PDA

View Full Version : Chinatown bridge exposed

unity
26-07-2007, 01:45 PM
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost4447.aspx

Another bites to dust.

Bonesmen
26-07-2007, 05:17 PM
Some people are just too free. Is it really so fun to complain?? I challenge these people to think of a solution instead of just pointing out problems.

Microsoft
26-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Some people are just too free. Is it really so fun to complain?? I challenge these people to think of a solution instead of just pointing out problems.

Think most of those who complain r ladies. If got prc male hooker hanging around guess we man oso will complain. :D :D

daonterop
26-07-2007, 06:36 PM
STOMP is encouraging brainless folks who ain't got nothing better to do.

Freak, why don't they just place a camera in the sky?

dap26
26-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Recently a lady complain geylang,nw is chinatown..Hiazz..

EricssonMan
26-07-2007, 11:45 PM
What a pity

bogeyman
27-07-2007, 12:00 AM
This is not as bad as those in HDB void deck . But I think the sex worker abit too much lah, liddat make other gers paiseh ... should be more discreet .. though easier fur us cheongster ... :)

TCSG
27-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Recently a lady complain geylang,nw is chinatown..Hiazz..
I wonder what is there to complain. Geylang has been a red light district long before I was born and has still been a red light district for the last 40 years..
My mum sold away our terrace immediately after my dad pass away because she don't like the place.
These people no brain still buy condo in Geylang and now want to complain some more....sigh...

TommyPingPong
27-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Well, This thread caught my eyes! Last week, I was there and noticed that a young lady talking cock with a uncle at the bridge away from the main traffic. I dunno that they are the FL!

John Terry
27-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Another lobang diminished !

kewlest
27-07-2007, 01:51 AM
gaiz ... stomp again :(

PegasusBoy
27-07-2007, 02:00 AM
gaiz ... stomp again :(

It's wrong usage !

soberguy
27-07-2007, 04:20 AM
These sg gers so bo liao.. just because noone look at them and they just like to complain. Anyway, how do they know these gers are FL? Did they go up & asked them?

Hmmm.. how come I hardly hear those ladies complain about litters in the mrt etc.. or ppl comsuming drink or food? I get to see quite alot whenever I take the train.

27-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Another lobang diminished !

I m sure u never cheong on the bridge b4, so wat talking u, it affect ah peh there nia

dap26
27-07-2007, 09:53 AM
These sg gers so bo liao.. just because noone look at them and they just like to complain. Anyway, how do they know these gers are FL? Did they go up & asked them?

Aiyah once they saw some prc hanging ard the area...I guess they usually will assume tat they r whores..Maybe their thinking is tat if there are some prc hanging ard there,sure those prc will do some indecent acts..

chickenzip
27-07-2007, 09:58 AM
bros better stay clear of chinatown for a moment....else ur face big big on net and newspaper.....:D

Bonesmen
27-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Bros!! Help me!! My hard earned 2 points went down the drain because someone had this to say.. :(

27-07-2007 01:23 AM who are you to challenge? its good to highlight such things thru the media so that older folks dun get conned by these ppl.

This guy must be from stomp!!! :mad:

peace maker
27-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Bros!! Help me!! My hard earned 2 points went down the drain because someone had this to say.. :(

27-07-2007 01:23 AM who are you to challenge? its good to highlight such things thru the media so that older folks dun get conned by these ppl.

This guy must be from stomp!!! :mad:

Bro participating in forum is like this. There are so many diverse views, so if you express an opinion, those don like want zap u lor ... very common ... just take it lor ...

Rof|maoxz
27-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Guys, tell you a cold truth, those eldery folks who patronise FLs ard PPC market, ard Chinatown 81, or those KPTs nearby GLs, are one of the main prominent group to be infected with STDs/HIVs. Mainly because they ignorantly refuse to put on rubber during commerical sex. These greatly pose a potential risk, and add to the unknown figures of HIVs sufferers. :eek:

Forever Young
27-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Guys, tell you a cold truth, those eldery folks who patronise FLs ard PPC market, ard Chinatown 81, or those KPTs nearby GLs, are one of the main prominent group to be infected with STDs/HIVs. Mainly because they ignorantly refuse to put on rubber during commerical sex. These greatly pose a potential risk, and add to the unknown figures of HIVs sufferers. :eek:

Lucky I am young and dont patronise those .... heehee :p

sianren
27-07-2007, 01:33 PM
bros better stay clear of chinatown for a moment....else ur face big big on net and newspaper.....:D

There is always risk no matter where you go. Joo Chiat, Geylang or Chinatown...

So many eldery folk, young executive and those Eng ppl like us oso hang around those places...the risk are oso there if U are spot at coffeeshop.

Next time even our TCSS gathering sessions oso being photo or video, HOW???

djdreams13
27-07-2007, 01:35 PM
The scene unnerved her. "I felt so uncomfortable as I walked along the bridge that I simply hurried along," she said.

when somebody is uncomfortable can they still take so many pix?Hmm.........

djdreams13
27-07-2007, 01:38 PM
The scene unnerved her. "I felt so uncomfortable as I walked along the bridge that I simply hurried along," she said.

when somebody is uncomfortable can they still take so many pix?Hmm.........

chickenzip
27-07-2007, 01:49 PM
There is always risk no matter where you go. Joo Chiat, Geylang or Chinatown...

So many eldery folk, young executive and those Eng ppl like us oso hang around those places...the risk are oso there if U are spot at coffeeshop.

sori bro, relax man. I'm not saying to avoid chinatown totally.

Just a causal remark to loosen things here a bit only. am i being sensitive or do i feel some raging hot breath blowing?

for all normal routine activities like shopping, makan and dating etc. are of course w/o doubts not in any serious threat...feel safe to roam along the streets man...no issue here. i go such places often as well. both for fun and normal activities also. cool man :D

dirtyhairy
27-07-2007, 02:11 PM
There is always risk no matter where you go. Joo Chiat, Geylang or Chinatown...So many eldery folk, young executive and those Eng ppl like us oso hang around those places...the risk are oso there if U are spot at coffeeshop.

Relac lah brudder...try what Bossy Ah Sammy has been trying to show yer
Stretch and contort your face until reporter see oso blur blur
or put on sides burns, moustache
better still wear a mask!:eek:

sianren
27-07-2007, 03:43 PM
sori bro, relax man. I'm not saying to avoid chinatown totally.

Just a causal remark to loosen things here a bit only. am i being sensitive or do i feel some raging hot breath blowing?

for all normal routine activities like shopping, makan and dating etc. are of course w/o doubts not in any serious threat...feel safe to roam along the streets man...no issue here. i go such places often as well. both for fun and normal activities also. cool man :D

:D Mine just a causal comment....sometimes i lunch at chinatown complex or even at GL, so 2 handphones is a must

One for OC, One for FL...heheh

chickenzip
27-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Mine just a causal comment....sometimes i lunch at chinatown complex or even at GL, so 2 handphones is a must

same same lah...whenever i at chinatown, oc called...i said looking for new hp model.... :D

sianren
27-07-2007, 05:12 PM
same same lah...whenever i at chinatown, oc called...i said looking for new hp model.... :D

Ha not looking for new FL model huh....heheh

Rarely driving in because CDB, so 2-3 days will be at GL..Looking for HP oso

pokeman71
27-07-2007, 09:36 PM
The 'ma da' big big stick liao.

Cant sleep cant eat liao.

But I still think is this right or wrong to take and publish. It might cost him his rice bowl.

Pity him

K P O
27-07-2007, 10:46 PM
The 'ma da' big big stick liao.

Cant sleep cant eat liao.

But I still think is this right or wrong to take and publish. It might cost him his rice bowl.

Pity him

I think must look at big picture. If include those whose visa application were rejected, maybe number of PRCs to Sporean might be 1 to 1.

Simply too many liao, end up in HDB estates etc etc. You hv 'stand street' now 'stand bridge' :)

Long term may be big clamp down on PRCs comi here ... then cheongsters all suffer.

gonggong18
27-07-2007, 11:22 PM
These sg gers so bo liao.. .....
Hmmm.. how come I hardly hear those ladies complain about litters in the mrt etc.. or ppl comsuming drink or food? I get to see quite alot whenever I take the train.

Because they are the ones who littered, how to complain about themselves? ha ha, so even littered themselves by clinging on to their bf and block the door like a big carton..sure cannot complain what

peace maker
27-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Peace be with all bros ...

We let them complain lah, something to do, as long as not query us ... :) . That's their right, Btw, I rather the gers don't solicit openly like on the bridge ... else they will be going Orchard road n target teenagers soon .

linnaohia1
28-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Complains like this are wat most Sporeans can do only, since they are not much into politics. And maybe can themselves a Stomp award.

kewlest
01-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Stomp is over rated :cool:

Forever Young
01-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Stomp is over rated :cool:

But they do serve a purpose of getting pictures to us fast ..

Bonesmen
05-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Sigh...looks like some idiot has written to Stomp again about Chinatown.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/viewPost4659.aspx

STOMPer Jas says the Chinatown that she grew up with has lost its innocence.

"I notice nowadays there are so many eyes popping-up Ah Pek hanging around there with their jaw dropping, mouthwatering, wolf-whistling at some of the women and some even mistaken as a China hooker like myself."

"I remember Chinatown used to be my mom's childhood fantasyland but it has now turned out to be Ah Pek fantasyland whore den. How pathetic!"

Are these Ah Peks really that bad?? I will walk pass that places at least few times a week for the past 1 year, I have never seen people whistling at anybody before. Look at girls yes, but who doesn't?? I think it's more of a isolated incident and this stupid girl blew it out of proportion.:mad:

qw2op
05-08-2007, 07:25 PM
STOMPer Jas says the Chinatown that she grew up with has lost its innocence.

"I notice nowadays there are so many eyes popping-up Ah Pek hanging around there with their jaw dropping, mouthwatering, wolf-whistling at some of the women and some even mistaken as a China hooker like myself."

"I remember Chinatown used to be my mom's childhood fantasyland but it has now turned out to be Ah Pek fantasyland whore den. How pathetic!"

Are these Ah Peks really that bad?? I will walk pass that places at least few times a week for the past 1 year, I have never seen people whistling at anybody before. Look at girls yes, but who doesn't?? I think it's more of a isolated incident and this stupid girl blew it out of proportion.
chinatown lost it innocence? ... wat happened 2 keong saik rd, huh? ...

ze ah peks were jaw dropping n mouthwatering wen dey look @ ze food there ... roasted duck, char siew ... hmmm ... can't wait 4 ze stall 2 open 2 makan ... wat's wrong wif dat?

whistling @ women n teasing dem is a normal thing wat ... mayb ze ah peks whistled n teased evry woman who walked past dem except her? :eek:

:D

no_faith
05-08-2007, 07:27 PM
nvr been there yet.
maybe will go cc.:D

gonggong18
05-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Many of the Ah Peks are actually residents of the nearby HDB one room flat, why cannot come out and breath fresh air? They contributed ti the nation's economy. The girl claimed to be mistaken as "hooker"...maybe the way she dressed, half the panty exposed? or see thru clothing etc, I went wif my girlfriend (not bad looking) don't have this problem..ha ha