PDA

View Full Version : New (Xin) Beijing

edenboy
27-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Just now took a walk to check out this place.
Unfortunately not opened (aout 445 pm)
Any bros went there before?
The system there also like New Shanghai?????

If there is an existing thread on this please let me know as I can't find it

ops.bravo
27-06-2007, 06:14 PM
which locality??

Iron Bitch
28-06-2007, 08:54 AM
where is this place located?

edenboy
28-06-2007, 12:36 PM
The location is directly opposite New Shanghai and BS.
The signboard brand new one.

seaweed
28-06-2007, 12:39 PM
read somewhere its opening next month? if open sure got a new discussion thread...so just wait loh.

best123
29-06-2007, 12:37 AM
it is going to be mummy system.....also have a Jazzy 51 concept disco on top floor i think

sanji_0037
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
The place will be open on the 12th Dec 2007.

itomichi
09-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Heard that this is an extension of BS, under same boss. Another news is that San Feng, Pudong, Dong Guan and another joint will be closing soon as they have choke up the points and not able to renew their license. If this is true then all the gals will then flock to this new joint which has double story similiar to TH.

Hoep they open till 3am and give beter treatment to Cheong brother and do not act like TH, then we all can kiss goo-bye to TH and the idiot botak and go Shaolin temple and be a botak monk incharge of SECURITY - he specilaises in that, what else can he do !!!

maverick72
12-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Heard that this is an extension of BS, under same boss. Another news is that San Feng, Pudong, Dong Guan and another joint will be closing soon as they have choke up the points and not able to renew their license. If this is true then all the gals will then flock to this new joint which has double story similiar to TH.

Hoep they open till 3am and give beter treatment to Cheong brother and do not act like TH, then we all can kiss goo-bye to TH and the idiot botak and go Shaolin temple and be a botak monk incharge of SECURITY - he specilaises in that, what else can he do !!!

I think NBJ has the same boss as NSH and not BS. TH and BS have the same boss. Anyone knows the prices of NSH and can post it here? Any truth about them using the mummy system? Thanks.

lovetoplay
12-12-2007, 05:43 PM
The place will be open on the 12th Dec 2007.

wah, unya bo open tonite?? any bros wanna go to cut ribbon?ahaha..any advice on what's the damage?

Heart Break Kid
12-12-2007, 05:50 PM
wah, unya bo open tonite?? any bros wanna go to cut ribbon?ahaha..any advice on what's the damage?

Congrats New Beijing KTV ... hope they will be able to snatch 60% of regular customers from BS, NSH & TH. :D

lovetoplay
12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
I think NBJ has the same boss as NSH and not BS. TH and BS have the same boss. Anyone knows the prices of NSH and can post it here? Any truth about them using the mummy system? Thanks.

NSH price is slightly cheaper than BS. the last time i went, they use session system like TH already, 7 to 11 or 12. 3 jugs around 180 if not wrong.

They dont use mummy system, basically same as BS. but I find BS better.

Hope it helps. cheers!!

maverick72
12-12-2007, 06:19 PM

OK guys, latest news...from a girl I know who is working there on the opening day...it is mummy system...

Happy Hour Damage:
$160+ for 3 jugs of beer Med room can sit about 4-5 men (prc excluded)

$220 for 3jugs or $228 one btl of liquor Big room can sit about 6-8 men (prc excluded)

Night Session Damage:
$298 One Btl of liquor (heard must open 2 btls) Big room

They pulled about 15% of the younger looking girls from NSH over to work. Not any girls can go in there to work. Heard they will choose girls.

If they above prices are wrong, please correct me. As mentioned, I was told this prices from one of the girl working there now. As for me, seems like this place to ex for my wallet. Still prefer a place where I can press and dig...heehee

:D

icecum
13-12-2007, 01:08 AM
wow bro very detail, will try to go down take a look look inside....

up you for the effort

OK guys, latest news...from a girl I know who is working there on the opening day...it is mummy system...

Happy Hour Damage:

$220 for 3jugs or $228 one btl of liquor Big room can sit about 6-8 men (prc excluded)

Night Session Damage:

They pulled about 15% of the younger looking girls from NSH over to work. Not any girls can go in there to work. Heard they will choose girls.

If they above prices are wrong, please correct me. As mentioned, I was told this prices from one of the girl working there now. As for me, seems like this place to ex for my wallet. Still prefer a place where I can press and dig...heehee

Heart Break Kid
13-12-2007, 09:13 AM

Happy Hour Damage:

Night Session Damage:

Quite tempting leh ...look like its a new environment for us to find love :D

Ibonk
13-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Quite tempting leh ...look like its a new environment for us to find love :D

Kekeke......looking for new love again hah?:D

sanji_0037
13-12-2007, 11:15 AM

yeah was told by one of the shareholders who oso happen to be my customer.

sanji_0037
13-12-2007, 11:17 AM

Hi Bro great information.

Does tat mean there will be viets too?

maverick72
13-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Bro great information.

Does tat mean there will be viets too?

I should think so. Was told they are selective on who works there. That means no old hags or MILF. Guess they are trying to keep an upper class image. Wonder how long it will be like that before they realize ppl coming to GL wants more 'action' and change their concept...keekee :p

astonteo1981
13-12-2007, 11:35 AM
I should think so. Was told they are selective on who works there. That means no old hags or MILF. Guess they are trying to keep an upper class image. Wonder how long it will be like that before they realize ppl coming to GL wants more 'action' and change their concept...keekee :p

open?wat r the charges like?

sanji_0037
13-12-2007, 12:12 PM

Wah good man, like tat i tink next week can go try liao... thanks for the info bro..

fuc_99
13-12-2007, 01:06 PM
i talked to their boss yesterday, damage confirmed.

tips about 50 per gal.

same boss as NSH, but if the gals are picked from NSH as well, then not so interested because NSH's gals sucks.

Happy Hour Damage:

Night Session Damage:

icecum
14-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Dear Bro there it a thread at here liao.....

simonsay
14-12-2007, 08:53 AM

Was there last nite, the only upper class they try to prove is tell you minimum tipping $50.00....the gals "pui"

best123
14-12-2007, 08:59 AM
I was at Xin SH ytd...according to the waiter....Xin BJ is all PRC...with mummy system..

Heart Break Kid
14-12-2007, 09:03 AM
New Shanghai Lor 7 tips - $20 per girl

New Beijing Lor 6 tips - $50 per girl

The owners of these 2 joints is quite creative starting with " New ".

maverick72
14-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Was there last nite, the only upper class they try to prove is tell you minimum tipping $50.00....the gals "pui"

With the tipping at $50, might as well go to Dynasty or LV...the girls working at these places more chio...GL is for ppl that want actions...don't think SBJ will last long if they continue like that...or maybe because the license is new..they have to keep the good image first as AV may visit them since it's new...perhaps 3mths down the road, it becomes like BS than will see some intense competition...the area between Lor 7 and 8 will become more jams for drivers like me :mad: due to girls crossing ...hahahaha

best123
14-12-2007, 08:48 PM
With the tipping at $50, might as well go to Dynasty or LV...the girls working at these places more chio...GL is for ppl that want actions...don't think SBJ will last long if they continue like that...or maybe because the license is new..they have to keep the good image first as AV may visit them since it's new...perhaps 3mths down the road, it becomes like BS than will see some intense competition...the area between Lor 7 and 8 will become more jams for drivers like me :mad: due to girls crossing ...hahahaha

i can't agree more with what you have said.........

GTIZ
15-12-2007, 04:02 AM
Yap, i personally think that tipping $50 in geylang area is quite a lot comparing to other joints which is out of geylang. Different standard i guess cos different class...

clowny
20-12-2007, 06:19 PM

NSH is $118 small room 2 jug beer :)
HH 7pm - 1am
normal tips is $20

NBJ - as of last week is mummy system

texas_red
20-12-2007, 07:10 PM
NSH is $118 small room 2 jug beer :)
HH 7pm - 1am
normal tips is $20

NBJ - as of last week is mummy system

Yes it is confirmed that NBJ is using mummy system. But I heard my friend told me say the girls that are by per hour system, $50 per hour :eek: Don't know who true, can any brothers verify? Cos' even TAM also not so expensive, the per hour system for girls is only at $38. If really is at $50 per hour then really a rip off! Not worth at all given the fact that it is at GL and not really those high class nightclub.

Master007
20-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Der Bros,

I was there last night. It may be a holiday eve situation, but this is what me and my friend felt.

The room rates are way too expensive. The S$220 ratee for 3 jugs of beer at non happy hour time is crazy, additional drinks at S$50 per jug.

The girls, nothing compared to BS, NSH or even TH!!!! What 15% of pretty girls is not a finding on my side.

The girls act high class, and many who choose to go there are there because the "culture" there is just to sit sit and sing song, not "happening" THE LEAST BIT! My friend and I each took 4 girls and we didn't even touched a single one of them. Had to tip them S$50 each. For S$200, we could have like 4 bj's at the other joints.

Mummy had the cheek to ask for tips at the end of the day, we were so pissed we didn't give it to her.

The total time we spent there was about 90mins. When we wanted to leave, the manager came to tell us to stay longer because there were some dancers who will come into the room to "purely dance" for us. We told him we had MTV Channel at home and left promptly.

It was a huge huge HUGE disappointment for me and I will never never ever ever go back there.

We headed over to TH and were willing to spend 30mins standing ard waiting for a room.

I will advice bros over here not to even go there to try try. Waste time waste money waste energy, I will give the place a negative rating of 100.

fuse35
21-12-2007, 12:03 AM
like ta will give this place a miss

geylangbonker
21-12-2007, 12:05 AM
Looks like this is a "black shop" ktv ..no worries there are many in GL !!
Sooner it will close down of the overall concept remain in the same way of management!!!
There are sentosa down the rd and shing ktv all newly open..!!!
If im the customer,,,i won't even tip them $50 for gaks and )$0...for mummy and complain...the beer is diluted!!!!
$ is hard to earn nowadays ...spend it on somewhere else!!

AdGuy
21-12-2007, 12:32 AM
We'll all just have to work together to make sure this place closes down then :D

simonsay
21-12-2007, 08:45 AM
The place, gals, sound systems all cannot make it.....wanna act high class by asking minmum 50 tipping, high class cheapo *pui*

Pity the manager, he seems to be a nice guy but work in a shit place.

Euphorian
21-12-2007, 03:20 PM
ALL DEAR BROS,

PLS stay FAR FAR away from this joint! was there last Wed, worst experience ever,
HH Package was so-so 4 Jugs-Medium-Room-$162 nett. Stoopid GRO Manageress named Yiling or Yining,knnbccb, no authority over her gals kind..when the initial parading start, me n my buddies already bei song, all the gal's faces like as if we owe them money, not even a smile..knn..sit down like blockheads stil nvm, go F###King butterfly like nobody biz, was there from 4 to 7pm, my gal sit down less than 25min all in all, and there were only a handful of other rooms, not more than 5..was very fed up..BEST PART came at the end when i tipped her $30..i tot im considered generous enuf...since nvr even touch her and dun even know her name...she KNN gimme the " uncle u siao boh " look...n said in her knn native china voice" here, minimum tip is $50...i told her, " u wanna earn money also hv to work for it...where do u take tis place for? TIAN AN MEN?" then i throw the $50 on the table n told all my kakis to go...and realised they were all blackmailed $50 each as well! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 03:45 PM
ALL DEAR BROS,

PLS stay FAR FAR away from this joint! was there last Wed, worst experience ever,
HH Package was so-so 4 Jugs-Medium-Room-$162 nett. Stoopid GRO Manageress named Yiling or Yining,knnbccb, no authority over her gals kind..when the initial parading start, me n my buddies already bei song, all the gal's faces like as if we owe them money, not even a smile..knn..sit down like blockheads stil nvm, go F###King butterfly like nobody biz, was there from 4 to 7pm, my gal sit down less than 25min all in all, and there were only a handful of other rooms, not more than 5..was very fed up..BEST PART came at the end when i tipped her $30..i tot im considered generous enuf...since nvr even touch her and dun even know her name...she KNN gimme the " uncle u siao boh " look...n said in her knn native china voice" here, minimum tip is $50...i told her, " u wanna earn money also hv to work for it...where do u take tis place for? TIAN AN MEN?" then i throw the $50 on the table n told all my kakis to go...and realised they were all blackmailed $50 each as well! :mad: :mad: :mad:Bro, Lucky she meet good natured customer like you.....if meet me I will curse & swear at her & wont give a single cent......thanks for the warning......always eating duck necks in GL nowaday.......see this joint like not bad want to try....HENG AH.....BAN BAN BAN this lousy place!!!

spidermel
21-12-2007, 03:49 PM
nnkc bloody cb place... my TNN kaki will all boycott this kuku KTV... :mad:

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 03:55 PM
nnkc bloody cb place... my TNN kaki will all boycott this kuku KTV... :mad:
SWEE! bro Titu you say one word....all the bros ban this place not soon it will close down & known as Ex Beijing liao....kekekeke :D

spidermel
21-12-2007, 04:08 PM
SWEE! bro Titu you say one word....all the bros ban this place not soon it will close down & known as Ex Beijing liao....kekekeke

yeah mah knn they are not the only KTV available... we spend $$$ for happy not spend to see their bloody attitude.... knn if that bloody cb owner of this so call kuku KTV who see this thread pls wake up ur stupid idea!!! :mad:

Rof|maoxz
21-12-2007, 04:11 PM
yeah mah knn they are not the only KTV available... we spend $$$ for happy not spend to see their bloody attitude.... knn if that bloody cb owner of this so call kuku KTV who see this thread pls wake up ur stupid idea!!! :mad:

Want to post something in here?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=79422

Euphorian
21-12-2007, 04:14 PM

Bro Titu and Bro Red Tirak,

No prob dun worry,
My office very near nia...i wil go pui chao nua at their door step after my breakfast, after my toilet, before and after lunch and 1 more time before i knock off from work...WILL try to do it like im on antibiotics medication( must finish the whole course) HAHAHA...see my nua so smelly still got customers boh...hahaha :D

AdGuy
21-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Bro Titu and Bro Red Tirak,

No prob dun worry,
My office very near nia...i wil go pui chao nua at their door step after my breakfast, after my toilet, before and after lunch and 1 more time before i knock off from work...WILL try to do it like im on antibiotics medication( must finish the whole course) HAHAHA...see my nua so smelly still got customers boh...hahaha :D

Wah your job so senang ah? can pui during every break :D

Just joking!

texas_red
21-12-2007, 08:42 PM
It was a huge huge HUGE disappointment for me and I will never never ever ever go back there.

We headed over to TH and were willing to spend 30mins standing ard waiting for a room.

I will advice bros over here not to even go there to try try. Waste time waste money waste energy, I will give the place a negative rating of 100.

The place, gals, sound systems all cannot make it.....wanna act high class by asking minmum 50 tipping, high class cheapo *pui*

ALL DEAR BROS,

PLS stay FAR FAR away from this joint! was there last Wed, worst experience ever

Thanks for the warning, looks like it's going to be a joint to avoid at all cost. :mad:

Heart Break Kid
21-12-2007, 10:02 PM
BOYCOCK NEW BEIJING KTV!! TIPPING AMOUNT IS DICTATED BY LIM-PEY , NOT THE KTV or THE PRC SLUTS!!

My friends ask mi whether the girls are the ones standing on Lor 8 ??

Some even :eek: to hear Geylang got high-end KTV ???

EvilG
22-12-2007, 01:23 AM
wow thanks to all the bro here for the warnings. was about to arrange a outing there as i just saw that it finally opened. went up just now to ask bottle price, abit on the high side, but new joint, so wanna try. now i better cancel plan le kekeke. thanks to all the bro that try and share, at least no one will waste time/money there.

think arrange for trip to other place better.

thanks,
eg

clowny
22-12-2007, 03:31 PM
ALL DEAR BROS,

HH Package was so-so 4 Jugs-Medium-Room-$162 nett. Stoopid GRO Manageress named Yiling or Yining,knnbccb, no authority over her gals kind..when the initial parading start, me n my buddies already bei song, all the gal's faces like as if we owe them money, not even a smile..knn..sit down like blockheads stil nvm, go F###King butterfly like nobody biz, was there from 4 to 7pm, my gal sit down less than 25min all in all, and there were only a handful of other rooms, not more than 5..was very fed up..BEST PART came at the end when i tipped her $30..i tot im considered generous enuf...since nvr even touch her and dun even know her name...she KNN gimme the " uncle u siao boh " look...n said in her knn native china voice" here, minimum tip is $50...i told her, " u wanna earn money also hv to work for it...where do u take tis place for? TIAN AN MEN?" then i throw the $50 on the table n told all my kakis to go...and realised they were all blackmailed $50 each as well! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mummy system they still butterfly like no body biz ??
maybe they all too used to butterfly liao ?
well u see 1 night 10 rooms occupied, 2 mummy ..the gals eat grass
so might as well no government and fxxx the mummy find their own business ?
who respect those mummy anyway ? thought mummy system ..with the $50 tips they should sit longer ? like every gal only suppose to fly 2-3 rooms leaving u like 15mins every hr or so ?? haha

One and Only
25-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Dear brothers

Anyone know the any of the mamee contact no at New Bejing. My friend's girlfriend wants to work there.

Thanks

One and only

pte_ng_k_c
25-12-2007, 10:10 PM
This is my few posting on sammyboy so please kindly pardon my way of writing. I'll also appreciate if you bro can up me. Thank you.

I have been there on 24 Dec 2007, reach there around 8.30pm. One thing I got to emphrasize is that they are located at Geylang Lor 4 above Chong Qing Mala steamboat.

Ask xiao di (waiter) how's their charges like, he told me 2 jugs of beer cost $158 nett. Anyway, there are 3 of us and we don't really drink so not really interested in other drinks.

I told xiao di to ask their manager (mammy) to come in, so Manager no. 2 (An Qi) came in ask what kind of girls we are interested with. After a few rounds of "beauty selection" and finally selected Ying.

Sorry to share my grand-mother story, allow me to share my fr instead.

FR for Xin Beijing

Damage(s):
$158 nett (Room + 2 jugs beer), $150 (tips-Girl), $50 (mammy), $10 (xiao di), $40 (promotion dancer drinks) so total damages are $408.

Environment:
Cosy and new, comes with smoking rooms so for bros who smoke, you don't have to go out all the way just to smoke.

Girls:
Got quite a number of young girls (19-25) and mixture of mature ladies (30-38).

RTF:
Yes, if $$$ allows.

Any bro wants to know the number of mammy no. 2, you may pm me but please kindly show some appreciation. Thank you.

clowny
26-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Dear brothers

Anyone know the any of the mamee contact no at New Bejing. My friend's girlfriend wants to work there.

Thanks

One and only

just go there and ask around

need to pay $20 to mummy to get number valid for 3 days
thats why some of the gals still stay in NSH

simonsay
26-12-2007, 08:19 AM
This is my few posting on sammyboy so please kindly pardon my way of writing. I'll also appreciate if you bro can up me. Thank you.

I have been there on 24 Dec 2007, reach there around 8.30pm. One thing I got to emphrasize is that they are located at Geylang Lor 4 above Chong Qing Mala steamboat.

Ask xiao di (waiter) how's their charges like, he told me 2 jugs of beer cost $158 nett. Anyway, there are 3 of us and we don't really drink so not really interested in other drinks.

I told xiao di to ask their manager (mammy) to come in, so Manager no. 2 (An Qi) came in ask what kind of girls we are interested with. After a few rounds of "beauty selection" and finally selected Ying.

Sorry to share my grand-mother story, allow me to share my fr instead.

FR for Xin Beijing

Damage(s):
$158 nett (Room + 2 jugs beer), $150 (tips-Girl), $50 (mammy), $10 (xiao di), $40 (promotion dancer drinks) so total damages are $408.

Environment:
Cosy and new, comes with smoking rooms so for bros who smoke, you don't have to go out all the way just to smoke.

Girls:
Got quite a number of young girls (19-25) and mixture of mature ladies (30-38).

RTF:
Yes, if $$$ allows.

Any bro wants to know the number of mammy no. 2, you may pm me but please kindly show some appreciation. Thank you.

Pte, you must be kidding..........

cx75
26-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Damage(s):

Bro Pte, with this kind of price you spent, you can go NSH or BS which is just opposite and enjoy the fullest. The price just too ex.

pte_ng_k_c
26-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi bros,

We went there because we did not make any reservation, it's a last minute idea. I tried a few places like jing ge, pu dong, etc... But can't managed to get a room there so I was like going to Xin Beijing to test luck.

And farther more it's Xmas eve so believe that most place are filled up so lazy to search around.

I<3Ivy
26-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Pte, you must be kidding..........

Ouch! He kena chop quite badly.

$400, if not drinkers.... can book small room at other KTV with girls, with enough leftover to ta pao a girl back.

It's ok la Bro Pte... we all need to pay school fees one way or another.

pte_ng_k_c
26-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Ouch! He kena chop quite badly.

$400, if not drinkers.... can book small room at other KTV with girls, with enough leftover to ta pao a girl back.

It's ok la Bro Pte... we all need to pay school fees one way or another.

Hi good evening bros,

As I mentioned there are 3 of us went Xin Beijing together, so total cost are divided equally among 3 of us. And I too agreed that we had been chopped badly just like carrot's head.

But honestly speaking, as I mentioned we went there to test water and I still stick to my stand that I'll still go there next time but not as a carrot.

Thanks all bros for your advise, and I'll learn from my lesson. Cheers :)

Heart Break Kid
27-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Hi good evening bros,

As I mentioned there are 3 of us went Xin Beijing together, so total cost are divided equally among 3 of us. And I too agreed that we had been chopped badly just like carrot's head.

But honestly speaking, as I mentioned we went there to test water and I still stick to my stand that I'll still go there next time but not as a carrot.

Thanks all bros for your advise, and I'll learn from my lesson. Cheers

Never mind lah you did well too... and even contribute a FR for us :p

As the chopping matters.. its the end customers who decides whether the money spend worth it or not & not the on-lookers. :rolleyes:

clowny
27-12-2007, 06:57 PM
3 person $400 normal ..
i go nsh with another person normal bill $150 each

davelws
19-01-2008, 08:38 AM
$400 in geylang..
better go lor 10 there look for 4 shots! :P listen to the voice of heaven better.