PDA

View Full Version : software for HP to capture video secretly?

singaporegmat
03-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Hi anyone know of software to capture software for to capture video secretly? That means people see you messaging on train but actually you are capturing the pretty girl sitting opposite you.

pokeman71
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Bro,

you can do any thing you one, but dun get caught just because of some photo.

Recently one House-man get sack By ttsh because of videoing in the changing room.

Last time i used to record upskirt of my colleauge, even one time at causeway point. Luckily I did not get caught, now think back how stuip I am.

Microsoft
03-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I m oso 6king 4 a sw tat look as if u r filming ppl but actually smsing. Anyone noe where 2 get? :D :p

Ethanas
03-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Huh? I don't get what the thread starter is trying to say?

He want to get a capturing software for taking video?

He wants a software to capture software which take video? <-- Absolutely don't know what this meant.

He want to get a software that he can pretend to sms and capture video instead?

Whats wrong with pretending to sms and still taking pictures? You don't need software for that.

Ethanas

chickenzip
03-08-2007, 11:59 AM
i'm rather amused and confused by your asking....i don;t think there is any software in the world that could satisfy your asking unless you master the art of ninja which have been rumoured for centuries that they possed a wonderful art of being invisible...that supposingly i believe could allow you to take photos of others secretly in great comfort. :D

all you need to do i think is to put your hp in silent mode (some hp can be very loud when u snap a photo)...turn off the flash if there is one (you don;t want your target to get a rude shock of your paparazzi type flash light) , slid open the camera cover if there is one...pretend that you are smsing...make a quick but natural aim at your drooling target and snap a photo...what happen next would depend on your luck, or fengshui if some believe.

sorry but that's all i could think of. :p

kotek
03-08-2007, 01:46 PM
there is if u are using those that are running on windows mobile...
symbian i'm not dat sure...but if normal phone then dun haf la...u nid to master the art of taking pics with normal phone...

brotherly
03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
i'm rather amused and confused by your asking....i don;t think there is any software in the world that could satisfy your asking unless you master the art of ninja which have been rumoured for centuries that they possed a wonderful art of being invisible...that supposingly i believe could allow you to take photos of others secretly in great comfort.

all you need to do i think is to put your hp in silent mode (some hp can be very loud when u snap a photo)...turn off the flash if there is one (you don;t want your target to get a rude shock of your paparazzi type flash light) , slid open the camera cover if there is one...pretend that you are smsing...make a quick but natural aim at your drooling target and snap a photo...what happen next would depend on your luck, or fengshui if some believe.

sorry but that's all i could think of. :p

Even if he can possed the art of being invisible..he muz look for a HP that can be invisible :D

singaporegmat
03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
there is if u are using those that are running on windows mobile...
symbian i'm not dat sure...but if normal phone then dun haf la...u nid to master the art of taking pics with normal phone...

ya that what i asking. That means your screen will be like in the SMS messaging mode but the program is capturing photo for you

Steadyman1
03-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Software, not I know of but may be able to use java to program...

However there are some screen protector that prevent others from viewing (from the side) clearly your screen content. The screen is also darken.

In other words, your screen become passsive (like those HP that was years back).