PDA

View Full Version : Tiananmen Ktv

andyk
01-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey Bros,

Just wondering are there any Bros who are "regulars" @ TNM ?

I was there last nite for Happy Hour,the Mummy told me that if you want to "catch the babes" you need to be there by 615pm.I told her that last week gals selection was disappointing ! And she will do her best ! But just to update : there were more clients than gals again ! :(

So we managed to get a few babes & before we can booked them,they all had run off to few tables ! Damn,they were really good looking !!!

And mummy teased me that if we want the even better looking ones,you need to "pre-book or some "regulars" even report there at 5pm ( Shit ! these guys don't have to work at all !!! )

Any Bros who are "regulars" can share some good tips how to get the best there ?

Niceman
01-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Bro,

Those who reported there at 5pm, normally are bosses, they no nid to report to anyone, expect TNM :)

andyk
01-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Ha Ha ! Yeah,Bro,maybe it's their "managers or Pte Bankers or StockBrokers" that need to take good care of their Big Clients !!!".....

Can you imagine the "same pool of girls" have to be shared by the whole building ? And we still have to compete with all these "early birds" ! :(

Only went there because my favourite Ktv LIDO mummy told there were hardly any good looking PRCs there ! :(

andyk
01-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Yo,Bro ! Forgot to mention that we also need to compete with those "high rollers" ( many Indonesians & listed Co's CEOs ) with open cheque book that can take any PRCs off the market immediately ! :(

So if there's a good opportunity to know any PRC babes & have an enjoyable relationship ! Must go for it ! :)

TCSG
01-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Yo,Bro ! Forgot to mention that we also need to compete with those "high rollers" ( many Indonesians & listed Co's CEOs ) with open cheque book that can take any PRCs off the market immediately ! :(

So if there's a good opportunity to know any PRC babes & have an enjoyable relationship ! Must go for it ! :)
Then this may not be a good place for cheonging....
It is a place for Robert Lee.....

suaveguy28
01-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Why must u keep creating thread when there is already one?:mad:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1779777&postcount=1

andyk
01-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Bro Suaveguy28,

Opps ! Sorry about this I thought I checked it already but there was no listing under T.....anyway,what's done,already done ! And i didn't notice any FRs,etc in recent times ! So what to do now ? Will take note in the future ok on this ! :)

suaveguy28
01-08-2007, 05:21 PM
please note dont waste bandwidth this is not the first time u have done it. thanks.

orchard ktv also has a similar thread. i have read all this thread b4 as i am also a ktv cheongster. but feel glad that new comers are so eager to share. keep it up.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1304673&postcount=1

andyk
01-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes,Bro Suaveguy28, any more points to note ??? Thanks for tracking this & guiding me thru' ! I don't think i meant to do any thing bad,i guessed i just got "over-excited" about sharing with other Bros here who are have mutual interest & want to have a good time ! And most important we must get our money's worth & not get "conned or ripped off" !!!

andyk
01-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey Bro Suaveguy28 !

No wonder i can't find the earlier threads,after clicking both of them ( Tian An Men dated 2006 & Orchard K dated 2005 ) It's History already !!!

Guessed you must be some kinda of "perfectionist" !!! :)

ps.if i have upset you in any way,a thousand apologies !!! :D

andyk
01-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Bro TCSG,

The above place was good for cheonging in the past but i guessed there were so many raids there after one of Boss of LV got shot ! There are less selection choices ! Don't know,maybe I'm wrong,maybe other Bros who are "regulars" can comment on this !!!

ps.there are lots of Robert Lees around everywhere ! Think every Bros may have gone thru' this expensive lesson before getting smarter including myself ! So that's why we are here to understand how not to be Robert Lees ! :D

suaveguy28
02-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Hey Bro Suaveguy28 !

No wonder i can't find the earlier threads,after clicking both of them ( Tian An Men dated 2006 & Orchard K dated 2005 ) It's History already !!!

Guessed you must be some kinda of "perfectionist" !!!

ps.if i have upset you in any way,a thousand apologies !!!

I am not perfectionist.... i just search abit more than u do tats all.

u wont upset me... but u r upsetting urself if u know wat i mean. be more careful next time. :)

andyk
02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Bro Suaveguy28,

Never upset at all & don't bother me at all !
Guessed you must a seasoned Samster ! Good for you ! :)

Let's not waste other Bros' time & focus on the above !
Especially those Bros who also cheong the above too & liked to share share updates there !

Man,still thinking of APPLE there ! She have good looks & nice body ! But mummy told that she & other babes do not need do "extras" because they have enough bookings to keep her going ! So guesed need to build up the relationship with her !

andyk
02-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Another thing,Bro Suaveguy28,can you help me check if there's any thread on LIDO PALACE please ! I don't want you "barking" at me again ! :D

ps.Holding back on my FR there last nite ! :)

Singguy
02-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Bro..Is this apple u talking about have big boobs ? I used to have a regular there by this name and have up her before....hehe. She stays somewhere near Sophia road

andyk
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Yo Bro Singguy,

Sorry for the late reply on APPLE !

I only know she's staying Toa Payoh now.She's 27 but still look liked 23.Her boobs are not that big but look & bodywise & her appeal will make you want her ! :D

She had a neck surgery after a bad fall & that cost her about $20K so she really working very hard to earn it back ! So she told me that it's either booking or her target is run 7 tables every nite during happy hours ! So take note if you or other Bros want her ! :)

jdi813
03-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Another thing,Bro Suaveguy28,can you help me check if there's any thread on LIDO PALACE please ! I don't want you "barking" at me again ! :D

ps.Holding back on my FR there last nite ! :)u cannot check urself meh ??? dun tell me u r so lazy or incompetent in using the search fuction that u cannot find the threads on LIDO PALACE ah ???

pls ... like the other bro said use an existing thread to make life easier for us who actually bother to do searches by consolidating all the info in one place instead of dispersing it all over the forum

Thanks

PS the info u shared in ur first post is like wu kena bo la ... didn't need to open a new thread to tell us we need to go down early for HH to get the nice gals ... or that the people who go TNM go early macham they dun need to work ... it's the almost the same anywhere u go ...

andyk
03-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Just love your "lingo" JDI813 !

Yup,i agreed i'm too busy & not lazy to check the past FRs.

Well,if you don't appreciate my contributions or updates on the current scene there,then please don't bother reading any of my posts.Then you don't have to "bitch" so much & start sharing more !!! :D

jdi813
03-08-2007, 12:14 PM

Well,if you don't appreciate my contributions or updates on the current scene there,then please don't bother reading any of my posts.Then you don't have to "bitch" so much & start sharing more !!!thanks :) i juz luv my "lingo" too ...

hiaz ... no one asked u check past FRs la ... just asked u to click on the search box ... type "tiananmen" or "lido" ... and post wat u gotta post in the relevent thread ... busy is an excuse la ... lazy is a more probrable reason

not that i dun appreciate ur post bro ... dun get me wrong ... it was jus a suggestion from me to use the search function and help streamline all the info ... cos the old thread had other info bits and pieces like prices and watsoever ... but well it's a public forum u can do wat u want ...

I share as much as i can my fren ... it's jus that most of my posts are in the other more direct deal threads :p

anyway ... happy cheonging over the weekend ... cheerio

andyk
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Sure,Bro JDI813,let's chilled a bit !

Same for me,i liked to get to point so called it any way you want - lazy & busy,etc...For me sammyboy is a great option to unwind from stressful work pressures ! And i just want to share share & likewise with any Bros who have mutual interest & places.And i certainly not trying to get high popularity points ! :D

So I welcome those Bros who love KTVs,SYT PRCs babes to join in ! And most important not be "Robert Lees" who are conned & ripped off so we must get our spending's worth always !!!

Anyway,good to know you,Bro & have a great weekend too ! :)

dominion
03-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Same for me,i liked to get to point so called it any way you want - lazy & busy,etc...For me sammyboy is a great option to unwind from stressful work pressures !

haha i like your style... vv funny man...

heres ur link to LIDO

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12889&highlight=lido+palace

andyk
03-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey Bro Dom,don't you think "funny is good & free is even better but in this world,nothing is free !" :D

Anyway,since i'm a newbie,i'm getting to know some new Bros here.That's cool ! Learn their special lingo & place or things not so familier with me !

Yup,you have a great one too this weekend ! Enjoy life !!! :)

andyk
12-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Glad to share that the "latest selection of PRCs during happy hours" last week is improving.... just love the situation when there are too many good ones to select ! Do check it out & enjoy ! :D

LPKING
12-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Guessed those PRCs girls had a good National Day break & decided to start working again !!!

Thanks for sharing your update,ANDYK...will check it out soon !!! :D

suaveguy28
12-08-2007, 01:22 PM

Well,if you don't appreciate my contributions or updates on the current scene there,then please don't bother reading any of my posts.Then you don't have to "bitch" so much & start sharing more !!!

U busy u think we all very free?:mad:

SioGan
12-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Glad to share that the "latest selection of PRCs during happy hours" last week is improving.... just love the situation when there are too many good ones to select ! Do check it out & enjoy ! :D

+6 points for your efforts.

andyk
13-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Wah,many thanks,BRO SIOGAN ! :D

Actually my efforts are not really for more points but just wanted to share with any BROS that have the same mutual interests ( SYT PRC babes ) & most important get our money's worth !

Read this am on threads on Ghost month...don't really think it'll affect much as there's EPL to kick up the biz !

Well,if less clients because of that,then less "competitors" more hungry PRCs to select !!! :D

LPKING
13-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey SUAVEGUY,

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE "PRETEND TO BE SENIORS" THAT GOES AROUND ZAPPING NEWBIES ??? THROWING YR WEIGHT AROUND ?

READ MOST YR PAST CONTRIBUTIONS,ETC - LOTS OF ZAPPING AROUND !!!....

IF YOU GOT SOME INTERESTING FRs OR UPDATES HERE,IF ANY PLEASE SHARE LAH !!! IF NOT JUST GIVE NEWBIES LIKED US A BREAK ! :mad:

Ahh_Boi
13-08-2007, 06:56 PM
I am not perfectionist.... i just search abit more than u do tats all.

u wont upset me... but u r upsetting urself if u know wat i mean. be more careful next time. Wah!!! Senior talking all must listen :D

suaveguy28
13-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey SUAVEGUY,

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE "PRETEND TO BE SENIORS" THAT GOES AROUND ZAPPING NEWBIES ??? THROWING YR WEIGHT AROUND ?

IF YOU GOT SOME INTERESTING FRs OR UPDATES HERE,IF ANY PLEASE SHARE LAH !!! IF NOT JUST GIVE NEWBIES LIKED US A BREAK ! :mad:

Did i pretend to be senior? Do i go round zapping ppl? Did i ever zap u? Did i alway bully new guy?

Dont know where u get all this info from or u r just him who i just zap please lah use ur own nick lah dont try to use something else to talk to me.

As a matter of fact i seldom zap ppl infact i only up ppl... only zap 2 u know who u r. This is only ur second post and u know so much? Makes me wonder... and please dont use CAPS it is very rude. Thanks.

LPKING
14-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Since You Noted That It's My 2nd Post So I'm A Newbie Here So What's Wrong In Saying Wat's On My Mind ! Just Liked You Can Up Others To Be Popular !

There Are Many That Choose Not To Respond Or Contribute & Just Read Only.....to Know Anyone Better You Only Have To Click On His Name & Read What He Have Contributed So Far.....perhaps You Should Review Your Own Past Post,etc.....

Steadyman1
14-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Wah!!! Senior talking all must listen :D

No leh! Chief talking...:D

andyk
14-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Please take it easy as this all about the above & let's just focus on having fun there !

I do admit that it was my fault that i didn't checked past postings on the same title & also I was new here & got "too excited to share"... some Bros in the earlier replies either "zapped" me ( maybe not the style they liked,etc ) & others guided me around,thanks....It's cool,no sweat at all ! :)

Maybe some liked zapping others ! Maybe zapping can be good or bad,it's really "to each your own" for me,anyway it really doesn't bother me abit as so far it's been really interesting for me here ! Really glad to get to know some close Bros here recently ! Enjoy life !!! :)

bangbangben
14-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey SUAVEGUY,

i smell a clone... or rather... a clown? :D

Adolf Hitler
14-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey SUAVEGUY,

IF YOU GOT SOME INTERESTING FRs OR UPDATES HERE,IF ANY PLEASE SHARE LAH !!! IF NOT JUST GIVE NEWBIES LIKED US A BREAK !
Wah Suaveguy is trying to guild a newbies on this forum and you say he is throwing his weight.... hmmm!!

Read your past contribution too.... you have nothing leh??? :rolleyes:

Where you want me to give you the break??? :rolleyes:

suaveguy28
14-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Since You Noted That It's My 2nd Post So I'm A Newbie Here So What's Wrong In Saying Wat's On My Mind ! Just Liked You Can Up Others To Be Popular !

There Are Many That Choose Not To Respond Or Contribute & Just Read Only.....to Know Anyone Better You Only Have To Click On His Name & Read What He Have Contributed So Far.....perhaps You Should Review Your Own Past Post,etc.....

Well no point in arguing in this issue. U know who u r and please stop barking around when i step on ur clone or kakis...watever u wanna call.

My past post?? Too bad lisbo thread is gone if not all my FRs are there. Since u so free to click on nick and read all his past post please do something more practical like posting FR rather than barking here... cheers.:)

LPKING
14-08-2007, 12:53 PM
BINGO ! Good That You Finally Got The Point ! And Again If You Got Any JUICY FRs,Then Let's Hear It ! Sure If We Can Click On To This,Then We Surely Got Time To REad It !

PS Actually I Dun Think I Like To Bark So Much But Prefer To Do It Doggie Style ! :D

suaveguy28
14-08-2007, 02:49 PM
BINGO ! Good That You Finally Got The Point ! And Again If You Got Any JUICY FRs,Then Let's Hear It ! Sure If We Can Click On To This,Then We Surely Got Time To REad It !

PS Actually I Dun Think I Like To Bark So Much But Prefer To Do It Doggie Style ! :D

Watever point it is. Please if make mistake admit bro here will forgive and forget. Who never make mistake... me too make mistake before. Just admit dont try to use watever method to cover... u will only be in deeper trouble. Cheers.:)

LPKING
14-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Let's Not Get Too DRama & Deep & Let's Forget About All THis & Get ON with the FUN & lots Of FRs here ! It's Getting tOO BorING If This GOes ON !.....:D

Steadyman1
14-08-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm back!!!

Is it scary when you are BACK....
The war is over you may go KCAB leow...:D
So going out when???
Don't forget to jio and go quitely with OP hoh...:D

best123
14-08-2007, 08:17 PM
guess i got to head down soon too to check it out...

andyk
16-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Hello Folks !

Last nite Happy Hours,there was definitely NO "7th Month Or Stock Market Crash Blues" at all at TIANAMEN....We wanted to take advantage of this but was disappointed that "when there are GEMS,there are hungry & horny Bros there have a good time ! :D

Glad to share again with Bros that are keen on the above venue,the PRC selection is getting better & better with new arrivals ! Too many GEMS to handle ! So hopefully they will be still be there on my next visit ! :D

Rof|maoxz
16-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Hello Folks !

Last nite Happy Hours,there was definitely NO "7th Month Or Stock Market Crash Blues" at all at TIANAMEN....We wanted to take advantage of this but was disappointed that "when there are GEMS,there are hungry & horny Bros there have a good time !

Glad to share again with Bros that are keen on the above venue,the PRC selection is getting better & better with new arrivals ! Too many GEMS to handle ! So hopefully they will be still be there on my next visit ! :D

Bro, you seems to be expierenced in appollo joints. Can you advise me whether will there be sufficient stocks during HHour? Tq. ;)

andyk
16-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Bro Roflmaoxz,

Frankly i'm not that experienced,it's just that we have been abit more active in the KTVs recently & most of our HH sessions were at TNM instead of LIDO ( limited stocks during HH ) And so far our mamasan works really hard to introduce all the "new arrivals" ( they actually arrived yesterday or same day type ! :D )....

Anyway,Bro,i'm a "newbie" here in sammyboy & recently there too many "zappers" around so if you are really interested,let's PM each other instead.Will be glad to "share share & exchange" any interesting infos ! Cheers ! :D

suaveguy28
16-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Bro, you seems to be expierenced in appollo joints. Can you advise me whether will there be sufficient stocks during HHour? Tq. ;)

Bro Rolf now u dont go Boy School liao??? Change location also bo jio?:D

Ahh_Boi
16-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Bro Rolf now u dont go Boy School liao??? Change location also bo jio?Jio u for what?? U can go meh?? kekeke :D

CyberSleuth
16-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Jio u for what?? U can go meh?? kekeke :D

Jio .... LETS DISCUSS

maximillian
17-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Yo Bro Singguy,

Sorry for the late reply on APPLE !

I only know she's staying Toa Payoh now.She's 27 but still look liked 23.Her boobs are not that big but look & bodywise & her appeal will make you want her ! :D

She had a neck surgery after a bad fall & that cost her about $20K so she really working very hard to earn it back ! So she told me that it's either booking or her target is run 7 tables every nite during happy hours ! So take note if you or other Bros want her ! :)

hi bro andy,

the apple u talking about is Viet? i know one apple working in tiananmen staying in the east

andyk
17-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey Bro MAX,

The Apple i met is a fair,shapely PRC who stays in Toa Payoh.She speaks well & she's very elegant.And she told me that she had a very nasty fall outside TNM.And had neck ops in PRC that cost $20K.So she wants to work very hard this year to earn it back.

I have not seen her there recently.Either she's booked most of the time or "signed on short term contract with the Indon Bapak already !"....:D

Last wed MMS introduced me a sexy VIET ( think she had a boob job ! Quite trendy with VIETS to have boob jobs...we met tis VIET once in ORCH K & her boobs was just nice & next time she came back,it was huge ! It was so funny !!! :D )

You been to TNM recently ? Think the PRC selection is greaaaAAT ! But best to avoid friday nites unless you have pre-booked your PRCs...or else you probably be disappointed !!!.....Enjoy your weekend ! Cheers !

maximillian
17-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Hey Bro MAX,

The Apple i met is a fair,shapely PRC who stays in Toa Payoh.She speaks well & she's very elegant.And she told me that she had a very nasty fall outside TNM.And had neck ops in PRC that cost $20K.So she wants to work very hard this year to earn it back.

I have not seen her there recently.Either she's booked most of the time or "signed on short term contract with the Indon Bapak already !"....:D

Last wed MMS introduced me a sexy VIET ( think she had a boob job ! Quite trendy with VIETS to have boob jobs...we met tis VIET once in ORCH K & her boobs was just nice & next time she came back,it was huge ! It was so funny !!! :D )

You been to TNM recently ? Think the PRC selection is greaaaAAT ! But best to avoid friday nites unless you have pre-booked your PRCs...or else you probably be disappointed !!!.....Enjoy your weekend ! Cheers !

bro andy,

ok so its different apple hehe.. i used to hang out with this viet apple. i was so called her "sponsor". pumped a bit of money into her. i think she havent been going to tiananmen recently.. i called her yesterday... probably going back to 51.. anyway i was memersied by her.. maybe tonite i will go 51 and give her a surprise.

andyk
17-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Bro Max,

Sori where's 51 ? Happening place ? Must be in Joo Chiat ? Probably need a GPS to guide me here in sammyboy ! :D

Interested to know more what's the "turn on" for you for VIET gals ?
If i need to choose between a Thai & Viet,i'll definitely go for Thai...Think it must be the way the Thai gal speak & those in BKK...wow ! they really looked gooOOOD !.....But my good Bros that travel to HCM told there are GEMs there too !......:D

maximillian
17-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey Bro Max,

Sori where's 51 ? Happening place ? Must be in Joo Chiat ? Probably need a GPS to guide me here in sammyboy ! :D

Interested to know more what's the "turn on" for you for VIET gals ?
If i need to choose between a Thai & Viet,i'll definitely go for Thai...Think it must be the way the Thai gal speak & those in BKK...wow ! they really looked gooOOOD !.....But my good Bros that travel to HCM told there are GEMs there too !......:D

thai was good if those chinese looking ones.. the viet apple i talked abt look like korean/jap.. yes 51 is at joo chiat.. jazzy 51.. at this point of time im typing. im calling her.. however.. i bumped into her yesterday at brix.. she was there looking for her friend (viet).. she looks cold towards me after i disappear.. wish me luck

andyk
18-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey Bro Max,

Sori i didn't get to wish you good luck yesterday ! Anyway really hope that you have "eaten your Apple again" & hope that it was a really sweet & climatic one !!! :D

Let's keep in touch ! Cheers & Enjoy your weekend ! :)

maximillian
19-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey Bro Max,

Sori i didn't get to wish you good luck yesterday ! Anyway really hope that you have "eaten your Apple again" & hope that it was a really sweet & climatic one !!! :D

Let's keep in touch ! Cheers & Enjoy your weekend ! :)

hey thanks bro.. but anyway, here's the story goes..
i went to 51 and found her.. she is still cold to me..
call me stupid or wat.. i never get to fx her.. only petting..
however i decided to written off the 5k i spent and given to her as bad debts.. probably out of my love and care for her.. (sounds stupid) although i was a seasoned cheongster.. hope to make it back in the stocks markets hehe.. wish u have some luck too bro .. take care

clowny
20-08-2007, 12:26 AM
I wish to consolidate and update "Your Night CLUB/KTV Guide"

Tiananmen KTV 天安门
Address, Tel :
Operating Hours - Happy Hour ?
Charges - Small Rm ??
Gals - ??
Remarks - Any ? Mummy System ?
FR Link
Map Link

geylangbonker
20-08-2007, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=maximillian;2221216]hey thanks bro.. but anyway, here's the story goes..
however i decided to written off the 5k i spent and given to her as bad debts.. probably out of my love and care for her.. (sounds stupid) although i was a seasoned cheongster..!

oh!bro...u mean u spent 5 k on her.....?::confused:
was it worth the money!

andyk
20-08-2007, 10:21 AM
hey thanks bro.. but anyway, here's the story goes..
however i decided to written off the 5k i spent and given to her as bad debts.. probably out of my love and care for her.. (sounds stupid) although i was a seasoned cheongster.. hope to make it back in the stocks markets hehe.. wish u have some luck too bro .. take care

Bro,

Please take it easy on this "rotten Apple"...probably she have other "sponsors" too ! So best to move on other "new arrivals"....Anyway,it was a "expensive" lesson for you.No wories,probably almost every newbie or experiences Bros had some sort of "expensive" lessons before....

Next please be very careful on the stock market as it's much tougher now & there are many "cutting losses" or holding on to their portfolio of "penny stocks".....

Let's keep in touch & enjoy life ! Cheers ! :)

maximillian
20-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Bro,

Please take it easy on this "rotten Apple"...probably she have other "sponsors" too ! So best to move on other "new arrivals"....Anyway,it was a "expensive" lesson for you.No wories,probably almost every newbie or experiences Bros had some sort of "expensive" lessons before....

Next please be very careful on the stock market as it's much tougher now & there are many "cutting losses" or holding on to their portfolio of "penny stocks".....

Let's keep in touch & enjoy life ! Cheers ! :)

anyway, i had learnt my lesson.. i treat the 5k as a trading loss.. (although i had not been losing).. i always make it at least breakeven and pay only commissions to broker.. however.. let me know if u r going down joo chiat.. we can just have a drink..

maximillian
20-08-2007, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=maximillian;2221216]hey thanks bro.. but anyway, here's the story goes..
however i decided to written off the 5k i spent and given to her as bad debts.. probably out of my love and care for her.. (sounds stupid) although i was a seasoned cheongster..!

oh!bro...u mean u spent 5 k on her.....?::confused:
was it worth the money!

actually i knew im stupid.. actually i had a cap.. i calculated and i stopped seeing her after i spent ard 5k on her.. i did try to recoup some money from her. but she always give me cock bull story.. etc... in my mind i still miss her.. (call me stupid) but after all this, i dun really miss her that much already.. 5k to me is considered a cheap lesson to learn something about life... u treat someone tat good, tat person might not be worthy for it..
just enjoy life..

cheonging also got its downside.. (esp im an emotional guy) i go for emotion rather than sex..

if u guys wanna cheong anywhere sg or jb juz let me know

unclesammi
21-08-2007, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=geylangbonker;2221681]

actually i knew im stupid.. actually i had a cap.. i calculated and i stopped seeing her after i spent ard 5k on her.. i did try to recoup some money from her. but she always give me cock bull story.. etc... in my mind i still miss her.. (call me stupid) but after all this, i dun really miss her that much already.. 5k to me is considered a cheap lesson to learn something about life... u treat someone tat good, tat person might not be worthy for it..
just enjoy life..

cheonging also got its downside.. (esp im an emotional guy) i go for emotion rather than sex..

Bro, just move on. There are still many trees in the forest. Not all KTV gals are bad, there r still minority like you who go for emotion rather than $$$. :)

andyk
21-08-2007, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=geylangbonker;2221681]

just enjoy life..

Bro Max,

You must be really "under her spell"...if you are going to be emotional & sentimental over her,i think it'll be tough going for you ! Whenever any good stuffs comes your way,you must enjoy it to the fullest ! But if your gut feeling tells you that it'll be bad,then just "cut losses" & move on asap !!!..

You need to always stay full control of your feelings & also your "bank account"....:D

ps.thanks for your invite for drinks for Joo Chiat ! Cheers ! :)

best123
21-08-2007, 09:43 PM
$5k is a lot of money.........

WOOZY25
21-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi Bro

have not visit Tiananmen since the Malaysia gals rule the scene. Shocked to read that Tiananmen nowadays fill wz Viet gals and agreed wz most bros$5000.00 to spend on the Viet gal is rather heart pain. Anyway sometime we just lost sight when beauty arose and realised after.. a burnt in our pocket.

Any bro can advise whether Mummy Cocoo who used to command a lot of pretty gals or Jasmine (ex orchard ktv) still around.

Bro Max, indeed this is counted as a bad-debts. Life still hve to move on.. cheer!!!:)

andyk
22-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Bro

have not visit Tiananmen since the Malaysia gals rule the scene. Shocked to read that Tiananmen nowadays fill wz Viet gals and agreed wz most bros$5000.00 to spend on the Viet gal is rather heart pain. Anyway sometime we just lost sight when beauty arose and realised after.. a burnt in our pocket.

Any bro can advise whether Mummy Cocoo who used to command a lot of pretty gals or Jasmine (ex orchard ktv) still around.

Bro Max, indeed this is counted as a bad-debts. Life still hve to move on.. cheer!!!:)

Hey Bro WOOZY,

Think you read wrongly,there was only one Viet Chinese that i met last week & last nite as always it was "filled with PRCs"....every week TNM never failed to surprised or disappoints with SYTs,GEMs & Babes !....It was a tough but happy situation again where there were "too many good ones to select".....

Yes,the biz was affected by 7th month & recent stock mkt blues....sorry for those who lost big $ ! But to those Bros or cheongsters that really dig KTV,probably this is the "best timing" to enjoy KTV - when you arrive there early,you will get the best selection first....the PRCs are hungry to please or they have no customers at all !....and you need tip big to compete or impress...and they will still be happy & thank you with hugs & kisses ! :D

andyk
22-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Sorry Guys !

My earlier posting should be - "you need NOT tip big to impress or compete"....

Probably you guys know by now that it'll be best to always request the MMS to introduce all the "new arrivals" because they provide the best service !

Currently i think TNM happy hours rocks !!! Cheers ! :D

WOOZY25
22-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey Bro WOOZY,

Think you read wrongly,there was only one Viet Chinese that i met last week & last nite as always it was "filled with PRCs"....every week TNM never failed to surprised or disappoints with SYTs,GEMs & Babes !....It was a tough but happy situation again where there were "too many good ones to select".....

Yes,the biz was affected by 7th month & recent stock mkt blues....sorry for those who lost big $ ! But to those Bros or cheongsters that really dig KTV,probably this is the "best timing" to enjoy KTV - when you arrive there early,you will get the best selection first....the PRCs are hungry to please or they have no customers at all !....and you need tip big to compete or impress...and they will still be happy & thank you with hugs & kisses ! :D

Hey Bro Andyk

tks!! Yah might have missed read.. look like you have been cheonging this place fr awhile!! nowadays very scared to step in.. remember those days i cheong Tianaman, Orchard Ktv nearly went broke:( .. nowdays can only enjoy drinking beer at golden mile basement enjoying those in the 30's thai girl..happy cheonging!!!

Mass_Driver
23-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Sorry Guys !

My earlier posting should be - "you need NOT tip big to impress or compete"....

Probably you guys know by now that it'll be best to always request the MMS to introduce all the "new arrivals" because they provide the best service !

Currently i think TNM happy hours rocks !!! Cheers ! :D

is TAM or TNM?

andyk
23-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey Bro Andyk

tks!! Yah might have missed read.. look like you have been cheonging this place fr awhile!! nowadays very scared to step in.. remember those days i cheong Tianaman, Orchard Ktv nearly went broke:( .. nowdays can only enjoy drinking beer at golden mile basement enjoying those in the 30's thai girl..happy cheonging!!!

Hey Bro Woozy,

No wories ! Sori to hear that you nearly went broke ! I'll definitely spend within my limits or i must gone crazy ! Ha Ha !

Whether beer or tek tarik or brandy,most important you must enjoy the place & company & of course it helps you chilled out !....

No big deal about all these top end ktvs...juz so happened that my bros liked them ! And if there is a strong urge for those PRC babes you meet there,then it'll be great for your "needs" ha ha !...

Enjoy your drinks & enjoy life,bro ! Cheers !

pussy123
29-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi, how is the quanlity & quantity of gals in TAM recently? Been there a few months back, thought of revisiting...

andyk
29-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi, how is the quanlity & quantity of gals in TAM recently? Been there a few months back, thought of revisiting...

Hey Bro Pussy123,

Heads up & read my latest post on Fun Nites @ Club Infinitude today....CI will definitely be the better & ultimate option to cheong this week !

Enjoy !
Andyk

Looksee
29-11-2007, 12:12 PM

was there last nite during HH.....quanlity still good but quantity not so due to the rain....

andyk
29-11-2007, 12:26 PM
was there last nite during HH.....quanlity still good but quantity not so due to the rain....

Actually liked i mentioned that it actually work both ways as "heavy rain affected both babes & clients from coming so those who were there can have relaxing time selecting....in fact reminded one of my babes that she's actually on "buttefly".....because i wanted a bit more time with my other babes....but she told me that there's not many clients during happy hr so she preferred to stay in the room & keep me company instead !.....:D

best123
29-11-2007, 01:45 PM
what's the HH timings bro? hmm....might wanna hop over.....a little sick of BS and XSH liao...

Heart Break Kid
29-11-2007, 01:55 PM
what's the HH timings bro? hmm....might wanna hop over.....a little sick of BS and XSH liao...

You are very versatile & instead the best cheongster :D

andyk
29-11-2007, 02:02 PM

heard from my mms,some of her other "super regular clients" can be there at 530pm.....and it depends on which days you go...as for mon nites my mms told that usually there are more gals so be there about 6pm if possible....or else 630pm onwards should be ok !.....

Then you should have about till 930pm for play time....because the gals "start BSing you that her other tables are paying their bills,etc...because they are rushing to other floors in the complex to start nite time rounds !".....

Best to read earlier posts here....Enjoy !

Looksee
29-11-2007, 02:03 PM

6 to 10 pm....

$340 nett for a bottle of martell or chivas....

Heart Break Kid
29-11-2007, 02:05 PM
6 to 10 pm....

Booking system ?

Looksee
29-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Booking system ?

usually run table.....can also book

Heart Break Kid
29-11-2007, 02:38 PM
usually run table.....can also book

Oh I see ..thanks :D minimum tips to pay those pigs ?

Looksee
29-11-2007, 02:42 PM
Oh I see ..thanks :D minimum tips to pay those pigs ?

pigs? :confused:

Heart Break Kid
29-11-2007, 02:44 PM
pigs? :confused:

Oops sorry ... WL = pigs.

Minimum tips to pay those TAM GROs & mama-sans ??

Looksee
29-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Oops sorry ... WL = pigs.

Minimum tips to pay those TAM GROs & mama-sans ??

gals $50.....mama-sans up to u....for me btw $30 - $50

Heart Break Kid
29-11-2007, 02:58 PM
gals $50.....mama-sans up to u....for me btw $30 - $50

That cheap :D never been TAM before.. but the HH seem like a budget one to mi.

Looksee
29-11-2007, 03:56 PM

DC even cheaper....$198 nett for martell or chivas...

tips same as TAM..

only diff is tat not hiong like BS or XSH....

andyk
29-11-2007, 06:17 PM
6 to 10 pm....

Hey Bro,
Juz to compare notes a bit,normally wat time u & yr bros are there for HH ? And wc mms you guys using ? Any good ?

Btw,met any nice babes last nite ?...actually saw other pretty ones walking past my room but i already had more than enough & left early for our dinner break & later continue part 2 at CI....You were there too ? :D

best123
29-11-2007, 11:17 PM

bro, you also interested in trying? we can HH together....

Looksee
30-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Bro,
Juz to compare notes a bit,normally wat time u & yr bros are there for HH ? And wc mms you guys using ? Any good ?

Btw,met any nice babes last nite ?...actually saw other pretty ones walking past my room but i already had more than enough & left early for our dinner break & later continue part 2 at CI....You were there too ? :D

we r normally there at abt 6 pm.....TAM is very strict with their gals....they will fine those gals tat come in after 6 pm....

i use M123.....has been using her for the past 6 years since Apollo days....

sorry i never remember names or numbers of mms.....if i like any, just tell M123 and she will remember for me....

Heart Break Kid
30-11-2007, 09:08 AM
DC even cheaper....$198 nett for martell or chivas...

tips same as TAM..

only diff is tat not hiong like BS or XSH....

That great ... its time for new places liao. :D

Heart Break Kid
30-11-2007, 09:09 AM
bro, you also interested in trying? we can HH together....

Of course I am interested trying & its always a pleasure to cheong with the bests :D

andyk
30-11-2007, 10:41 AM
we r normally there at abt 6 pm.....TAM is very strict with their gals....they will fine those gals tat come in after 6 pm....

i use M123.....has been using her for the past 6 years since Apollo days....

sorry i never remember names or numbers of mms.....if i like any, just tell M123 and she will remember for me....

-> Think she's the same mms that we used this week - "Doremi"....In the past We used mms Alice before but we have been using mms Kitty but these days she in & out...so she'll assign mms Honey to take care of us !....Think mms 123 service is good ! May consider using her more !...

Cheers !
Andyk

MainAir
30-11-2007, 12:31 PM
never being there.. had been cheonging in places like dg, pd .. would like to try this tam.. any bro going? could bring me along.. hear there is different floor.. i get a bit cofused over these..

andyk
09-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Part 1 - Happy Hour @ TAM - 6/12

Most glad to have a "stressful work break"...and the timing was great as yesterday heavy rain affected the gals selection so tonite the gals were "hungry & willing" & even better that the less clients so we have "wave after wave of PRC parade".....but there were several of my ex-gals / lovers that came back...so waved them away in not so nice situation...well such things do happened....Also since we were not using my regular mms so it was not her fault but she then tried her very best to introduced me GEMs !

Was most happy to met Ah Mei,22 from Xian,we had immediate chemistry together ! Petite,fair skinned,gentle & loving ! What else can i asked for...It's always great if you can meet someone that can give U a happy start to an enjoyable evening !....

Another happy point is that i met a "new ktv buddy" that we met for first time there after weeks of msn & getting to know & updating each other on all our favourite ktvs ! Cheers,bro !

Part 2 - Super Fun Nites @ LAS VEGAS DE'PALACE........Check it out there ! ;)

Looksee
10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
TAM got special christmas eve party from 2 to 6 pm.....

JokerTan9
10-12-2007, 04:40 PM

You going? :rolleyes:

I got closed door party on that day. :D

andyk
10-12-2007, 06:00 PM

Yo Bro,any more "special details" ? :D
Wa ! Gals will be asking for the "x'mas presents" !....

geylangbonker
11-12-2007, 12:11 AM

hm..TAM ..special party from 2 to 6..?Does it involve with guests and working ladies and all staff from TAM?HM..maybe hop past there before christmas eve to see how's the event like..on the actual day...2-6pm...early opening??:confused:

Looksee
11-12-2007, 08:17 AM
You going? :rolleyes:

I got closed door party on that day.

party of course must close door lah....otherwise too niosy....

Yo Bro,any more "special details" ?
Wa ! Gals will be asking for the "x'mas presents" !....

hm..TAM ..special party from 2 to 6..?Does it involve with guests and working ladies and all staff from TAM?HM..maybe hop past there before christmas eve to see how's the event like..on the actual day...2-6pm...early opening??

they haven had a christmas eve party for 2 yrs liao because it didn't fall on a week day....it's a additional session before the normal HH.....use to be very fun with lots of party pops, esp the snow spray (provided by them)...drink price same as HH....

andyk
11-12-2007, 07:07 PM

Bro,
Juz to shared with you that this afternoon party is actually reminds me of those "tea dance sessions" in hong kong ktvs....where some of the office gals or part timers will work for "fast & easy $$$s"....if only they have it here too ! Wa...think many guys will have "excuses" for more "offsite meetings at H 81" :D