PDA

View Full Version : MILF Neighbour

compaq69
02-08-2007, 07:00 AM
There is one chio bus milf neighbour live in the same level as me.At least twice a week,i will see her in the lift.i understand she got 2 young kids in their primary,but i never see her with her huband,which i suspect she is a single parent.i really fancy to bed her and often PCC with her in my ecstasy.Any bro got any gd plan for me to get to know her??Or any bro got similar experience,care to share!

humpcheepang
02-08-2007, 07:33 AM
......Any bro got any gd plan for me to get to know her??Or any bro got similar experience,care to share!

First, is she really a single parent?

Second, are you married? If so, do not shit in your own backyard.;)

Third, if we have plan, we cheong first. Please give us your address:p

pocketrocket
02-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Second, are you married? If so, do not shit in your own backyard.

I totally agreed with ya Bro Humpcheepang...

You'll be seeing her often...If it turned out bad...Are ya prepare to move?

starfisherman
02-08-2007, 09:50 AM
There is one chio bus milf neighbour live in the same level as me.At least twice a week,i will see her in the lift.i understand she got 2 young kids in their primary,but i never see her with her huband,which i suspect she is a single parent.i really fancy to bed her and often PCC with her in my ecstasy.Any bro got any gd plan for me to get to know her??Or any bro got similar experience,care to share!

Is she staying ard lor ahsoo and she has two girls?

smellycat
02-08-2007, 10:32 AM
maybe just starting some casual chats with her first to understand her background... then decide from there. no point cheong in and get into trouble like what other bros commented ;)

juzjoin
02-08-2007, 12:22 PM
a moment of folly will cause u eternal regret:( , unless u r ready to face the music. Even a dog will noe not to eat & shit at the same place:)

hubber27
02-08-2007, 12:27 PM
My basic principle: Never eat and shit at the same place or next door. :)
Attraction can be tempting but aftermath can be alot worse. Small head never think of bad aftermath, big head can think unless your small head rule your world. Give it a thought and you will see whether worth it or not. We cannot do anything to stop you also.

~|@|~
02-08-2007, 12:31 PM
a moment of folly will cause u eternal regret:( , unless u r ready to face the music. Even a dog will noe not to eat & shit at the same place

agree with this. not worth risking the peace in your home just to bed a lady. that's why paid sex is sometimes better than free bonks. proceed only if both of you are single. no harm trying if that is the case :cool:

_AXL_
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Foget about it,she married with 2 kids.....even u dont see her husband

bro, how u know? u the husband hah???:eek: TS never see u around cos u always hiding at home, uploading vids to share with bros here hah???:D just kidding...

_AXL_
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Lucky TS never see me or else he will keep asking me for video to PCC.kekeke

ah... the advantages of living near u... no need to download and wait for hours!!!:D

on a more serious note, TS, think,

1. if u r married and the neighbours and yr wifey finds out, u jialat!
2. if she is married and the hubby finds out, u jialat!
3. if she is single/divorced, likelihood she would be looking for a father to her children. buy 1 get 2 free and have to feed other men's unwanted children. u jialat!
4. if u managed to up and break it off, she complains to neighbours and your family, u jialat!
5. end up u might have to move to avoid her and the neighbours, spend tons of money, who jialat???

eat also must eat further away. just my 2 cents.:)

no_faith
02-08-2007, 01:30 PM
bro AXL, to sum up your pts to TS is jia lat.:p

TS, so tink twice or u will be very jia lat:D

pokeman71
02-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Bro,

Try eye contact first la. If she look into your eye and smile then you can start liao.

svs_hire
02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Bro,

Try eye contact first la. If she look into your eye and smile then you can start liao.

bro .... u r the man .... teach me a few trick lei .... :D

thomas88
02-08-2007, 07:12 PM
ah...
1....u jialat!
2....u jialat!
3....u jialat!
4....u jialat!
5....who jialat???

So to say.....whatever you do also jialat. :o Better leave it as it is in your fantasy only then buay jialat....

But everynow and then fantasizing and PCC too much also jailat man. :D

1sex
02-08-2007, 07:19 PM
TS, if you want to find out the two kit got father bo?
see got any man cloth hanging out.:D

fac89
02-08-2007, 08:23 PM
My Advise is.... DUN EAT HERE AND U SHIT HERE...

I bet u dun wanna see her in future feeling awarard?

ahtom
02-08-2007, 08:36 PM
My Advise is.... DUN EAT HERE AND U SHIT HERE...

I bet u dun wanna see her in future feeling awarard?

I agree with you Bro.:)

humpcheepang
02-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Bro,

Ye man, bro Pokeman71 is the correct man to teach us about how to up MILF. So if she look into your eye and smile then you can show her your lan-chiow:p .....

enzer88
02-08-2007, 10:41 PM
But everynow and then fantasizing and PCC too much also jailat man. :Di agreed,can see cannot up,very jailat:p

pokeman71
03-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Ye man, bro Pokeman71 is the correct man to teach us about how to up MILF. So if she look into your eye and smile then you can show her your lan-chiow:p .....

bro .... u r the man .... teach me a few trick lei .... :D

Thank Bro humocheepang & svs_hire see me so UPPP. Me also learning although already got few track record under my belt.

But still not advisable to get into action with girl around your living area. Unless you can tell from your experience that this girl is not sticky type.

But sometime small head will over rule big head, I have not put to test yet on this type situation. If you really want, after eye contact try to remember which floor she stay and when she go in the lift as you you can press the floor she live, so she will say thank you and conversation can start from here.

Happy sianing bro.

_AXL_
03-08-2007, 09:02 AM
thanks evilhawk for your points. my "jialat" tongue-in-cheek u also give so much face makes me really paiseh. will try to return favour soon.

So to say.....whatever you do also jialat. Better leave it as it is in your fantasy only then buay jialat....

But everynow and then fantasizing and PCC too much also jailat man.

i agreed,can see cannot up,very jailat

guys, i m just saying that if TS wants to save up on transport costs, at least take the trouble to go a few streets down to find lah... same floor somemore... if really suay suay, can bump into each other everyday one, u know?;)

somemore, MILFs in SG sure got a lot one lah!!! just walk around the markets in the late morning, u will see them liao! but not 7 early 8 early that type hor, those too old liao, slightly later will be better...:p

dap26
03-08-2007, 09:48 AM
somemore, MILFs in SG sure got a lot one lah!!! just walk around the markets in the late morning, u will see them liao! but not 7 early 8 early that type hor, those too old liao, slightly later will be better...:p

Then if wan a bit high class milf,go to supermarket?:D

svs_hire
03-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Thank Bro humocheepang & svs_hire see me so UPPP. Me also learning although already got few track record under my belt.

But still not advisable to get into action with girl around your living area. Unless you can tell from your experience that this girl is not sticky type.

But sometime small head will over rule big head, I have not put to test yet on this type situation. If you really want, after eye contact try to remember which floor she stay and when she go in the lift as you you can press the floor she live, so she will say thank you and conversation can start from here.

Happy sianing bro.

bro , frankly speaking i also agree wit you ... hunting near ur home base is very dangerous ... but that also depends your luck and fate lor ... not matter what have to consider and plan well before make a move cause it wil affect a lots of things .... just 2 cents of my words ...

_AXL_
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Then if wan a bit high class milf,go to supermarket?

i dont know leh... my mummy likes to shop at market... OC shops for groceries at supermarket, but when there, i only have eyes for her... dont look anywhere else.:p

if what u say is right, then those milfs shopping at the gourmet supermarts in town during afternoons lagi better... they might even pay u for your outstanding services!!!:D

Castrol
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Any bro got any gd plan for me to get to know her??Or any bro got similar experience,care to share!

you have come to the right place for advice. how big are her boobs? :D

dap26
03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
i dont know leh... my mummy likes to shop at market... OC shops for groceries at supermarket, but when there, i only have eyes for her... dont look anywhere else.

if what u say is right, then those milfs shopping at the gourmet supermarts in town during afternoons lagi better... they might even pay u for your outstanding services!!!:D

Ya,all the tai tai can be easily spotted at there...:D

_AXL_
03-08-2007, 12:03 PM
Ya,all the tai tai can be easily spotted at there...:D

does that mean u will be hanging around in those places from now on??? damn!!! me and my big mouth!!! 1 more competitor!!!:D

fax88
03-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Ya,all the tai tai can be easily spotted at there...:DHaha,no wonder market now got a lot guys roaming around.Actually i too find it thrilling to sian a housewife.But no gut to do it.:(

pokeman71
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
bro , frankly speaking i also agree wit you ... hunting near ur home base is very dangerous ... but that also depends your luck and fate lor ... not matter what have to consider and plan well before make a move cause it wil affect a lots of things .... just 2 cents of my words ...

Agreed. When woman nice to you everything also ok, when relationship get sour, they can do anything.

eg, chop you into 12pcs and put in frig for 2yrs.

So better dun let them know where you stay, even my lover for 2yrs, 2months ago she accidentally saw my phone bill which have my resident phone nos, the next day i call singtel to change a new nos.

Bro, we not plan for now, we plan for future

smyang
03-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Agreed. When woman nice to you everything also ok, when relationship get sour, they can do anything.

eg, chop you into 12pcs and put in frig for 2yrs.

So better dun let them know where you stay, even my lover for 2yrs, 2months ago she accidentally saw my phone bill which have my resident phone nos, the next day i call singtel to change a new nos.

bro...agree wit u ... I will take note when I do have the chance to have a lover ...

svs_hire
03-08-2007, 12:47 PM

points noted .... kekeke

ahsoo
03-08-2007, 03:05 PM
even my lover for 2yrs, 2months ago she accidentally saw my phone bill which have my resident phone nos, the next day i call singtel to change a new nos.

Bro, lucky you just change hp no...on change home:D

dap26
03-08-2007, 05:13 PM
does that mean u will be hanging around in those places from now on??? damn!!! me and my big mouth!!! 1 more competitor!!!:D

Dun worry bro,me is syt lover although sometime a milf can make my day..:D

WillamSexsphere
03-08-2007, 09:52 PM
The thrill of fucking someone's wife must be fun, judging by the responses from bros..

I am no judge, nor a saint, nor married, and believe that no matter whoever said not to fuck with someone's else wife, it will fall upon deaf ears. Some fool or death wish pervert will wanna try.

So rather than to rain on your parade, here's some tips to consider before you make that leap into the hole of no return.

1. If the milf return your smiles, make 100% sure she has the same thoughts as you for some bonking and not just neighbourly friendliness or plain courtesy. Make a mistake and you start grabbing her, you can kiss your body part where the sun dont shine goodbye, cos the life term brothers in prison will hold a dick parade party to welcome your ass into prison.

2. If you do get lucky and she is into bonking, then think why she is into it. Is she a part-time payable FL with free std? Does she think you are handsome and worship the ground you stand on? Does she think you are rich enough and can provide for her, meaning strings attached? My point is - women don't give out free bonks for nothing in return. Nothing is free in this world - everything comes with a price. And amounts vary, may not be in cash but the more painful scars of emotions.

3. No man fucks just one time if it is good and walks away from a good time. You will continually wanna fuck. 1st time, you dont get caught, whether the MILF is nearby or far. 2nd time, your luck held. How many times do you think you can hide the affair? A careless whisper, a forgotten note left in the pants to be wash, an unerased sms, an undeleted email, an innocent chance encounter by friends or relative, a tape conversation, a PI's pic...these are gonna land you in deep trouble, even if you care not a fig to the destruction of yours and her family and relatives.

A true gambler is one who is prepared to lose all he had brought along that night, for he knows luck is fickle. Should it proved true and lost all, he walks away and wait till he gets enough to play again. Should he wins, he only uses the winnings to bet instead of his capital.

A stupid gambler is one who is not prepared to lose anything and will lose even his life in the end thru borrowings to recoup his losses, believing he is and will always be fortune's favourite, just out of favour a couple of times.

Fucking another man's wife is a gamble. The stakes may be your life and public sympathy will never be for you. Think how much you can afford to lose before playing, cos not many get lucky. There are still many missing persons and unsolved crimes of passion on police files.

There is no harm fantasizing a MILF for pcc or imagine a WL as a MILF you have in mind while fucking. The only harm happens when you start to delude yourself and make it real.

Take care bro, cheongsters always play smart and safe ( or at least fully aware of the risks involved ).

pokeman71
04-08-2007, 05:34 AM
bro...agree wit u ... I will take note when I do have the chance to have a lover ...

You sure have la, i also cannot believe that i can fxxk few(about 10 liao, include maid and MILF) as i am not a looker. Think is the feeling and the way you speak that get them into it.

MILF not looking for handsome boy liao, more towards someone that can talk to them, likewise maid.

points noted .... kekeke

Bro, just share experience only, dun dare to teach you.

Bro, lucky you just change hp no...on change home:D

Infact I worry that she saw my address on the envelop. But I dun have the $$$$$$, if not i will also consider shifting.

compaq69
05-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Managed to log after so many days and was so suprise to see so many comments,although most are warning type.I think will heed to bros advises and just leave it to pcc and if want more action go HC to release..:D

PS3SG
05-08-2007, 11:28 AM
No matter what you do, better be safe than sorry. Draw the line clearly from the very beginning.

_AXL_
05-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Managed to log after so many days and was so suprise to see so many comments,although most are warning type.I think will heed to bros advises and just leave it to pcc and if want more action go HC to release..:D

bro, the choice is still yours... if u want her for good or that u r sure she wont go around telling people about your illicit affair, then u shouldnt be hiding behind our advice. the ball is in your court, not ours, ya? have a good weekend...;)

Schmi
05-08-2007, 11:44 AM
bro, the choice is still yours... if u want her for good or that u r sure she wont go around telling people about your illicit affair, then u shouldnt be hiding behind our advice. the ball is in your court, not ours, ya? have a good weekend...;)

Is there such a women who'll be willing to keep her mouth shut?

bigass
05-08-2007, 11:46 AM
woch the 7pm show, lin ming lun teach u how to sian mlif

Schmi
05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
woch the 7pm show, lin ming lun teach u how to sian mlif

Bro, can't trust those show lah......it's acting

_AXL_
05-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Is there such a women who'll be willing to keep her mouth shut?

can think of a couple of reasons...

1. she also wants face as she is living there as well. she would also be worried that TS can come out to say that she invited him to her place and she was the one who initiated it all. haiz... think u should know that human beings have the ability to say whatever is needed to get themselves out of a spot, right?

2. she is dissatisfied with her sex life and somehow TS managed to fulfil that need leh? to keep it from her hubby who is not doing his job and to keep her own marriage and family intact, good chance u would just keep quiet and maybe even start a long term arrangement...:D

i m sure that u can think of many other reasons why she might keep mum... those 2 r just off the cuff reasons i could think of...:p

thomas88
05-08-2007, 01:35 PM
...the ball is in your court..

Err....I thought his ball should be inide his pants????:D

_AXL_
06-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Err....I thought his ball should be inide his pants????

wah lau eh, not sure leh... u want to go check it out for the benefit of readers here?:D

what i meant is that humans biggest difference from animals is that we can use our own intellect to make our own decisions, so was just asking TS to make up his own mind and accept the consequences of his own actions, whatever they might be. cheers... and pls dont snook me like that anymore lah, bro.:p

Heavycasualties
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Beisde me neighbour got aslo a good nice aunti see her me get hard hard down down she half ball put out me see

steamystreamsg
06-08-2007, 11:02 AM
One PRC MLIF staying at next block always in spagetti strips. Caught her once playing soccer with her 2 boys at vold deck. What a sight by just ogling at her 2 bouncing tits.

pokeman71
06-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Diagonal to my flat there is this MILF think about 40yrs old. Have causal chit chat with her. Heard from other neighbour that her hubby having some sickness. I hoping to get my chance when everything is right.

Saw her once wearing very sexy like going to PUB.

Anyway, is a long term investment.

svs_hire
06-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Diagonal to my flat there is this MILF think about 40yrs old. Have causal chit chat with her. Heard from other neighbour that her hubby having some sickness. I hoping to get my chance when everything is right.

Anyway, is a long term investment.

wow bro .... u r the man .... waiting for ur story .... :D

_AXL_
06-08-2007, 12:50 PM

my question bro, is why u never follow???!!!:D

by the way, thanks for your points and will try to return favour asap. cheers...;)

pokeman71
06-08-2007, 01:12 PM
my question bro, is why u never follow???!!!:D

by the way, thanks for your points and will try to return favour asap. cheers...;)

Have to do some correction, i can smell liquor from her body, so i think she go to PUB, it can be she attending wedding dinner.

At this stage no chance to approach her, unless got one to one chat.

_AXL_
06-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Have to do some correction, i can smell liquor from her body, so i think she go to PUB, it can be she attending wedding dinner.

At this stage no chance to approach her, unless got one to one chat.

that was your chance lah, bro. u should have asked her, "wah!!! go party ah? never ask me along?":D then work from there mah!!! but understand lah... all the blood went to the small brain at that time, so big brain cannot think straight liao... good luck, eh? cheers;)

pokeman71
07-08-2007, 08:58 AM
that was your chance lah, bro. u should have asked her, "wah!!! go party ah? never ask me along?":D then work from there mah!!! but understand lah... all the blood went to the small brain at that time, so big brain cannot think straight liao... good luck, eh? cheers;)

Partially you are right bro. As i say, i also not sure whether can up or not. She is my neighbour, must have 100% confirm then can up.

Waiting just for one good chance and she will end up in bed with me.

_AXL_
07-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Partially you are right bro. As i say, i also not sure whether can up or not. She is my neighbour, must have 100% confirm then can up.

Waiting just for one good chance and she will end up in bed with me.

actually, that was the chance to confirm direct with her whether she goes partying and drinking or not. and of course, the chance to say, "next time i go, will ask u to come along. cos u seem like u know how to have a lot of fun!!!"

then the next few times u all chit chat, u will be able to gauge if she would actually go out with u or not... cos since u r neighhbours, u have to take it slow and be really sure before u make any move. good luck!:D

pokeman71
07-08-2007, 06:16 PM
actually, that was the chance to confirm direct with her whether she goes partying and drinking or not. and of course, the chance to say, "next time i go, will ask u to come along. cos u seem like u know how to have a lot of fun!!!"

then the next few times u all chit chat, u will be able to gauge if she would actually go out with u or not... cos since u r neighhbours, u have to take it slow and be really sure before u make any move. good luck!:D

Thank bro AXL, i have to be very slow because oppsite my flat, this coupler divorcee because the wife bring a dog mate(they scroll dog together)home, fuck on the bed get caugh naked in bed.

So I scare to become No2.

PS3SG
07-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank bro AXL, i have to be very slow because oppsite my flat, this coupler divorcee because the wife bring a dog mate(they scroll dog together)home, fuck on the bed get caugh naked in bed.

So I scare to become No2.

Go for it, you have our support

ROCKERS
07-08-2007, 06:51 PM

SORRY BRO;
wHAT DOES M I L F STAND FOR ? I CAN'T NEVER FIGURE IT OUT.
:confused:

pokeman71
07-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Go for it, you have our support

Let nature take it cause

This MILF is living in No fly zone,.

thomas88
08-08-2007, 09:23 PM
SORRY BRO;
wHAT DOES M I L F STAND FOR ? I CAN'T NEVER FIGURE IT OUT.
:confused:

MILF is Moro Islamic Liberation Front

But in here it means : Mother I Loves to Fuck. :p

cscs
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Single parent with 2 yound kids?
Anyway, trying someone away from your own house!

heatingup
10-08-2007, 01:25 AM
last night i brought my kids and OC to a pasar malam to have kids' rides.

I noticed a MILF looking at me for quite some time while I was looking at my daughter while she was taking a kiddie ride. had a few times of direct eye contact. Looks like late 30s and non-Chinese. CMI look and I didn't bother to smile at her.

If she were a pretty chinese young gal or a MILF, sure find ways to smile back and send signal to her.

pokeman71
10-08-2007, 09:14 AM
last night i brought my kids and OC to a pasar malam to have kids' rides.

I noticed a MILF looking at me for quite some time while I was looking at my daughter while she was taking a kiddie ride. had a few times of direct eye contact. Looks like late 30s and non-Chinese. CMI look and I didn't bother to smile at her.

If she were a pretty chinese young gal or a MILF, sure find ways to smile back and send signal to her.

Bro,

perfect match is every bro dream. But usually you dun get it la, especially FOC and MILF case.

Hokkien say 'you i pi, you i qi, you i da rep ni' not easy la. You can have 2 is very good liao.

For me, I lucky, my MILF lover, age at 43, look 7.5.

tryying
11-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I got a neighbour is don't qualifty for a MILF but some of her friend does. Too bad, no chance for that else me busy with them rather than visiting SBF. :D

heatingup
11-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Bro,

perfect match is every bro dream. But usually you dun get it la, especially FOC and MILF case.

Hokkien say 'you i pi, you i qi, you i da rep ni' not easy la. You can have 2 is very good liao.

Happy for u!

Due to my age, i actually prefer singles or young mothers in their late 20s or early 30s.

I have a neighbour in her late 30s or just reached 40 also very attractive. But I hardly run into her. Only twice in the morning in the lift when she sent her kids to primary school. can't chat up with her or look hard at her as her kids are old enough to understand.

Hopefully there are chances for us to be alone in the lift.

EricssonMan
11-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Bro,

At 43, she must be damn experience lah

EricssonMan
11-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Double post

pokeman71
11-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Happy for u!

Due to my age, i actually prefer singles or young mothers in their late 20s or early 30s.

I have a neighbour in her late 30s or just reached 40 also very attractive. But I hardly run into her. Only twice in the morning in the lift when she sent her kids to primary school. can't chat up with her or look hard at her as her kids are old enough to understand.

Hopefully there are chances for us to be alone in the lift.

True enough, given US the best situation, we can one shoot one cheebye.

cheer

pokeman71
11-08-2007, 01:33 PM
At 43, she must be damn experience lah

Bro, not really. She married at age of 20yrs, his man is those ah beng and she got isolated to outside friend till 1995, she got divorcee. I am the second man that up her beside her x-man.

The first time i up her she is like a dead fish, after one yr of grooming now i can say she is quite good in bed liao. BBBJ, riding. Now only anal i am still conquering.

Can read my thread 'divorcee' you will know more.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Cheer

waahaa
11-08-2007, 11:28 PM

uh, if she CMI, how does she qualify as a MILF?

heatingup
12-08-2007, 01:29 AM
uh, if she CMI, how does she qualify as a MILF?

Hmm. You are right. I used the term too loosely. A better phrase would be a "can't-make-it middle age non-chinese woman".