PDA

View Full Version : CLub De Harem

Elusive
01-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi anyone have tried Club De Harem and would like to share your views and opinion abt that place?

Just been there yesterday. Had a enjoyable nite with Locals SYT. Really friendly GRO they have. Would like to go again when i have the money... haha...

A bottle there is ard $398 :(

suaveguy28
02-08-2007, 08:09 AM
bro a bottle of hennesy there is $368... how come $398? even chivas if not wrong is the same price.

local gal there r fun... but if u wan can try the viets :D

anyway there is a thread already although threadstarter got the name wrongly

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2088511&postcount=1

cheers...

poon_pi_pi
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
S28... u may be lau chiao here but you back dated liao.. i was there last nite.. hennesy 388..:D

enzer88
02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
How come all different price ones....:confused:

ShittyAss
03-08-2007, 01:09 AM
bro a bottle of hennesy there is $368... how come $398? even chivas if not wrong is the same price.

local gal there r fun... but if u wan can try the viets :D

anyway there is a thread already although threadstarter got the name wrongly

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2088511&postcount=1

cheers...

alot of local gers there mah??? must check it out loh...btw, hw much the tips for local?

EvilG
03-08-2007, 04:58 AM
the pricing seems abit confusing.

anyone can help? want to try the place, but need to know the damage projection. there got local, viet and prc? got diff rates for the diff type bo?

regards,
eg

bangbangben
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
the pricing seems abit confusing.

anyone can help? want to try the place, but need to know the damage projection. there got local, viet and prc? got diff rates for the diff type bo?

regards,
eg

From what i know, it depends on ur mummy... she can actually reduce the price of the liq for you as that reduction is from her bottle commission. The previous time i went, 398 for martell. Hence... if u pay 388/398 for hennesy then you should know how much less to give ur mummy.

All gers, regardless of nationality, accompanied should be the same rate at this kind of joint, ranging from 30-50. Depends on butterfly rate and fun rate. But normally if she sit with you for like 5mins, then u tell your mummy u wanna reject after u got a better view, then it would be like FOC.

A normal night would be like;
Drinks + Waiter + Mummy + Ger
398 + (10to20) + (50to100) + (30-50)

I dunno whats your norm style, but for my case. We often pay for our own woman. Hence it comes down to abt 150 to 200 per pax for a group of 3 excluding woman.

If u need to know more, you could PM me and I try help you out.
Cheers!

Rof|maoxz
03-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Got one chai there also, formerly working in Orchard Area. I agreed with someone who mentioned the rooms are abit small, although the decro still okie.

suaveguy28
03-08-2007, 01:17 PM
If u need to know more, you could PM me and I try help you out. Cheers!

Bro u back in sing? I need help can u help?:D

cause my back date liao old liao.....:(

suaveguy28
03-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Got one chai there also, formerly working in Orchard Area. I agreed with someone who mentioned the rooms are abit small, although the decro still okie.

Rof u go there liao? Ya room damn small.... who is ur chai? local?:D

ahsoo
03-08-2007, 03:09 PM

b rof, where the ple ha..next bring me there:)

bangbangben
03-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Bro u back in sing? I need help can u help?:D

cause my back date liao old liao.....:(

Lolx... my 1.1 bottle also over due liao... dunno what to do... if u going, please let me know... help me drink. =)
but now must be low profile... very very broken pockets i have.

Rof|maoxz
04-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Rof u go there liao? Ya room damn small.... who is ur chai? local?

HeHe.... :D

b rof, where the ple ha..next bring me there. :)

Along South Bridge Road, near Great Eastern Building.

Cum_Luver
04-08-2007, 11:25 AM
thanks bros for the info.
another place to try.....;)

Ur_anus
04-08-2007, 09:12 PM
any bro can bring me there?

suaveguy28
04-08-2007, 09:15 PM
HeHe....

better dont let me see u there with u chai....:p

Lolx... my 1.1 bottle also over due liao... dunno what to do... if u going, please let me know... help me drink.
but now must be low profile... very very broken pockets i have.

So bro Fri finished ur drink? Sad that i cant join u . Me also broke still clearing some card money, have to tighten abit.:(

poon_pi_pi
04-08-2007, 11:29 PM
hi guys, dont expect much from this place..already got few mummy got fine for customer whose dick got exposed.. the place really got many rules..

And c d golden mansion already closed wef wed night..

I was charged 388 for hennessy and found out that martell was 398 from the boy..

bangbangben
05-08-2007, 07:16 AM
better dont let me see u there with u chai....:p

So bro Fri finished ur drink? Sad that i cant join u . Me also broke still clearing some card money, have to tighten abit.:(

I went to finish the drinks... and from my regular mummy, no charges expect following

3 and half pax outing.
waiter + mummy + manager + ger
(2x10) + 100 + 30 + ger
50 each + ger

True abt poon pi pi, some rules but gers can still go naked but only customer "B====O" cannot take out.

suaveguy28
05-08-2007, 01:08 PM
I went to finish the drinks... and from my regular mummy, no charges expect following

3 and half pax outing.
waiter + mummy + manager + ger
(2x10) + 100 + 30 + ger
50 each + ger

True abt poon pi pi, some rules but gers can still go naked but only customer "B====O" cannot take out.

3 and half???? wat is "B====O"???:p
Guess u enjoy why not this end mth we go together? with my usual kaki hope u dont mind.:D

poon_pi_pi
07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Guess u enjoy why not this end mth we go together? with my usual kaki hope u dont mind.:D

S28, can i join u guys.. i am new here..

Ah Dac
08-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Yesterday drive pass this joint!!

Quite nice from outside and I love the chinese name of this joint!!

:)

riverboy
08-08-2007, 09:07 AM
hi all!! heard there's some local girls .. any specified wild one? pls advise !! going to try out this place .. thks :)

bangbangben
08-08-2007, 10:11 AM

"B====O" is something that u have, i have... and.... it gets longer when you happy. some say it will shrink when you are in fear.
Oh ya... mummy told me you nice guy sia... hahahaha

riverboy
08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
hi all! hows the local girls there? any recommended specified local girls? going to check out this palce soon .. any kakis?
pls advice .. thks :)

Agathys
08-08-2007, 01:20 PM
can some senior bro bring me or at least tell me where it is?

suaveguy28
08-08-2007, 04:24 PM
"B====O" is something that u have, i have... and.... it gets longer when you happy. some say it will shrink when you are in fear.
Oh ya... mummy told me you nice guy sia... hahahaha

Me where nice??? Me wolf in disguise...:p

Anyway hope we can meet soon... cheers