PDA

View Full Version : L6h66 Best Service

don wang
16-07-2007, 12:27 AM
bros out there should give it try on no.7 &19..both ladies r gd stuff..both produce best service among so many i try rite now in gl..bj excellant if u can tahan their bj without cuming than their fj oso veri gd with excellant sound effects too and actions..but seriously speaking most of my collegeaus couldnt enjoy e fj cos their bj is reali too gd le and u can oso cum into their mouth one..reali enjoy it one of e best bj i tried b4..if u ask which no. i prefer i prefer 19 her figure is gd with a set of cup c firm breast and 2 1cm tuner haha..and of a hour glass figure..pls call and book them if u reali wanna try them out cos tey r reali veri hot always got pple queing up for them when i go..any bro wan e house no. can pm me ok:cool:

Tirak_Less
17-07-2007, 08:05 AM
bros out there should give it try on no.7 &19..both ladies r gd stuff..both produce best service....
there's no doubt abt it, both G7 & G19 r two of the best gals in L6H66! BUT it may not be a good idea for u to start a new Thread abt L6H66 as there's already a Thread for this house! Gd luck to u, friend, if u get wat i mean!

don wang
18-07-2007, 05:28 PM
okok sorri mew bird still abit blur but intention wan all bros in here to noe heehee

LeMans
19-07-2007, 01:13 AM
there's no doubt abt it, both G7 & G19 r two of the best gals in L6H66! BUT it may not be a good idea for u to start a new Thread abt L6H66 as there's already a Thread for this house! Gd luck to u, friend, if u get wat i mean!

i think its rumours bro,gl legal scene is strigent bout the q.c bout the gals.If they are still working,means they r fine.but raw is war..bbbj is still under risk.umm if i meant wad u mean..haha paisei if i gt the wrong meaning.

anyway i think he is a newbie..so guide him along..

magixspeed
20-07-2007, 06:11 PM
although bbbj is risky , i can see a lot of bro's are still doing it.can imagine how many customer they gotta service per day

powerspotlight
02-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, most of the girls will ask u how u wan to unload... such a power question.. she lick yr ass as well and ask whether u r tired, if u r tired she will suck until u unload without any condom... such a nice experience... very shiok ah....:D ... all the best to all bro who chiong there ah..... NO REGRET ah......;)

Arse_Kicker
02-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Sorry to be a wet blanket, but aren't you afraid of Herpes or syphilis???

No regrets?

I just hope you know what you are doing...

I stayed away f

Arse_Kicker
02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
No regrets??

how about syphilis or herpes???

I just hope you know what you are betting against...

I stay away from bbbj for this reason...

leave tat for your real gf or wife or future wife...nice fuck Vs nice life...you decide...

bkkstar
02-08-2007, 09:29 PM
leave tat for your real gf or wife or future wife...nice fuck Vs nice life...you decide...

well said...:p

ivor
02-08-2007, 10:17 PM
i think its rumours bro,gl legal scene is strigent bout the q.c bout the gals.If they are still working,means they r fine.but raw is war..bbbj is still under risk.umm if i meant wad u mean..haha paisei if i gt the wrong meaning.

anyway i think he is a newbie..so guide him along..

Don't give up a life-time of sex happiness because of a moment of BBBJ or RAW with WL.

LeMans
02-08-2007, 10:18 PM
dear bros,if u have any opionions bout 666 plz post @ the original l6h66 thread.there will hv more discussions @ there.:)

wowwow
03-08-2007, 01:19 AM
wow bros!!

I have tried both G7 and G19

one word to describe them - WOW!!

They are one of the best of best in CAT40 I ever came across!!

Cheer!!

WOOHOO
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
could i kindly request all bros to stick to the original thread. thank you.

To the TS:look at what you have done pls learn from this experience thx

WOOHOO