PDA

View Full Version : Take a Breather when you try Bacardi and Strobe C Neh Nehs (pics avail)

san68
30-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Bacardi 24yrs old
35C-25-36
1.61cm

Damage: 160 2 shot 90min

Strobe 23yrs old
35C-25-35
1.60cm

Damage: 160 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

honda69
30-07-2007, 11:51 AM
how to tahan brother..... i see liao nose want to bleed le :o :p

electricdreams
30-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Wow...

I'm excited about Strobe...she's got the real CFM look and the body to match.

On the way soon....

djparo
30-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Bacardi blues---3rd blood
Really paiseh to the 1st and 2nd blood bros to post first, but think I will pen in a short FR before I crash to my bed..
Totally drained..running low on sperm ..lao liao..haha!
Honestly I have very little expectations of Bacardi since she's new and there's no FRs plus photos can be easily tweaked.
But since I am twa neh neh sucker..saw bacardi and strobe's photo and told myself..on..lah. Wanted strobe more but gotten bacardi's slot instead..
Which turns out to be quite a good session!
I was pleasantly surpised when the door opened, skin tanner than pics (but of cos) but not too dark..but she has a pretty face..nice dreamy eyes, pouty lips, lovely smile..quite chio..and those dangs dangs..*whistle, are threatening to burst out of her flimsy clothes..Just like my eyeballs trying to burst out of my sockets.. very nice....
Had a lovely shower..nice and slow, but not clinical and boring, infact she makes use of her body and her hands to really tintillate me..the best part is when I stood up to shower by myself she still lingered around and rub her magnificent boobies sending electric shocks all over my back and waves of contractions ran down my didi!!!
Opps, that's just her hands running forward from behind giving my didi a serious soapy HJ...wah..had such a nice bath I almost wished I did her at the shower..
I wish.
Proceeded to bed, she brought her nicely scented nape and face so close to mine that I can almost feel her pheomones pulsating...she kissed me lightly and gave a wonderfully catbath after..shiok! My did started experiencing contractions again! Ohh sorry it was just her mouth and tongue kissing my didi furiously :p ..dunno how she did it but the BBBj was awesome..with loads of tongue rolling, with hell lot of teasing at my didi's head..I was so steamed that I forgotten to ask her for a boobrub..amazing tongue she has!
Turned her to 69 and painted her teasingly then furiously, her suction on ym didi got more urgent and interjected with her mouthful moans...ooo turn on mak mak!
I have to stop her before I errupt and she mounted me, the panoramic view of amazing shaped C cup dollies dancing in tandem drove me nuts..
blood trickled down my nose..sniff!
Changed to missionary and pounded her, the arching of my loins was bursting in anticipation, as my hands grabbed her lovely boobies, I know holding back anymore is futile...
Tore away the CD and exploded...
Mostly into the bed. How on earth did she manage to siam so fast?????
Turns out she doesn't like to be sprayed, told me it will be her first.
It's my first too that a gal can siam my canon so quickly! Dun play play!
Nevermind lah..had a great shot. Showered, laid down, instead of asking her to massage me, asked her to lie next to me instead and chit chatted lightly..she must be new to singapore cos she's quite impressed with my horrible thai..still nice to chat with a sweet face on your shoulders.
2nd shot: she initated it...licked my nips and that amazing catbath again..but this time I remember to ask for baby oil which she readily agreed. Poured ample oil on my did and proceeded to give a serious HJ! Thought she misunderstood me cos I wanted a boob rub instead but after Hj came an ample portion of tintillating booby rubdown to my didi's relief...
Can see she's quite new in this cos the movements are a little too fast and rough so I have to guide her dangs dang's along..but still arousal was fantastic cos after that I was ready and hard again..
Needless to say this time round tried her doggie, in front of the mirror, my usual fave..visual fest, period.
Must be my lack of sleep or fatigue cos this time even with so much excitement my didi just refuse to spew, but bacardi was accomodating enough to continue to give me a HJ and a Boobf*ck..with such effort my didi braced himself and gave a last sprint to the finish line...
Shot over her boobies...opps, sorry babe..
Bacardi....cool, quenching and sweet.......gave me a brilliant high..
Comic moment:
As I was walking out, bacardi opend the door and asked the cleaning aunty at the corridor loudly to call for "customer".. the aunty then shouted loudly in hokkien, "boy u left your watch in the room!!"
Classic comedic moment. I actually blushed, me old enough man boy no longer, went back bashfully like a schoolboy.and saw a super yummy SYT (with also a huge rack) outside her bacardi's room...OMG that's STROBE :eek: ..!! Awesome!
Bacardi:
Boobs: 8/10 (BIG BIG ,Enhanced -bro san u bluff me say natural, but thankfully they are nicely shaped and great to feel!)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit bah bah..but she has quite a rack to support, great meaty ass, heavenly to pound)
Face: 7.5/10 (sweet!)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 ( just lovely for me)
FJ: 9/10 (fantastic..)
Frenching: dun allow
GFE: friendly, nice to chat. But sigh, dun think I will have good GFE for a while..
RTF: I want strobe next time!!
Turns out FR longer than expected...1000 apologies..

san68
31-07-2007, 01:33 PM
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]
Turns out FR longer than expected...1000 apologies..

thx bro, slots for both bacardi and strobe are full bros. tq for supporting

san68
01-08-2007, 01:05 PM
thx bros slots are almost full today for strobe and bacardi

pakchik69
01-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Why no fr on strobe? She looks familiar, has she been here before?

san68
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Where r the FRS for them???I also want to know la....hehe....Bros who tried so far,plz post FRs....:D

xangatommy
03-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Managed to book a slot for Strobe yesterday and here's my FR.
Reached the hotel slightly earlier than expected so went to a nearby coffee shop for a drink. Jus as i was abt to finish the drink, received a msg from Bro San on the room no and proceed straight to the room.
Upon reaching the room, can hear the sound of the tap already. As she open the door, i was greeted by a SYT with a huge rack (boob lover) hehe. :p
She looks 80% like the photo... oni that she is darker tats all.
Once the water is ready, we proceeded to the bathroom. Shower was SOP but having the (.)(.) rubbing your back..... After the shower, we proceeded to the bed. First shot was after a stimulating BJ /tit fuck/HJ. All i can sae is that her suction is very strong.
Once the first shot has been unloaded, she then help me to clean up and proceeded to some light massage. The massage wasn't that great but i must really sae this gal ie really hard working and attitude is great.
After 10 mins of massage, she started to attack my bro again but the recovery period was too short so she really put in alot of effort to wake my bro up. Tats why i sae she is a VERY HARDWORKING gal. haha. After a while, bro came to live and tried her i several positions but unable to cum so ended up with her strong BJ again.
Boobs: 9/10 :p (too bad its enhanced)
Body: 7.5/10
Face: 8/10 (Really SYT)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Suction really strong but did not emphasize on the balls)
FJ: 9/10 (I must sae her pussy is tight)
Fingering: Really wet man....
Frenching: Did not try.
Thanks Bro San for the arrangement.

shuaige84
03-08-2007, 04:20 PM
wow the gal is chio how to tahan... :D

san68
06-08-2007, 09:26 AM
wow the gal is chio how to tahan... :D

:D Check in group for a Booby Trap

Coolsaint77
09-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Haiz... haf been waiting for more FRs on Strobe...

Da Vinci
09-08-2007, 02:21 AM
me too! Strobe looks too inviting to resist

hangten1
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
yesh agreed strobe looks stunning from the pic

i wonder there is so little FRs where have all the bros who book her gone too?

i guess most of them are lazy to FRs .................

bro san where is strobe going back?

Da Vinci
09-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Common bros... if you tried a GEM, share it!!! not hide it!!!

This will be a 2-parter... Not that it will be a very long FR on STROBE. But it will be a 2 FRs, one for STROBE, one for MAX. Both tried on the same day, one after another... My time to play superman! :D

Back from an overseas stint, just for a short while... As hungry as a wolf, waiting to devour girls... waiting to devour my favourite THAI gals! Ever so trustworthy with service level and hospitality. After such a long trip, I touched down, SMS bro san... NO REPLIES FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!!! Getting abit impatient... so fell asleep.

Woke up with a alarming sms. "Bro, what time you free?" WTH, bro san? u slept so early?or u only received my sms so late... :( Never the less, I asked for his recommendations. I had tried his gals before. At this moment when I am so busy, there was no chance to check out SBF and groups for updates. But I certainly remembered, 1 gal, by the name of STROBE whom I aimed before my trip. Happens so lucky...my luck, my chance! San intro me STROBE... say my type! I don't even need to think... ONZ!!! Iwas thinking, big breasts, SYT looks!!! wowz~ hard-on! early in the morning, granted by bro san... oops! i mean, his gal, STROBE.

STROBE

Take a breather when you try STROBE.... (goes the headlines)
1) I really did take a deep breathe before going out. I don't want to be knocked out by the enormous boobs that displayed my very eyes. Overseas, I really saw alot of big neh neh... ang mohs!!! but i cannot touch... now back in SG, STROBE will grant my very wish. 36C's ( . ) ( . )

2) I took another breathe. True enough, she look like pictures. The breasts were well concealed behind her red top. But contrary, she don't look like 22yo as depicted. She looks slightly more matured...

Granted her request to eat her lunch first. Anyway, I want a full of energy gal for my back-to-homeland bonk!!! heee! stored too much, ready to unloda everything! hopefully, on her breasts? after so much wait... she lit a cigarette after asking for permission. I don't smoke, so i just wait and wait and wait... Lucky me, the bathtub was prepared beforehand. So no more wait! and stripped, as we did... she peeled a real big asset! but what strikes me most, is her tummy.. she is not plump, but some kinda baby fats, i guess. Turns me off abit. But her boobs cover everything. I ask her if her boobs are real? She claimed yes... but i touch, and i know it isn't. And she ask me if mine jnr is real? I claimed no... she touch, and she know it is. Her bath, is standard MP. But she knows how to activate her breasts to good use, cos' she do body massage in my small little waterhole. Apply soap to her assets, give her boob a light rub, and she climbed all over me, rubbing me all over... I knew I am super clean the moment I stepped out. cos' she is amazing!!! Amazing breasts bath! Augmentation is still great afterall. My JNR really standing all up, and all red hot! I just need a good blow now.....

BLOW BLOW BLOW!! She really blows well. I am plesasantly pleased. I wish she could have done it longer, allow me to CIM. however, no chance. She capped me, and moved on top of me. I know I have to rock her hard, underneath her. The boobs just keep shaking in front of my breasts. My 2 hands are not enough to contain!!! I know I must faster suck it, lip it. Her nipples is perfect! so sensitively titillated the moment i land my wet lips and tongue swirling around her nipples. Moved on to missionary... and millions of sperms shot out. One bad attitude, is... she asked me to "get off her" after i shot out... maybe she was joking? but its kinda.... ????? Nonetheless, I really did enjoy. FJ maybe not as great. But her BBBJ makes me SEXTISFIED. one thing, I really love... great BBBJ.

A quick one! part 2 of my superman escapade havent finish...

Looks: 7.5/10 (not really SYT. but looks like SG look)
Boobs: 9/10 (too bad its enhanced,augmented but its still great to have a pair of boobs for body massage, and shaking it in front of my very eyes while doing WOT)
Catbath: 8/10 (I enjoy her licking skills of nipples. She makes me feel HIGH!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she excels! if only she CIM me...)
FJ: 6/10 (maybe she leaving soon... too many customers open the hole)
Attitude: 7/10
Service: 7/10 (had to remove, clean myself up)
OKT's response: 5/10 (San, must reply asap when I sms you leh... not morning reply, give me a hard-on!)

Overall: 8/10 (her boobs, her BBBJ... I am sextisfied!)

Johnthunder
10-08-2007, 12:03 AM

BLOW BLOW BLOW!! She really blows well. I am plesasantly pleased. I wish she could have done it longer, allow me to CIM. however, no chance. She capped me, and moved on top of me. I know I have to rock her hard, underneath her. The boobs just keep shaking in front of my breasts. My 2 hands are not enough to contain!!! I know I must faster suck it, lip it. Her nipples is perfect! so sensitively titillated the moment i land my wet lips and tongue swirling around her nipples. Moved on to missionary... and millions of sperms shot out. One bad attitude, is... she asked me to "get off her" after i shot out... maybe she was joking? but its kinda.... ????? Nonetheless, I really did enjoy. FJ maybe not as great. But her BBBJ makes me SEXTISFIED. one thing, I really love... great BBBJ.

Bro, u really power to bonk for 2 gals in one day btw just curious how many shot do u bonk with strobe? ;)

Da Vinci
10-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Bro, u really power to bonk for 2 gals in one day btw just curious how many shot do u bonk with strobe? ;)

only 1 la! 1 each for each gal...
Its great having 1 gal, 1 shot each.
Bro, you must try! both different... in one day!
better than 2 shots with 1 gal.

VARIETY still better :D

Johnthunder
10-08-2007, 12:22 AM
only 1 la! 1 each for each gal...
Its great having 1 gal, 1 shot each.
Bro, you must try! both different... in one day!
better than 2 shots with 1 gal.

VARIETY still better :D

Bro Da Vinci salute u man :D

Da Vinci
10-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Bro Da Vinci salute u man

Its still 2 shot...... just that, different gals!
Don't need salute la...

other bros also take 90mins 2 shots. I go for 1 shot per gal, if that gal 1 shot is TOO GOOD! or TOO LOUSY... :p

2 shots only when super horny! :p

djparo
10-08-2007, 09:48 AM

This will be a 2-parter... Not that it will be a very long FR on STROBE. But it will be a 2 FRs, one for STROBE, one for MAX. Both tried on the same day, one after another... My time to play superman!

Bro haven't seen your FRs for a while..nice one :) You have been busy?
Wahh..2 girls in one day, bro you damn power...vit M power that is ...:D