PDA

View Full Version : [Fiction] Snow Bride and the Seven Men

cashstar1213
17-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Hi all,

Long time lurker/reader, 1st attempt in writing a story that i thought of. The only part of it which is actual fact is my dad has 6 younger brothers (+ him makes 7 men), the rest are all fiction.

Story has content of minor incest content, please avoid it if u are offended by such topics!

If u enjoy my story please do up my points!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom married my dad when she was 21yo, my dad is 3 year older than her. Dad was a sales person of a MNC and mom was a banker. They met at a annual dinner arranged my my dad's company. Shortly after dating for 1 year, they got married.

A bit abt my mom: Avg height, slim and a high B-cupper. Beautiful looking with fair skin. Other man will stared at her fair skin and mayb start to get a boner over her angelic face.

My parents actually tried to have a kid. At 21 yo, she was pregnant but had a miscarriage. The trauma got her upset and depressed. However, she got over it and 2 years later at 23 she got pregnant again.

Was it due to bad luck or mis-management, the tragic happened again. This time round was broke down and totally giving up.

My grandparents are those who really look forward to a grandchild. This was due to my 6 other uncles are all single/unmarried. This perhaps created pressure on my mom and she was too weary of protecting her child and that back-fired.

After much encouragement from her friends and her family, she decided to give it another try. This time round, she need sometime that will assure her of a child. Thus, both of my parents cracked their brains, read medical research topics, hear-say from old wife tales, suggestion from friends. And finally they reached a daring suggestion, a suggestion that she though would guarantee her a child...

Adjective
17-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Nice start, camping here!

cashstar1213
17-07-2019, 10:41 PM
All my uncles are unmarried/single. However, they are all intelligent/smart people.

A little about them: (All are fiction and made up. However, this will be used for story development which i have planned later.)

Two: Businessman who has a trading company
Three: A president scholar working in govt sector
Four: A Financial Controller at a MNC
Five: A Soccer Coach who coaches a International school team
Six: Scientist doing research with a big medical firm
Seven: A World famous artist who draws and sell his works for a living

For some weird reason, despite them being elites, all of them prefer staying single...

Continuing the story -

So my dad heard from his friend that one of his distant relative got pregnant and a safe delivery using this method as she has 2 accidents before also: She has her husband and her husband's brother tried to impregnate her over a span of 12 hrs during her danger period of the month. The result? A strong and healthy child was born after that night.

Thus, dark thoughts clouded my dad's mind. He wants to give his parents a healthy grandkid asap. However, due to 2 accident, he want assurance. If this has been tested and proven, he will throw down his pride and ego, his face and his vow as a husband jus to make it happen.... He didnt discussed this with mom but jus told her he wants to try for a kid again. He mentioned he booked a president suite in a 5-star hotel to spike up the atmosphere, hoping it will stir up some new feelings when they are having sex.

And so, the day arrived. Dad has been saving his load for 2 weeks, waiting to match mom's dangerous period for maximum effectiveness. Mom has been trying to cut back her urge to touch herself, also jus for this very day. So they checked into the hotel room. It was a really luxurious room with a King size bed and a Queen size one beside it. Bathtub, aroma candle, etc etc. They drop they stuff off on the table and suddenly, a knock came from the door that was locked...

hellybonk
18-07-2019, 03:21 AM
Seems like a nice story, please continue TS :)

i^Xi0n
18-07-2019, 05:13 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

madpig88
18-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

blackzar
18-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Nice, camping for updates too! ;)

basfreak
19-07-2019, 06:33 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

KTVbuddy
19-07-2019, 08:27 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

KnowItAll
20-07-2019, 05:19 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

sponge05
20-07-2019, 06:23 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

dohua
20-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Camping here for more updates!

cashstar1213
20-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Dad went over to the door, open it slightly, somewhat spoke with the 'person' outside of the room and closed the door. He then walked over to mom and spoke with her honestly.

Dad ask her if she remembered that story about Amy and his husband Ben. Mom somehow remembered and mentioned she jus gave birth to a baby boy and how she manage to have that kid.

Dad then, after pondering a while, revealed the plan he had for Mom. It was the same process: Having his brothers and him, together, and try to have a kid together with Mom.

Mom had a shocked. She was rendered speechless yet at the same thing she was desperate for a child. She want to serve the role of a daughter-in-law, a wife and a future mother. Mom sat on the bed, deep in thought for a min and agreed to Dad's plan. Dad was overjoyed, yet a slight sense of guilt deep in his heart. He gave mom a kissed and went over to open the door.

Door clicked opened and 6 men came into the room, men that Mom knew very well as they were his brother-in-law(s). They greeted Mom and stood there. They knew their role in this what seems out of-the-world plan. Mom knew what these 6 men are gonna do to her. All 6 of them stare at her as if she were their little rabbit, in the eyes of 6 hungry wolves.

Dad then mentioned that they will be doing this for 12 hrs. He looks at the table top clock and its 8pm. He asked if Mom was mentally ready. Mom gave a nod. She mentioned she was a bit shy and will want his brothers to hide behind the curtain in the room with their hands over their eyes while she prepares herself. They agreed and all of them moved to hid themselves behind the curtain.

Mom was wearing a pink one piece dress with black stockings that day, with a slightly translucent/lacy part from her shoulder to jus above her boobs area. She was wearing a pair or pink heels with a black ribbon. Before this, she specially went to have an extra session of face washing, milk bath and treatment to her hair, all for this day.

She asked Dad to help her unzip her dress from behind, which Dad assisted to. Her pink dress slide down to the floor slowly, revealing her black lacy bra, a type of black panties which exposes her private immediately, together with a black garter belt which was attached to her stockings. Dad himself was stunned by the sight, as she was a pretty conservative woman who hardly will wear these type of lingerie even when she was doing the deed with Dad.

Mom then shyly told her brother-in-laws that she was ready. All 6 of them slowly moved back in sight with their hands still over their eyes. She then allow them to put down their hands. If there was a erotic measuring instrument in the room, it would have exploded as all 6 of them stared at Mom with overwhelming lust, lust that will have took over a woman and she would have come immediately...

evoralliart
20-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Nice:)
Looking forward to the next update

BK4ever
21-07-2019, 05:17 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

Cash8877
22-07-2019, 06:27 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

byemacket
22-07-2019, 08:53 AM
TS please continue with this nice story

ramysg12345
22-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Thanks. Please continue your story.

meijipcc
23-07-2019, 05:21 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

Truthful
23-07-2019, 06:52 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

curiousSG
24-07-2019, 06:34 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

Mervon
24-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Nice story, support for more! :)

rawboy83
24-07-2019, 08:31 AM
please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.

cashstar1213
24-07-2019, 08:17 PM
All 6 of them got onto the King size bed with mom, and started asking her to do what women do best and what man wants most. Dad decided to watch from the sidelines 1st to see how Mom reacts to this situation.

All of their dicks are already hard, perhaps due to their refrain from masturbating for 2 weeks also (Since Dad told them his plan). All of them are dying to release their load, so much load that it can probably fill up a bottle.

Four and Five are the ones to get a BJ. Mom started to stroke their dicks, in a uncomfortable manner but quickly managed it as this is perhaps her 1st time to have 2 dicks in each of her hands. Mom then carry on to do alternate BJ for Two and Three, stroking their dicks as they went into and out of her mouth. Very quickly, her saliva has already covered their dicks, while both of them are feeling really good via some moans.

Six and Seven were at the same time playing with each of their boobs. Though its a Big-B cupper, her skin was really smooth. Aroused with lust, her nipples were already erected. They continued to roam their hands over their boobs and going round and round with some grabbing in between. Then, they proceed to suck on them, like a baby drinking his mother's milk. Besides the BJ sound Mom was producing, loud sucking sound can be heard as Six and Seven aggressively suck on her boobs and licking them concurrently.

Two and Three being the seniors were standing by for the best thing on a woman, her soft and wet pussy. Due to having 2 dicks to suck on and 2 man playing with her boobs, Mom was already wet. She was lying against a pillow initially. Two and Three and starting to sniff her legs and spread her legs apart, revealing her pinkish and wet pussy. She was clean shaven, all in the name of a better experience for Dad. But now, it is going to be enjoyed by 2 man instead. One can probably see her love juice leaking out of their pussy, transparent and making her pussy wet.

Two and Three then started to touch her pussy, spread it apart and tracing their fingers over to spread the juice around. Mom suddenly moan really loudly, probably feeling good from 2 unknown hands on her boobs. But Six and Seven force her back into sucking their dicks. Two and Three then got the honour or eating her pussy alternately. More and more love juice pour out, enough for Two and Three to consume them as a show-off of their love for her. They made an erotic noise of sucking the juice from her pussy like a child trying to eat the remaining of a jelly from a jellycup. It was like a fountain of love juice, satisfying Two and Three with their thirst.

After a duration has passed, both Mom and his 6 brother-in-laws are turned-on enough. They then decided to go on to the main dish, which Dad will join when he has only been touching himself on the sideline and watching the 'sex video'. Of course, all 7 of them will be the main actor at the same time...

Adjective
24-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Nice update bro, waiting for more :)

MPLover
25-07-2019, 06:34 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.

Steventan
25-07-2019, 08:04 AM
TS, here’s 11 to your reps.
Nice write up.
Please continue

JustANewbie
25-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

JJMagic
26-07-2019, 06:34 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

VRossi1980
28-07-2019, 08:50 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

cashstar1213
28-07-2019, 01:12 PM
All the 7 men tried something that a woman probably wouldn't have experience before, what they meant by 'All Holes Filled'. It was also assuring that by doing this, they will reach their orgasm peak and increase the chance of a pregnancy.

So, they got into position: Dad lie down on the bed, where Mom will ride her in cowgirl position facing him.
-Two then struck Mom's ass from behind
-Three shoved his dick into her mouth, forcing her to give him a deep throat BJ.
-Four and Five guided Mom's hand to their hard dick, stroking them.
-Six and Seven started to rub their dickheads on Mom's erected nipple.

Thus, the ultimate pleasuring position was formed. If one was there, he could probably see Mom's face both aroused and look like a slut who jus wants dicks in her.

Then Dad and Two started pumping. Love juice started to flow out of Mom's pussy which Dad was doing so diligently. Two's Pre-cum leaking out of Mom's ass while he was shoving his dick in and out of her hole. Since Mom's mouth was filled with Three's dick, all she could do was moan with

"HMM...Hmmmmm...Hmmmmmmm"

As the movements of Dad and Two got faster, Three was forcing his dick deeper and deeper into Mom's mouth. Despite Mom getting choked a few times, she was deeply in pleasure with the size and taste of Three's dick.

This caused Mom to get more aroused and started to stroke Four and Five's dick faster and faster. Her hands are sticky with their dick juice as she continued to stroke them faster.

Six and Seven, although didnt get the most of her body, they are still enjoying rubbing their dickheads on her erected nipples and at certain times squeezing her boobs.

After this whole thing went on for a while, they are almost reaching their limits. Mom's face and expression looked totally like a slut now, only thing on her mind was the dicks of man inside her, using her for their pleasure.

Three couldn't take the pleasure any longer and shot his load into Mom's mouth. He then pulled it out and his cum could be seen leaking out of her mouth. Four and Five was also ready with their ejaculation and shot their sperm all over Mom's face. Six and Seven also released their load onto Mom's boobs. After all this, it caused Mom's face/mouth/boobs to be covered with cum.

Mom: "Darling (Referring to Dad), please give me your hot and sticky sperm inside me. Make another baby with me, Please!"

Dad: "Yes Dear, i will i will. But you need to tell me you want it inside of you. Tell my brothers our secret love line that you always tell me when i pour my sperm into your pussy.

Mom: "No... I cant. Its too embarrassing. Thats only for you and you alone. Ahhh... Stop thrusting both of your dicks so quickly into my hole. I cant take it anymore!!"

Dad: "I am sure my brothers will enjoy hearing it with your sweet voice Dear. Come on, let them hear it."

Mom: "Ahhh...Ahhhh... Whatever you say, i just want your sperm right now, i dont care about my image anymore"

"Please impregnate me with a child. Release your hot and sticky sperm deep into my womb!"

And thus, Dad released his 2 weeks worth of cum into Mom's pussy. At the same time, Two also shot his cum into Mom's ass. Upon pulling it out like a butt plug, white and sticky stuff could be seen leaking out of her ass. Dad's erected dick stayed into Mom for another 10 seconds, making sure to empty his whole load inside, not wasting a single drop, a single sperm.

Mom then lie down on the bed like a used doll, cum all over her face, mouth, boobs, ass and her pussy. Dad then pet her head like a pet dog and told her he loved her.

Perhaps Mom thought this will be the end for the night. However, only 1.5 hrs has passed. How about the rest of the 10.5 hrs that was remaining?

Mom could only start to visualize what was going to happen to her...

bignehneh
28-07-2019, 03:06 PM
The 6 of them wasted their cum by shooting in ass, face, mouth etc... Haha! Not helping ur dad at all...

NastyThaiboy
29-07-2019, 08:39 AM
I really like this story!     

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

PAssionFR
29-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Interesting story TS, pls continue! :D

cashstar1213
29-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Many thx for the support of bros (and mayb sis) here! Majority of the idea are adapted from JAV/Erotic Japanese manga/my fetish...

As this is my 1st story i thought of, part of it maybe quite unrealistic/messy. I usually try to plan out the story before i write so that everything will seem smoother sounding.

I hope by reading this story, it did make your 2IC hard for at least 5 secs. If it did then it seem i have reached my objective. Also hope that it can be a story to read with your partner.

In the meantime, please look forward to the rest of the story. I do have another in mind but let me finish this 1st.

Last but not least, thx for the points, greatly appreciated!

Whore8U
30-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Thanks for a nice story, do continue! :)

lobangkingz
31-07-2019, 08:52 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

cashstar1213
31-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Despite the air-con was turned to 20 degrees, there were 8 person in the room. So its only normal that all of them, after that round of 'heavy exercise', they were pretty sticky due to all the sweat and of course loads all over Mom.

Uncles were all ready to take a shower when Mom ask them to hold on. She wanted to request something from them like a pet with her puppy eyes. She asked Dad to take out 'something' from her handbag. Dad reached his hand into her bag, and pulled out something.

It was a mini egg vibrator. Dad, with his stunned face, brought it over to Mom. He didnt know Mom had this as Mom always had this decent and conservative daughter-in-law image within the family.

Mom then wipe off all the excess cum with the box of tissue, put back on her matching black bra and also put on a pair of lacy & transparent black gloves.

Mom then spoke like a gentle rabbit (Depsite her moaning and panting louder during sex just now) that she wanted them to watch her masturbate herself until she come. Of course Uncles are more then happy to enjoy the show.

Mom then sat the pillow against the wall and lean on it. He requested the 6 of them to lie down on them stomach and put their face close to her pussy while she pleasured her clits. Uncles immediately obeyed and move forward.

Mom then starting to spread her legs and switching on the vibrator with a buzzing sound. She started to move the egg slowly up and down from her clits to her pussy's opening. She closed her eyes and started to gradually increased the speed. More and more of her transparent love juice can be slowly seen slipping out of her pussy. Together with moans and pants, Mom starting to use the vibrator around her pussy lips and managed her clits by rubbing it with her hands.

More juice started to pour out and it has already form a patch of wet spot on the bed. Perhaps recalling the wild sex she had just now, she was near to climaxing. Uncles were still looking with their eyes wide open but refrain from touch themselves as instructed by Mom.

Mom:
"Ahhhh... I am coming!! Uhaaaa... this is so good, i am rubbing myself while other men are looking at me doing it!!!"

Her pace of rubbing her clits and using the vibrator increased immediately, proving that she is ready to climax. Nobody was looking at Dad as all 6 of them was so engrossed on the show Mom was putting up but Dad was there covering his mouth, trying to not laugh for some reason.

Then all of a sudden Mom let out a "Ahhhh!!! I am coming!!! My love juice are all coming out!!!.

Please drink it all!!!

Subconsciously, Uncles all opened their mouth, for what seems to be looking forward to some type of reward coming up very soon.

A big flow of squirt sprayed out from her for what lasted for 5 seconds and all landed into their mouth, face, body and on the bed. Mom then lie back onto the pillow, feeling really good as she has reached her orgasm for X number of times she has lost count of.

For sure, my Uncles wont mind being sprayed by Mom and all of them looked really delighted instead of offended/disgusted. All along Dad knew this as he revealed that this would happened to Mom when he helped her to masturbate sometimes when they are not having sex.

After a short moment of rest, the show started to roll again. My Uncles and Dad opened the fridge and there was a whole carton worth of energy drink inside. So they each opened a can, pop down some unknown pills, drank the drink and felt energized and sexually ready again.

With all their 7 dicks erected and ready again, they proceed to the rest of the program which they had in stall for Mom...

Semburu
31-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Good update bro, pls continue

cashstar1213
19-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Back af a 1 mth break! Received some PM from some bros for updates, thx for the support. Lets continue with the story:

With all their dicks ready for the finale, the only objective they came into this room for: Unloading their sperm into Mom in hope of a child.

All of them are pretty much ready to release after taking the unknown pill and holding in their climax. They decided that in order to increase the chance, they will flood Mom's womb with as much sperm in a short period of time. Thus, each uncle limit their action to 10 mins and then giving her a good and deep creampie in order to shoot as deep into Mom womb as possible.

Two starting the ball rolling. Mom was lying down on the bed like a slut, spread her legs wide apart with a 'M' shape, as if willing to take any sperm from any men. Two's dick went into her and started to pump her quickly. Mom was they moaning and squeezing her own boobs. Then after 10 mins, Two released his load into Mom with a manly shout. Mom's body at the same time shivered due to her reaching orgasm also. Two pulled his dick out and raise Mom's legs up in order to not let his sperm leak out of her pussy.

So the same pattern happened over and over again. My Uncles ejaculated their hot,vigor and sticky sperm into Mom's womb. Everytime they released their load, Mom will moan and shiver, enjoying the moment like a nympho. The moment Seven released his load into Mom and held her leg back, his dick was already coated full of all his other elder brothers' cum. Mom's pussy was probably almost fully loaded with sperm that a small movement will cause all of it to flow out, like a floodgate being opened.

Finally, its Dad's turn. He did a fast pumping and also release his sperm inside Mom's filled pussy, deep inside him thinking: Please let my sperm be the one to create my child. Dad then french kissed Mom and told her its all done. Mom then continued to hold her legs up in order for the load of sperm in stay inside her pussy.

Morning came. My 6 uncles washed up and left. It was only Mom and Dad left in the room. Mom stayed in that same position for 1 whole hr for the night before she felt really tired and decided to wash herself up. Despite all of it that has happened, the husband-and-wife relationship between them did not changed. They see this only as a process for child bearing, something that the family wanted, nothing more than it.

Before leaving the room, Mom whispered into Dad's ear:

"I cant wait to use the pregnancy test kit."

The great miracle happened. Mom's period didnt come. She was tested to be pregnant. It was great news to her in-laws, my grandparents.

However, this was just the start of a few other fetish encounters Mom and Dad is gonna have over her 9 months of pregnancy before i was born...

FollowAss
19-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Bro TS, nice to see you back :)

Informer
20-09-2019, 08:30 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.