PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Move, right deal

kawakubo
13-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Tw day ago, a friend of mine call me while I was driving. He need to meet a potential customer and no time to send his friend back. As I was on the way to meet a banker, I told him I could delay the appointment and pick up his friend in Newton.
Whe I arrived, his friend is a PRC lady. Immediately, I knew this joker is hanky-panky again. Most likely is his wife arrival rather than a business appointment.
Anyway, since I am there, ask the girl to get in and I ask her where to go. She said: "Geyland 14". Oh mine, oh mine. I am right. My friend is up to no good.
Along the way, she briefly told me that she is from Guizhou and China has about 56 different races....etc. Quite a historical lesson for me.
Now, the story start here. When I pull up my car in Lor 14, she asked me to give her a chance to service me. I am not an angel, why not?
I will skip the detail of what happen in bed but would like to stress that she look about 70% alike to Michelle Chong (except that she is shorter).

This is her ssatistics

Look :6.5 (as I say, look similar to Michelle Chong from TCS).
Boobs: very soft but with big tits (too much sucking by a lot of customers)
Height:155cm
BJ: 6/10
Frenching : Allow
FJ: 8/10 Good screw
Attitude: Way, way above/better than other average PRCs. Alway put on a smiling face.
Shower: Together and blow you on the spot.
Damage:$60 + $12 (hotel)
2nd round: additional $20.

Anybody want a cheap thrill, pls PM me.:D

Nuglut
13-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Bro, all I can say is...NICE JOB! - :D

PM me contact if can.

Thx bro.

satyr365
13-07-2007, 03:53 PM
What's her age and weight bro? Estimate also can.

Cheers

kawakubo
13-07-2007, 03:58 PM
What's her age and weight bro? Estimate also can.

Cheers

Age is about 26 and weight is about 40kg to 45kg (max).

She got a good looking eyes.

EatNDrink
13-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Age is about 26 and weight is about 40kg to 45kg (max).

She got a good looking eyes.

Bro ... she is 155 and her wt is 40 ... mini elephant?? :D

soberguy
13-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Hmmm... these days Michelle Chong seems to be a hot hit... think I read in 2 other thread about someone look like Michelle Chong. One of them is this:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=72416&page=2

AngMo69
13-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Bro ... she is 155 and her wt is 40 ... mini elephant?? :D

C'mon... That is concidered very slim.....

DK81
13-07-2007, 05:11 PM
can pm me her contacs bro?
Thanks!

soberguy
14-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Hmmm... these days Michelle Chong seems to be a hot hit... think I read in 2 other thread about someone look like Michelle Chong. One of them is this:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=72416&page=2

btw, that cb who zap me 1 pt who are gutless to leave ur id down... tell me if it is wrong for that post. If you want to zap, do it for the right reason. Only ppl with no guts won't even say anything whom I call a cb.

Then... another cb who zapped me 1pt & and said: don't act like lao jiao newbie, tio zap no need kpkb

Another cb who trigger at will who is gutless too.. lol.. As if the 1 power give you authority to go round zapping at will, acting like lao jiao.

vashnesh
14-07-2007, 02:12 AM
bro can pm me her contact? would like to give it try

satyr365
14-07-2007, 05:08 AM
btw, that cb who zap me 1 pt who are gutless to leave ur id down... tell me if it is wrong for that post. If you want to zap, do it for the right reason. Only ppl with no guts won't even say anything whom I call a cb.

Then... another cb who zapped me 1pt & and said: don't act like lao jiao newbie, tio zap no need kpkb

Another cb who trigger at will who is gutless too.. lol.. As if the 1 power give you authority to go round zapping at will, acting like lao jiao.

Yo bro, I want to up you back your lost points also cannot. Need to spread it around first before coming back to you. Sorry. :0

Cheers

soberguy
16-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Yo bro, I want to up you back your lost points also cannot. Need to spread it around first before coming back to you. Sorry. :0

Cheers

NO worry bro... but thank for the thought!

soberguy
16-07-2007, 06:42 AM
these day hor.. alot of cb kia here. I was just reasoning out those who dare to zap for no apparent reason & no guts to leave their ID too.

Mantasman
16-07-2007, 07:06 AM
C'mon... That is concidered very slim.....

Haha at 40kg 1.55m, its considered skiny, at 45kg 1.55m, its just nice ...

cool_n_long66
16-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Bro,
You have a nice gem there....hope you can share with me.

Thanks...and have a nice day ;)

fresno99
16-07-2007, 10:03 AM
these day hor.. alot of cb kia here. I was just reasoning out those who dare to zap for no apparent reason & no guts to leave their ID too.

haha, don steam la, i up u back bro.

fresno99
16-07-2007, 10:06 AM
sorry, forgot to ask TS bro kawa to pass the contact pls. seems interesting this lobang.
kam xia
Fresno

BlurBlock
16-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Bro,

Don't be upset. You are just saying what you want and have so many points. Just leave them alone. Cheers.

kawakubo
16-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I have given the contact to more than 20 bothers. Hope you guys enjoy yourself.:)

satyr365
16-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I have given the contact to more than 20 bothers. Hope you guys enjoy yourself.:)

Thanks bro kawakubo for the contact.

Tried calling her a few times yesterday afternoon, but there was only an automated voice in Mandarin saying that the person cannot be reached because the phone card is not valid (or something like that).

Yo bros! I think we better give her business... I don't think she topped up her phone card yet :) Just kidding.

Cheers

JingQiangBuDao
16-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Tried calling her a few times yesterday afternoon, but there was only an automated voice in Mandarin saying that the person cannot be reached because the phone card is not valid (or something like that).

Same thing goes here. Wonder why they don't top up a bit to their card as they know they might have business coming in thru' calls....:rolleyes:

game10199
25-07-2007, 06:08 AM
thanks to bro kawabuku for sharing Xiao Mun's contact with me, and as promised my FR,

First impression, pretty ok. Average size, ok loh.

Look :6.5/10 (ok looking.).
Boobs: 6.5/10 (ok lah, B cup only)
BJ: nil
Frenching : Allow
FJ: 7/10 (not bad, quite hardworking)
Attitude: 7/10 (good)
Damage:$60
RTF: May be

thanks to bro kawabuku for her contact

game10199