PDA

View Full Version : Boat Quay Jua Gen

rukawagan
13-07-2007, 09:48 PM
One day after work, I decide to cheong some TN for light massage and HJ. No budget for FJ... so I saw some RXXXXXX SPA in the area of Boat Quay. Decided to give it a try as they paste $28 for promotion. Went up, and was quoted $35 for 1hr (inclusive mosha), as $28 is for 45 mins. The lady is MILF type, not a SYT... but since I broke, decided to give it a try....

After stripping to bday suit, wait for the lady to come in with mosha. I was damned cold as I was practically freezing inside. Ask the lady to turn off the air con. Mosha was okay.. with occasional brushing in ars area. THen the lady told me to take bath, and continue with oil massage. When it is 45 mins to go, the lady ask me to turn over and then pop the question. Asking for $50, but i bargain down to $30. Jua Gen technique is very good, and it get my xiao didi growing fast. Autoroam is available, but no stripping cause i pay economy 'ticket' =P. I do finger her mei mei and she can talk dirty, says she wets already.. 15 mins down the road, my didi cannot take it and it burst out.

Total damage $35 + $30 HJ
Look: 6/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ: Never try
RTF: They claims no FJ as they only do HJ.

ee_enjoy
15-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi,

There is a thread "Looking for Good JuaGen", you can post the thread there to share with all interested in JG :)

mebirdie
15-07-2007, 09:42 AM
HJ and JuaGen is two different things. So what you get is HJ or JuaGen? :confused:

rukawagan
15-07-2007, 03:14 PM
HJ and JuaGen is two different things. So what you get is HJ or JuaGen? :confused:

Can you explain what's the different between those two? I am blur too =)

ee_enjoy
15-07-2007, 03:28 PM
OMG... :eek: then I guess the service u engage is just HJ.

JG is a massage technique on the groin to help improve the manhood. You can read thru the thread on JuaGen to understand more.

waikeekee
15-07-2007, 03:40 PM
with my limited experience, i believe JG is the process whereby the service provider will use baby/massage oil or other herbal mambo jambo to massage you in and around the groin area, with that you will probably get a very hard on :D besides the wood-hard-on, you should feel the warmth or perhaps hot, up to damn HOT.

according to them (the service provider), this (JG) will improve blood circulation, prevent early ejaculation and will make you last longer when having sex. truth or myth is highly debatable. end of the course, which varies from 5 minutes to a good 20 minutes, your testicles feel like bursting and you should be dying for a release. when this happens, you will be at the mercy of them. so, it is advisable to ask for the full course which includes the HJ.

HJ is when they simply masturbate for you for a fee which range from $30.00 to $50.00 this is the on going market rates. if you are happy with her service, they would not mind a few more dollars extras as tips. depending on luck, i presume, some will allow autoroam, go topless and even will allow you to explore their most private part. IMHO, if they provide great service and they pleases you, we should show appreciation by tipping them. i think this is a basic etiquette for cheongster. of course it is up to the individual.

i hope the above will answers your questions. i am just happy to share and the above is only through my own past experience.

rukawagan
15-07-2007, 05:39 PM
haha.. the lady claimed she's doing Jua Gen plus HJ. Perhaps it is a combo edition =)

alfaGT147
16-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Traditional juagen does not release arouse you to release.