PDA

View Full Version : DongGuan Crown Prince Hotel

lysander
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
This is the first time I have been to DongGuan.

The hotel is recommended by a German friend who is based in ShangHai.

We have a lot of fun when wecheong in ShangHai KTVs and he told me that I really have to visit DG Crown Prince Hotel........so here I am, now in the hotel ........after the KTV session last night with Bro Kongsamiya .........and also bonked the assistant MaMaSan and one of the Gal........

The hotel is situated at JiangBei Road, HuangJiang Zhen, DongGuan. Number to all is 86-76983363333. Visit their website at www.crownprincehotel.com

The KTV within the hotel is called Club Prince and it has a opera house that is attached to it. You can book a KTV room and at the balcony, you can watch performance like really in Sydney Opera House. It is very difficult to describe that to someone who haven't seen it, when my German told me about it, I did not imagine that too.

Anyway, gals are plenty with more than 700 gals to choose from. The group mamasan will start to bring her gals in and the mamasan has assistants. Yes, group 8 mamasan has 2 pretty assistants, real pretty.........in the end, Bro Kong took one assistant and I took the other assistant........

We have to wait until all the gals in the room leave....there are 10 gals in our room plus the 2 assistants.......but only bro Kong and myself.........
The reason to wait until all gals leave is because the assistants don't go out with customers........they said which might be quite true as they behave like scare this scare that......scare to let others know that they follow us back to our hotel rooms.........

Anyway, I did my assistant mamasan...and let her leave at 5am, which I called the other gal that I got her number while she is in the KTV room.......
That is the kind of gal I want, 20 yo. nice tits real pretty with pink nipples and tight cunt.........almost did her raw...........
She have the best body that I have boonked so far......(200+ and counting).
Although she is not the prettiest but her body and attitude make up the cons............

Anyway for brothers that want to visit DongGuan, I think this place should be one of them.........

GD_Paradise
10-07-2007, 12:05 PM
This is probably the second highest class establishement in Dongguan (after Sheraton Houjie).

700 is about the average number of girls in most large KTVs in DG (those with 50 rooms and above)

Prince has the model grade ladies, which cost more. Typically, there are better offers (in terms of drinks packages) all over DG.

Nice to see you had a great experience. Probably for your German friend who pay Euro, its very cheap. :D

lysander
10-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Yes and so I heard......
Too bad I am leaving tomorrow or I should visit Sheraton....
Are you still in DG?
If yes, want to meet tonight?

This is probably the second highest class establishement in Dongguan (after Sheraton Houjie).

700 is about the average number of girls in most large KTVs in DG (those with 50 rooms and above)

Prince has the model grade ladies, which cost more. Typically, there are better offers (in terms of drinks packages) all over DG.

Nice to see you had a great experience. Probably for your German friend who pay Euro, its very cheap. :D

lysander
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Bro Kong and I will be back in the Club Prince tonight.
Any SBF brothers that managed to read this and happened to be in DG CPH, you are welcome to join us at KTV Room 409.

meimei81
10-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Bro Kong and I will be back in the Club Prince tonight.
Any SBF brothers that managed to read this and happened to be in DG CPH, you are welcome to join us at KTV Room 409.

:eek: never know the assistance mammy also can bonk, next month muz give a try...:p

3dee
10-07-2007, 09:03 PM
never know the assistance mammy also can bonk, next month muz give a try...

Yo Bro, in dongguan, most of the assistant mummies were the working ladies before, so it is not difficult to invite them to go out.

in addition, assistant mummies income is not high, the basic salary is about rmb 1K plus to 2K plus, even they can get commission when push the girl out on sitting, but the comm is just about rmb30-50 per girl. the average monthly income for the assistant mummies is about 3K-5K.

so, majority of them do work part time. ;)

fuse35
11-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Yo Bro, in dongguan, most of the assistant mummies were the working ladies before, so it is not difficult to invite them to go out.

in addition, assistant mummies income is not high, the basic salary is about rmb 1K plus to 2K plus, even they can get commission when push the girl out on sitting, but the comm is just about rmb30-50 per girl. the average monthly income for the assistant mummies is about 3K-5K.

din know that can invite the assistant mummies out. Want their rate same as the rest??

lysander
11-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Bro 3dee

Partly true on what you said.......

The assistant mammies are not as easy to get in Crown Prince as they are not suppose to be seen with the customers going to the hotel rooms plus if their gals see that they are their competitors, it is against their company rules or something like that.

Why pick a job more demanding than a WL and get less money......as you are the lao jiao in here, please enlighten.....kekekeke

Anyway, my bro kong got the prettiest assistant mummy and now bonking next door making me horny.........hehehehehe

lysander
11-07-2007, 01:44 AM
I do not know what is their rate as the one that follow me did not mentioned any amount, I give as I pleased.......So it is really up to the assistant mummies whether they would like to follow you up the room...........good luck.....

din know that can invite the assistant mummies out. Want their rate same as the rest??

fuse35
11-07-2007, 01:58 AM
I do not know what is their rate as the one that follow me did not mentioned any amount, I give as I pleased.......So it is really up to the assistant mummies whether they would like to follow you up the room...........good luck.....

Thanks bro. ;) Next trip will try:D

3dee
11-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Bro 3dee

Why pick a job more demanding than a WL and get less money......as you are the lao jiao in here, please enlighten.....kekekeke

Yo Bro, me not lao jiao lah, i only got power 1... that is why i always regards myself as a junior... hehehehe... :D

3dee
11-07-2007, 09:36 AM
By the way, for those who is interest to fxxx the girl in uniform, there is one sauna in cp, that the girl is waring the assitant mummies type. that the MM looks like the office ladies. :D

when i said the uniform sauan, many bros will think about Virgin, but sorry, wrong guess! guess again...
and... the suana provie 1+1... :p

McHotDog
11-07-2007, 09:53 AM
By the way, for those who is interest to fxxx the girl in uniform, there is one sauna in cp, that the girl is waring the assitant mummies type. that the MM looks like the office ladies. :D

when i said the uniform sauan, many bros will think about Virgin, but sorry, wrong guess! guess again...
and... the suana provie 1+1... :p

Where where...i want to try next sept in cp.

3dee
11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Where where...i want to try next sept in cp.

hahahaha... to make u gian... the answer is... somewhere in cp... :D

ok lah, more hint, not far from virgin, walkable distance within 10 mins.

McHotDog
11-07-2007, 10:08 AM
hahahaha... to make u gian... the answer is... somewhere in cp... :D

ok lah, more hint, not far from virgin, walkable distance within 10 mins.

okok..thanks.
i can log their web too:D

KLKOOL
11-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Dubai Task Force in China... hahaha. U guys are amazing. Next time u r in town drop me a line la. I want to hear Cib's Camel Stories from the... err... Camel's mouth.

lysander
11-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Yo Bro

Lao jiao in CP, DG and nearby areas.....
Not lao jiao in SBF lah......kekekeke

Heard that HJ Sheraton is better, what is your view?

In CP, do gals strip and BBBJ inside the KTV room?

Can't do that in Crown Prince like what I did in ShangHai........hai....

Yo Bro, me not lao jiao lah, i only got power 1... that is why i always regards myself as a junior... hehehehe... :D

3dee
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM

Nice to see you had a great experience. Probably for your German friend who pay Euro, its very cheap.

Bro you are right that sheraton is classy and nice. but it is now 3-4 years old liao. but of course the status remains because of its location and the international brand name.

for the classy cheongster, royal garden which is newly at dalang is very worth trying (i bet you should know this ;) ). of course prince is also big and nice... but comparing these 3, the personal comment is royal garden is nicer in term of the hardware and facility.

nowadays ktv/sauna with model is getting more common... not like last time only limited to few one like sheraton...

i also wish i can earn euro and spend in china... how wonderful.... :rolleyes:

lysander
11-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Come on....bro......Camel stories must be personal mah.....how can anyhow say one...kekekeke
Bro Kong's assistant mummy is really hot, according to my chief, she has pretty hairs(below of course) tight hole(below of course) nice figure(of course lah)....hahahahahaha....really envy him leh.....
I did one 20 yo beside my assistant mummies, also very nice body, like those Jap AV star, see already, didi marikita half a day.......think of it also marikita
too bad she don't allow me to take a picture of her if not, just looking at her body can PCC liao......

Dubai Task Force in China... hahaha. U guys are amazing. Next time u r in town drop me a line la. I want to hear Cib's Camel Stories from the... err... Camel's mouth.

3dee
11-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Yo Bro

Lao jiao in CP, DG and nearby areas.....
Not lao jiao in SBF lah......kekekeke

Heard that HJ Sheraton is better, what is your view?

In CP, do gals strip and BBBJ inside the KTV room?

Can't do that in Crown Prince like what I did in ShangHai........hai....

Yo Bro, guess you don't follow my postings... i have done the postings about HJ and sheraton under the thread "Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen"... to save your time on reading the 50 pages posting, here is the summary about sheraton. ;)

the minimum entry for MM going to sheraton is at least 160cm. and they have 2 grades, grade A and B. grade B sitting is rmb200, and grade A 300. but some mummies they will tell you her girl is grade A even though she is not.

on top of that, there is top 10 beauties (十大美女), that is model type, that cost u rmb500 on sitting!

i m a platinum member of sheraton, but i seldom go sheraton ktv... because... i don't like TALL girl!!! :mad:

i know you can do the stripping in shanghai and beijing, but generally you cannot do this in cp, it is not the practice there. but you can do it in CA (chang'an)! which is about 30 mins away from houjie.

to be a bit specified, you can still do it in cp, but you need the arrangment, and there are not many girls willing to do this, so you have to compromise in term of quantity. but in chang'an, you can have more choices.

fyi, we are going there soon....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2129938&postcount=688

lysander
11-07-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro

Thanks for the info but the place where I am based, I can't access SBF which is why I didn't read through your postings.....

By the time you reach CP, I am on my way back to lousy Dubai...hehehehe

Hope can meet up next round you guys coming CP again....

Checking out in 1 hour time.......

Yo Bro, guess you don't follow my postings... i have done the postings about HJ and sheraton under the thread "Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen"... to save your time on reading the 50 pages posting, here is the summary about sheraton. ;)

the minimum entry for MM going to sheraton is at least 160cm. and they have 2 grades, grade A and B. grade B sitting is rmb200, and grade A 300. but some mummies they will tell you her girl is grade A even though she is not.

on top of that, there is top 10 beauties (十大美女), that is model type, that cost u rmb500 on sitting!

i m a platinum member of sheraton, but i seldom go sheraton ktv... because... i don't like TALL girl!!! :mad:

i know you can do the stripping in shanghai and beijing, but generally you cannot do this in cp, it is not the practice there. but you can do it in CA (chang'an)! which is about 30 mins away from houjie.

to be a bit specified, you can still do it in cp, but you need the arrangment, and there are not many girls willing to do this, so you have to compromise in term of quantity. but in chang'an, you can have more choices.

fyi, we are going there soon....
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2129938&postcount=688

3dee
11-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi Bro

Thanks for the info but the place where I am based, I can't access SBF which is why I didn't read through your postings.....

By the time you reach CP, I am on my way back to lousy Dubai...hehehehe

Hope can meet up next round you guys coming CP again....

Checking out in 1 hour time.......

Yo Bro, maybe one day i will join u in Dubai...

my ex korean gf is now working in emirate airlines n stay in dubai... she broke with her bf after cny and she returns to single...

thinking of paying her a visit... :p

only been to dubai once, the place is ok for me except hot weather and high expenses... :o

lysander
11-07-2007, 12:24 PM
No problem, you are welcome to Dubai.
You can email me at [email protected] before you come.
You need gf? when all gals in CP, DG, HJ....etc are waiting for you...hehehehe

Yo Bro, maybe one day i will join u in Dubai...

my ex korean gf is now working in emirate airlines n stay in dubai... she broke with her bf after cny and she returns to single...

thinking of paying her a visit... :p

only been to dubai once, the place is ok for me except hot weather and high expenses... :o

3dee
11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
You need gf? when all gals in CP, DG, HJ....etc are waiting for you...hehehehe

there are two things i think most of the bros don't mind to have more... the $$$$$$ & ladies! :D

of course the marrier the better lah... :p

if u hv someonesss to intro in dubai, share the phots, if good i don't mind to make trip there... hehehehehe!!!

lppl99
29-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Hi,

I will be in Dongguan in the month of June. I was hoping someone can reccomend me a good massage/sauna cuz i am looking for a sweet young thing, not too tall.
Can someone reccomend me a place like PZL and the number of the girl? Once I m there, i am sure I can find the telephone number.

Thank you.

amist
29-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Hi,

I will be in Dongguan in the month of June. I was hoping someone can reccomend me a good massage/sauna cuz i am looking for a sweet young thing, not too tall.
Can someone reccomend me a place like PZL and the number of the girl? Once I m there, i am sure I can find the telephone number.

Thank you.

Hi, care to meet up, I be there in June 8 onwards.....

and_alloy
29-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi,

I will be in Dongguan in the month of June. my friend, do you know how big is dongguan? do get ur facts right before asking a question...just for your info, there's a total of about 31 towns there and it will take u more than an hour to travel from north to south