PDA

View Full Version : Let's say you decide to make one your wife

anything_goes
11-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I am starting this thread with my eyes open about the possibilities of a SINGAPOREAN man marrying a THAI sex worker who used to work in geylang.

OK OK - I know this has been discussed a millions times with lots of argument and debate, but I am looking for sound information - minus all the bullshit about 'falling in love' with a sex worker from geylang and all that dumbass schoolboy 'tirak' crap from those poly/undergrad/JC teenagers in here. The facts are that you are paying for the fuck and she is fucking you for the money. In the long run, if you have no money, you will get no honey. Just face the facts.

So let's say you run into a really hot fuckster (e.g. L6H66G19 or G18 who has already ROD, for those who know or anyone you like to RTF) and think -

"Hmmm....fuck all this crap about love and to hell with all these shitty ugly bloodysucking spore women. I just want to settle with a hot slut who will fuck me till my brains fall out everyday I come home. I have the money and career to support this and besides, we can reasonably get along anyway and she is willing to take care of me and my home. This arrangement might work after all. She needs the cash and I love her body, tits, pussy, mouth and asshole etc....so why not?"

So you decide to marry her once she finishes her contract at Geylang.

We all know immigration will not allow her back, even if she is your wife. So what would you do? Or is there any way to get around it?

I would be interested to hear from you all what you could and might do.

Thanks. I would appreciate sound and serious contributions.

AG

Castrol
11-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I am starting this thread with my eyes open about the possibilities of a SINGAPOREAN man marrying a THAI sex worker who used to work in geylang.

no info from me bro, but i like point out, after marrying the thai sex worker with the great body and great fucks from geylang, you will still continue go geylang kio kway.

so whats the idea? :D

CrazyThaiLover
11-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Bro Castrol,

Do u think only will kio kway in Geylang mah? :rolleyes: :D

CTL
you will still continue go geylang kio kway.

Clit_LickeR
11-07-2007, 12:07 PM
i like point out, after marrying the great body and great fucks from geylang, you will still continue go geylang kio kway.

i fully agree with you.... :D
Do u think only will kio kway in Geylang mah?
Still got FLs from SBF! hahahaha :D

JWNY
11-07-2007, 12:08 PM
So you decide to marry her once she finishes her contract at Geylang.

We all know immigration will not allow her back, even if she is your wife. So what would you do? Or is there any way to get around it?

Are you really interested to know out of curiosity or are you too lazy to find out yourself? Even these above have been discussed...do a search :cool:

JWNY

ah_phah
11-07-2007, 12:15 PM

AG actualy, i think not possible la. yellow card holder got 10finger print for the record liao. now more hi-tec got donno what bio-metic data. make sure no horse run.

want make her the wife, then better don come back here.

Microsoft
11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
"Hmmm....fuck all this crap about love and to hell with all these shitty ugly bloodysucking spore women. I just want to settle with a hot slut who will fuck me till my brains fall out everyday I come home. I have the money and career to support this and besides, we can reasonably get along anyway and she is willing to take care of me and my home. This arrangement might work after all. She needs the cash and I love her body, tits, pussy, mouth and asshole etc....so why not?"

Lidat u might as well go 2 those happening maid agency n get a bonkable maid instead? If she oni aft ur moni u think she gib a shit bout ur home? :D :D

suteerak1099
11-07-2007, 12:23 PM

AG next time, before u start a thread... try doing some reading up 1st.... there've been way too many ideas/ advices/ contributions related to the topic.

- Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=53962&highlight=marrying)
- Marrying Ur Tirak in Singapore ? (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=8757&highlight=marrying)
- Will you think of marrying a gal if she was once a KTV/HC or even a hooker? (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=22678&highlight=marrying)

cheers! :cool:

CrazyThaiLover
11-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Do u think beside can kio kway in Geylang, only got FLs from SBF mah?!? :D
Still got FLs from SBF! hahahaha
Which maid agency so happening huh? Lidat I also want to get a maid liao!! :D
Lidat u might as well go 2 those happening maid agency n get a bonkable maid instead?

CTL

anything_goes
11-07-2007, 12:42 PM
no info from me bro, but i like point out, after marrying the thai sex worker with the great body and great fucks from geylang, you will still continue go geylang kio kway.

Haha - Let's say you decide to slow down and really lay low after all these years of cheonging. Maybe it's not a bad thing to have your own regular girl waiting for you at home. Besides, I suspect that the bulk of us on this forum now range from the ages of 25-45. For those of us not married yet - after a while, once you near the half century mark, wouldn't you like a more permanent fuck buddy that you can call your own that you can reasonably get along with? Just exploring options so might as well discuss this with you guys.

Castrol
11-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Bro Castrol,

Do u think only will kio kway in Geylang mah?

of course not bro, can also go petain and desker road. but i have yet to hear anyone talk about marrying the ladies from there hahaha... :D

Clit_LickeR
11-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Which maid agency so happening huh? Lidat I also want to get a maid liao!!

No need lah... whenever i got my off day (weekdays),
i would go to coffee shops or void decks (few MRT stations away from my house) and hook up some indo or pinoys...
then if i suceeded in hooking them up (usually its easy), they can take the MRT to my place and bonk away... :D
See? just a few MRT stations away nia.... :p
but it's all in the past liao...

shuaige84
11-07-2007, 12:48 PM

besides geylang we can go to many other places kio kway also :D

anything_goes
11-07-2007, 12:49 PM
next time, before u start a thread... try doing some reading up 1st.... there've been way too many ideas/ advices/ contributions related to the topic.

- Marrying a ex Gaylang Girl (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=53962&highlight=marrying)
- Marrying Ur Tirak in Singapore ? (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=8757&highlight=marrying)
- Will you think of marrying a gal if she was once a KTV/HC or even a hooker? (http://216.65.76.63/showthread.php?t=22678&highlight=marrying)

cheers! :cool:

hey thanks for the links! Well I admit that I was partly lazy. Sorry. The other reason is that a lot of previous threads seem to be peppered with dumbass discussion about 'falling in love' and all that 'tirak' crap, which I think is very immature and silly. So that's why I didn't really want to skim through them. I suspect it's all coming from a small bunch of kids and does not reflect most of the bros here. I thought I would try starting a new thread for more thoughtful discussion. cheers!

AG

anything_goes
11-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Are you really interested to know out of curiosity or are you too lazy to find out yourself? Even these above have been discussed...do a search :cool:

JWNY

Yeah sorry...I admit I was partly lazy....but also wanted to start a fresh one that will hopefully angle the discussion minus all the silly 'tirak' arguments.

But thanks for the advice. cheers!

CrazyThaiLover
11-07-2007, 01:00 PM
What abt Keong Siak Road? May be also go Changi Village 2 look 4 LB? :p kekeee... :D

CTL
of course not bro, can also go petain and desker road.

suteerak1099
11-07-2007, 02:13 PM
hey thanks for the links! Well I admit that I was partly lazy. Sorry. The other reason is that a lot of previous threads seem to be peppered with dumbass discussion about 'falling in love' and all that 'tirak' crap, which I think is very immature and silly. So that's why I didn't really want to skim through them. I suspect it's all coming from a small bunch of kids and does not reflect most of the bros here. I thought I would try starting a new thread for more thoughtful discussion. cheers!

AG and so by starting a new 1, u're certain that your thread is spared ? :confused:

at the end of the day, whether u or anyone here decides to make 1 his spouse, its entirely a choice of his own, and circumstances his own as well. trying to start a discussion on this topic wont give u immunity from the spammers... ok, pardon me for digressing...

so Let's say you decide to make one your wife.... ???? the answer; to be very frank, its nobody's business...

Xredcode
11-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I think thai gal still the best wife.

anything_goes
11-07-2007, 02:47 PM
and so by starting a new 1, u're certain that your thread is spared ? :confused:

at the end of the day, whether u or anyone here decides to make 1 his spouse, its entirely a choice of his own, and circumstances his own as well. trying to start a discussion on this topic wont give u immunity from the spammers... ok, pardon me for digressing...

so Let's say you decide to make one your wife.... ???? the answer; to be very frank, its nobody's business...

Hi, it probably won't keep the spammers entirely out but it could make a difference. The fact that most have responded without resorting to sweeping statements about whether or not this is good idea, or making self-righteous judgements, is a start.

Anyway, the point that such a choice is essentially nobody's business is a foregone conclusion. The point of this thread is to seek serious opinions on how one can get to marry a thai sex worker if it happened to be the business of anyone of us in our personal lives.

cheers

AG

ah_phah
11-07-2007, 05:25 PM
i think ah, want bring ex sex wroker wife into here is very hard. she come here, the visa canot working here. then the man also chialat, 1 man alone, earn $ feed the wife, feed baby (if have), feed his own lawpeh lawbu, feed the wife lawpeh lawbu.

only possible for if the man printing $ everyday, then maybe is different story liao. maybe the wife visa approve less than 24hrs, then she can stay home no need do anything, just make baby for the rich husband can alrady.

how other method is possible? i never hear before. bcus this place is talk $ only. got $ can make ghost working for you la. if not, then is when the ICA oficer see the wife passport photo chio, and he happy then he approve the visa loh.

Microsoft
11-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Which maid agency so happening huh? Lidat I also want to get a maid liao!!

I m sure there r! But me no lobang... U 1 got 2 ask ard... not tat they will adv big big on papers...:D :D

WillamSexsphere
12-07-2007, 10:51 AM
What you need is a sex robot. Unfortunately, it does not exist...yet.

Sex slave is another alternative, but i would be the first to call the cops on you should you ever attempt to get one, for it demeans another human.

So, you are left with human beings. And being human, they have emotions and rationality. Ex WLs would make a bad choice even if we disregard her sexual and hygenic past, if you are the unfaithful type, for they would know every trick in the book when you cast your roving dick elsewhere once you tire of her.

Initially they may seem docile, but in time, they become just like another woman and will get jealous. Women have their needs too, and it's just not sex alone. Divorce would be an option when home becomes hell with another human being partner, but are you prepared to half your assets with her, as per our singapore law's protection for women? How many halving of assets are you prepared to pay each time you seek an illusive and impossible sex human automaton?

Marry a decent girl for love instead and give her all your attention and train her in the aspects of sex that you like. Communicate with her and perhaps she may reciprocate. If not, there's always HC or geylang to keep a shared special one just for sex, not for love.

Good luck!:D