PDA

View Full Version : Bonking 2 good friends

freefuck
21-07-2007, 01:09 AM
:) Let me share my personal story, and it up to anyone to believe, but I guess sometime it is good to say out and let other to listen and share.

I have an experience of dating with 2 goods friends, both are very good friends, so good until both of them eat and sleep naked together.

Few months back, my friend and I went to Vietnam for business trip. Near end of the trip, my friend decide to call her girl(Don) that he know for some time for bonking session, the girl he met in one of the karaoke pub. After the session, she recommended her roommate (Khanh) to me, but I have not accepted as she want to charge expensive. However, some negotiation, she welling to offer discount next day. Since I have not appointment, so I arrange to meet Khanh at my hotel.

As the local girl cannot check in the 5-star hotel after 6pm, so we hv to go somewhere. Khanh took her motorbike to ride me around the HCM city .. to do some shopping and dinner..I feel so difference, becoz first time, I never go straight to hotel when meet. After a short dinner and some chat, I realize that all her customer are Korean and I am the only and first S’pore she meet… and finally we check in one of the local budget hotel..

As usual, we take shower and fucking, her performance is normal and inexperience, but has a great body.. I guess most Viet girl are slim, as hardly see slimming centre in HCM. After a long session, we ride the bike to coffee shop nearby my hotel..after sales service? We have a long chat and was told she plan to come to S’pore for short trip, we exchange contact and say goodbye.
We sms and talk next day.. she even offer to send me to airport using her bike, but I refuse coz my business partner is with me..Say farewell to HCM.

Back home, we cont. to sms and chat, email.. now a day.. Viet girl are also use msn to chat.very update.. after 1 month.. we stop contact as we felt is difficult to cont. as too fast away.. another month later..

Suddenly, in one afternoon, she call me and surprise me that she has arrived here..so I try to meet her up next day.. Well, we meet at Joo Chat, and I took her to dinner..hv good chat.. and bring her to mount faber for night seeing.. she felt glad and happy to meet me again..after some romance talk, we decided to go to hotel..which I always in my mind..this time she perform better…licking.. sucking..blow job.. and I also work harder…not to under perform..we try doggie style .. and finish off..both of us enjoy very much..and send her off to work. Just before she alight, I give her some money.. she rejected to accept..surprise.. and I feel so bad coz she is here to make money from men, and she accept my money when in HCM..

I cannot sleep that night..maybe we really like each other. she sms me again next day, want to meet up, so arrange next day.. bring her to Sentosa for day tour..as usual.. take photo.. walk around.. and end up the same thing..check-in hotel for a session..before she back home..we fuck and fuck..she keep say love me..suddenly, she ask me to remove condom.. I was shock and refuse initially.. she say that she has been using condom with all her customers..and first time.. she say that to a men she love..and that is me..i remove it and continuous..she cumming more..very wet pussy..and said she has not hv this feeling for long time..we hv 2 rounds.. very difference feeling.. again, she refuse to take money from me.. maybe she is serious and in love with me..vey scare and worry.

We talk and chat for few days until the day she going back..send her to airport and she cry and say be back here again to see me..I happy and worry..coz I hv girl friend alry....

soberguy
21-07-2007, 09:01 AM
So what happened next? You went for a checkup and?

seesea
21-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Soberguy , I just cant help not to laugh at your sentence !! :D

BMW520_M
21-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Nothing is FREE in this world, even pussy and pussy will cost much more later. Sob stories will come at a later stage and end up paying more then what you should. Bless you.....Better go for a check before you do raw with you gf......

TamKorSang
21-07-2007, 10:18 AM
I hate to hit you with the "raw is war" cliche, so here's a new one, 

singexpat
21-07-2007, 10:38 AM
go for checkup bro..

all e works, includin hep a, b , c to z..

one of my close friend kanna from vietnam rose..:o

aman
21-07-2007, 11:37 AM
So what happened next? You went for a checkup and?

Soberguy , I just cant help not to laugh at your sentence !! :D

bro seesea dont laugh, i agree with bro soberguy.
Raw..:eek: go n checkup mah..

stephenL
21-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Bro freefuck..after next 3 months, she will call and said she's having your baby......goodluck...vietnamese lady are verys ticky, she got you when she ask u to remove condom.

~|@|~
21-07-2007, 12:45 PM
we fuck and fuck..she keep say love me..suddenly, she ask me to remove condom.. I was shock and refuse initially.. she say that she has been using condom with all her customers..and first time.. she say that to a men she love..and that is me..i remove it and continuous..she cumming more..very wet pussy..and said she has not hv this feeling for long time..we hv 2 rounds.. very difference feeling.. again, she refuse to take money from me.. maybe she is serious and in love with me..vey scare and worry.

omg.... how many times do we need to hear such things before we learn? :rolleyes:

siambee
21-07-2007, 12:46 PM
if everything is true.... gd luck as i don't believe in free lunch. everything got its own price. :)

IceChucky
21-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Bro free fuck without condom especially with a WL is damn dangerous. You better go for a checkup for your own good (And for your GF). Cheers :)

Fuckaire
21-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Bro your title is bonking 2 good friends.... I guess your story has not end right???? :confused:

soberguy
21-07-2007, 06:27 PM
bro seesea dont laugh, i agree with bro soberguy.
Raw..:eek: go n checkup mah..

I very curious with the story.. got baby or got something else... then what happen etc.. :)

man-duck
21-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Bro, i good luck to you 1st.
camp here for your story.

angel_baby
21-07-2007, 07:14 PM
wadeva it is.. end of the day, u're responsible for wadeva u've done.. :)
good luck!

freefuck
21-07-2007, 07:46 PM
I think many bro is out of focus on the topic of the story..to be continuous next week if respond is good..or just stop here.

discussion
21-07-2007, 07:53 PM
not a good thing maybe she just wanna get u to married her and she can stay in sing to earn more money...

Tattoo
21-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Really hope that it's only a fiction and not true personal enocunter. :o

Offspring
22-07-2007, 12:15 AM
as some bros said, go for checkup. U better do it soon.

The next thing is better prepare if she comes back in a few months and say the kid is yours. You can demand dna test and if it is really yours then how? U better plan in advance what to do cos u will never know what will happen. Maybe change number now? :D

sexytoy.com.sg
22-07-2007, 01:25 AM
let us know what happens next. She might break the news to you that she is pregant and wants to come to singapore to stay with you. If you refuse, she will ask you for money for the abortion.

Megatronzombie
22-07-2007, 11:16 AM
fellow bros I think threadstarter's experience is some time ago one ler since he hasnt even start talking abt the 2nd close fren he bonked means this is only the 1st girl before the 2nd one so if he got hit with baby he got hit long time ago if i am not wrong. :)

Bro freefuck, pls continue! ;)

SingViet
22-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Threadstarter, u think you very lucky huh? almost 100% of vietnamese WL use the same trick to hook a foreigner guy. Good luck to you

Devil73
22-07-2007, 02:24 PM
almost 100% of vietnamese WL use the same trick to hook a foreigner guy. Good luck to you

Bro, So you got kana hook bo?:D

jdi813
22-07-2007, 03:35 PM
KNS la people ... it's jus a story la ... from the way it's written it should have been quite awhile liao ...

I know advice is free la ... but he's not asking for any ... let the poor dude continue and hopefully finish this story of his

soberguy
22-07-2007, 11:58 PM
I think many bro is out of focus on the topic of the story..to be continuous next week if respond is good..or just stop here.

Bro,

continue with the story leh.... pls..

Niceman
23-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Anyway bro... nice story, pls continue.... Thanks

But.... Raw is War... and U definitely not the 1st one she said "love"

wind
23-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Pending continuation to comment ;)

aman
23-07-2007, 09:13 AM
as some bros said, go for checkup. U better do it soon.

The next thing is better prepare if she comes back in a few months and say the kid is yours. You can demand dna test and if it is really yours then how? U better plan in advance what to do cos u will never know what will happen. Maybe change number now?

Threadstarter, u think you very lucky huh? almost 100% of vietnamese WL use the same trick to hook a foreigner guy. Good luck to you

Bros, dont scare him le:eek: .....let him finsh the story:)

jdi813
23-07-2007, 11:25 AM
[URL=http://www.imagehosting.com] http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i942747_NewPicture.bmp

I will be as kay poh as I want to be my ballsless fren.

As expected u didn't leave ur nic for me to return the favour.

u can zap as much as u wan la ... i think can hang in there for quiet a while more before i go into moderation :D

singexpat
23-07-2007, 01:42 PM
[i think can hang in there for quiet a while more before i go into moderation

a while?? think veri veri long...:D

t123
24-07-2007, 09:40 AM
I think he screwed up big time IMHO. He thot he can get complimentary like his nick, but he may also get some other things free like Mango, Strawberry or even an Offspring. :D

yeeeha
24-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Hmmm... When I saw the title, I kindda expect some form of "sandwich" session, my fav.... 2 good friends with some lesbian action... YEEEHA!!!!!

TS continue please.....

freefuck
25-07-2007, 12:03 AM
.....3 weeks later, Khanh is back here with her best friend, Don....But too sad, I was oversea when she arrived here, I told her that we are unable to meet this time, so she passed the T-shirt she brought for me to her good friend, Don, so that the later can pass it to me when I back, Khanh can't stay more than a week. Before she go back, she keep sms me not to date her good friend, Don.

After a long flight back from oversea, I make a courtesy sms to Don, to check when can I meet to collect my T-shirt...standard procedure.. She sms back of her address, at the same time ask if I can bring her out for a walk, as it is her first time here and stay at the house everyday, and trust me becoz I am her best-friend boyfriend.

Well, as a gentlemen and Khanh good friend, I agreed to meet her 2 days later to Sentosa. At that time, she is also worry of her male friend (my business partner) find out and feel reluctant to go out, again, sms her and she finally agreed.

On the hot afternoon, I meet her up at her block downstair and expect to see a very sexy girl (as I saw her dress well with her curvature shape), but turn out to be normal wearing and no makeup.. what a disappointed moment. Maybe due her profession of work, she natural hold my hand when we first meet.I would said it is one of my best date so far, we chat alot but in broken singlish..It is the our first dating and I have never think of bonk her, partly due to her friend and my friend. Overall it a good date, she is very friendly and fun, very young and talkative..End of the day, I just ask give her a farewell kiss, and she respond as well. No further action.

Next, standard procedure, need to follow up..same like army..
2 days later, we met in KTV, and she really look gorgeous and wear very mini skirt showing off of long sexy legs..cant tarhung.

Next day after non, she wake up and sms me to meet up.. well , since alone and not program, so meet her at her block,..same auntie look, without makeup.. We went to Bugis temple for praying since she is Buddish, and shopping, and I brought her a super sexy short for her..and we take train to City hall and Merlion for walk and picture..end with kiss (now is mouth).improve..

SMS..SMS..SMS..

Two day later, I try to meet her at night before go oversea trip again., I want to see her dress in sexy cloth.. yes she like to wear short skirt and makeup, now look more chao..bring her to hawker for dinner, and other men starring.. no choice. Bring her to mount Faber for chat.. she told me of her story (trick: girl like men to listen to her sad story). and kiss more.. not hand..please..her customer keep calling her to go back to pub..so send her back to work place..good bye..and fly off next day..

SMS..SMS..SMS

Back to S'pore, follow up very closely, as deadline for her go back is near, so start to.plan strategy like army ready to attack enemy..
Out to zoo..just take photo.. hold her and felt .my god..she is wearling G-string..noise bleeding like dengue fever..and she start to say she feel like me..Quickly activate plan 2.. start..tell her I am very tried after work from oversea..need some rest..need hotel.. tell her I will not touch her coz her friend...my friend...ok..no problem...just rest only...I swear to the sky...promise to the earth...and finally go..

Go straight to the hotel in Balsetier road.
We never do anything at first.just rest..suddenly she touch my body.. so I ask can or not..NOT..NOT..her friend..ba ba ba.. after awhile, she throw out the TOPIC OF THE DAY "Do u want to make love with me?", what do u think, my friend..what do u do..after spending time and small investment.. it time for interest pay back..just kidding.

Of course, yes la. go straight to wash up.. and her turn. half way she came out from toilet naked with only G-string.. now no only noise, eye and brain also bleeding,, more serious than Dengue.. need to visit doctor..hah.

She just go straight to activate auto-roaming.. blow hard.., and it my turn to use finger, she is one of the few girl I know get wet so fast..very wet.. she admit that as well.. and now because of me.. excellent hard work.., next is the standard fucking. at once, she turn over and ask me to try dog style,, very cooperate..partner.. always want to try new thing..have potential...after few positions still cannot come out.. she suggest to be on top with me lay down.. yes..very effective.. come out in a minutes.. I have the same experience with her best friend; Khanh...
Rest awhile and wash up.. (All bro, all the above actions are fully cover with protection.. pls..):D

Drove her back home, little conversation, maybe is tried.. maybe she felt sorry to her friend..maybe she like me.. talk to her.. but talk less (WOMEN TALK MORE BEFORE SEX, AND TALK LESS AFTER SEX?) , give her money but refuse to take.. I scolded and insisted her to take and finally agreed, at least I dont own her..even as a good friend.

And I have not meet her again.. she need to work on last few days.. need to buy thing back home.. and lost her handphone.. and Finally received her SMS when she is back in HCMC..

Until now, she never tell her best friend of our relation.. this is not easy to bed 2 good best friends that stay together..and now I think both girls are try to check one another if I bed one another..However, I stop talking to Khanh.., It was one of the most challenging and excitement experience I have encounter..to sleep with both freind and enemy....

All the above are true and total bonk these 2 good freinds 4 times only give $100, and today we never contact any more..

Chaptor of Harry Fucker end...

nawtgree
25-07-2007, 12:09 AM
i agree with the pt when u say gals prefer guys to listen to their sad story....even you know its fake or what just listen..no harm...i met a few FLs they keep telling me that they prefer their customers to listen to them talk and think before answering;)

this does not only apply to FLs, i think generally for girls (my gfs and friends) they would prefer you to just listen instead of yakking away....

soberguy
25-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Thanks for closing up the story! Though I was expecting something more spicy like bonking them together, or they found out then decided to accept you or leave you etc... Anyway, it is a good story and makes me feel like visiting HCM one soon day!

birdbrain
25-07-2007, 01:13 AM
wowwww..... u got guts!:D

Offspring
25-07-2007, 01:21 AM
close shop already? Sure got some more stories, share leh. :D

Mikasaki
25-07-2007, 02:32 AM
wow, please share more.

CLee2
25-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks for sharing your story bro.

MMM88
25-07-2007, 11:48 AM
looks like a RUSH job to CLOSE t "story".........but i like the "expressive " words used ....whahahahahahhahahha;) :D

t123
25-07-2007, 12:43 PM
After reading story, I can relate to my own exp of doing gals in the same cat 40 joint. I was a regular of one gal and when she left, the rest barred me from doing them. Even can do also make me feel like doing a dead fish.

freefuck
04-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I was surprised to know that my last post of the story still existed in the forum after 2 years, and the best part is I hv bonk the 3rd girls of the 3 good friends.. need time to recall the real story before post, as the 3rd girls is more fun and excitment. To prove it was an true story, I will post the 3 girls took the photos in Sentosa at 3 difference times at same angle..but need time to retrieve if some bro interest read.

Full House
05-05-2009, 12:13 AM
I here to set up a tent with beer and BBQ chicken. :p

nousername
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
yes yes me set up tent too :D

wallich
05-05-2009, 11:56 AM
To prove it was an true story, I will post the 3 girls took the photos in Sentosa at 3 difference times at same angle..but need time to retrieve if some bro interest read.

My camp fire starts now.

plop1
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
I would be interested to hear the story......and also see the pics :)

qqboy1977
05-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I keen on the picture. :D

freefuck
05-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Bro, let start with the photo first..
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7562/27173175.th.jpg (http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27173175.jpg)
This is the first girl that I describe in the story. Sorry it is abit small.

freefuck
05-05-2009, 10:10 PM
This is the second girl in the story..
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4826/63688073.th.jpg (http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=63688073.jpg)
take note of the same spot..

freefuck
22-05-2009, 04:06 PM
It has been long story. Since Don back to HCM, I have not contact her for long time. In fact, I have started to forget her. Last year, just before the Chiness New Yyear, suddenly received a called from her and told me that she has a friend want to introduce me. I will definitely say yes, since all guy like new thing (gal)., but I never take much attention since new year mood.
2 weeks after the new year, Don called that told me that she has arrived here with her friend, and ask me bring her and her friend to Sentosa. I rejected as I don’t feel going anyway. 2 days later, my business friend called me to join his for dinner since her friend (Don ), and keep asked me to accompany him, as some girl is joining.
I can’t rejected further since I only one have car. After work, both of us meet the 2 ladies at their place. First time saw my ex and new girl together. Abit persai , but was surprise to see the new girl (Trang) look pretty and wearing a short, reverting her sexy leg. After the dinner, we sent them back, and my friend asked to take her contact and date her. I abit hesitate but give her a sms, and she agreed to meet me 2 days later.

On the 29 Fen, the last leap year, I fetch Trang in her place, and drove straight to Mount Faber and took the cable car to Sentosa. Since is her first trip. In the whole afternoon, we joke and enjoyed so much, and after sent her back, we keep on sms. 2 days later, she ask if we can go out for a walk, so I pick her up and went shopping mall for lunch, and later went to Changi park for some talk. It was the moment when the action start.

During the evening time, I decided to sent her back. Before that I shown her some nice video on my phone, and make her feel wet, we start to kiss for the first time. That was fantastic as I lost this passion kiss feeling for long time. I started to move my finger around her whole and her little sister, she was already wet and the nipple was solid hard, but I control since there are some car park near by, so I drove out the car park and head to the main road. Suddnely, she suddenly unzip my pan and BBBJ me. It is unbelievable as I never has such experience in my life, driving along the road beside the airport runway, she keep blow and blow like no tomorrow, I keep focus my driving as it is also dangerous to do that while driving. After join to the ECP, she keeps no-stop. While driving at slow speed, all the van and lorry start to overtake my car. Oh my god, she keep blow until reach Ford road exit. What a enjoyable and great driving experience in my life.

To reward her hard work, I decide ot give a some money, and she rejected.. my god, unbelievable, maybe she love BJ, maybe she love me, maybe it is KC trap… but there is an answer later..

jon2000sg
22-05-2009, 04:30 PM
not bad

the two chicks very nice !