PDA

View Full Version : Fantasizing of Bonking my Wife's younger Sister

Konk
13-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Anyone fantasizing of bonking wife's younger sister before. During the CNY, my wife's younger sister came over to our place. I was amazed by her bouncing boobs especially when she was wearing those silky sleeveless type material which can easily view those lacy bra from outside.

While we will all playing cards, she was overjoyed when she got a blackjack. She started jumping and her boobs was bouncing up and down. My eyes almost pop out especially her 34C boobs really kill and making all guys
nose bleeding. I began to fantasize if i can bonk her one day. Any guys have this kind of experiences before.

abcitbats
13-02-2019, 11:29 AM
it is every man's fantasy to bonk a babe who caught your attention, right? i even fantasize bonking my niece when i saw her in her cny outfit:o

Anyone fantasizing of bonking wife's younger sister before. During the CNY, my wife's younger sister came over to our place. I was amazed by her bouncing boobs especially when she was wearing those silky sleeveless type material which can easily view those lacy bra from outside.

While we will all playing cards, she was overjoyed when she got a blackjack. She started jumping and her boobs was bouncing up and down. My eyes almost pop out especially her 34C boobs really kill and making all guys
nose bleeding. I began to fantasize if i can bonk her one day. Any guys have this kind of experiences before.

lookingaround
13-02-2019, 11:34 AM

You can seek expert advice from dreamzknight! He excels in this field!:D

Kotonos
13-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Any horny man will have thoughts of bonking wife's younger sister, or maybe older sister too :D

thedevil666
13-02-2019, 01:01 PM
it is every man's fantasy to bonk a babe who caught your attention, right? i even fantasize bonking my niece when i saw her in her cny outfit:o

Not blood related cousins/relatives for me. Even if they are super hot. Somehow just don’t attract me at how. When they zao geng I would politely stare somewhere else instead of focusing there.

But SIL, since not blood related.. yes.. raped in my mind many times already.

Funlover
13-02-2019, 02:40 PM
I'm living the experience. Do not even try until there's mutual understanding between u and SIL..

abcitbats
13-02-2019, 03:35 PM
that is why we fantasize only, when we are not ready to play with fire:p

I'm living the experience. Do not even try until there's mutual understanding between u and SIL..

Rickey
13-02-2019, 04:02 PM
that is why we fantasize only, when we are not ready to play with fire:p
yes, a very true statement for most of us, gals and guys :)....fantasize only :p....when we actually try it, we can be burnt by the fire if we r not careful ! :(

junmin95
13-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Any horny man will have thoughts of bonking wife's younger sister, or maybe older sister too :D

any horny man will have thoughts of bonking any woman one lei.. maybe except his own family. :o :D

irpa
14-02-2019, 12:26 AM
yes, a very true statement for most of us, gals and guys :)....fantasize only :p....when we actually try it, we can be burnt by the fire if we r not careful ! :(

See the sexy body (if have zaogeng the best) then PCC, safest la! :D

Konk
14-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Unless they also have the same thought. Then maybe still got chances for hanky panky.

Konk
14-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Going to plan what would be my next approach. Can't resist those bouncing boob always appear in front of me.

crematore
14-02-2019, 11:24 AM
trying out new sensation is a nice feeling but the aftermath is something which we have to ask if we can take it and the mess that comes along... think with the regular brain den the mushroom head. But if lucky where there is mutual understanding .. congrats to you one lucky chap

unsung80
14-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Aiya see any chio bu or with tua neh neh will want bonk la.

jien1
21-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Going to plan what would be my next approach. Can't resist those bouncing boob always appear in front of me.

So did you work to plan and plan to work on it? Hehe

fortworth
21-04-2019, 03:57 PM
So did you work to plan and plan to work on it? :D

flewscoot
21-04-2019, 07:26 PM
So did you work to plan and plan to work on it? Hehe

So did you work to plan and plan to work on it? :D

Parrot? :D

brasib
21-04-2019, 07:41 PM

Perhaps you could share a short video of her bouncing boobs here :D