PDA

View Full Version : 130 90 2, full time coyote babe with special sexy show-Larisa

thaiboy
05-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Name: Larisa

HT 160, B+ cupper ( real Stuff) 23 35

Service : solid with special sexy show

Price : 130 90 2

seemorsa_lompun
05-08-2007, 05:20 PM
big eye girl ... wondering wats the special show about ?

onwrath
05-08-2007, 06:21 PM
yea bro, care to elaborate about the special sexy show? sounds interesting. :D

hihiall
05-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Die man.. Another gal from tb. Too many to choose from. Luzie(hot mama), valentina(miss thai) or larisa(special show) :confused:
Vit M running low tis month, how to choose :D

rajman
05-08-2007, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=onwrath;2190897]yea bro, care to elaborate about the special sexy show? sounds interesting.

I've got the coyote tomorrow for a double session. And she's Flavia's good friend as well :D That says a great deal on what to expect from Larisa. But let's see what the Coyote's made of :cool:

Cum_Luver
06-08-2007, 12:41 AM
then must wait for your FR liao :p

benjerry
06-08-2007, 12:53 AM
oh, so this is the special show that thaiboy hinting about. at first, I still catch no ball until i saw this new gal in the yahoo group! she look super hot! really alot of girls to choose from, we are really spolit for choices. really hard to book for RTF for any gal, kekeke, cos cannot finish trying other girls in the stable

thaiboy, can post more live pic of her? :)

teetwo
06-08-2007, 08:24 AM
wau looks good. how to contact you?

thaiboy
06-08-2007, 10:23 AM
how to contact you?

use your PM pal:p

Montbank
06-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I wasn't really full of expectations when I go, but hey hey, it turned out to be a good one.

Top notch service, really correct.

When she opened the door, saw her dressed in a pink nightie. Mmmm nice, and she attacked my mouth immediately upon closing the door.

I was like... mmmm good initiative. I like. :lol: Undressed her like unwrapping my present.. yummy..

Shower was next and it was not the MP style type. Not that I fancy it though, considering the size of the tub. Nothing fanciful until she went and started her BBBJ right after the shower there and then. It was a good 5 mins before I told her it would be better outside. Cuz it was getting cold as the air con was still on.. hahahah

I would rather not go into all details but one thing I would say, first round FJ second round CIM. First time it happened for me, after she blew for (I didn't keep time but it took 2.5 MTV on the MTV channel for her to get me to cum :heart: ) quite a while and she didn't stop at that. She wanted to carry on!!

Well, here's the basic stats which would be more helpful.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Handful B cuppers, and nice figure, well kept pussy)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Though she can do with more skills, she more than made it up for her efforts.)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Tight and her soft moaning... nice!!)
Attitude : 9.5/10 (She wanted to start round 2 straight after round 1!! Just superb service and attitude all around. Somemore lotsa frenching and hugging. GFE power)
Damage : As quoted

I did taught her a little on how to bath better as she's slightly weak on that. But overall, I would give her a 8. Good job in bringing her here!!

thaiboy
06-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I wasn't really full of expectations when I go, but hey hey, it turned out to be a good one.

Top notch service, really correct.

!!

thanks for your fr buddy:D

rajman
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me - :cool:

That was the song I had on my mobile and she danced to it. Thaiboy outdid himself this time by bringing a top-class performer who can not only dance like a professional coyote, but she's also one of the best FLs to date.

Montbank was the first to have her and I got her 2nd. The picture on the website does her injustice. Much more prettier up close.

Bath

Have to admire the way in which she pampered me in the shower. I'm so used to a quick shower and getting on with the action. But Larisa was meticulous with her cleaning methods, from head to toe. She spent at least 15 minutes with a soapy dick-balls massage. Extreme attention paid to the mushroom and just masaging it. Couldn't help but laughed. And all this while, I'm standing and she's on her knees. Could have got her to BBBJ there, but decided to wait.

And she didn't just spray the shower hose on me. I held it and she cupped the water and applied on my body several times. Afterwhich, she got out of the tub first and waited with a towel. She wiped me down and insisted on doing it even when I said no. She had a small towel to touch and dry my face with as well. ( Felt like Eddie Murphy in "Coming to America" - the opening sequence with the servants as one of the girls will say, " The Royal Penis is cleaned, Sir")

The Action

She lovessssssss to French. Of the 3 hours I spent, I believe 90 minutes was on Frenching alone. Very loveable lips. Nice teeth. No smoke breath. No pimples. Clear complexion. Very fair.

Love her long hair. Even with the hairclip, her shiny hair was still falling on my tummy during BBBJ. As expected, she moves from the face, to the chest and down to the crown jewels. Pretty good suction. Hands or no-hands as well. Took only 6 minutes of hard suction before CIM. And she only stopped sucking almost 2 minutes after I'd released everything. She didn't rush to spit. She just continued to suck slowly, knowing how sensitive the dick is when it's just exploded. Then after I'd recovered, her lips finally came off like how a vacuum cleaner stops sucking on a cushion. :eek:

She's game for any position that you want. I brought my Karmasutra playing cards specially bought in Amsterdam. And I shuffled the 54 cards and she chose from the deck of 54 positions (with pictures and names). And we ended up having a Great time experimenting with some new techniques. Throughtout the experience, it was as if she's been my gal for years - that's how comfortable she made me feel. It would have helped if she knew English better.

Also painted her for 15 minutes. Very sweet with a little bush there. She had her eyes shut all the way and was making small little noises of ecstasy.

After each round of release, I'd be in the shower and she'll cme and perform her unique jewels-cleaning session again. Obviously, now it's under 5 minutes la for each polishing session.

Dance

Being a Coyote dancer, she was more than happy to put on a show. We were looking for songs. But the mtv channels are hopeless and there wasn't radio either. But I remembered having the Pussycat Dolls on my phone and we went with that. It was every bit how I imagined she would be. Gyrating to the beats, (in the nude yah) using her long hair to give you that CFM look, turning and bending over for a full view of a sweet-looking clit, biting her lips, pointing at me and asking me to come over ( I was lying down and watching like a king), her hips moved in rhythm as halfway thru, she slowly makes her way to lie on top of me and I didn;t let her after that dirty dance.

I've seen dozens of Go-Go bar dancers and bar-top dancers and this girl KNOWS what she's doing. If you want her to perform, make sure you bring your favorite song on hp.

Larisa
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10 (Handful B cuppers, and nice figure)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 ( Worked hard despite my size)

FJ : 9/10 (Tight enough that I didn't want to leave)
Attitude : 9.5/10 ( Let's just say that despite the language barrier, she's done enough to convince me, that she'll be a knockout on the dancefloor if I should take her out clubbing here)

Damage : Mine was a special arrangement. Pls contact good old Thaiboy and he'll set you on the road to doing the Lambada with this little explosive SYT!

Thanks

Captain_Rock
06-08-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=thaiboy;2190542]Name: Larisa

HT 160, B+ cupper ( real Stuff) 23 35

Service : solid with special sexy show

Price : 130 90 2[/QUO

U GT PM..........:p

flixonase
06-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Body : 8/10 (nice figure, yummy boobs, well kept pussy)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Teases before suddenly swallowing, deepthroats, Hardworking)
FJ : 9/10 (Get her to face your feet and ride you!)
Attitude : 9.5/10 (The best attitude, patient and GFE)
RTF: Of course! hopefully TB will give better rate :D

Didnt get a chance to try PIE so I booked Larisa instead. Never regretted it. If you ever had a bad day, book her. She will make you so relaxed and happy. Thanks Thaiboy for this amazing scrumptious gem.

flixonase
06-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Body : 8/10 (nice figure, yummy boobs, well kept pussy)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Teases before suddenly swallowing, deepthroats, Hardworking)
FJ : 9/10 (Get her to face your feet and ride you!)
Attitude : 9.5/10 (The best attitude, patient and GFE)
RTF: Of course! hopefully TB will give better rate :D

Didnt get a chance to try PIE so I booked Larisa instead. Never regretted it. If you ever had a bad day, book her. She will make you so relaxed and happy. Thanks Thaiboy for this amazing scrumptious gem.

thaiboy
07-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Live photos up :p

Midnightiger
07-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Any special National Day offers?:D

Coolsaint77
07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Shucks... erection could not subside ever since seeing Larissa's life pics... how to wait till weekend like dat

Cum_Luver
07-08-2007, 11:40 PM
bro, go n read this FR in the newbie
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2195812&postcount=1

u step on his tail ? :p

Coolsaint77
08-08-2007, 12:44 AM
bro, go n read this FR in the newbie
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2195812&postcount=1

wah piangz... i think if he has an unhappy encounter he can post his FR... that's what i did with one of my bad encounter and that particular OKT resolved the matter to my satisfaction... that would have been win-win

thaiboy
08-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Any special National Day offers?

:D National Day Offer? 110 90 2 till depature :D

thaiboy
08-08-2007, 11:06 AM

Maybe we step on his whole family tail:D

wankm
09-08-2007, 12:38 AM
First of all thx Bro Thaiboy for his efficient reply!!

Just try this sexy babe this afternoon, great girl friend feel and service!!!!

Look: 7/10 (Much Prettier then photo, i think makeup lighter will even better )
Body: 8/10 (Nice shape well balance )
Language: 6/10 (she can speak a little bit chinese, and Eng very limited)
Frenching: 8/10 (She like it)
BBBJ: 10/10 (CIM for the first round and non stop licking for another minute after cum... dam shock:eek: )
Catbath: 7/10 (With ball sucking will be better)
Moaning: 8/10 (Sounds Natural with eyes closing)
FJ: 8/10 (not loose, accommodating)
GFE: 10/10 (Better than how my gf treat me @o@ )
RTF: YES, wait for my message!!
Neg point: The toilet too small. maybe bcos of that so no bathtub service.

BTW Bro Thaiboy u serve customer with Evian water?? or the girl just brought by herself? i was surprise that i can drink my favorite water!!:D

Bro who like my FR pls + my point!!

Happy National day!!!

SosoBored
09-08-2007, 02:49 AM
just had a session wif her must thank bro for my last min request.. think so far all my booking were all last min... 1 word to describe superb..

looks is quite average but she really make up wif her service.... she is forever smiling and focus all her attention on u

looks 7/10
bbbj 9/10
fj 9/10
gfe 10/10

thaiboy
09-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the above FR.....price promo 110 90 2 till departure......happy birthday singapore

Banana Man
09-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the above FR.....price promo 110 90 2 till departure......happy birthday singapore

Best price!! :D
Best OKT

robi_boy
10-08-2007, 12:59 AM
I saw Larissa's photo this afternoon and was very "disturbed" - can't get her out of my head. Sent a msg to Bro TB and arranged. Frankly, my last experience with Bro TB's girl is not that good but well, Larissa more than mkae up for it! She's a real gem.

Knocked on the door and she swinged it wide, planted a kiss on my lips, pulled me in and shut the door. Boy, something tells me I'm in for a good time. she did not stop smiling and after some frenching and caressing, she undressed me and I pulled the towel, showing her in her fullness. beautiful!

the bath was very small so she showered me and it was a very nice shower. She knows how to tease and even do HJ on my dicky while shower. She asked to wash my face but when i closed my eyes, she started to kiss me. I was shocked but returned the favor anyway. heheh. by then, my didi hardened and she clamp it tight with her tighs and shake her bum. Man, shower only and already so hot.

After shower, we proceed to the bed and even more kissing and frenching. She tastes nice and she's very very good at frenching.... we spent almost 15minutes frenching while my hands explored all parts of her body and right into the deepest of her.... shiok.. to tongue her while she is moaning loudly. heheh. I continue to ravish her, leaving my trails all over her body and notably her neh neh....

Then she pushed me onto the bed and cat bath me all over, sucking hard at my didi. I buay tahan already, wanna enter her. Told her softly.. I wanna fuck you. She smiled, push me down, climb on top and frenching me while her hand pump up and down my shaft. I really buay tahan... so hot and turned on.... suddenly, she attacked my didi and deep throat me. Almost cummed but didn't. It feels shiok and she capped me and proceed to ride me hard..... her moans, groans, tight pussy and the eyes half closed look..... shiok! soon we both cummed but she seemed not satisfied and ride even harder and faster.... my didi shoot until cannot shoot... she kept on riding away and away..... my did cannot but stayed hard hard.

We continue for another 10 minutes in this manner,... she still riding and we frenched continously.... occassionally working on her tits.

After we cleaned up, the 2nd round begins almost immediately. Mine, I had not rest... but with such a hot and sexy gal, rest is not needed! She likes to kiss so we kissed and kissed and frenched..... my fingers exploring the lovehole. She enjoyed the finger as she told me not to stop and when i withdrew my finger, her hands reached down to put my finger back again. We continued frecnhing and my fingers exploring her inner depths.... can feel she cummed...

Wanting to return her the favor for a great FJ just now, i went south and painted her pussy wet, at the same time fingering her until she cum again. this time, i also buay tahan..... she very buay tahan....... she pulled me up and her tongue shot out of her mouth and met mine.......she kissed me like there's no tomorrow, at the same time capped my didi.

My did hardened hard hard and brace himself for the final attack..... she lie on hte bed and I push my dick in and began pumping..... her moans became louder and her tits bouncing.... she was shouting my name. shiok... very GF.
that got me hotter and i pump until we both cum again. She did not stop there and she pull me closer and i continue pumping pumping and we frenched for about another 10-15 minutes....

After that, bath and left. No more time.

Overall : 9.5
Frenching: 9.5/10 very very good and she really treat you lime her bf.
FJ: 10/10 tight enough pussy and she really fuck you until u drop
bj: 8/10 nice suction and great licking... good throating skills.
gfe: 10/10 i feel like proposing to her and marrying her and fucking her all day. hehe
overall: 9/10 a great gem!
rtf: yes when my bro recovered enough. she drained my bro of the energy.

thaiboy
10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Steamy FR, thanks:rolleyes:

mature22a
10-08-2007, 07:47 PM
ur contact changed?
sms u but no reply.

chris27
10-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Thks Bro TB for making this arrangement possible last min.....

Took advantage of the NDP promotion last nite,thinking to myself..NDP let go
fireworks..i need to let go some of my fireworks too..hehehehe..:p

Arrived at location 5mins earlier..sms bro TB for room number..Quick responds
faster than patrol car..5 mins later received my room number,quickly proceed to room.

Ding dong..door opened with no one,Aiiiiiiiiii got ghost meh...???? Hiding behind
the doors stands a very sexy lady wearing a set of green lingerie wt matching
g-string.WAh lan Aiiiiii..see liao buay tahan..lan jiao steam liao.

She offered me a glass of evians mineral water while we tcss abit on bed,
we started to french passionately like no tmr,with me squeezing her perfect
breast n bums.

Bathtime,nothing to shout abt bcus toilet small but her service is excellent ( Example: clean up n wrap towel for u,get u water to rinse after listerine,etc...Always keeping that smile on her face n locking lips to lips with u..hehehe ) Fast-Forward >>>>>>>>>>>

Fireworks time....
Proceed to bed with even more frenching n kissing ( plus pt for bros who like frenching, i think 30mins of frenching was involved in the whole process ) with
my sotong hands swimming up n down her whole body.she proceed to catbath me n suck my dick like no tmr ( another plus pt very hardworking on BJ ),her BJ is one of the BEST compared to other thai FL...hmmmm more like a geylang cat 150 BJ except for the suction sometimes abit weak. I signal her to capped me n i came after 10-15mins..SIONG Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
She say i very strong,can tahan so long..Hahaha:D

After we washed up,she went to put on her lingerie n did her famous SEXY
show for me.I tell u bros,this is value for money..try her n u will know what i mean..Hehehe.

After a few songs n her sexy show,we started round 2..but i told her that normally i go for 1 shot only ( Haizzz,old man liao..boh stamina ),she say nvr
mind, just try nvr try nvr know.OK lor since the lady ask, i must give face mah...die die also must try.

After BJ for 10mins or so..i told her to HJ me bcus i scared her jaws tired n
her pussy pain after so many customer a day..pity her so bros pls take care of her.Shot my 2nd round of ammo ( which i normally cant accomplished ) she quickly went down to CIM every last drop of my precious birdnest.
Wah..1st time so shiok..quickly wash up,paid but still frenching me to the door

Face: 7/10 ( looks younger in person,will grow on u )
body: 9/10
boobs: 10/10 ( my type )
bums: 9/10 ( my type )
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 ( tight n wet )
Attitude: 11/10 ( F**king solid,treats u like a king )
RTF: yes..but must wait for me to recover

Bros who like my FR pls kindly up me and leave nick..will return favour in future.Thank You

bluetooth
11-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Thanks to bro Thaiboy, manage to get a slot with Larisa today. What can i say.. speechless really.. Door open, cute looking chick with a tiger tooth and dimple!

walk in, she start frenching me! rabba rabba abit.. then she sexy dance.. after then strip me.. i feel like king! hahahaha! Her boobs are small and perky.. nice! Then slowly walk to bed and she gave me a BBBJ! I fingered her and she took the cap and put it on for me.. first position; cowgirl! second position; missionary! third position; doggy! EXPLODED! first shot gone!

went for bath, she really adorable, kissing all the way in the shower. hahaha! come out, she did another sexy dance for me and then BBBJ me for a good 10 minutes! then she look at me with that CFM look! put on cap and did a reverse cowgirl! sensual moaning! facing the mirror seeing her CFM look! switch to doggy, ram in hard! looking at the mirror, seeing her boobs sway, rabba rabba her boobs and then.... EXPLODED! second shot gone! hahaha!

Went to wash up and then realise that only 1 hour gone. still got 30 minutes so talk cock with her. found that she like Jay Chou songs.. so brothers who visiting her, remember to bring along Jay Chou songs in your HP! finger her abit, she moaning out then tell me, "2 shots only..." hahah!

All in all a good experience. GFE confirm 100% and her tiger tooth damn sweet!

Look : 8/10 (grows on you)
GFE : 10/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (hardworking, wet BBBJ!)
CIM : Didn't try
Frenching : 10/10 (she loves frenching!!)
Attitude : 10/10
RTF : Will want to try out bro Thaiboy's other chicks!

Don't usually write FR this long, i mean in my standards.. but since i promise bro Thaiboy liao, so must deliver. :)

Once again, thanks alot, bro Thaiboy!

robi_boy
11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Ding dong..door opened with no one,Aiiiiiiiiii got ghost meh...???? Hiding behind
the doors stands a very sexy lady wearing a set of green lingerie wt matching
g-string.WAh lan Aiiiiii..see liao buay tahan..lan jiao steam liao.

Wow, BRO! I envy you! You get to see her in the gren lingerie and g-string. How I wish I can "tua" that string...... When I see her, most prob after you and she tired of tying the g-string.... she was only wear a towel :D

Kongkekboy
11-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Hi Bro,
can share contact number?

thaiboy
11-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Don't usually write FR this long, i mean in my standards.. but since i promise bro Thaiboy liao, so must deliver. :)

Once again, thanks alot, bro Thaiboy!

Thanks bro bluetooth,cheers;)

all4great2
11-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Looks like another must-try 'GEM' ... may have to dip into my piggy bank again :D

Cum_Luver
11-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Maybe we step on his whole family tail:D

u maybe be right..
just like bro Coolsaint77 said, if not happy, always can post in the thread.
he scared you activate your members and zapped him till minus...haha

anyway, u r one of the best here....

;)

thaiboy
11-08-2007, 11:05 AM
he scared you activate your members and zapped him till minus...haha

anyway, u r one of the best here....

;)

hehehe wont do that anymore, let him be, say what he want, in this world got ppl love u got ppl hate u, u cannot expect all ppl to love u right? most important we provide good price, girls and do our best jobs to make u horny guys happy:p

bluetooth
11-08-2007, 11:52 AM
hehehe wont do that anymore, let him be, say what he want, in this world got ppl love u got ppl hate u, u cannot expect all ppl to love u right? most important we provide good price, girls and do our best jobs to make u horny guys happy:p

Well said indeed. Even if he try to zap you till you zero, we regulars still know that you are one of the best around mah. I mean you also provide CIM services right? Hahaha!

*remember the SMS?*

Hahaha!

thaiboy
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
*remember the SMS?*

Hahaha!

......;) .....ollo

chris27
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=robi_boy;2202442]Wow, BRO! I envy you! You get to see her in the gren lingerie and g-string. How I wish I can "tua" that string......

Maybe i lucky lah Bro....u will get ur chance eventually;)

chris27
11-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Tks Bro TB:D ..... next target is Prae..will contact u soon.

Coolsaint77
12-08-2007, 02:13 AM
After scanning through the ENTIRE SBF, Larissa is at the TOP of my MUST BONK list... next is probably Prae... hopefully my sperm bank gets replenished soon, drained completely for someone recently...

thaiboy
12-08-2007, 07:12 AM
After scanning through the ENTIRE SBF, Larissa is at the TOP of my MUST BONK list

No worry u can take yr own sweet time:p

thaiboy
12-08-2007, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=robi_boy;2202442]Wow, BRO! I envy you! You get to see her in the gren lingerie and g-string. How I wish I can "tua" that string......

Maybe i lucky lah Bro....u will get ur chance eventually;)

...............;)

thaiboy
13-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Tks Bro TB:D ..... next target is Prae..will contact u soon.

Thanks Chris27, waiting for yr Fr on her too.

Larisa's rate on going till departure...110 90 2:D, live photos ( my fuck up photos skill) may not look too good but real person "Bui Pai" la

jjdoggie
13-08-2007, 11:35 AM
I saw Larissa's photo this afternoon and was very "disturbed" - can't get her out of my head. Sent a msg to Bro TB and arranged. Frankly, my last experience with Bro TB's girl is not that good but well, Larissa more than mkae up for it! She's a real gem.

Knocked on the door and she swinged it wide, planted a kiss on my lips, pulled me in and shut the door. Boy, something tells me I'm in for a good time. she did not stop smiling and after some frenching and caressing, she undressed me and I pulled the towel, showing her in her fullness. beautiful!

the bath was very small so she showered me and it was a very nice shower. She knows how to tease and even do HJ on my dicky while shower. She asked to wash my face but when i closed my eyes, she started to kiss me. I was shocked but returned the favor anyway. heheh. by then, my didi hardened and she clamp it tight with her tighs and shake her bum. Man, shower only and already so hot.

After shower, we proceed to the bed and even more kissing and frenching. She tastes nice and she's very very good at frenching.... we spent almost 15minutes frenching while my hands explored all parts of her body and right into the deepest of her.... shiok.. to tongue her while she is moaning loudly. heheh. I continue to ravish her, leaving my trails all over her body and notably her neh neh....

Then she pushed me onto the bed and cat bath me all over, sucking hard at my didi. I buay tahan already, wanna enter her. Told her softly.. I wanna fuck you. She smiled, push me down, climb on top and frenching me while her hand pump up and down my shaft. I really buay tahan... so hot and turned on.... suddenly, she attacked my didi and deep throat me. Almost cummed but didn't. It feels shiok and she capped me and proceed to ride me hard..... her moans, groans, tight pussy and the eyes half closed look..... shiok! soon we both cummed but she seemed not satisfied and ride even harder and faster.... my didi shoot until cannot shoot... she kept on riding away and away..... my did cannot but stayed hard hard.

We continue for another 10 minutes in this manner,... she still riding and we frenched continously.... occassionally working on her tits.

After we cleaned up, the 2nd round begins almost immediately. Mine, I had not rest... but with such a hot and sexy gal, rest is not needed! She likes to kiss so we kissed and kissed and frenched..... my fingers exploring the lovehole. She enjoyed the finger as she told me not to stop and when i withdrew my finger, her hands reached down to put my finger back again. We continued frecnhing and my fingers exploring her inner depths.... can feel she cummed...

Wanting to return her the favor for a great FJ just now, i went south and painted her pussy wet, at the same time fingering her until she cum again. this time, i also buay tahan..... she very buay tahan....... she pulled me up and her tongue shot out of her mouth and met mine.......she kissed me like there's no tomorrow, at the same time capped my didi.

My did hardened hard hard and brace himself for the final attack..... she lie on hte bed and I push my dick in and began pumping..... her moans became louder and her tits bouncing.... she was shouting my name. shiok... very GF.
that got me hotter and i pump until we both cum again. She did not stop there and she pull me closer and i continue pumping pumping and we frenched for about another 10-15 minutes....

After that, bath and left. No more time.

Overall : 9.5
Frenching: 9.5/10 very very good and she really treat you lime her bf.
FJ: 10/10 tight enough pussy and she really fuck you until u drop
bj: 8/10 nice suction and great licking... good throating skills.
gfe: 10/10 i feel like proposing to her and marrying her and fucking her all day. hehe
overall: 9/10 a great gem!
rtf: yes when my bro recovered enough. she drained my bro of the energy.

Nice FR...I liked this part..gfe: 10/10 i feel like proposing to her and marrying her and fucking her all day. hehe

Maybe nexttime, we can try a Oyster buffet first before going.

hoho99
13-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Larisa's live photos ( my fuck up photos skill) may not look too good but real person "Bui Pai" la

Agree that Thaiboy's pic can be improved. If her tiger tooth is shown in the pics i think it will be very difficult to book her liao.:D

Anyway, would like to mention her attitude is really really good.

boyboy_25
13-08-2007, 09:23 PM
What can i say... Your gals never disappoint me, Bro thaiboy.
This Coyote gal of yours is superb ("ICHIBAN")!
Passionate frenching, superb service in BBBJ & FJ and 101% GFE.

Shall not go into detail of FR (some bro had shared the experience), think you gotto sexperience yourself!
Will RTF soon (b4 she left next week)

Coolsaint77
13-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Larissa - Dimpled Thai Lass with a Thaiger Tooth

It was again a pleasant surprise when Larissa opened the door. At 11pm on a Sunday evening, she was all dressed up in her sexy dance outfit (i think) face fully make-up as if she was about to perform on stage. Despite her matured life pics, larissa is actually very babyface, baby voice and so sweet that i can get diabetes! She has a very deep dimple on her right cheek and a super cute tiger tooth.

Kissed and hugged me and offered water. I excused her from showering as she looked too nice to get wet. Well i did get her real wet soon after... i found new pleasure in her perky dancer bod which was "glued" to mine, she gave no chance with any part of my body, hands roaming my balls, tongue sticking into my mouth as if licking for honey... i took my time savouring her athletic toned butt and legs even breasts... kissing her all over her body she let out sighs and gasps looking really dreamy... >>>>> Fast Forward to the best part... she refused to let me withdraw after we both cummed... in the missionary pose, she put her legs around mine and pinned me down firmly so that i stayed inside her... this is when she begins her leisurely chat with me! Never had such a sweet looking and sexy girl doing this to me, stealing a kiss on me every few seconds, tell me how handsome i look, ask me why i look unhappy, is it lost love... and kept trying to rock me to fuck her even though i have ejaculated... i tried to pulled out at least 5x but she just won't let me go... each time she whined like a baby's milk bottle taken away... guess she wants to give customer the "girlfriend feel" of staying copulated after cumming... she really executed it to perfection

Still stuck to my back as i walked towards the bathroom... oops sorry she said... printed her lipstick on my back... notti!

Round 2 my usual style is to relax and let the girl do what she wants with me, she shocked me as she literally shuff the whole length of my dick all the way down her throat... that's what you call deep throat i guess... shocked me again as she rode me... i was the last customer of the day and she was riding like she never fucked for ages... i almost cummed as she was jumping up and down my shaft... being quite petite it was easy to carry her around for various positions and all throughout she was "bonking" as if fitted with energizer battery... i cummed in my favorite "all hands down" doggie position... hehe, see how she's gonna pin me down this time since i'm behind her... but she did! Lying face down beneath me, she flipped her legs up and pinned me down on her butt... i was amused and aroused at her acrobatic skills... heck care... since i was still a little hard i started to pump her... and she started thrusting her butt backwards and moan again...

Of all the FLs i've bonked she is THE CLOSEST to JAPANESE PORNO... if you could rem those Japanese cuties who can fuck countless times continuously... everytime you move a little she starts to moan... who cares if its fake... it was just super turn on!

Once again i have an unforgettable experience of ecstasy... straight away up her to my memorable bonk list!

Don't try you'll regret!

thaiboy
14-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the steamy juicy FR:D :rolleyes:

thaiboy
15-08-2007, 02:06 AM
..........;)

b13n16
15-08-2007, 02:12 AM
most of things mentioned about her is true .. I just want to add that her service attitude is really one of the best ...

bro TB,

rtf got discount bo ? if got, pm me ... thanks

biatch6969
15-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Bro, you are one of the BEST & most HONEST okt in this forum in terms of pricing & in your dealing with the bros here.

finally u got positive pts !
jia you~~
=]

thaiboy
16-08-2007, 11:28 AM
................:eek:

law_g
16-08-2007, 03:00 PM
bro

can pm me your contact no? May want to book for tonight... Would also appreciate anyone who has Thaiboy no. to PM me so that I can arrange with him. Thanks in advance!

thaiboy
17-08-2007, 12:25 AM
bro
May want to book for tonight...

....................:rolleyes:

nawtgree
17-08-2007, 04:58 PM
back in spore for these 2 days so decided to look for a nice bonk...

and i got it:D

was thinking whether should write FR not but since i will be flying off the day after tml...i decided i would not RTF so here it is.....hehe

First..i must admit bro thaiboy's LIVE photos are not live enough....see to believe..she is much cuter in real life....her dimple on one side on her face just nice match mine on the other side...hehe...she's CUTE...i emphasize again..dnt be fooled by the photos....she's much prettier than that..but i guess bros have already mentioned it...

off to the action...

Once i went in, started chit-chatting and from nowhere, she started to french me very hard as i gasped for breath......i couldn't take it anymore...hurry up get her to shower as i need to freshen up after working thru the night...those stupid accounts....anyway....dried up quickly and off to bed....

we engaged in a frenching battle frm me at the bottom to her at the bottom..i won...and my prize was to give her a nice catbath...did my da vinci painting and could she her cumming as she mumbled..."fuck me now...."

YES Ma'M...cap on and entered her missionary....had some difficulty getting in as it was real tight....if she was clamping her muscles, she must have been super strong to clamp it for the full 15mins or so of bonking....she flipped me over and started to ride me while her juices flowed freely...my inner thighs were getting very wet....i mean very;) ...not sure who was fucking who but she pushed my arms down as she rode to orgasm while i reached mine soon after......

now..here comes the best part...after i came...she continued riding non-stop for another 1 or 2 mins and you know..after you cum...your dick is super sensitive...i kept having spasms after that...the feeling was great...try to believe....she then started to chit chat with me..asking me got gf not...where i work..what i work as..blablabla.....i felt my dick began to soften so signal to get it out....just in case...heng heng my little bro still clinging on to umbrella..i checked the time only 30mins gone..wow...

after some cleaning up, she cuddled up as we tcss again in half mandarin, half chinese...within 5 mins she started to french me again..this time it was much heavier than the first, it was like she hadn't seen me for a long long time and needed me more than ever...where did she get all that training?i started to finger her and i must emphasize the tightness...could barely fit 2 fingers in it...she then started to give me a catbath and gulped down my little bro like nobody's business...deepthroat, tongue swirling..you want it..you have it....after that she moved up and boob fuck my face...yes...my face...while grinding the outside of her pussy against stomach....

i couldnt take it anymore...grabbed the cap and i entered her frm below..this time i locked her hands and forbade her to ride me as i fucked her hard frm below....then i shifted to the dressing table and gave her a hard bonk frm behind before unloading in missionary back on the bed...

i din realise i took almost 45 mins for the 2nd bonk and time was almost up...so quickly took a shower..paid her, and frenched her before i left....

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (not sure if enhanced..but nice job done)
BBBJ:8/10
Frenching: 10/10 (can start a french war!)
FJ:8/10 (Tight n shallow..i can almost feel the ends of her)
GFE: 8/10
Service:8/10
Attitude: 10/10

ektanjoe
18-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Had a good session with Larisa in the afternoon. Performance is as what most have posted here.

My simple review as follows :

Looks: 8.5/10 (SYT, cute dimples)
Boobs: 9/10 (B+ and very soft, nice!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (persistent and non-stop)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight, wet and she match my rhythm perfectly)
GFE: 8/10 (a bit shy but fully made-up for by her many sweet little gestures)
Service: 9/10 (quite proactive)
Massage: 8/10 (requested for shoulders rub only and she is good and firm)

Unfortunately my office called 4 times..... else I would have enjoyed more...

Coolsaint77
18-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Unfortunately my office called 4 times..... else I would have enjoyed more...

I had a similar experience... told my colleague leave me alone please, i have a war to fight with my client here :D

lance7
18-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Met with this lovely lady in the afternoon and it was absolutely superb. really a gem among the gems. as one bro said she is really the closest one can get to japanese porn. everything about her from her service, action, moans are so jap!

Looks: 8/10 (cute dimples)
Boobs: 9/10 (feels very natural)
Body: 8/10 (i like)
BBBJ: 9/10 (superb)
FJ: 10/10 (absolute pleasure)
GFE: 8/10 (very nice)
Service: 10/10 (what more can i say)

Thanks bro thaiboy for the arrangements.

redfirestick
19-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Make a date with Larisa this wed.

Not very gd at writing FR, so here are my simple FR.

Looks: 8.5/10 (she look younger in real person, althought she look mature in photo)
Boobs: 9/10 (juz the right size for me, and natural too:D )
Body: 8/10 (not too fat, not skinny, juz the right size)
FJ: 10/10 (very gd stamina!:eek: )
GFE: 8.5/10 (nice)
Service: 10/10 (a BIG thumb up!)

Thanks bro thaiboy for the date.

thaiboy
19-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Met with this lovely lady in the afternoon and it was absolutely superb. really a gem among the gems. as one bro said she is really the closest one can get to japanese porn. everything about her from her service, action, moans are so jap!

Thanks bro thaiboy for the arrangements.

Thanks.....:rolleyes:

thaiboy
19-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Make a date with Larisa this wed.

Not very gd at writing FR, so here are my simple FR.

Looks: 8.5/10 (she look younger in real person, althought she look mature in photo)
Boobs: 9/10 (juz the right size for me, and natural too:D )
Body: 8/10 (not too fat, not skinny, juz the right size)
FJ: 10/10 (very gd stamina! )
GFE: 8.5/10 (nice)
Service: 10/10 (a BIG thumb up!)

Thanks bro thaiboy for the date.

kamsia.......:D

all4great2
19-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Had a great time with Larisa today ... will not go into details but suffice to note that I had to change my signature ranking when I got home :D

Looks: 7.0/10 (cute dimples and always smiling)
Boobs: 8.0/10 (all natural B+)
BBBJ: 9.0/10 (die die must try:D )
FJ: 9.0/10 (Energizer bunny .... keeps going and going and going ....)
GFE: 9.0/10 (ever so sweet and will melt u with her 'deh' voice)
Service: 10/10 (GEM award winner)
RTF: Definitely!

thaiboy
20-08-2007, 11:40 AM
I had to change my signature ranking when I got home :D

Service: 10/10 (GEM award winner)
RTF: Definitely!

Kum Sia..check yr cp, now u hv power of 1 point to up yr buddy...no zapping hor;)

all4great2
20-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the upz ... shall use the 'power' vested wisely :D

thaiboy
21-08-2007, 10:52 AM
last day for those who have not tried her:D

tryherout
21-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Bro thaiboy, you have got PM:)

Truetruth
28-08-2007, 02:49 PM
I ve been out of town since my session with larissa the friday before she jetted out.

Got to hotel on time and waited for thai boy's response. A quick reply and I was up to her room. Bought her some fruits and drinks.

Larissa made me feel at ease immediately. Did the standard shower and we were in bed. I requested for a good rub down as my aching body was so needing it. Good strength and the right spots. Turned around and she was teasing my manhood. She massaged my front and I asked for her to lie down and be massaged.

Had baby oil on her and kissed her while hands were all over. Obviously the massage did not really soothe her body ;p She was grabbing my manhood and stroking it with baby oil real hard. It really is nice to hear the "blob blob" on my manhood. I peeled away and worked on her pussy.

Spread her legs and had a finger in and she was showing an expression of escatsy. Found her g-spot and had another finger in. Her eyes were half closed and she was really giving herself up! As I sped up with the fingers exercise, she squirmed and closed her legs real tight! I did not let go of her though...continued with three fingers...she is tight! She squirmed and I had to prevent her from closing her legs again...At the end, she kept saying xie xie xie xie xie xie....I left her lying there...

She got up, kneeled on the bed and start to blow me with me standing up. She worked to a good rythm and deep throated me several times. She looked at me and gave me the signal that she wanted me in her. BUT I was engrossed in giving it to her in her mouth and after a few thrusts, CIM. She would continue to blow even after I ve come and it was a great feeling.

I was dead wasted! Told her to wash up but she refused. (All this while with my cum still in her mouth!) In the end, I made the move to wash up and she followed :) (I always make sure the gal is not overworked!)

Laid down after freshening up and I was totally dead!!! Been overworked and all...just could not do round two even though larissa tried her best to wake my manhood.

Very satisfied very fulfilling session before I flew out for a gruelling work session the following week.

Sorry Thai Boy for the late FR...may not add much now as the lovely larissa would have left our shores. But hear she will return...

Thanks Thai Boy!