22-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Hi Bro

Just report n call 999 lah

UncleHUAT88
08-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Too sad to see this happen

badboynani17
30-12-2019, 10:56 AM
So what's the outcome of this? :confused: I hope this guy or whoever responsible is arrested!

pappolice
08-01-2020, 10:44 PM
are you sure ?

I happen to know him as a classmate

Please don't anyhow spread rumours

F-boy
12-02-2020, 09:13 PM

Another motherfuker that likes to fuck for free and steal from FLs. Beware

poi123
12-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Jialat ppl. Shameful!!

bimpom
17-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Stop posting all these nonsense and fake news. U think we so stupid to trust u? Your own personal conflict unsolved so u came here to post such nonsense stories? If it is true wouldn't u report to the police? Stupid dickhead. Why not say he murdered the china girls? CB period no activity! Back off

SexAnalyst
26-05-2020, 02:00 PM
To be perfectly honest, I think the so-called ren zha/immoral bastards are not to be blamed here.

The service of dome 2 PRCs is so bad, as per the testimony of many a BRO, and with the FAKE PICs of PRC hooker.

It's somewhat of a payback!

dome 2 better up their FUCKING LOUSY STANDARDS. I HAD ENOUGH TOO.

XiaoDingDang05
26-05-2020, 03:45 PM
Ya. Don’t post people number here also.

Just keep it amongst yourselves and your china girl community.

SgFreddy
26-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Actually alot FL anyhow bomb and say customer cheat and steal when they quarrel with FL.

I kena bef once, when go up FL photo totally diff from photo. Den I reject and walk off. After that my number tio ban and other FL tell me say I got black listed say i steal the girl money...........

stupidcupid66
26-05-2020, 06:19 PM
I am not surprised they are doing this. I visited a China girl at novena recently and she was old (really visibly saggy) and also a bit of cough. I rejected and she tells me that she will report me for cheating her and stealing etc. I told her she can do whatever the fuck she wants and with a cough she shouldn’t be fucking anyone.
I think a lot of the shitstorms may be revenge. It’s unfortunate while they get to blacklist we cannot do it as easily.

GN007SG
27-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Actually alot FL anyhow bomb and say customer cheat and steal when they quarrel with FL.

I kena bef once, when go up FL photo totally diff from photo. Den I reject and walk off. After that my number tio ban and other FL tell me say I got black listed say i steal the girl money...........

This is very true... As I kena blisted before for rejecting gals
With that database shyt they are running it's not all true as well
Ends up become a lose-lose situation for supply and demand

GN007SG
27-05-2020, 08:03 AM
I am not surprised they are doing this. I visited a China girl at novena recently and she was old (really visibly saggy) and also a bit of cough. I rejected and she tells me that she will report me for cheating her and stealing etc. I told her she can do whatever the fuck she wants and with a cough she shouldn’t be fucking anyone.
I think a lot of the shitstorms may be revenge. It’s unfortunate while they get to blacklist we cannot do it as easily.

U should post her number so that awareness is created for those who read and believed it will help them :cool:

Superman1977
29-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Wow :) better luck next time.

SadLoser
04-07-2020, 12:38 PM

These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG

HomeDelete
05-07-2020, 02:31 PM
These online PRC FLs are seriously getting out of hand. Not only they cheat with fake pictures and poor services, they actually dared to "blacklist" or make false accusations if you reject them

One of them told me they have a group chat and database where they will share the numbers of "blacklisted" clients - means other gals will not accept you when you try to book

What a joke!

My take is simply dun bother to find any single of them. Let them die out on their own if they have zero customers eventually!

For me, I simply go GL cat 150 or one of the central spas when I have the needs. U get to see the gal in person first and usually proper service- none of these scams and ridiculous tactics.

They are literally taking us for a ride... thinking that they can get away with such scams cos this is SG

True. I got this experience I want to share. Went to find a Malay FL name Fala. Reach there, suddenly is PRC. Face totally different, obviously is not the picture. I say, no wrong person, im going to leave. She block door say is her. Keep say Baobei pls come in. I show her the pic. She say she do surgery to lighten skin, do surgery so no need glasses. Knn. So many lies.

sea321
03-10-2020, 11:14 PM
another guy inform by FL refuse to pay full amount

sea321
03-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Another motherfuker that likes to fuck for free and steal from FLs. Beware[/QUOTE]

another who refuse to pay full amount and threaten to report police

skywalker11
02-04-2021, 10:25 AM
SIN is a safe and fair place for all to play, dont because of some bad hats and spoil the reputation here, next time all the gals wont come here and give a bad name to our city.

tianse
17-04-2021, 12:55 AM
China girl can not booking , they are big cheater with Photoshop photo and bad services. They has database to teach them do it

sea321
30-06-2021, 05:31 PM
warning warning warning warning

sea321
30-06-2021, 06:11 PM
warning warning warning

helmsley
30-06-2021, 10:11 PM
387725becareful of this guy387726

Something wrong with his chin? Must always use hand to support?:D

sea321
01-07-2021, 10:57 PM
warning warning warning

sea321
01-07-2021, 11:14 PM
testing testing testing testing

helmsley
02-07-2021, 11:22 PM

Beware of this thrash!

Wonder what happened to this guy now with his face and contact forever immortalised in this forum?:D