PDA

View Full Version : Best timing

vintage111
01-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Hi all,
May i know what is the best time to visit cat50 houses?For best availability and lowest crowd.Im sorry if i sound troublesome, but is cuz i dont like to Q
Am not too sure how it works, whether if go too early some girls not there yet.
Thanks for the kind responses:)

baotohk
01-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Hi all,
May i know what is the best time to visit cat50 houses?For best availability and lowest crowd.Im sorry if i sound troublesome, but is cuz i dont like to Q

The time is NOW. stop procrastinating

vintage111
01-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Hahaha :)
Its just that the times i been there usually after 10 plus/11, cuz i tot thats the busiest period, so more girls.
Just wondering if times will lower customer flow, will the amount of girls change?

Thank you seniors once again :)

derrik2345
01-03-2019, 08:47 PM
The time is NOW. stop procrastinating

Good answer.

saabking
01-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

Early bird get the worm....

Lorres
02-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Vin, there are many houses and each with many girls. Just go to any house, confirm the price/duration, pick a girl sitting there, and go have sex with her.
Only need to Q if you aiming for a particular girl but she busy at the moment.

vintage111
02-03-2019, 04:09 AM
Vin, there are many houses and each with many girls. Just go to any house, confirm the price/duration, pick a girl sitting there, and go have sex with her.
Only need to Q if you aiming for a particular girl but she busy at the moment.

Thanks for the advice man. Its just that the timings i go, always left with 1-2 girls that are not to my liking, even no girls at all. Walked lor18-24

Lorres
02-03-2019, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the advice man. Its just that the timings i go, always left with 1-2 girls that are not to my liking, even no girls at all. Walked lor18-24
You have high expectations. $50 batch rarely have beauties. Research this forum for FR before you go. Old man like me, see at most 2 house and anyhow pick liao.
$50 beauties usually booked back to back by Bros and these girls never get a chance to sit on the Sofa. LOL.
If you want to go without research, higher chance at cat150.
Or go Viet KTVs that are popping up all over town, for models quality girls. (But ktv drinks n tah bao sex very very expensive ah, just to warn you).

saabking
02-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Go first thing before shop open - then u get to see all the girl coming in to start the day work lol

rabbitfish
02-03-2019, 11:47 PM
Hi all,

Hi Bro, Cat50 Best timing, maybe 2pm to 4pm. WL already have done their first waves of Regulars and not too tired.

There are other things too to consider that can trigger you.

For your priority to be able to see many girls for you to choose is quite challenging. Mostly AP will have their Regulars.

To get strong GFE is also giving a tip may open up for more adventures (No promise, since they work for $$$).

The timing for Cat50 (unless with extension) does not allow her to do more especially in the bathroom. Bear in mind, you have to bathe twice, before and after the sex.

For MILF, some maybe pretty but boobs natural but saggy. Nice boobs, they are mostly enhanced.

For SYT, they are young and smaller boobs. Normally is Fuck and go.

For CBJ and No Frenching - the selection are wider.

Don't be mistaken if WL smiles at you, they have EQ but may not have stronger GFE, sometime those SHY and QUIET type may give you a surprise. They have different personalities when inside the room.

Good Luck, Bro.

vintage111
03-03-2019, 12:06 AM
Wonderful. Thank you all whom have provided advice. Really appreciate:)
Happy chionging to all

apache
05-03-2019, 04:27 PM
some gals need to warm up, and will service better after warm up with a few customers.

some gals are best fucked when they are fresh, when they start their first customer.

some gals are best fucked when they are about to knock off, being their last customer of the day.

you have to understand the gals and see which cat they belong to

GN007SG
06-03-2019, 10:23 AM
some gals need to warm up, and will service better after warm up with a few customers.

some gals are best fucked when they are fresh, when they start their first customer.

some gals are best fucked when they are about to knock off, being their last customer of the day.

you have to understand the gals and see which cat they belong to

Not easy to measure this...
For first timer best is jus try in late noon which is also my favorite time if it allows

strikeback44
06-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Not easy to measure this...
For first timer best is jus try in late noon which is also my favorite time if it allows

ya, i think that's the best time cos most people working.

weekday nights i thought is good timing but actually not true....many people (family man) seem to cheong weekday....then weekend will be all the banglas, tiongs and single man...wtf :rolleyes:

iphone1s
06-03-2019, 01:24 PM
How about cat150 best timings? :D

GN007SG
06-03-2019, 02:47 PM
ya, i think that's the best time cos most people working.

weekday nights i thought is good timing but actually not true....many people (family man) seem to cheong weekday....then weekend will be all the banglas, tiongs and single man...wtf :rolleyes:

Very true... I agree with this