PDA

View Full Version : Student Tenant Encounter

techiedick
21-07-2007, 10:59 PM
I am telling a story with some facts changed so as to not reveal any person’s identity, relating this story because I have been inspired by some brothers who related their exploits. Also if I dun tell it here, I may not be able to recall the events, it will be lost forever in my past forgotten memories.

It was a year a ago that I put up an advert in a local Chinese website popular with PRC here as well as some websites. The apartment for rent is a private apartment near to a local university. I am open to rent rooms to students and couples.

There were many calls the next day, enquiries were mainly about whether I cover utilities and aircon, etc.. Many were girls who are students. One girl spoken in fluent putonghua (mandarin) is in particular was desperately looking for a place to stay and wanted to see the place as soon as possible. I have arranged to meet her that night about 8pm.

When I first her, I was thinking, wow so chio and petite. Ask her how old is she and what she is doing here in sg. She says she is 28 and a student here in Nxx. She had to saved enuff to study come to sg and study. What faculty she is in, I have to keep in a secret. As she walk ahead of me, I look at her ass, very curvy and meaty.

Her body is well shaped with what needs to be big is big and small waist. Slightly meaty. Wearing hip look glasses. Big eyes and very sweet look.

I was telling myself what ever rental she wants to pay, I will try to meet her request. Shiok man, I may even find excuse to shift into that apartment. At that moment in the lift we were so close I felt like grapping her and frenching her as she kept looking me and smiling.

Just in case u are thinking how can I do that? I am a single guy with some money to invest in an apartment, and was staying with my parents at that time.

Sorry guys, I just want to be detailed in my account of my encounter.

To be cont’d

techiedick
22-07-2007, 08:01 PM
As we were in the apartment, she seems pleased with the bright lights and basic décor. As we were walking, I was explaining to her and turn around and bump into her as she was walking closely to me. I have to hold her from falling, I grap her ass to steadied her from falling. Damn as I did that my didi harden and I pressed against her. She smiled as she felt my didi pressing.
I acted like a gentleman and said sorry for grapping her. She looked at me with like “ are u sure u didn’t that on purpose” 

Anyway, she was blushing and asking me how much lower can I go for the rental? I said “How much do u have in mind?” She says can lower to $XXX for a room. I was thinking, knn so low might as well go stay in HDB. Also I provide everything liao including bed and wardrobe. But I was determined to let her stay, but continue to nego with her. I tell her no aircon and but $50 extra. She straight away say OK. I then say u are very good at bargaining. She says she wants to move in a few days time is it ok? HO say liao. Told her I can give her a lift when shes ready to shift 

She called me the next day (It was a Saturday), I fetch her over to the apartment. When we got there, she gave me a copy of her student pass as I had requested for it. She says she wants to buy me simple lunch after she had a shower. She was sweating from the hot sun. As she was went to the common shower (She did not rent the master bedroom), I went to the room as I saw her panties lying there on the bed. I see that the lacy panties was wet on the centre portion. I took it and lick it, wow it has that stinging taste. Quite unusual spicy scent too, I was wondering why so wet also? Just then she walk back in and saw me holding her panties. Shit!! She must have forgotten to take something…. KNN kena caught. Si liao.

I was too shock to turn around. Just then I felt a hug from behind….

sertt
23-07-2007, 07:17 PM
nice story! keep it going . camping here

Voyager
23-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Bro techiedick, is your masterbedroom up for rental? :p keke... nice story. :)

techiedick
23-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I turn around and saw she was hugging me giggling. She was saying “我干才正在想你还是单身在。。想不道你是那么坏..(I was wonderng earlier if u were single… didnt know u are so naughty.. ), Brothers, u may think this too hard to believe, but this situation is almost true with a little exaggeration.

I slowly turned around and look at her and said sorry I didn’t mean to do that (blushing)…. She gave me that cfm look. She says ask if I like her, she says she is lonely since she was in sg, life has been tough… she was hoping for a b/f and was thinking yesterday if I was attached or single.
I have to seized the chance liao and sweet talk her.. and take chance to stroke her hand.. I say I am dating a few girls and still single… (feeling very warm then and didn’t expect her to be extremely friendly…)
As I talk I move closer and my little brother was very awake, I got closer to her.. and can smell her body scent.. hmm… using expensive parfum…
as she was talking I was stroking her hair, I wasn’t listening and looking at her… then she say 吖, 你在看什么?I told her that I have enchanted by her parfum, she gave me that grin. She say dun talk to me already she is going to shower and brush against my body she took her towel and went back into the bathroom….
She says wait for her so that we can have dinner together, she reminded she wants to buy me dinner for fetching her to my apartment…

I was sweating from her teasing, in my mind I was plotting and scheming how to ….. ;)

MrCrowley
23-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Good start, camping here for more :D

techiedick
24-07-2007, 12:10 AM
I turn around and saw she was hugging me giggling. She was saying “我干才正在想你还是单身在。。想不道你是那么坏..(I was wonderng earlier if u were single… didnt know u are so naughty.. ), Brothers, u may think this too hard to believe, but this situation is almost true with a little exaggeration.

I slowly turned around and look at her and said sorry I didn’t mean to do that (blushing)…. She gave me that cfm look. She says ask if I like her, she says she is lonely since she was in sg, life has been tough… she was hoping for a b/f and was thinking yesterday if I was attached or single.
I have to seized the chance liao and sweet talk her.. and take chance to stroke her hand.. I say I am dating a few girls and still single… (feeling very warm then and didn’t expect her to be extremely friendly…)
As I talk I move closer and my little brother was very awake, I got closer to her.. and can smell her body scent.. hmm… using expensive parfum…
as she was talking I was stroking her hair, I wasn’t listening and looking at her… then she say 吖, 你在看什么?I told her that I have enchanted by her parfum, she gave me that grin. She say dun talk to me already she is going to shower and brush against my body she took her towel and went back into the bathroom….
She says wait for her so that we can have dinner together, she reminded she wants to buy me dinner for fetching her to my apartment…

I was sweating from her teasing, in my mind I was plotting and scheming how to ….. :cool:

She was out of the shower she wrap herself in a towel, I could see that her boobs are quite nice and firm, the nipples impression can be seen, gave me that wide smile and ask to wait while she changed. My little bro was aching … must try to see what I can get tonite…. Wooooo….

She came out in a japanese teenager style dress, with her intellectual glass looks very conservative in dressing. I cant wait to peel off each piece later if I get the chance.

Brought her to the nearby hawker centre, where she was teasing me like a little girl, acting cute. I was thinking see what happens when U get pinned down later… calling mommy dearest or what…. Hehehe

I gave an excuse to go to the nearby 7 11 store to buy New Paper to read soccer news, brought the big box of condoms, its more economical and also got a feeling I will use a lot..

When I was back at the table, I laid my hands on her thighs. By now she had put on her lips stick… she was saying she is feeling very warm.. would like go back to the apartment…. Mai tu liao… quickly drove back and dashed thru 2 amber lights…

Cumming up next… body entanglement act….:o

Dinobot
24-07-2007, 12:35 AM
keep it coming please.

bustit
24-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Nice try, pls continued :p

lightning
24-07-2007, 01:43 AM
Nice one and keep it up! Bro TD is able to give one post per day only due to under moderation. let us give him our support:D

No Sex
24-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Keep it up bro Techiedick ... hope u regain your pts soon .

1sex
24-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Bro keep up mah...:)

bustit
24-07-2007, 11:45 PM
She says she wants to buy me simple lunch after she had a shower. She was sweating from the hot sun. As she was went to the

I was sweating from her teasing, in my mind I was plotting and scheming how to …..
Hehe... error spotted, how come lunch become dinner so fast. :D
Anyway nice story, camping here for more.............

birdbrain
25-07-2007, 12:27 AM
wahahah... woah bro so observant, spot the error
anyway nice story:D

sexytoy.com.sg
25-07-2007, 02:24 AM
camping here now

techiedick
25-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Hehe... error spotted, how come lunch become dinner so fast. :D
Anyway nice story, camping here for more.............

thanks bro, for the observation, it was a matter of lost in translation. i am recalling what she said. my mind was thinking she was saying "wu can" rather than 'can', anyway its was after lunch that we met. as for the story, many brothers are asking for her identity, i will keep it a secret. hope brothers can understand. willl try to get the personal account going asap as i need to recall it not so easy as writing a fictional event.
thanks bro dnls for the points. think i will appreciate some points for encou5agement. like actors say 'gei wo yi ge ken din' to know you guys n gals love my story.
sweetpea, thanks for reading ;)

birdbrain
25-07-2007, 07:16 PM
u got spare room to rent?:D

camping here!

techiedick
25-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Once we got into the lift we were hugging and grapping each other, frenching and flipping our tongues inside out, occupying every space in the mouth. She has the cigarette taste in the mouth, I find it funny as I dun smoke.

Anyway, I treat it like some fermented chewing gum…. As the lifts open we were still frenching non stop, till the lift went up we were still locking lips till it reach the next stop, we got out after another passenger got in and went back to the apartment.

We went straight for the master bedroom once we got back, she instinctively laid back on the bed…. (kaoz she is ready before I do… hehe) I was lying pressing on her … she was saying “你在干吗?不要压我呀!“ (what are u doing ? dun press me!) I couldn’t care less … I stick out my tongue and started slowly licking her neck… she went ahhhhhh………..ahhhhhhhhh……… argggggg……..hmmmmmm … she was hugging me as I lick slowly….

I try to undo her bra from the front… she says 不要,我不要 teasingly (dun want I dun want …) I ignore her pleas and continue to let me tongue do the roaming… licking the chest… (dun want to rush it even though I know I got her but have to push further slowly else spoil the game… also shiok doing it slowly… hehehe) she was already breathing hard, then she says I dun want I dun want. I try to unhook her bra again, she tried to resist…

I push aside her bra to expose her right nipple and suck, she melted…… ohhhh…. Woooooo… ahhhhhhh……..she was grapping my hair…. She was gasping for air…..
My mouth locked on to the nipples sucking like a vacuum, I dun want to give her a chance to stop me….

I push the other cup aside and attacked the erected nipple as well, sucking and licking slowly… sucking hard on each nipple… she went … dun want.. dun want.. ahhhhh…aaaaaa…………………..hooooohooooo….ahhhhh. hmmmm. Ooooooo…..

How can I possible stop with such stereo sound, moans that are sexy and wanting…..
Sucking … rolling my tongue slowly over each nipple…. I tell you the skin is soft and supple…smooth and fair…..her skin is having goose bumps……

Slowly licking up the neck from the chest……. Licking and savouring her fragrant skin…smells good also the soft feeling makes me salivate more…….

She started taking off her dress….. and unhook her bra……she kept her panties on…. All these while our eyes are locked at each other…..she closed her eyes once she throw the dress to the side of the bed… lying there waiting for me to continue….

I squeeze her small ample breasts…..about 32B…. small brown nipples… not eraser type……the nipples are erected …… I decided to take a different approach…. I lick her shoulders and slowly moved to her armpit amd swipe it slowly…. I think she went…..ahhhhh…..我受不了 。。。。(cannot take it any more) I swipe her other armpit …….ahhhhh … hmmmmmmm

She push me up and strip me off quickly…..I throw my clothes all over as I want to get the crown jewels….. excitement rising…. Feeling heated up …..

She says you have a nice body and dick……I say lets make u happy first….. I spread her legs and kiss her on the womanhood thru her black lacy panties… it’s a T shaped…. I tasted her wetness thru the panties.. . it is wet and spicy … hmmmmmm….. sweet and juicy…. I push the panties aside and attacked the labia flaps…. Hmmmm… munch and suck….. hmmmm… so wet already ….. sucking and lapping up the juices……slowly moving up and down the hole… kissing and sucking the clitoris…. Using my tongue to tickle the clitoris hood area,…. She got wetter and wetter…… hao shuang… hao shuang… bu yao din….. she cummed as she raised her upper body as she hits climax…. Arggggg ….. ahhhhhhhhhh……… wooooo…….. woooo……… woooo…….. woooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…….. sou bu liao…. Hao shuang…….. ( cannot take it, very shiok…..), the sounds were very throaty and guttered……. Very turn on man……

We held hands tightly as she cummed…… palm to palm….. with her legs spread very wide open for any thing and everything I can do to her….

I continued attacking the pussy…focusing on the clitoris and sustaining the pace….. she cummed…. Another 3 ro 4 more times…. Each time in quick succession….. I forced the pace and dun give her chance to rest……a few times she uttered her dialect… wooo…woooo……ahhhhh……. Xxxxxxxx….. x……x…….xxxxxxx…….

She was delirious…. Heading turning left to right … or was it right to left …. ;)

She collapsed into the soft bed and quite sextisfied with the cunniligus that she rec’d…..she says yi hou wo hai yao ( I want it in future)…. Hehehe….

To be cont’d

MMM88
25-07-2007, 11:52 PM
wow....toooo gooot to b true ley...but beri goot reading ....continue :)

Registrar
27-07-2007, 08:31 PM
My mum's house is going to put up for rental next month. :D I think better state the criteria : only female foreign students wanted. :)

pokeman71
27-07-2007, 09:26 PM
camp here liao

birdbrain
27-07-2007, 11:37 PM
waiting for the next part:o

birdie8819
27-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Will be parking here waiting for the next installment . :)

zl1983
28-07-2007, 12:12 AM
another camper reporting... :D

techiedick
28-07-2007, 01:35 AM
She suggested that I shower first, then

Me : I smelled terrible?
L : No… I want to lick you, just to make sure u wash clean
Me : 哗 , 脑冲血了, 你前世是不是姓潘的?:) (wow, my brain is heated up man, was your surname pang in your previous life..? (famous seductress surname pang in The Water Margin story during Sung Dynasty)
L : 讨厌,不跟你玩了,快去冲吧,我想要…(digusting, be quick about the shower, I want it…)
Me : (thinking she is damn hot man), ok I will be quick, make sure u reward me well….
L : I will make it up to you
Me : Then come shower together
L : I am shy, may be u go first I wash later

I dash in and started washing with the lavender soap….she walk in as I was soaping, I see that her body was more beautiful than I saw earlier as the only the dimmer lights was on in the bedroom. The bathroom light main lights was on.

She is well shaped and curvy. Nice spine to accentuate the ass sticking out. Good for doggie later. Fair and smooth skin… very fair breasts with light brown areolas for the nipples. Well shaped breasts. Slim thighs…. The whole package can make a grown man begging for a shot seeing her naked…….my eyes were wide like an owl and jaw almost dropped but I managed to salvage the situation by acting cool as I got running water to cool down the engine pistons…. I feel like a formula one driver…..

She started to rinse for me….washing my didi …. Observing every inch of my man hood….feeling it and stroking it lightly….. hmmm nice light feeling not too excessive….she bent down to her knees at the bathtub…….giving it a kiss…. Putting my didi into her mouth and doing her thing….. looking at me and sucking and licking lightly…. The snake awakens to the occasion and becomes engorged with hot bllod sooner than u can say “presto”…… she went hmmmm as her mouth full… she said nice big dick…….

I told her lets wash and get on to bed…..as I am not the CIM type…. I washed her lightly as she said she has earlier washed before we went for dinner…. Anyway I took excuse to feel her “mei mei” during the wash, she was closing her eyes to the water and my hand caressing her….. hmmm she was breathing heavy again…… I stopped and teased her on the clit… she asked me “ are u ready “

We dried ourselves quickly and got on to bed……we hug the moment we got to bed……
Frenching and kissing, lips locked like seemed ages, rolling here and there, legs dangling all over, grapping and hugging…. Heavy breathing as I kissed her neck….. I suck her ears she went….. ahhhhhhhhhh…ooooooooooo………..ahhhh…….. ooooooooo

Her legs started to open as I nibbled on her ears……….my dick was teasing her labia….as she parted the legs….. my didi was outside the lips rubbing….. she was trying to push it in……I almost push it in too...I stop her from pushing it….. (????????)...

I told her wait, must use pre-caution….I went to get the condom from the drawer(the one box I bought from 7 11, I left it there after we came back from dinner)…. She says u always come prepared? So many inside ? I say only one box….not that many what…i told her i just bought....
She says her ex b/f dun use it…. He dun feel shiok using it… she says “u can dun use it if u think if u dun use shiok “ I say for your sake and mine we have to be careful…. She rolled it down for me as she can’t wait any longer then me…..

She laid on her back and expect me to do missionary…. Spread wide eagle and I push it in slowly, she arched her back and open wider as I penetrated her…. Ahhhhhhhh…. Ooooooooooooo……. Hao ………go in deeper….. yesssssssssssssss(she speaks english too)…….. hao hao shuang………….ya…………………….shou bu liao le…. Cha kuai yi dian…….(cannot take it any more….. fuck me faster…………

I intentionally do it slow and long strokes to tease her…. I can see her body was straining from the enjoyment…. In ….. out ………..in…………….out……… she was grimacing “ quick, quick , fuck me quick………………” her face was flushed…… I think in 2 minutes she cummed….. she was very intensed…. As she cummed I quicken my strokes………..faster than before but not like a bull charging…. Controlling her ecstasy, she cummed I think like 3 times in the next 2 minutes as I quicken my pace…..

(cannot tahan also recalling it, vividly still in my mind her facial expression and her body arched to take my pistons)

To be cont’d

1sex
28-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Bro, what next...pls

soberguy
28-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Hmmm.. how come when I go to NUS, I don't see bonkable meimei leh... or was it too long ago? Bro techiedick here must be really lucky and do continue with the excellent story. So this student still your tenant? hehe...

pokeman71
28-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Keep Cumming

techiedick
28-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Hmmm.. how come when I go to NUS, I don't see bonkable meimei leh... or was it too long ago? Bro techiedick here must be really lucky and do continue with the excellent story. So this student still your tenant? hehe...

bro,

its whats behind the clothes and what they wear after lectures, didnt u read the papers the past few days. Students have more than one sex partners while in school. After classes not all look for fresh young guys, quite a number they read about romance with mature older men in romance books, so some how they will look for mature and experienced men, i mean experienced ;).

most will pay hard to get in varsity, partly guys do brag about their conquests, spoil their own market in uni. It will do no good for their image so what u think? eat the beef outside lah......

I dun have such a problem when i was studying overseas, cos everyone was bonking like rabbits...

even if she is still my tenant, I got no room for guys... hehe...

techiedick
28-07-2007, 12:21 PM
bros,

I sent my recount of events day by day, but SBF is not allowing me to send in more as they are screening my postings.

it might take longer than expected.

please be patient, at the same while waiting hope bros can up my points for appreciation and encouragement. :) kum sia

tengkokkok
28-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Keep it cumming...don't keep us dangling.:D

RenMinBi
29-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Nice story . keep it up.
Up u 3pts

techiedick
29-07-2007, 10:06 PM
She says she wants to ride me……she spread her legs wide, lowered herself and gasped with pleasure ….hmmm. …..aaaaaaaaaaaarhhhhh…….. shuang hao shuang……………
Pumping up and down as she closed her eyes…. The moaning was very loud……and very throaty…… oooooo ……… aaaaaaaaaaaaa… hmmmm ……hmmmmmmm….arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…….I grapped her breasts as she rides….. hump….. hump………..shiok……….shiok……
She cummed again after a short while…. Her legs quivering and she looks at me and says she cannot ride anymore as her legs are tired…….

I let her laid on the right side with her left leg grapping my waist, slide in my didi, as I slide in she says ooooooooohhhhh hao yin ou……. …….you hen tan ……… (wow so hard….. so hot …….)… I pump faster as I felt her pussy muscles tighten…. Feels very good as the pussy is very wet and sucking my dick………….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….oooooooooooooooooo…….. she says 快点,快点,你要我的命…….老公。。。快点。。。(faster,faster, I am going to die….. hubby…. Faster….) this is the first time she calls me hubby, this means she is hitting extreme climax ……

Her eye balls went blank…..mouth wide open……..face went red…..breathing very rapid……. I kept my pace faster and faster…..she called out very loudly… HOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO…… AAAAAAAAA…… AAAAAAAAAAAAA….. YAAAAAAAAAAAAA………..I push her legs higher and hug her to enter her deeper……slamming deeper……her legs gripped me very tightly………slamming and pumping……… she went ballistic…… her body tried to get up as she cummed and face went very red……I felt the spasms going stream after stream after stream…… I finally can’t hold any longer as my dick cannot take the pussy gripping the dick with such spasms……………….I collapsed into her….. as she says ……hmmmmmmmmm…….haaaaaaaaaaaa……………….

The best is yet to come........to be cont'd......

Regaine
29-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Setting up camp also ... :)

benny04sg
29-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Camping here too:D

techiedick
30-07-2007, 11:23 PM
After we recover slightly, she kissed me on the forehead, and say that was fabulous……..I really fucked her brains out….we were drenched from our own sweat even though we were had turned on the aircon.

We hugged and slept for about 15 mins…… she says she wants to wash herself……so we showered together as she had shed her earlier inhibition after our intimacy ……we sneaked a few kisses here and there during the shower…. Hugging and drying each other later….. we decided to rest early and laid down in bed.

We were hugging and laying down to get to sleep, she put her head on my chest and breathing lightly and her hands went down started playing with my didi…… I thot she was just touching it to try to sleep instead she went from touching my balls to circling my little brothers head and stroking my dick……I asked her “ 你还要吗“(you still want it?) she says she is still very horny, she flip over the blanket and started sucking my didi with gusto!!!!!

She twirled her tongue on my dick head, circling slowly and intently….looking at me with the CFM look…..she swipe her tongue over the head and suck ……… wow si bey shiok…….my dick is aching from the teasing…. She then starting gulping my whole shaft into the mouth ……….sucking up and down while holding the shaft….. it was a sight that every would love to see.. someone loving your dick so much and sucking so welll…….

She started sucking very hard on my dick hard… I have to ask her to suck slower as she was choking on my dick and saliva dripping all over…….aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……………….ooooooooooooooooo ……… si liao so song….. my turn to moan…………
Then my dick head was feeling the pain from her aggressive wanton sucking….. I stroked her head and say “亲爱的,你慢来不要急我的弟弟不会跑开“ dear, slow down dun be too anxious, my dick wun run away ….haha
I laid her head to rest on the pillow and shaft it into her mouth and starting my pumping action, she sucked as I push it in…………she smiled as I pumped it in and out……. Ahhhhhhhh…………oooooooooooo…………she just take my fucking into the mouth………..

I grapped the condom as I was pumping, pull it out and ask her to wear it for me…….She bent down and waited for action….. I doggied her as she stick out her sexy ass….. solid and curvy……………….as I push it in…. she tirned around and looked and me…. Her face contorted with pleasure……aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh…..arrrrrrrrrhhhhh hhhhhhhooooooooooooo……..Qin ai de, kuai yi dian…….wo yao wo yao……… her juices was dripping out and her labia lips engorged and swollen….. piak piak piak…. As I thrusted, I must have hit her G spot ………..she started shaking her head, biting her teeth…………juices got creamier as I pumped in harder and faster……

She pushed back to she went into moaning mode………..hao hao hao………lao gong ………….shuang si wo…………(good good good, hubby…. Very shiok…….)
She swayed her ass grinding back…….

I turned her back to missionary and pumped harder…… we hug and fucked….. the feeling was very shiok………..cannot take it anymore ……….shot into her and fell flat and laid on her………..oooooooooooooo……..yessssssssssssssss

Bros, my story seems too incredulous, but tell you it is what happened…..as it turns out some bros knew her after verifying some facts…. They seem to know her from different circumstances…..

It has not stopped for the night………...bros….

As for my story, I suggest to bros to set to email notification for my posting as my posting comes out one or 2 days later due to moderation. It gets inserted as earlier posting and I believe most of you may have missed it.

Also it will help if bros help me to get out of moderation by giving me points, also take it as form of appreciation for me sharing my experience

AD69
30-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Joining the camp too. :D

3rdEye
31-07-2007, 08:59 PM
More please .... :)

techiedick
31-07-2007, 11:20 PM
We started kissing, turned to roaming all over our bodies…… I fingered her ……she went soft…..hmmmm ……..aaaaaaaaa… hmmmmmmmmm…..she stroked my dick…… I went ……aaaaaaaaaaa…..ooooooooo…. mouth went dry………
She says she wants to be eaten …………so we went 69 on the sofa…….she was on top spreading and pressing her pussy close to my mouth so she could get enuff coverage from tongue…….I circled her clit……..licking and sucking her lips…… I feel her juices dripping almost immediately…. Saltish sourish with a stinging aftertaste…. Kept attacking the clit… her butt was shaking from the stimulation…….she wasnt slow either….she was slurping my dick wholesale… whole shaft was being swallowed by her……….she takes in every inch with relish…..hmmmmmm……….mmmmmmmmm………slurpppppppppppppp …… saliva was dripping from her mouth……making my balls and groin area really wet……my balls and dick was in agony from her attention……

I was at the same time……sticking my tongue on the back of her flaps……cover every inch of her vulva lips………sucking and licking the hole….. can see that pussy hole is contracting and sucking for air…. Spasms and shivering…..i suck hard like no tomorrow…..she pressed her pussy hard on my face…. I didn’t stop but flipped my tongue even faster and faster… my tongue is growing tired……….I started sucking every drop of her pussy juices………she was hysterical ………calling father mother…. And very loud……………she says eat faster………..I am cumming ……..cumming………her legs was really trembling and shaking ………her legs cannot tahan liao……….., I went to get some tissue for her and get a CD ready…..

I turned her over and do the scissors on her, she just open her legs wide and let me pumped her………….her pussy juices was dripping down her legs………..she cummed and cummed again….her eye lids were shaking and eye whites can be seen…. Like what doctors called it petite mal (small death)…. So shiok till brain goes into blank……
I also cummed and shot my load it was a good release……..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..yesssssssssssssss sssssss………….

After this brain shagging sexxion… I realized we have fucked for 3 times in this short period of time……

I need to take the day off tomorrow to rest in the morning…………

To be cont'd.... guys typing this also tiring.... my brain is having sex too lol

techiedick
01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
bros,

there is supposed to be another episode before the last instalment of my story. this is what I feared most.....

Under moderation, i cant see what would be ready to be posted after I have posted the next one......, the moderation is making my story long awaited...ppl are losing patience......

Brothers, if u want the instalment before the last one, email to me at [email protected]. I will email back to you.... this would be much faster....

Brothers who have upped my points will get priority....

Thanks to bros heating up and reminbi for the points. Specially to one kind bro who gave me 6 points and did not leave your name.... pls let me know who are u...

ManuelFerrara
03-08-2007, 01:10 AM
bros,

there is supposed to be another episode before the last instalment of my story. this is what I feared most.....

Under moderation, i cant see what would be ready to be posted after I have posted the next one......, the moderation is making my story long awaited...ppl are losing patience......

Helping bro techiedick to post. Those bros who appreciate the story kindly up his pts, not mine.

She kissed me on the forehead, we frenched for a while as I dun like her cigarette flavoured mouth. She says she wants to wash up……she swiped her pussy as it was very up and went to the shower…. I laughed as I saw her walking….. her legs were wobbly…..she felt very shy seeing me laughed….. I ask her if I could help her to the bath tub…. She says she is ok……As I heard the water running, I closed my eyes and rest my eyes for a while….Guess I must have really slept for a while till I stirred in my sleep and woke up……. She was sleeping naked beside me…..It was already 4 am…. I know that the last sexxion we had was abt 11+ pm……..

Went to washed my didi and took a beer from the fridge…. Look at her and smell her body scent…. Mild fragrance…… kiss her on the cheek…..went to the living and watch TV…….nothing much on the programme….. shortly she was standing there looking at me……. Totally naked…… nice fair and smooth skin….. slim legs….. nicely kept bush….i signal her over to sit beside me…….we snuggle beside each other….. I let her sip a mouth full of the beer….she look at me and open my mouth to drip in the beer into my mouth….

wowwow
03-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Wow!!

That the good story

Keep it flowing

Cheer!!

ManuelFerrara
04-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Helping bro techiedick to post. Those bros who appreciate the story kindly up his pts, not mine.

The next morning she woke up earlier and went to school, dressing like a student. She kissed me while I was lying in bed. She says she will be back after lecture that is about 4 pm. I was thinking since she is gg to school, I might as well got to work and rush home later. Happens whole day was feeling like a zombie. Must be not having enuff sleep and it is not due to physical exertion. Having sex 3 times a day dun make me tired out.The day passes very slowly for me, I avoided attending some meetings to say I have to submit some urgent stuff.About 5 pm, she sms me saying that she is back home, want to see me quickly. I quickly take the car keys and head for the door quietly. Took the lift and hoping not to see anyone in the lift. Have to come up with excuse if I meet anyone. Suay suay saw my boss, he says Techie, i see that u look very tired,, sick is it? then should'nt have come to work. Take a good rest over the weekend. When I heard it, I was thinking, must be the good work I have done for the boss. Bros, its impt to get into your bosses good books. I also didnt know it was Friday that day.... I was very happy as I know that me and XXXX will have a good time over the weekend. When I got home, she was in T shirt and shorts. I ask her anything happened at home; why she wants to see me quickly. She says she misses me that all, I was feeling sleepy then, I told her that I am going to take a nap then we have dinner later. I stripped to take a quick shower, when I came out... she was already naked... She says lets sleep together... wow so lovey dovey liao....

She knows how to treat me right man, in every way. She hugged me tightly as we laid down, I was tempted to give her a good sexxion. But I guess sleep is more impt than sex now. Her crotch was pressing against my body, can feel the trimmed hair trying to seduce me. But I guess seconds later I crashed.

We woke up about 10 pm, we went to a fancy restaurant to have dinner as it was romantic to get a girl into the mood for some hot loving. Once after dinner, she was in a romantic mood, grapping me all over. She wanted to hand both my hands for holding while walking. She was already breathing very hard. But I insisted to go to MT Faber to view the scenery there. She was overhelmed by the view and the ambience that she frenched me like crazy while up there. She thot of doing in the car or at the bushes. I resisted the idea as there are too many couples there. So I did the right thing to do that is to drive slowly back so as not to get over excited. She didnt seduce me during the drive back though I thot of rubbing her pussy while at traffic stops. I might even tasted the juices if I had touched her just to make her hornier.

When we got home, she literally drop her clothes at the front door. She naked by the time she reached the bed room door. I buay tahan liao when she was laying there opening she legs wide liao. I did the gentleman thing is to plunge in deep from the invitation. Its never good to reject a ladies intention. I was bucking her the moment my dick slide in. She was swaying her hips also, she was already very wet, her face was in agony, moaning and moaning......

She tells me to bonk her harder. She was fighting back for every stroke that went it, as I thrust she was pushing to meet it.....Every stroke was a treat, I was starting to prespire....aiya forget to turn on the aircon... rushing to get the sexxion going didnt turn on.....But we continue the pace of the pleasure..... she was already turning her head left and right.... the next moment she lifted her upper body again and opening her throat and let out a lusty loud moan, face turned red.....she says she is cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming....... hao shuang.....whole body trembling and shaking........

I continue my assault and kept attacking the enemy, must flush the infested areas filled with juices.....the juices dripping down...she says she wants to fuck doggie...so I relented on my pace..but my dick is stucked inside her pussy all the while when we switched to doggie. We did something like yoga to keep the connexxion. I drove her slowly initially, deep and long strokes....her ass is solid man, I kept bouncing off her butts.....she was bending herself higher so I can have better access. she was like machiam fainted liao from the pleasure. She was asking for more...I half stand and bonk in deep....iT hit her G spot and she was moaning and moaning... screaming and trying to pull me closer to her..... she says dun stop... dun stop... keep doing it.....i feel her pussy muscles in spasms....I help her hand just like in Japanses AV when they bonk the girls....the feeling was shiok man....She must have cummed a few times liao....as she collapsed onto the bed....but I kept attacking her....bonking and bonking her pussy went into spasm again... I guessed knowing she is almost shagged out liao ...I shot my load into her...the release caused my stomach muscles to twitched uncontrollably....si beh song........

mmmok
05-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Now I'm having a hardon. :)

ManuelFerrara
05-08-2007, 06:42 PM

We kissed and patted on each other with the song sexxion fully satisfied. she smiled and smiled resting on my chest. She slept song song. Later she open her eyes and say that she is meeting her friends for a makan session. will be back later in the night. I say if she needs me to pick her up. she says no need, she dun want me to stay up too late. Also she needs me to rest completely to give her good service :)) Song Song Bo Wei Kong.

Before she left for the friends makan session or sexxion i dun know, she asked for $40 cab fare, and some spending money. She asked for $150. I ask her why need so much, she says the money is for a few days daily expenses and cab fare for return trip also. I was thinking knn send u there also dun want. The way I see, $40 bucks must be to town central area and past midnight charge should be enuff to cover. (bad mistake as I realised later)

I spend the night surfing the net and especially spent a few hours at SBF waited for her to come back, about 3 am she called me to see her at XXXX for supper. So went to the famous place and makan, we went back sweaty and shower together, she did a bbbj on me in the shower, while I fingered her pussy till she cummed and cummed. We fucked in the bathtub for the first time....she ride me like no tomorrow, arching her back and ride and ride... screaming and groaning....lucking thing the toilet door was closed and sound should be contained without going thru the walkway....

She did a squating riding and slammed down hard.....cruching her breasts as she exploded into another orgasm....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................oooo oooooooooooo ...............aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

After that we rinsed off and ended in bed again, this time we did so much entanglement in bed, I dunno which is my leg or hers, turn here turn there....Changed many positions and she also wanted to to try some positions by experimenting....Finally I let her lie down on her back and finish her off in missionary.....by then she was already in another world of her own... looks like her face was all swollen....

The whole night I think we fuck and fuck till 10am.....we had rested in between for abt 1 or 2 hours in between....we did not sleep at all, as we went out holding hands tightly, cant take our hands off each other in the market.....There she ask me to help her pay for some items which she dun have money at the moment...

chailai
06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Very steamy story ... :)

michaelrocksam
07-08-2007, 08:52 PM
very hot story. camping here.

I want to have more, threadstarter dun keep us waiting

michaelrocksam
08-08-2007, 09:56 AM
bro,

can intro this girl to me?

I dun mind paying for the rental, I can share the room with her. :D