PDA

View Full Version : House Call Massage

Vietgong
29-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Hi bros out there,

Anyone knows of any house call massage...means call to come over your house for massage??? If any bros have lobang, please share... 10q :)

hornie
29-07-2007, 10:41 PM
y on earth do you want a whore to come to your home and screw u?

what if she comes to ur place when ur family is around and black mails u?

maufans
29-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Imagine you & her having a disagreement ... die liao! Price might be skyrocketing till your pocket dry ... Also you might have chance to appear on The New Paper & Today due to neigbours calling for making their property prices dropped! :D

ml1138
29-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Hey where do you live, I think there is a budget Hotel near your house.
It is cheaper this way in term of overcharging you and try to con you later.
just my 7 cents of advice....:D

Vietgong
30-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks for all the bros advice.....

Anyway, i am alone without family.... so i dont worry. Moreover, i have done that before but they either back to hometown or staying back in their hometown for good. As i know, they are here to earn money & will try not to create unnecessary problems. If they do, they are breaking their own rice bowl.

Is not they i cant afford to check into hotels, but i feel more comfortable at home.

Anyway, thanks to all bros.... :)

ongkahliong
30-07-2007, 12:27 AM
PM me, i got kangtao for you..

maufans
30-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Bro, I know & understand fully what you meant ... but sometimes when one person is push to another corner they would do anything silly ... anyway its better to be safe than sorry ... Its just our 2 cents worth of advice ... :D

Thanks for all the bros advice.....

Anyway, i am alone without family.... so i dont worry. Moreover, i have done that before but they either back to hometown or staying back in their hometown for good. As i know, they are here to earn money & will try not to create unnecessary problems. If they do, they are breaking their own rice bowl.

Is not they i cant afford to check into hotels, but i feel more comfortable at home.

Anyway, thanks to all bros.... :)

conjurer
30-07-2007, 05:00 AM
Bro, I know & understand fully what you meant ... but sometimes when one person is push to another corner they would do anything silly ... anyway its better to be safe than sorry ... Its just our 2 cents worth of advice ... :D

Well said, manufans. It is good to take precaution.

JackFK21
16-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Bro ongkahliong, your mailbox is full, can i have the kangtao as well? Di they outcall for hotel as well?

Bro vietgong, do you have the contact fr bro ongkahliong, can you pm me or send to my email [email protected]? Thanks in advance. :)