PDA

View Full Version : Just a Question, Why no Websites?

Harett
29-06-2019, 08:39 PM
As topic. Why no websites introducing the girls in Geylang, some pictures, a clearer price tag and services watever etc, and belonging to which house.

Dont tell me website is illegal but prostitution is still legal in SG? My point is, it's so much easier to choose what you want before going for us, and for them as an Ad.

Currently for me, im more attracted to JB scene with pics/prices/service shown(not all though). But getting across is really a hassle. There's also a lack of overnight service locally which i enjoy.

Harett
29-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Also, Its so hard to find Malaysian Chinese in Geylang now. If anyone knows which house has, Please tell.

SingleAA
29-06-2019, 10:03 PM
As topic. Why no websites introducing the girls in Geylang, some pictures, a clearer price tag and services watever etc, and belonging to which house.

Dont tell me website is illegal but prostitution is still legal in SG? My point is, it's so much easier to choose what you want before going for us, and for them as an Ad.

Currently for me, im more attracted to JB scene with pics/prices/service shown(not all though). But getting across is really a hassle. There's also a lack of overnight service locally which i enjoy.

It is illegal. Even the brothels are in the grey zone is legal and illegal.

Harett
29-06-2019, 10:06 PM
It is illegal. Even the brothels are in the grey zone is legal and illegal.

Thats a pity. Really need some pic than just walking around 'shopping'. Some houses dont even have fish tanks, and the girls brought form outside.

bonkning
30-06-2019, 10:08 AM
juz like smoking lorr...
u can sell cigarettes but no advertising please...

Harett
30-06-2019, 10:27 AM
juz like smoking lorr...
u can sell cigarettes but no advertising please...

Uniquely Singapore lor
They enjoying the tax income, but still must act it's NO GOOD. SMOKING PROSTITUTION no good. Vote me kk.

Harett
30-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Thats a pity. Really need some pic than just walking around 'shopping'. Some houses dont even have fish tanks, and the girls brought form outside.

Thats right. Work all day, just last night decided to go. But have to keep walking around window shopping. Some OKTs are friendly dont mind me shopping, but some get angry when i walked away dunno why, the 50 ones. Actually it's fun in a way doing this shopping. Too bad not a big area. Also came across 2 local ones standing around by the road. They are really hot, breast perfect half shown, even their voice are feminine and almost go for it. Got suspicious when thinking it's local girls, cant have such easy find standing around in geylang. Almost feel like a noob there.

Now, the problem are those house with 150 girls. Some cannot see the girls and called from outside. I accepted one called from outside which dont really liked, as their own girls stopped working. Probably a little late after I made my rounds. If only there's a website.

Billylai80
01-07-2019, 06:15 AM
Thats right. Work all day, just last night decided to go. But have to keep walking around window shopping. Some OKTs are friendly dont mind me shopping, but some get angry when i walked away dunno why, the 50 ones. Actually it's fun in a way doing this shopping. Too bad not a big area. Also came across 2 local ones standing around by the road. They are really hot, breast perfect half shown, even their voice are feminine and almost go for it. Got suspicious when thinking it's local girls, cant have such easy find standing around in geylang. Almost feel like a noob there.

Now, the problem are those house with 150 girls. Some cannot see the girls and called from outside. I accepted one called from outside which dont really liked, as their own girls stopped working. Probably a little late after I made my rounds. If only there's a website.

AV not allow to have website for the brothel

lonelyuncle
01-07-2019, 10:14 AM
just go see the girls lo.... at most the okt face black if you never choose