PDA

View Full Version : KTV Girls

kaki2018
12-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Out of curiosity, how to apply S Pass for KTV girls?
Was looking at MOM website, but couldn't figure out how come so many KTV foreign talent in SG.

kaki2018
12-02-2019, 09:45 PM
http://www.transitioning.org/2010/02/25/how-our-foreign-talents-s-passes-are-used-behind-mom-back-delphi-forum/

Is this still in practice?

Leonntachi
13-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Xiao Han

No Sign Board Sex fucking Spa
413A River Valley Road (Level 2)
Next To Lao You Xuan Noodle Kitchen

Sex Spa
4 Lorong Telok (Level 2)
Wechat : shunshun2019

S Sex Spa
Blk 83 Toa Payoh lor 2 #01-449 S(310083)
Tel: 63583447

A Member Of The SGSPA (Leonntachi)

Penguin23
13-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Out of curiosity, how to apply S Pass for KTV girls?
Was looking at MOM website, but couldn't figure out how come so many KTV foreign talent in SG.

Why don't you ask a KTV mummy (many of them act as agents so very familiar with the procedure) instead of asking here?

Most KTV girls are on the 6-month "Singers pass" which is listed on the MOM website as Public Entertainer. S pass is usually for Asst mummy or mummy. A lot of girls have other passes (Student, Work Permit, Social Visit) but those strictly speaking do not allow them to work in a KTV so they will up lorry if caught by AV.

Hope that helps, as a start

3someking
13-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Why don't you ask a KTV mummy (many of them act as agents so very familiar with the procedure) instead of asking here?

Most KTV girls are on the 6-month "Singers pass" which is listed on the MOM website as Public Entertainer. S pass is usually for Asst mummy or mummy. A lot of girls have other passes (Student, Work Permit, Social Visit) but those strictly speaking do not allow them to work in a KTV so they will up lorry if caught by AV.

Hope that helps, as a start

correct me if I am wrong. even if public entertainer, gal in ktv can be caught. was told by the gals before if AV team raid and caught them in the room, they can be questioned. by rite, they should sit outside (in the lounge area etc) and sing. not in the room with customers. they are so called entertainer or performer. not sit in room with customers. any bros here can validate my points here?

abcitbats
13-02-2019, 08:52 PM
yes that is correct, the red bulb in your room will light up during raid and the girls will just leave for the hall lor

correct me if I am wrong. even if public entertainer, gal in ktv can be caught. was told by the gals before if AV team raid and caught them in the room, they can be questioned. by rite, they should sit outside (in the lounge area etc) and sing. not in the room with customers. they are so called entertainer or performer. not sit in room with customers. any bros here can validate my points here?

ChiaaMuiChieww
14-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Who's keen for some drinking session today? Pm me

tabamo
17-02-2019, 06:27 AM
Who's keen for some drinking session today? Pm me

You are a clone...LOL
:cool: