PDA

View Full Version : Sex with lady in white (pontianak)

g_aberlado
21-07-2007, 01:24 AM
I wanted to post this question for quite a while now. After careful thought I decided to do it then. Hopefully no zapping of points and no need to add also, its just for discussion and sharing of views.

I remembered watching the show Incredible Tales recently. There is this one story about this guy, he poke a pin onto a banana tree. This tree believe to be a place where the lady in white (pontianak) stay. Making demands to her saying that he only release the pin if she do him a favour. One the favours was to have sex with other than asking for TOTO or 4D number.

Here are my questions. Has anyone every tried this? I mean not the numbers part but demanding sex favours from the lady in white? If yes, how does it feels like? Can post FR?

Please share if anyone have experience it or heard of someone who has.

hehehhehehe

Thank you

andyhalo
21-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Im not a very religious person, but i think it will definitely do u a hella good not to thread into such unknowns. Are u willing to pay the price juz for being able to get "song"? :o

soberguy
21-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Possible??? My closest encounter is the ghost of my pretty friend who commited suicide & I felt her climbing onto my body & lie across me.

I was awake then (eye closed) as I heard some scruffles on my bed moment ago. Then later she climbed further sitting up with her thights across my body. However, the minutes I opened on eyes, I see nothing. It was already very bright at almost 7am (Europe summer time) & the feeling is all gone when I moved my body. Though I cannot see her (because I know I am not able to see) but I knew it was her. Shame that I can't see her though I miss her.

David_Ginola
21-07-2007, 09:09 AM
I believe we shouldn't disturb 'them', as much as we dun want others to disturb us. Furthermore, u dunno whats the outcome and price to pay for. Never mess around with the supernatural.

Cheers

deffboy
21-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Bros!

Don mess with the other world just to get some treats..

Not worth it

Big Sexy
21-07-2007, 10:14 AM
white???? i would rather have sex with a lady in black or red Lingerie...something like this :D
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51459701/Sexy_PVC_Corset.jpg

Sex with lady in white

singexpat
21-07-2007, 10:46 AM
bro.. dun play play ah..

later kanna curse or worse, lil bro gone..:D

tryying
21-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Ya lor, don't play play.

If the needles been taken out later, you will become her sex slave and things turn out to be even worse. Keep away from other side of the world. Our own world already messed up, don't create more trouble for yourself.

ang076
21-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah, never mess around with Spirit World, especially in the coming months (Hungry Ghost Month).

For your info, the spirit mentioned is not a pontianak. Pontianak is the vampire. The spirit is the Banana Tree Spirit.

Like Bro BS, I prefer sex with lady in lingerie too.I prefer gal in white demi-cup bra and matching white g-string or thong or panties....:D

*Happy Campers*
21-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Yes agreed. Certain things should not be tried until one is ready. You do not want what is on the other side *smelling* YOU! :eek:

Be vary. Not all on the other side are like the Orz :D

diesel
21-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I read news about this. But it was 'green-bamboo' ritual in the graveyard.

This was a real-life story not long ago happened in Malaysia. This lady wanted a husband and he died shortly after striking lottery. Real-life story! No joke!

Some local geomancers may know this. And this news "shook" Malaysian geomancers.

deuter
21-07-2007, 05:43 PM
well.. i remem very long ago there was tis HK movie... think it was called Banana Spirit or soemthin...

wat they did was on a particular day(nite) they go into a banana plantation n look for a tree wif a particular banana bud.. then they tie red string to the bud to the guy's big toe.. then the guy will have to sleep or somethin in the plantation n think of the kinda gal she wanz... then she'd (grow?) outta the bud... n wld be at ur beck n call... then duno after how long she'd juz simply vanish..

juz duno how true tis kinda things are... :)

Retribution
21-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Bros!

Don mess with the other world just to get some treats..

Not worth it

Strongly agree with you! The price will be very heavy to pay.

Chimologist
21-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Here are my questions. Has anyone every tried this? I mean not the numbers part but demanding sex favours from the lady in white? If yes, how does it feels like? Can post FR?

Pontianak

The Pontianak is a female, blood-sucking vampire who lurks around trees and graveyards in South East Asia. The name actually means “child bearing ghost” because the belief is that she is a woman who has died in childbirth.

The Pontianak appears as a beautiful woman until she pounces on her victim, when she becomes an ugly old crone with razor-sharp teeth. Sometimes only her head appears, with entrails dangling from her neck.

You sure you want a bbbj from the likes of the above?

GLHunter
21-07-2007, 06:41 PM
I read news about this. But it was 'green-bamboo' ritual in the graveyard.

This was a real-life story not long ago happened in Malaysia. This lady wanted a husband and he died shortly after striking lottery. Real-life story! No joke!

Some local geomancers may know this. And this news "shook" Malaysian geomancers.

Sounds very interesting... Any more details of it? :p

forumer
21-07-2007, 08:14 PM
i would rather pcc myself than ask pontianak to sex me :eek:

maxknight
21-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Anyone interested in knowing one?? How about the one who started this... If you want, let me know and wait for me at the entrance of the christian cemetary at Jalan Bahar at mid-night. For your info and prference, they have all sort of beautiful ladies who died in many ways.... want to try....:eek:

TCSG
21-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Anyone interested in knowing one?? How about the one who started this... If you want, let me know and wait for me at the entrance of the christian cemetary at Jalan Bahar at mid-night. For your info and prference, they have all sort of beautiful ladies who died in many ways.... want to try....:eek:
Please don't insult the dead.

lightning
21-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Possible??? My closest encounter is the ghost of my pretty friend who commited suicide & I felt her climbing onto my body & lie across me.

I was awake then (eye closed) as I heard some scruffles on my bed moment ago. Then later she climbed further sitting up with her thights across my body. However, the minutes I opened on eyes, I see nothing. It was already very bright at almost 7am (Europe summer time) & the feeling is all gone when I moved my body. Though I cannot see her (because I know I am not able to see) but I knew it was her. Shame that I can't see her though I miss her.

Wow:eek: horny Ghost!!! But do you know that such encounter like this one. The ghost may suck away your vitality and maybe rumoured to cause death if too much taken away. so dun play play:p

unsung80
21-07-2007, 08:57 PM
All i can say is do not mess with the underworld. Respect is the key.:)

MrCrowley
21-07-2007, 09:22 PM
sex with pontianak i think is just a myth or tale :D

Manow
21-07-2007, 11:15 PM
I wanted to post this question for quite a while now. After careful thought I decided to do it then. Hopefully no zapping of points and no need to add also, its just for discussion and sharing of views.

I remembered watching the show Incredible Tales recently. There is this one story about this guy, he poke a pin onto a banana tree. This tree believe to be a place where the lady in white (pontianak) stay. Making demands to her saying that he only release the pin if she do him a favour. One the favours was to have sex with other than asking for TOTO or 4D number.

Please share if anyone have experience it or heard of someone who has.

hehehhehehe

Thank you

YOU ARE A BLOODY SICK IN THE MIND.
FIRST YOu FUCK A PREGNANT GIRL
NOW U WANT FUCK A GHOST... GO AHEAD.

nitecrawllerr
22-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Then later she climbed further sitting up with her thights across my body. However, the minutes I opened on eyes, I see nothing. .

If u happen to see ghost or jinn (genie) again, try not to close ur eyes. They would vanish the moment u blink ur eyes.

soberguy
22-07-2007, 01:34 AM
Wow:eek: horny Ghost!!! But do you know that such encounter like this one. The ghost may suck away your vitality and maybe rumoured to cause death if too much taken away. so dun play play:p

lol.. is a personal friend I know lah.. As for me, I am sensitive to the spirit of ppl I know. So this is not the 1st encounter but 1st time I got one climbing across my body with. I know it was her and her body weight kinda show that. That part on vitality etc... should remind the threadstarter wor..

Anyway, my friend was a kind soul, so I doubt she will want to suck my vitality away.. lol. Then again, I kinda miss her and want to know exactly why she commited suicide which is something that she never tell me nor hint to me at all. All I know that she was suffering from bi-polar disorder but then at the age of 28 & pretty, educated & speak with a nice corkny accent, is really a shame to end her life.. sigh..

If u happen to see ghost or jinn (genie) again, try not to close ur eyes. They would vanish the moment u blink ur eyes.

I had a few experience but I can't see anything except once the door gonna close but opened again. Probably my aura was kinda strong for such things. But I know know ppl who has their 3rd eye partially opened & may see them at times.

soberguy
22-07-2007, 01:36 AM
sorry.. double post.

nitecrawllerr
22-07-2007, 09:45 AM
I had a few experience but I can't see anything except once the door gonna close but opened again. Probably my aura was kinda strong for such things. But I know know ppl who has their 3rd eye partially opened & may see them at times.

Persons who are gifted with 3rd eye are able to see spirits as well as genie too. Persons who are not gifted may by chance encounter spirits/genie in split seconds. The apparition/spirits would stay visible so long u dont blink ur eyes (though quite difficult).

1000 Apologies
22-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Better to leave the dead alone, mixing with them only earns you bad karma.

Chimologist
22-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Anyways encounters with lady in white is never a good thing. It usually means your luck is damn f**ked up and you are in deep shit. Lady in white (the otherworld ones) are out to kill. So take note.

g_aberlado
22-07-2007, 12:19 PM
I would not have asked if I didnt the show "incredible tales" on tele. I just wonder if such a thing ever happen. And if it does, I wonder why wanna do such things. You can get free fuck almost anytime any place nowadays, ie if you think you are good looking enough. Otherwise, have some paid sex. Just for sharing, this a sex forum right.

Thanks to all for your advice and inputs.

Have a Happy 7th Month

nitecrawllerr
22-07-2007, 12:51 PM
sex with pontianak i think is just a myth or tale :D

Quote fm a well-known Sufi..

"They think that the mind should depend upon the
eyes, not the eyes upon the mind. However, the mind is a power above
the sense organs and a judge that distinguishes the right ones from
the wrong ones of the things that are perceived. If men were
dependent upon the eyes and if the honor of humanity were measured
with the power of the eyes, a cat, a dog or a rat would necessarily
be more honorable, more valuable than man. For, these animals can
see in the dark, but man cannot. Then, a person who is reluctant to
believe what he cannot see reduces humanity to a grade below
animals. This means to say that our sense organs are the mind's
servants, tools. The mind is the commander, the ruler. The mind does
not deny things that are not seen or heard, nor does it say
nonexistent about those things whose nonexistence cannot be proved
or understood. It is not reasonable to say that these things are
nonexistent."

Hes just telling us spirits/ genie that cant be seen by our naked eyes doesnt mean it doesnt exist. As for sex with the supernatural...to each his own.

Kampai
22-07-2007, 10:21 PM
pontianak or kuntilanak bro?? pontianak is the name of a city in indo leh...~~:confused:

lightning
22-07-2007, 10:28 PM
. As for me, I am sensitive to the spirit of ppl I know. ..I had a few experience but I can't see anything except once the door gonna close but opened again. Probably my aura was kinda strong for such things. But I know know ppl who has their 3rd eye partially opened & may see them at times.

I am also sometimes have 3rd dimension experince. may chat with you for a kopi, once i free. BTW you saw Ling2 was with a white "ghost" and thats me:D

kool_kit
23-07-2007, 12:25 AM
Pontianak

The Pontianak is a female, blood-sucking vampire who lurks around trees and graveyards in South East Asia. The name actually means “child bearing ghost” because the belief is that she is a woman who has died in childbirth.

The Pontianak appears as a beautiful woman until she pounces on her victim, when she becomes an ugly old crone with razor-sharp teeth. Sometimes only her head appears, with entrails dangling from her neck.

You sure you want a bbbj from the likes of the above?

sekali she uses e entrails, tie around ur lj n help u entrail-job. :D

Lubber
23-07-2007, 12:50 AM
From my own experience with the paranormal, what i can say is dont fool around with 'them' The experience i had were all very very unpleasant.:cool:

nitecrawllerr
23-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Anyone who wishes to strike out a deal with "them" must always bear in mind..Nothing Is Free. Theres a price to it. :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
23-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I just wonder if such a thing ever happen. And if it does, I wonder why wanna do such things. You can get free fuck almost anytime any place nowadays,

Curiosity kills the cat.

dnagene_gal
23-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Pontianak

And if one ever come across a pontianak, it is said to get a real woman to expose her boobs to the spirit and it will back off. Yeah yeah yeah... no matter if the real woman's one is A,Br C, etc.... :rolleyes:

soberguy
23-07-2007, 11:15 AM
And if one ever come across a pontianak, it is said to get a real woman to expose her boobs to the spirit and it will back off. Yeah yeah yeah... no matter if the real woman's one is A,Br C, etc.... :rolleyes:

Lol... obviously the pontianak is not interested in another woman, right?

I am also sometimes have 3rd dimension experince. may chat with you for a kopi, once i free. BTW you saw Ling2 was with a white "ghost" and thats me

Can.. no problem.. :)

doremond
23-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Ive a uncle who commited suicide due to this matter. heard fr my grandpa that he was screwing another pple wife. the wife got caught and committed suicide. days later this uncle of mine claim that this lady comes visit him veri night. then few days later he jump into the well. (i was staying in kampong many yrs back).

I don't knw how truth this is or my grandpa just want to scare us. but never fool ard with the supernatural.

Voyager
23-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Don't think I will be that brave enough to stay awake for an erection. Pengsan immediately. :o

dann0620
24-07-2007, 12:29 PM
me too. Dont go to that extreme la....when u really see them, before u ask for numbers or sex..i think shits also come out

Don't think I will be that brave enough to stay awake for an erection. Pengsan immediately. :o

hubber27
24-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Although i pretty scared of hantu type of event but I am fan of ghost stories. Love to read those funny, fascinating and scary stories. Maybe bro can post story of their encounter (Not pussy!) of the 3rd kind. I sure support and up one lor. :D

shuaige84
24-07-2007, 01:17 PM
i tink its best to stay away from "them" esp when 7th mth is coming. i have experienced such things b4 n its not fun at all...

hubber27
24-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Although i pretty scared of hantu type of event but I am fan of ghost stories. Love to read those funny, fascinating and scary stories. Maybe bro can post story of their encounter (Not pussy!) of the 3rd kind. I sure support and up one lor. :D

I doesn't mean to mess with them, i mean to post and write Bro's experience here. Its kinda suit the 7th month theme.

I start 1st.

Mid 2001, I was in NS and posted to ADA in Lim Chu Kang Camp II, surrounded by cemetary. I was there as trainee in pro term. During that time, training was tough and even dirty stuff came also we simply bo chup. Training was so tough that we dun have enough sleep and damn stress up by it also.

I was I/c for that week, had to assure all stuffs and my fellow platoon are well taken care off. Our room just facing the chinese cemetary. Soon 7th month came and we also dun bother by it much. One night, while discussing the out field detail with my 2 IC at night about 11pm all mens had already gone to bed except me.

I have one final important point to say to my 2IC who was stay in another room, I walk there in my slipper and lean at the window. Its was really dark but still can see under the silvery moon. Look thru the window: Piss, psss! Ah Lai (2IC), wake up, got another thing... Pss pss!.

He never responded to me and i look up deep into the room, i counted how come there are 5 men here instead of 4 men. The extra one was siting at the corner of the room with back facing me.

Nah, I simply dun care and go back my room and sleep. Next day, i ask my platoon regarding who was up that night. They all answer all were snoozing away in dreamland... :confused:

Niceman
24-07-2007, 03:44 PM
1st time, s3x will not come across my mind... most probably I will knee down and ask for TOTO numbers, :) tio liao, i go bonk real ger.... :P

no_faith
24-07-2007, 04:26 PM
honest speaking, real gal dun wan to bonk, wan to bonk ghost?
:confused: :eek:

Niceman
24-07-2007, 04:30 PM
:) sometime u eat too much cabbage will get sian right? change to KangKong lor

no_faith
24-07-2007, 04:33 PM
cabbage or kangkong, chicken rice or duck rice still food.
but human and ghost:eek:is different.
unbelieveable.
xiao qian and nin hai chen???:eek:

Niceman
24-07-2007, 04:38 PM
:) that the kinky part mah... :P

But, honestly speaking, i wont dare to try lor, prefer ask for TOTO number and go bonk real ger.

no_faith
24-07-2007, 04:45 PM
bonk ghost or request suming from them, sure have to pay a price.
things dun come free.:D

me 2 lah, sure ask for TOTO no, must solo win the angbao wan,
fly to nippon, korea, tw to.....:D

Regnad
24-07-2007, 05:01 PM
For those bro who like to read real god and ghost story maybe you can try this webby: www.sintua.com :p

nitecrawllerr
24-07-2007, 07:00 PM
1st time, s3x will not come across my mind... most probably I will knee down and ask for TOTO numbers, :) tio liao, i go bonk real ger.... :P

Rather than dabble with the supernatural being and ask for TOTO, why dont one go to Thailand. Heard quite a no. of temples quite leng.

soberguy
24-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I doesn't mean to mess with them, i mean to post and write Bro's experience here. Its kinda suit the 7th month theme.

I start 1st.

Mid 2001, I was in NS and posted to ADA in Lim Chu Kang Camp II, surrounded by cemetary. I was there as trainee in pro term. During that time, training was tough and even dirty stuff came also we simply bo chup. Training was so tough that we dun have enough sleep and damn stress up by it also.

Wah bro... you are my junior leh.. I was in that camp before. I didn't know your time you guys sleep so early?? During my time, we only sleep at past midnite.. lol.

OK.. let me tell you the real story. Not sure if that is the person whom you seen sinve yours is the mid 2001. but the following story could be the other one you seen around. Then again, I have not seen nor heard abt anything while on my stay there.

LCK Camp II Ghost.

This happened in one of the weekend in September 2001 (at the 3rd weekend). As it was a weekend, 4 of us decided to go JB to cheong LSB. 3 of us were enlisted NSF while the other guy was a regualr signed up not more than 2yrs.

At trip at JB was enjoyeable, did the usual stuff of going for cheap makan, massage + HJ (only 1 guy did the HJ because kena conned, while the rest never did it as they are aunties), went LSB to teh nee then clubbing and off to the hotel room to sleep.

The next day (Sunday), the regular got a bike sent me off to AMK after we check out from the custom, where I can take a train back home. As I was on leave the following day, I didn't know what happened later until someone called me on Monday to attend his wake at AMK instead of checking into the camp at 2359. Lets call the regular BL. I was pretty shocked & wonder what happened. It was only at the wake that I realised what happened.

That very Sunday, after BL sent me back, he met an fatal accident while he make his way back to the camp at nite. It was an instant death where his bile crashed into a big lorry at the junction turning into the expressway which one metal piece piercing into his body.

It was really a very sad event for the whole camp too & most people in the camp attended the burial session at the christian cemetary just beside the camp. Most of us couldn't hold our tears during the burial with his sis at the background crying out loud for her dear brother.

The following week, something happened & it happened to me. It was like a Tuesday or Wednesday & I felt quite tired, thus dozing off before midnight while the rest of the bunk mate still active. At about 1+ am, I woke up feeling the need to the toilet, I woke up and walked out of the bunk. Our bunk was in the middle 3rd level, so I had to turn right along the corridor, then turn left for another 15m-20m before I reach the toilet. Once I turn left, I don't know why I turn over my left shoulder to look at the bunk door probably I didn't hear it closing since the heavy door will close by itself.

As I looked turned my head to look back at the bunk door, something happened. The door was going to close but just before it was about to close (say a gap to 15cm to fully closed), it opened again. But noone walked in or out of that door. As I continued my journey to the toilet, the door closed by itself after it opened. Funny thing is noone walked in nor out, nor have I seen any footstep or sound. I was nervous but tired. So I quickly get done with my business and go back to my bed to sleep. I could only get back to sleep like.. few minutes later as thoughts runs into my mind. The door is those heavy type and not possible for wind to blow it open. If you had been in the bunk, you will know the construction of those door and building that there will never be strong wind blowing at the door when the bunk is in the middle of the building (exactly at the stairs).

I alway have this habit of sleeping topless with a banket & sometimes, I get some mosquitoes trying to suck on my blood, on my hand etc. So at that particular night after the door event in my sleep, I felt like a big mosquitoe flying and touching my left hand at the back of the palm. It was like the whole area at the back of my palm. However, been tired, my natural response was to tugged my hand into the blanket & continue to sleep. I didn't informed anyone about the incident the following day, but I noticed that my watch on my left hand had stopped at 4+ am.

As I recalled back, 3 incidents happened that very nite. For once I felt that the mosquitoe that try to bite me seems abit too big as I remembered that the feeling was at the whole area behind the back of my palm. Anyway, it left that camp a couple days later & didn't hear anything regarding that camp for 2 years.

2years later, I was attached to the prpceding batch of crewmen in the same camp. It was during one of the casual conversation that someone told me that bunk is "dirty". I asked why? Well, before that some regular told me that the ghost of BK appear along the corridor in no. 4 uniform. Anyway, that guy said someone was pulling his leh in the night if his leg moved out the edge of the bed (I wonder how he sleep with his leg edged out of the bed). I became suspicious and asked which bed he was sleeping on. He told me it was the last bed (or 1st bed) on the left as we walked into the bunk. So I double checked with him on how the arrangement of the cabinets & bed etc. Exactly as he said, it was the same arrangement as I had previously & the same room too. Thus, I told them the whole story that I knew who was "he".

That bed does not belong to BK as his bunk is the smaller attached bunk to the one I had. However, he has a tendency to sleep in our room & on that bed since the other guy usually on guard duty or sleep out. Knowing BL been quite a playful person, I would expect him to be even as a ghost. As a person, I never seen BL behave in a bad manner etc. Anyway, that soemone who got his leg pulled was pretty shocked that I know which ghost as they were not told anything about it. All they know were that the room wasn't that clean. I told them the whole story pertaining to BL's death. During my times, the room wasn't that clean too as sometimes we heard of noise or chair knocking (before BK's departure) and even one incident of the guy who slept beside me been possesed in the middle of the night. I can't put down the fact that the bunk is really dirty as the guy beside me play with those spirit thing & act as a medium for those demi-god stuff, thus allowing his body as a gateway for those spirits.

Between me & BL, we were on pretty good term. Those that based on trust and that BL knows that he could come to me for serious talk etc. That could be the reason why when he came back to me after passed away. But shame that I cannot see nor hear him as I know my aura has alway been strong against the spirit. I guess BL want to know what happened too as I would think his death came too sudden and shocked.

Chimologist
24-07-2007, 09:46 PM

Lucky you said real woman, but either way you also die. Imagine going up to a girl telling her that got pontianak after you and you need her to expose her breast to force her off.

I think I rather take my chances with the pontianak than with the police :(

Chimologist
24-07-2007, 09:48 PM
but human and ghost is different.
unbelieveable.
xiao qian and nin hai chen???:eek:

It's Ning Caicheng :D Beware wait Heishan Old demon come after you! Or worst the 1000 year old tree demon!

Cognizant
24-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Talking about "lady in white", I remember seeing one during my BMT time. We were having toppo at Panggang Hill and it was past midnight. Me and my buddy were at the hill top, feeling dead exhausted. It was at this time that I stepped on an urn and some white objects appeared like bones dropped off. Both of us were too scared to react. Immediately, we saw a lady in white dress, walked across infront of us (about 20M away), in a fast and smooth pace. The area is definitely very rocky and no way a lady can walk so smoothly and swiftly. Both of us ran like we never did before. Luckily nothing happen after that.

TheGreatOne
25-07-2007, 08:54 AM
wah.... play until nothing to play liao play with ghost.

when you happened to chance upon one, make sure you can stand 1st.

tis kinda thing cannot play one.

heard from those pasar ah lao, dun be big mouth when you go crematorium or cemetry. was told that one of his joker frd went to cemetry and made silly comment on one of the deceased commenting how pretty she looked and what a pity she died so early etc... that thing appeared in his dream asking him to join her if he found her pitiful being alone.

morale of story, dun mess with the unknown. its always too late until you realised you're in deep shit.

2 cents worth.

soberguy
25-07-2007, 10:29 AM
.. that thing appeared in his dream asking him to join her if he found her pitiful being alone..

Hmm.. appeared in his dreams means it could be his mind playing up on him? Anyway, is best not to make comment while in a cemetary nor have a bell or something like that with you as it will probably disturb their peace and lure them back home.

dnagene_gal
25-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Lol... obviously the pontianak is not interested in another woman, right?

Yes of cos she isnt interested in another woman cos her aim is also to b e out there to seduce guys. She will be super pretty and once she succeeded in seducing the guy, she will turn into her true horrendous self.

And reason why a real woman must expose her boobs when potianaks are ard, it is because the latter is too ashamed. This is what I read.

no_faith
25-07-2007, 12:40 PM
there are sure rumours.
but hor, expose boobs to ward off pontianaks, better to expose wif B cup and above, or else pontianaks see airport also laugh.....:D

heard they will have sex wif the victims and suck their yang qi away to make them younger or prettier rite or not?

dnagene_gal
25-07-2007, 12:57 PM
there are sure rumours.
but hor, expose boobs to ward off pontianaks, better to expose wif B cup and above, or else pontianaks see airport also laugh.....:D

heard they will have sex wif the victims and suck their yang qi away to make them younger or prettier rite or not?

Pontianaks are blood-sucking vampired, and were actually women whom died during childbirth and become undead. They are accompanied by a strong smell of frangipani and their spirit lives in banana trees in the day.

They are usually beautiful and seduuctive-looking, till they turn into something hideous looking and guys who arent wary of them, will be castrated or killed.

And the part where u mentioned abt having B-cup and more, its really funny! ;) I could even pictured it out!

soberguy
25-07-2007, 06:14 PM
And the part where u mentioned abt having B-cup and more, its really funny! ;) I could even pictured it out!

Hmmm.. what happened if there is no real woman around. Say one of those Ah Qua from Changi is around? They got big C cup boobs and went for ops too. Can it work? :)

dnagene_gal
26-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Hmmm.. what happened if there is no real woman around. Say one of those Ah Qua from Changi is around? They got big C cup boobs and went for ops too. Can it work? :)

:p Of cos not la! REAL WOMAN.. EVERYWHERE real one, from Day 1 on Earth one.. Lolll

shadowfiend
28-07-2007, 03:01 AM
I once had a tuition teacher who told me such an incident. When he was young, if I'm not mistaken it should be when he was 14. His friend, also 14, tried doing that (having sex with a pontianak). His friend then went on to become sick for a whole week. Eventually, he died. I'm not sure whether to give any credence to his story, but I doubt he will lie about a friend who has died.

soberguy
28-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I once had a tuition teacher who told me such an incident. When he was young, if I'm not mistaken it should be when he was 14. His friend, also 14, tried doing that (having sex with a pontianak). His friend then went on to become sick for a whole week. Eventually, he died. I'm not sure whether to give any credence to his story, but I doubt he will lie about a friend who has died.

At age of 14... hmm... I think most teenies are happy with the DIY activities, rite? So the friend were having sex with pontianak or ghost?

EatNDrink
28-07-2007, 11:16 AM
those who tried this are either crazy of screw lose, what u want is to just take out some $ and a real gal from Gxxxx will be there for u, why go and try this silly thing :confused:

nitecrawllerr
29-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Curious? Maybe for the thrill of it. Juz like kenna post wet dreams experiences. :D

dna_gene
26-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Pontianaks are blood-sucking vampired, and were actually women whom died during childbirth and become undead. They are accompanied by a strong smell of frangipani and their spirit lives in banana trees in the day.

They are usually beautiful and seduuctive-looking, till they turn into something hideous looking and guys who arent wary of them, will be castrated or killed.

Gal, did you actually do a google search on Pontianaks? I didn't know you knew so much about Pontianaks! Hahahahahaha! ^_^

maxknight
26-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, please do not try it. Do not dare anyone into betting to try to have sex or meeting with a ghost or pontianak. You might not have the time of your life to come back to SBF to post anything you have encounter....

All I can dare you to do is to stand/sit in the middle of the cemetary at mid-night. Do nothing and just stand/sit there with your eyes close. Do not talk or make a sound and stand/sit very still not even to tremble. Then you can feel "people" passing by you in all directions. If lucky you might hear them talking...

I can dare you becos' I've done that before for three nights and even sleep beside a tombstone. That was during the army night training. After the army, I still go back to the cemetary during mid-night and had their company and listening to them talking.

Please do not ask me wheather the female ghost is pretty or not. You might not be yourself again if you see one. Tell you frankly, it depends on how they die and how you are fated with them. If you are fated to see her than maybe she'll show herself like her photo on the tomstone or she'll show you otherwise...

Till now, I can still feel thier presence around me. Sometimes I might see them. They like to appear with looks on how they die. Some are not so horrible as they die peacefully on thier death-bed and for those that died during car or bus or motor-cycle crash you might pee in your pants. But not me, I'm used to it. Do not wish you can or want to see them. Never do that.

So, bro... don't do it like NIKE does. As this is the seventh month, be very carefull of what you say and talk and do not pee anywhere you like. Walk also must be careful, do not kick anything and act like the football star. Do not anyhow pick things you have come across. Let it be and walk your way. Many of them wants to find replacement in some places so be carefull of the place where most accidents occur...

That all I can say...and be carefull.

medicallyinsane
27-08-2007, 02:30 AM
well how bout sometime u can see sometime u dun... theres once few year back i was driving back to my in law house in sengkang and i'm just exiting the cte tunnel i saw someone standing rite in the middle of the road divider u noe in the middle with plants anyway wat i saw was someone wearing british time clothing all white it was like 4 am i ask my ex wife did she saw someone standing there she told me no.... and there this house near punggol mrt station each time if i pass by that house i just have this strong feeling when i'm near it..... does anyone noes abt the abandon house at punggol care to share ?:confused:

medicallyinsane
27-08-2007, 02:34 AM
The Pontianak is a legendary creature that stalks the forests of South-eastern Asia at night, and is similar to vampires of Europe. Unlike vampires, pontianaks are all females and either died in childbirth or were killed by other pontianaks. "Pontianak" is a Malay word and means the same creature both in Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesian (variants of the same tongue). The story of the pontianak originates from Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

Women who died in childbirth in Asia (at least, the parts of Asia that I know) have always been regarded as tragic figures who left before they had fulfilled their task on earth. Being a superstitious people, nightly disturbances were often attributed to ghostly beings of darkness. It's possible that this was how the myth of the pontianak came into being.

Pontianaks were said to reside in banana trees. (I have no clue as to why this is so.) People who have reportedly seen pontianaks said that they wore long white dresses and had long hair. They possess the ability to fly (floating past windows in a mysterious way) and had sharp teeth (the better to suck your blood with, my dear).

The presence of a pontianak is often preceded by a strong whiff of frangipani, which are common trees in South-east Asia and bear flowers white in colour, the colour of mourning. One might also hear the cry of the pontianak, the loudness of which is said to be inversely proportional to its distance from you.

Pontianaks have no compulsion to eat neatly; they tear the victim apart and feed on the blood ensuing from the body. (Compare this to the neatness of the vampire -- just two tiny puncture holes on the neck is evidence of feeding.) They favour females, especially pregnant females who remind them of what bliss they had enjoyed before.

Although they have a tendency to kill only females (there has never been a male pontianak), they have no inhibition towards terrorising men as well. Many pontianak sighting stories in Singapore are about a male cab driver picking up a beautiful female passenger late at night, and upon reaching their destination (usually near a cemetery), discover that their passenger had vanished, leaving some dried leaves or Chinese "paper money" (commonly burnt as offerings to the dead) as payment. This is also why many cab drivers hang their favourite talisman in their cabs.

Pontianak-busting is similar to vampire-killing. First, the body must be located. It is dug up and a nail is hammered into the back of its neck. Glass beads might be stuffed into its mouth to stop it from screaming (it has the cry of a banshee). Eggs placed under its armpits and needles stuck in the palms of its hands stop it from flying. (I understand the part about the needles, but not the eggs; perhaps the pontianak has a maternal instinct towards eggs?)

Hammering a nail into the back of the neck is also said to turn the pontianak into a marriageable beautiful young woman, although I wonder who would be willing to marry someone with a nail in her neck. Removing the nail causes the pontianak to revert to her true self.

Ronsee
27-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow that was some interesting information. Well done bro and thanks for sharing.

Seems we have quite a few pontianak experts in SBF. :D

Anyway, since its the 7th mth right now i m sure we will hear more of these stories and encounters so hope to hear more interesting stuff from bros here.'

Cheers

Ronsee

nitecrawllerr
27-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Anyway, since its the 7th mth right now i m sure we will hear more of these stories and encounters so hope to hear more interesting stuff from bros here.

Juz came back from Balai with samsters on board. 7th mth or not still saw many cheongsters at balai.

Quite an interesting topic here. Frankly concerning pontianak and other kind of vampires or spirits, it does exists. But we must know whos pulling the "string". Very complex subject. But one must bear in mind there is this species that exist even b4 we mankind came into being. And that is JINN (genie). The latter are a powerful lot. Much powerful than the pontianak or what have u. Do a search on "Jinn" for better understanding of this species. ;)

nitecrawllerr
27-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Pontianaks have no compulsion to eat neatly; they tear the victim apart and feed on the blood ensuing from the body.

Frankly I cant really remember or whether such traumatic incident really occurred in sillypore?

medicallyinsane
27-08-2007, 06:45 PM
ya since i was born till now also i never hear such thing happen in sinkeepore but anyway i got it from the net lah where else i got such info .....

nitecrawllerr
27-08-2007, 08:29 PM
To a bomoh, medicine-man or witch doctor, they believe they could get black magic formula from the dead including woman who died in childbirth. With their black magic power they are able to summon and control the "dead". Thus what we see in movie or have personal encounter with the pontianak, the latter cant really exist by herself. How could the dead be alive again? The body may be intact but not the soul. More often than not "shes" being kept by her Master (Bomoh).

medicallyinsane
28-08-2007, 04:02 AM
wah bro nitecrawler u noe so many thing abt malay culture ah not bad anymore info??? and what this tolol dunnoe the spelling rite or not ... what the hell is that ... and one more thing sometime when i'm in my room alone surfing while everyone is asleep rite i can hear someone in my kitchen like doin something but when i go switch on the lite no one leh everytime like that and sometime my neigbour upstair rite play marble in the middle of the nite my fren told its maybe a tolol care to explain to me or does any bro here encounter such thing b4? :eek:

Cum_Luver
28-08-2007, 06:35 AM
wow, this is an interesting thread...
so many information..still trying to read all posts....:)

nitecrawllerr
28-08-2007, 07:03 PM
its maybe a tolol care to explain to me or does any bro here encounter such thing b4? :eek:

Have a mixture of Malay/Indonesian frds. More or less know their culture/background. Juz like u, one click and do a search and all the info are there.

I presume wat u meant was "toyol" aka "imp" aka "kui kia". They also belong to the species wat we call "Jinn". They are just like us, Mankind, but living in another dimension. They could see us but not vice-versa. But at times we do encounter them accidentally. Jinn are a mischievious and terrifying lot. They can possess Mankind/animals too. They have power to transform, fly and perform magic (havoc). They can speak tongues too.

Back to ur question.. u heard sound fm the kitchen? Quite common lah. It happened in my home too. Its another species of Jinn. I witnessed it myself. They are hairy like monkey but bigger in size. Thay are actually searching for food.

As for sound of marbles from ur neighbour upstair..it could be a toyol or it could be sound from the main pipe (thats what HDB claimed). :rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr
28-08-2007, 07:21 PM
wow, this is an interesting thread

The subject of supernatural always fascinate me too. If u r keen and curious to know more of it, u could always join the API. (paranomal team). Here u will experience 1st hand encounter with the "unseen". :D

medicallyinsane
29-08-2007, 02:32 AM
ya sure wat the website for api and how about it to join such club... i noe most bro here kinda like u noe abit of patang abt such thing since its the 7mth mah... oh yeah i saw a vid at u tube abt this pontianak crying one corner then fly off dunnoe real or not wanna post the link here but scare kana zap by bro here who happen dun like to see such thing.....:D

nycaloth66
29-08-2007, 10:15 AM
sex with pontianak? wah can meh? better not mess with the unknown dude, can get your gf/wife/pro to dress in white dress and roleplay mah, safer lor

Ronsee
29-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Juz came back from Balai with samsters on board. 7th mth or not still saw many cheongsters at balai.

Quite an interesting topic here. Frankly concerning pontianak and other kind of vampires or spirits, it does exists. But we must know whos pulling the "string". Very complex subject. But one must bear in mind there is this species that exist even b4 we mankind came into being. And that is JINN (genie). The latter are a powerful lot. Much powerful than the pontianak or what have u. Do a search on "Jinn" for better understanding of this species. ;)

Wa bro, long time no hear from u liao.

I havent gone balai for 2 mths now. Since the last cramp down on the WLs Villa and Ruko the Bravo disco is really sian..not so crowded now. So giving balai a pass for a few mth before going back again.

Now back chionging local scene...specifically Joo Chiat and Geylang. :D

Anyway, camping right here in this thread for more ereeie stories.

Cheers

Ronsee

nitecrawllerr
29-08-2007, 06:45 PM
ynoe abit of patang abt such thing since its the 7mth mah... oh yeah i saw a vid at u tube abt this pontianak crying one corner then fly off dunnoe real or not

Whether ghost mth or not, these Jinn are with us every day/nite. Like I said they can transform/possess anybody. Yes, even corpse too! They live in another dimension but they have the priviledge to see us. They can live up to 3-4thousand years old. Sound like rubbish or donging? Juz do a search and u will know better.

If one were to really witness a pontianak flying/laughing in mid air or infront of u, u think one got the time/guts to go take a shot at it?

A tip for u. If by chance u happen to witness a Jinn or pontianak, try not to shut ur eyes cos the moment u do that, it would vanish. :cool:

nitecrawllerr
29-08-2007, 07:03 PM
So giving balai a pass for a few mth before going back again.

Anyway, camping right here in this thread for more ereeie stories.

Fyi fasting mth Maxi giving 30% and 40% off for their old and new rooms.

Not really errie stories lah bro. If one is able to know where Jinn(genie) originate and their function, their strength/weakness, one need not fear them. But juz a word of caution though, it does not necessarily mean it wont hurt u as long u dont hurt them.

warrior2013
06-01-2014, 10:32 PM
As one who experienced it several times. I am telling u dun play with such.
I was notorious amongst my temple friends who know about the hauntings I experienced during my dreams. They come to u not the other way round.
You know the identity by the way it appears and the feeling u get.
If u back down and get scared u cant move u have difficulty getting up but if your bold enough grab her like grabbing a real bitch and bonk away the sex is incredible!!
U wake up not feeling much except for fatigue that doesnt go away for a few days.. then the real shit comes... you have no energy, your always hard of breathing.. ur eyes cant be in the sun for long then slowly u looked like u got spooked or possessed altho u pretty much can function.
In the end, your friendships, relationships scandals, affairs, business relations all get messed up cos you cant focus on anything.. stepping into place crowded with people gets on ur nerves and ur unable to control the wild urge within ....
soon u turn pale and greenish... ur rivals would start praising their gods cos ur screwed ... pontianak goes up one level in the satanic kingdom and gets a promotion and u end up like a lunatic.
It took combined efforts of Taoist priests and Esoteric masters to stabilize my soul and mind cos u just keep having murderous thoughts and u know it aint u but u cant get it off ur head.
This kind of mindfuck compared to a PRC FL wld make a pRC FL look like a Kuan Yin ma.
Ur malay friends wld give u a worried look but usually they wun say cos these kind of things r very pantang. ( superstitious )
You have no strength left, no CHI ( breath ) no luck and suay like fuck.
Usually this kind of thing happen when ur in a luck cycle called Tai Sui, Wu Huang, Sha po lang ge , Tian Chong Di Ke, Tian luo di wang ( These are all celestial killing formations based on Purple Star Astrology of Taoist Esoterism.
Ur defense mechanisms are all down and the spirits will rush in like a sea of refugees from Egypt to the promised land.
You try to speak in tongues but u get stuck in the throat.
Life seems pretty ok by and by until u think of another woman with lust and then ur rotten luck comes back faster than the speeding bullet.
I have not found a way to counter that yet cos I am near my end. My lifeforce is below 30% now. I start seeing dead people. But do not try such things.
Unless you have several luangphors who are ready to help u dun try. They wun suggest u do that anyway.
I am trying to get 26 mothers with virgin boys to pee into a pail and have the virgin waterfall upon me as last resort.
Approached a few mums some laughed it off some say I siao. They dun know these things. its fine.
If all fails, all I can do is the attempt the Contract with the big L in hell.
Take care.

nitecrawllerr
06-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Wow bro! My last post was year 2007. U actually dug out the thread.:(:)

Time sure flies.

g_aberlado
08-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Wow bro! My last post was year 2007. U actually dug out the thread.:(:)

Time sure flies.

Ya man, I forgot that i started this thread. Almost 7 years ago.

nitecrawllerr
09-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Ya man, I forgot that i started this thread. Almost 7 years ago.

Wow! Nice to know the original thread starter still active here.

Cheers bro! :)

Lizzert
09-01-2014, 11:09 PM
During the BBBJ from pontianak. I thrust too hard and my cock poked right through the back of her throat. Also her pussy not tight..in fact no feel at all

nitecrawllerr
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
During the BBBJ from pontianak. I thrust too hard and my cock poked right through the back of her throat. Also her pussy not tight..in fact no feel at all

In your dream?:confused:

aedward
10-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Call the Winchester brothers. Get them to capture a beautiful pontianak. Tell them you need to talk to her personally and not banish her.

zelc
10-01-2014, 12:18 PM
pay with money, not with our life bro...

this is dangerous...

1 shot... 1 kill.... haha

aedward
10-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Well, there are 2 options here he can look forward to:

a) Die like Endymion and have eternal sex with the lovely moon goddess, Selene. Heaven

b) Get cursed and be the one to get impregnated baffling the medical community.

g_aberlado
12-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Wow! Nice to know the original thread starter still active here.

Cheers bro! :)

Thanks bro u too

Lately less contribution in sammyboy.

medicallyinsane
13-01-2014, 03:21 AM
oh gosh time really do flies.... and tbh i didn't even realize i also got contribute at this tread till i saw my posting as i was reading it from page one hahahaha:D

The Original tread started also still active .....
Any sighting or updates ?

warrior2013
19-01-2014, 03:02 PM
The "P" already drained more than 80% of my lifeforce.

look like zombie apocalypse already.

From resembling cyborg to resembling boar.
DUn play with such things.

12 yrs of esoteric training also cannot block the effects.

It poisons u from inside out.

PLus I dun live holy life my life is blasphemous to ultimate level.

I am screwed. Dun play with such things.

warrior2013
19-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Golden auric field reduced to rusty iron about to fall apart auric field.

Thats what I am trying to depict.

warrior2013
19-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Reduced from Niu Mo Wang ( Bull Demon King to niu pai ban shou ( medium rare 3rd class beef steak ) is no laughing matter.

warrior2013
19-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Went to see pastor for help but pastor saw me he shout for help.
I know I am screwed man.

jialat.

DarkAsh
19-01-2014, 04:01 PM
all I can say is leave the supernatural realm alone.

nitecrawllerr
26-01-2014, 07:16 AM
If kena kong tau from a malay or chinese ghost, it would be appropriate to go seek divine help from bomoh or chinese priest/medium respectively, imo.