PDA

View Full Version : Are Okamoto thin condoms likely to break?

Geylang1969
08-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Last time at GL one WL offered me a Japanese Okamoto 0.02 condom for FJ. It was incredibly thin feeling like bareback, I was using it for the first time. After bonk I was thinking if it is safe to use it if WL offers it next time..What you guys think? Is it more likely to break during bonk? I would rather stick to Durex if the risk is not worth it. Does anybody here use it consistently and find no issues with it?

Thanks Tim

G2Lim2Peanut
08-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Hi bro..

Quite a few variables will at play in my opinion.

I've used durex... Ribbed ones and they tore before.

The ones used by WL in geylang also tore before... Can't remember brand.

My gf bought for me Okamoto 001from Japan... Super thing felt like nothing. Tried all 9 and didn't break.

I think it's hard to single out a specific brand.

Hi Bros,

Last time at GL one WL offered me a Japanese Okamoto 0.02 condom for FJ. It was incredibly thin feeling like bareback, I was using it for the first time. After bonk I was thinking if it is safe to use it if WL offers it next time..What you guys think? Is it more likely to break during bonk? I would rather stick to Durex if the risk is not worth it. Does anybody here use it consistently and find no issues with it?

Thanks Tim

DPOWER
08-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks Tim

I used this .02 cap many times. It never broke despite going thru furious thrusting. However, its relatively drier and resulted in cap unrolled in cunt during vigorous thrusting a few times, though many WLs commented that my dick was thick.

So if u plan to raw, this is the one, lol

I used Durex Invisible now, its good as it never get unrolled.

akan88
08-02-2019, 02:38 PM
0.2 cap is shiok but for me i prefer long lasting that why i choose Durex delay.
But i Dont think they allow in GL never request also scare kena chase out. LOL

tanonglee
08-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Hi ! all bro , i use Okamoto & Sagami 00.1 condom . but now use okamoto 00.1 extra lubrication . is very reliable and feeling like never wear any condom at all . even WL 150 mention it . can feel the vaginal fluid warm . the best part is when WL orgasm , the vaginal muscle rhythmically contract . the feeling is wonderfully . yes ! 00.1 condom is pricey . for now only selling in japan or you order online from rakuten.com . that from my experience .

Falnel
08-02-2019, 03:46 PM
Hi ! all bro , i use Okamoto & Sagami 00.1 condom . but now use okamoto 00.1 extra lubrication . is very reliable and feeling like never wear any condom at all . even WL 150 mention it . can feel the vaginal fluid warm . the best part is when WL orgasm , the vaginal muscle rhythmically contract . the feeling is wonderfully . yes ! 00.1 condom is pricey . for now only selling in japan or you order online from rakuten.com . that from my experience .

Negative experience on the 00.1 for me 00.2 still good for me

baotohk
08-02-2019, 04:12 PM
I used this .02 cap many times. It never broke despite going thru furious thrusting. However, its relatively drier and resulted in cap unrolled in cunt during vigorous thrusting a few times, though many WLs commented that my dick was thick.

So if u plan to raw, this is the one, lol

I used Durex Invisible now, its good as it never get unrolled.

Nothing beats 0.00. :D

pippo2002
08-02-2019, 04:46 PM
i tried sagami 001 and it does break if not worn properly i guess.. heard a pop sound during one session and didn't know what happen but the lady is experienced enough to tell me cd broken..

unfit
08-02-2019, 05:00 PM

Toughest one Unbreakable :p

MrBigBadBird
08-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Toughest one Unbreakable :p

And most slippery too
😝

rabbitfish
08-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Another variable is not to use baby oil with a condom causing it to break. It's important to use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y jelly with latex condoms.

Oil-based lubricants will damage the latex condom.

unfit
08-02-2019, 05:22 PM
And most slippery too
😝

Must wear King's safety boots :p

MrBigBadBird
08-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Must wear King's safety boots :p

Sometimes kenna raped no choice

😅

GeylangWanderer
08-02-2019, 06:43 PM
I like 002 too. 001 i buy sagami brand from ebay and is the best feeling, all very safe and never broke before

DPOWER
08-02-2019, 06:49 PM

I bought it from Orchard Lucky Plaza sex shop

DPOWER
08-02-2019, 06:50 PM

Knn, that is true, hahahaha

apojaja
08-02-2019, 07:19 PM
All the 0.00 fans falling in :p

tanonglee
08-02-2019, 07:22 PM
in past i check those local sex shop or online sex shop selling . but price is jack up . that why when in japan for work trip . i buy from local convenience stores .
still cheaper . yes ! 00.0 is alway Best of Best experience . :D only for someone you know close . for other , small bro still need to wear helmet to play safe !

dbrudder
10-02-2019, 07:28 PM
002 is shiok. Never broke on me. But the material feels a bit harder and some WL dunno how to put it on. One WL tried and failed to put it on, say my tool too big for the CD.

I saw Durex Invisible but have not tried yet.

GN007SG
10-02-2019, 09:19 PM
002 is shiok. Never broke on me. But the material feels a bit harder and some WL dunno how to put it on. One WL tried and failed to put it on, say my tool too big for the CD.

I saw Durex Invisible but have not tried yet.

Its abit dry... Lack of lub I guess
The same thing happened to me once with a FL

Now if money permits I will get 001 its amazingly good... But its expensive and sg local shops none selling so have to get it online

lonelyflinger
11-02-2019, 12:51 AM
Its abit dry... Lack of lub I guess
The same thing happened to me once with a FL

Now if money permits I will get 001 its amazingly good... But its expensive and sg local shops none selling so have to get it online

Hi bro
Mind to share where to get 001?

DPOWER
11-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Hi bro

Orchard Lucky Plaza sex shop

baotohk
12-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Condom usually break due to wrong fitment(sizing) or failure to wear them correctly or lack of lubricant after a long period of time.

Long distance runner take note...:p

baotohk
12-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Orchard Lucky Plaza sex shop

can easily order from lazada

GN007SG
12-02-2019, 06:04 AM
Hi bro

Qoo10.........

Geylang1969
13-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Another variable is not to use baby oil with a condom causing it to break. It's important to use only water-based lubricants, such as K-Y jelly with latex condoms.

Oil-based lubricants will damage the latex condom.

But at GL we have no control on this right? WL always puts her lubricant or lotion and we usually don't know or pay attention to what she applies. They might use some oil based ones because that is more comfortable to them and it doesn't wash away easily before the next customer..

GeylangWanderer
13-02-2019, 11:23 PM
If u bring ur lube they probably wont mind using yours and saving on theirs, maybe they will be curious n test out abit first or ask some questions i guess

baotohk
14-02-2019, 06:05 PM
But at GL we have no control on this right? WL always puts her lubricant or lotion and we usually don't know or pay attention to what she applies. They might use some oil based ones because that is more comfortable to them and it doesn't wash away easily before the next customer..

no GL WL will use oil based unless they are prepared to raw with you.

It's common sense

unfit
14-02-2019, 06:50 PM
no GL WL will use oil based unless they are prepared to raw with you.

It's common sense

Some apply KY into CD then capped also slipped into pussy :p

Zakarum
15-02-2019, 04:12 PM
All the 0.00 fans falling in :p

Where can I buy 0.00? :D:D

unfit
15-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Where can I buy 0.00? :D:D

cost will be tipping to the girls :p

apache
15-02-2019, 10:34 PM
I have tried to fill up this condom with water, made into a ball, tie it and play with the gal in the shower room and throw the condom ball at each other, it did not break. dropped on the floor and hit against the wall a few times. so.... it is very tough I must say

rey69
17-02-2019, 05:22 PM
0.01 CD could be bought from GL sex shop.
It has 2 brands.
One brand selling $20 for 3 while another $35 for 5.

tanonglee
18-02-2019, 01:45 AM
if you can wait . you want to buy more than one boxe . my advice is order from online from Rakuten.com . ship directly from japan . if i on work trip to japan . i buy from japan convenience store . if running low on 00.1 . i order more than 4 boxes at a time from rakuten . even after included shipping fee . cost still cheaper than buy from singapore local sex shop or online store . their price for one box is expensive .

Geylang1969
18-02-2019, 03:30 PM
I have tried to fill up this condom with water, made into a ball, tie it and play with the gal in the shower room and throw the condom ball at each other, it did not break. dropped on the floor and hit against the wall a few times. so.... it is very tough I must say

Wow quite an experiment you did :p thanks bro for that strength test. Must have been funny to watch condom ball ping pong....:D

rey69
19-02-2019, 12:40 AM
I used 0.01 condom & it disappeared in a gal's pussy.
No wonder i felt so shiok as the bonking got to the later stage.
I cummed into her pussy, thinking my armies contained in the condom.
After pulling out, we could not find that 0.01 cd.
She poked her pussy & realised i had creampied her.
Even after shower, she still could not find that cd.

Had anybody experienced this before?

YJ17
19-02-2019, 10:56 AM
I used 0.01 condom & it disappeared in a gal's pussy.
No wonder i felt so shiok as the bonking got to the later stage.
I cummed into her pussy, thinking my armies contained in the condom.
After pulling out, we could not find that 0.01 cd.
She poked her pussy & realised i had creampied her.
Even after shower, she still could not find that cd.

Had anybody experienced this before?

Would be damn funny if the next bro who raw her suddenly find himself capped after withdrawing :D

GN007SG
19-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Would be damn funny if the next bro who raw her suddenly find himself capped after withdrawing :D

You have potential to be a AV script writer