PDA

View Full Version : advice for first timer

animacool
09-03-2019, 03:15 PM
yo. after 7 months of no action, i finally decided to try to get paid sex for the first time in my life. any helpful tips or recommendations for a first timer? all advice welcome

TN_man
09-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Ya. Don't start going.

HonkyTonkyMan
10-03-2019, 10:32 AM
well if you are a married man then better check up the area first on which are the more discreet lorongs you can cheong...you won't want to be seen wandering around a red light district...i used to cheong only the lorong above 24...around 28/30 cos at least that area not so "hot"..

BNAT
10-03-2019, 10:51 AM
go for it, paid sex is always better than no sex and commit relationship

yo. after 7 months of no action, i finally decided to try to get paid sex for the first time in my life. any helpful tips or recommendations for a first timer? all advice welcome

GeylangWanderer
10-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Sounds like a young teen about to take his first step into sex.... Have u gone army yet

When i first started the girls were better quality, it was $50 back then and its still $50 now. New comers have to lower their expectations in terms of looks and age. If u looking for pretty syt then go jm14 g11. If u want a good blowjob then 0843 g9 or 2038 g2. If u r nervous or u wan good natural boobs then 0866a g73

Konnichiwawa
10-03-2019, 11:08 AM
yr xiao Didi must wear 10comdom before any action even showering

loneyheart
10-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Put on 1st CD n apply tiger plam oil n put on another cd :)

SunZhi
10-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Plan for your health check every 3 month after first commercial sex.

Stimsia
10-03-2019, 02:43 PM
After 6 month of what "no action"

Dignified69
10-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Ya. Don't start going.

I second that. Once you proceed on this path it will be very very difficult to turn back....If are in early stages of relationship try to fix it. If no relationship then try to get into one. Singapore is full of desirable women. If in matured relationship with nothing being cooked at home .....welcome to the club!

:cool:

GN007SG
11-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Lol this thread ask for recommendations then ppl ask him don't go

Bro it depends if you have any preference on nationality and services...
U need to know what you like and start looking at those FR could help

apache
11-03-2019, 02:37 PM
:D

paid sex is better than bringing the cow home, though you can RAW with the cow, but different financial commitments

tikokeong
11-03-2019, 06:13 PM

My advice is when you did’t start better don’t it like smoking very bad habit to quit once you try. :)

shy711
14-03-2019, 01:17 AM
Can anyone suggest me some nice chicks in Cat 50.
I am a tits lover i dont want to fuck. just touch her tits suck it and hug her and kiss her.

I checked in geylang 18 and 20 houses no pimp is saying that girls will allow you to kiss her. They are trained only for fucking and u can only fuck her.

I m not a sex machine. To get into mood i need to feel her and then only i can fuck her.

Please some body help me. Today i went to a house in geylang 18 and paid 50 bucks and came out in 5 mins itself with out fucking her as she didnt allow me to kiss/hug or finger her pussy

She just said put condoms and fuck me.

Which i cant do.

Dignified69
14-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Can anyone suggest me some nice chicks in Cat 50.
I am a tits lover i dont want to fuck. just touch her tits suck it and hug her and kiss her.

I checked in geylang 18 and 20 houses no pimp is saying that girls will allow you to kiss her. They are trained only for fucking and u can only fuck her.

I m not a sex machine. To get into mood i need to feel her and then only i can fuck her.

Please some body help me. Today i went to a house in geylang 18 and paid 50 bucks and came out in 5 mins itself with out fucking her as she didnt allow me to kiss/hug or finger her pussy

She just said put condoms and fuck me.

Which i cant do.

So basically she wanted:

This is my hole
That is your pole
Put pole in hole
That is the goal
Now job is done
I can have some fun
See you again hon

shy711
14-03-2019, 08:36 AM
So basically she wanted:

This is my hole
That is your pole
Put pole in hole
That is the goal
Now job is done
I can have some fun
See you again hon

Yeah i understand that, but from your experience in geylang where you able to find any house or any girl who can give me GFE. After yesterday incident i cant control my mind, i m really thirsty for sex so please anyone help me to find a girl of my taste

DPOWER
14-03-2019, 08:41 AM
So basically she wanted:

This is my hole
That is your pole
Put pole in hole
That is the goal
Now job is done
I can have some fun
See you again hon

Bro, u translate your talented english poemtic reading into Chinese and read to WL when u thrust her with synchronization with the poem rhythm, caressing of her clitoris and nipples with each hand, i think she will climax all the way, pls share. U will bring GL bonking to a next level, knn .....:)

Dignified69
14-03-2019, 10:27 AM
Yeah i understand that, but from your experience in geylang where you able to find any house or any girl who can give me GFE. After yesterday incident i cant control my mind, i m really thirsty for sex so please anyone help me to find a girl of my taste

Try Annie L16H67 cat 150

naan1974
14-03-2019, 10:41 AM

Bro, for your needs you can either
1. Go ktv , lota love in the air. Ktv gals talk love in exchange for tip. Sex is a separate transaction tho. But you get GFE and sex if you can spend.
2. Go cat 150 in GL but must choose those recommended for GFE but these GFE gals may compromise on full service ( give and take )

GeylangWanderer
14-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Aiya juz suck boobs n hug hug like this also so difficult to find meh

0866a g73

shy711
14-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Try Annie L16H67 cat 150

Do we need to book her in advance.
Do you know the house phone number so that i can call them and ask if she is ok for things

potatocernmit
14-03-2019, 06:33 PM
For what you're looking for, I guess the you can try the girls in FL Dome 1.
Some girls there provides quite good GFE with kissing and frenching

https://sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=19

shy711
14-03-2019, 07:02 PM
For what you're looking for, I guess the you can try the girls in FL Dome 1.
Some girls there provides quite good GFE with kissing and frenching

where is FL Dome 1
can you share the location or any postal code

potatocernmit
14-03-2019, 07:07 PM
where is FL Dome 1
can you share the location or any postal code

All the girls are in different locations 1

Contact the numbers in the threads to book the girls then you will receive the location

SunZhi
14-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Read this before you jump into the pleasure world.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/246491.php