PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok for ladies

nakata10
20-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Any bros can recommend joints with full service by male masseurs for female customers or gigolo clubs that cater to ladies?

Sorry if the question seems weird.

JadeBird
22-04-2019, 04:11 AM
Any bros can recommend joints with full service by male masseurs for female customers or gigolo clubs that cater to ladies?

Sorry if the question seems weird.

Patpong 2 have a whole soi of clubs / bars for these purposes.
But dun go to the wrong side. On one side are the Gay bars and on the other side are the Gigolo clubs. :D

Enjoy..... and dun forget to post FRs.

nakata10
22-04-2019, 10:19 PM
Patpong 2 have a whole soi of clubs / bars for these purposes.
But dun go to the wrong side. On one side are the Gay bars and on the other side are the Gigolo clubs. :D

Enjoy..... and dun forget to post FRs.

Thanks! Will be very helpful if you can point out exactly which is the correct side for gigolos?

Opama
22-04-2019, 10:42 PM
I dun like Thai . Customer service very bad .

motodiary
30-04-2019, 02:37 AM
I dun like Thai . Customer service very bad .

then you should go post in the thread for ethnicities you like. posting purposely to rant in a thread dedicated to ethnicity you hate will only bring more negative energy to you.. it will backfire... shoo..

Andre40
04-05-2019, 03:13 PM
PM me for massage service for ladies. I had Chinese girlfriend before who taught me art of sensual massage. I am European, tall, strong build, blonde

Happyman007
04-05-2019, 05:07 PM
PM me for massage service for ladies. I had Chinese girlfriend before who taught me art of sensual massage. I am European, tall, strong build, blonde

Guess u need to pay the advertisement fee to Khun Sam before u start looking for business here :rolleyes:

Andre40
05-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Guess u need to pay the advertisement fee to Khun Sam before u start looking for business here :rolleyes:

No business no money involved.