PDA

View Full Version : DumbAss GuangDong Foshan Recommendations

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi Boyz & Gals,
Seems like no one actually wrote about Guangdong Foshan where Huang Fei Hong once lives.
Been here for the past 1 year and have realized this place is more of those economical fun places if you know where to look.
Had quite a few fun over the past few months after getting familiar with my area.
Hope to contribute like I did for Hangzhou.
Been to quite a few joints and the top of my list is Ti Ya Club.
Surrounding is nothing to shout about as it does looks sleeeeezy due to lack of maintenance.
The rooms however, is another story. All are private rooms with Steam attached. Only drawback is the toilet that is squatting only. I like the massage bed in the bath as that is where they would shower and clean you lying down.
Girls are young and young MILF. All trained to please!
Very much like Macau style with cat bath, teasing and BJ. FJ is another round of surprises as long as you like, any positions and anywhere in the room.
2 full hours of services at a remarkable RMB468 for total package.
When you get to know the girls, you could ask for number for house call at RMB300.
If you are in for Service Oriented joint, this is the one in Foshan.
Made it a point to be there at least once a week.
Cheers and stay tuned for more exciting joints recommendations.:D

Ronaldo
21-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Foshan always seems out of the way no matter where you are coming from. There is no direct expressway, at least during the time I was based in the south.
So whenever there is a customer requesting a visit from Foshan, I tend to ponder if I should go....

But since you mentioned there is happening, maybe I can check it out next time.

:D

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Foshan always seems out of the way no matter where you are coming from. There is no direct expressway, at least during the time I was based in the south.

They do have the Guangzhou Foshan Expressway and a subway (number 1 line towards Xi Lang end of line so will not miss stops) all the way to the outskirts of Foshan. Taking a cab from the metro to the place for fun is about RMB32~35

The place where TY is located is a cluster of Fun joints.
Will be trying out more joints and post my FRs here soon.

dirtyhairy
21-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Yo Bro DAssy,
Glad to hear from you again houlaodi
am planning to hit ChongChing later this year
so any good accommodation, fun places to recommend my bro dear?
once again, DirtyHairy says thanks to you and endless rounds of cheers!:D

Ah Dac
21-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Bro, still enjoying there huh??

So when is ur next trip back here??

:p

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Yo Bro DAssy,
Glad to hear from you again houlaodi
am planning to hit ChongChing later this year
so any good accommodation, fun places to recommend my bro dear?
once again, DirtyHairy says thanks to you and endless rounds of cheers!:D

I am all alive and kicking. CQ you need to go into Shanghai Recommendations and look for Bro PTR (PuTonRen) he is our CQ man!
Anytime coming over to Foshan just drop me a line.

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Bro, still enjoying there huh??

So when is ur next trip back here??

:p

I still have no idea when I will be back as I am too busy working here. Lucky for me fun is always readily available to relieve stress.

Had a few nice adventure and some are already asking how to get into Singapore. Maybe you guys will get the chance for new meat real soon.

Maybe I will start a Foshan Yahoo Group to share pictures and location shots.

When will you and the gang be coming over and pay me a visit? The joints I visit can do house calls so no problem. You saw the price and I think they are all worth the price.

So you guys still drop by GL BS KTV?:D

Ah Dac
21-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Hmmm... Dun bother Lurpsexx lar, he too busy liao!! Kekeke!

When the group is up then let me know hor, can see preview even better!

As for FS, machaim sibei out of the way leh! If got more days then I let u know!

BS long time never go liao, yesterday went also no room so went to another joint instead.

Had a few nice adventure and some are already asking how to get into Singapore. Maybe you guys will get the chance for new meat real soon.

Maybe I will start a Foshan Yahoo Group to share pictures and location shots.

When will you and the gang be coming over and pay me a visit? The joints I visit can do house calls so no problem. You saw the price and I think they are all worth the price.

So you guys still drop by GL BS KTV?:D

DumbAss
21-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Hmmm... Dun bother Lurpsexx lar, he too busy liao!! Kekeke!

When the group is up then let me know hor, can see preview even better!

As for FS, machaim sibei out of the way leh! If got more days then I let u know!

BS long time never go liao, yesterday went also no room so went to another joint instead.

It is very near to Guangzhou and only about 20 minutes via Subway. Definitely easier to get to compared to Dongguan where the rates are getting high due to all the foreign presence.

dirtyhairy
21-06-2007, 12:46 PM
I am all alive and kicking. CQ you need to go into Shanghai Recommendations and look for Bro PTR (PuTonRen) he is our CQ man! Anytime coming over to Foshan just drop me a line.

Yo Bro DA,
thanks for the infor and abt CQ's via bro PTR
Will look him up when I get there lah...
meanwhile keep the juices flowing
and once in awhile make us salivate with more bonk postings!
DirtyHairy, aka Laobaby into good, safe sex only :D

DumbAss
22-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Yo Bro DA,
thanks for the infor and abt CQ's via bro PTR
Will look him up when I get there lah...
meanwhile keep the juices flowing
and once in awhile make us salivate with more bonk postings!
DirtyHairy, aka Laobaby into good, safe sex only :D

No problem bro. Stay tuned as I will be putting up my FR in the next day or so!;)

KLKOOL
22-06-2007, 09:33 AM
So whenever there is a customer requesting a visit from Foshan, I tend to ponder if I should go....

But since you mentioned there is happening, maybe I can check it out next time.

This is because although it is adjacent to GZ, its in the wrong Direction, heading towards the interiors of China.

By car, its about 45 minutes...

What bro DumbAss describe is typical in CHina. But it is very expensive for Foshan standards. To give a comparison, ZH grade would be ard 260 - 300 RMB, GZ is about 400 - 500 RMB, with full Spa Facilities.

DumbAss
22-06-2007, 12:09 PM
This is because although it is adjacent to GZ, its in the wrong Direction, heading towards the interiors of China.

What bro DumbAss describe is typical in CHina. But it is very expensive for Foshan standards. To give a comparison, ZH grade would be ard 260 - 300 RMB, GZ is about 400 - 500 RMB, with full Spa Facilities.

For the last 10 years in China, I have no idea that Foshan was ever in the Wrong Direction. 45 minutes would have gotten me to the new Airport passing Guangzhou.

I have no idea what your comparison are based upon.

We are here to share our experience. I would leave the decision to individuals as to whether they find their money well spent. IMHO I pay for the experience and if I like it, I go back, if not, go elsewhere.

Personally, TY fees is not that expensive as they do make up their lack of facilities with services.

whitegals
23-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Maybe he means they drive on the Wrong side of the road.:D

mvpexcalibur
23-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I used to go there every year 2 to 4 times (till last year) to visit a good old classmate of mine who lived and still living there whenever I was out in DGN.
To be honest, Foshan is a little more $$ (I mean buying stuff compare to DGN) but still a safe place to wander around.
I have seen a list in another site showing places of interests (but it was in Chinese) and another old friend of mine did try some of the places (really cheap and dirty) ...let see if I can find that list on my other computer and post it out here.
Usually, I relaxed at the KTV or foot massage more since old friend has contacts there.
Too bad now my work does not required to travel there anymore .... have fun with all the mei mei out there. I missed getting my hair cut out there.

DumbAss
26-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I used to go there every year 2 to 4 times (till last year) to visit a good old classmate of mine who lived and still living there whenever I was out in DGN.
To be honest, Foshan is a little more $$ (I mean buying stuff compare to DGN) but still a safe place to wander around.
I have seen a list in another site showing places of interests (but it was in Chinese) and another old friend of mine did try some of the places (really cheap and dirty) ...let see if I can find that list on my other computer and post it out here.
Usually, I relaxed at the KTV or foot massage more since old friend has contacts there.
Too bad now my work does not required to travel there anymore .... have fun with all the mei mei out there. I missed getting my hair cut out there.
Yes, Hair cut is an enjoyment. Maybe you could get your foot massage contact from your friend. I am very keen.
I am still trying to get some time out to write some FRs.

mvpexcalibur
27-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Yes, Hair cut is an enjoyment. Maybe you could get your foot massage contact from your friend. I am very keen.
I am still trying to get some time out to write some FRs.

Should not be an issue .... drop me an email with my nick and add the @hotmail or yahoo ... will pass u his contact .... he is running his business out there anyway. When I was out there, I tried couple of them ... the most painful one is the one in the clinics (kinda like 3rd or 4th is all foot massage) .. usually we end up in the city center by the circle (close to Foshan Hotel).

Maybe will see u one day out there (very slim chance now) since I have not travel there for work since last Sept.

Guess I have not found the list yet ... maybe is on my work computer and cannot access here. :D Will try to find this week since been busy with lay-offs at work.

DumbAss
27-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Should not be an issue .... drop me an email with my nick and add the @hotmail or yahoo ... will pass u his contact .... he is running his business out there anyway. When I was out there, I tried couple of them ... the most painful one is the one in the clinics (kinda like 3rd or 4th is all foot massage) .. usually we end up in the city center by the circle (close to Foshan Hotel).

Maybe will see u one day out there (very slim chance now) since I have not travel there for work since last Sept.

Guess I have not found the list yet ... maybe is on my work computer and cannot access here. :D Will try to find this week since been busy with lay-offs at work.

Tried some but never once near Foshan Hotel.
I lived near City Square end where the new Walmart is.

Rainman
28-06-2007, 01:40 AM

Foshan is near SZ no?

Anyway, u are th best guide lah..

cheers

DumbAss
08-08-2007, 03:53 AM
Sorry for the late posts as I was too tied up!
Here is the latest I have tried so far.
I got a sweet looking knockout for over night at RMB800 the other day at Foshan Hotel. A little ex but what the hack! Her name is Jenny.
Speaks reasonably good English and very pleasant and definitely ready to please. BJ is good and very GF feeling. However, the down side is she always wanted to go some pubs first which I knew she is taking rebates from my spending. Decided to call it quits after awhile.
Found another BJ queen from DiYa last month. Name is Qing Take out is RMB300 for 2 hours. Service oriented but take you for granted after a few sessions and services dropped. Tried to get me to pay RMB500 for overnight and I say past and moved on to new pastures.
Had a Sichuan gal last night for RMB500. Definitely younger than Qing and Jenny. Damn green horn and really stupid. Once off sort as I am not in the mood to teach.
There are lots of Street Walkers but I am not the type to go for those. Rates is RMB100~200/shot and RMB300~400/night
Will be trying out new joints tomorrow to pre celebrate National Day and Stand Up for Singapore.

Ah Dac
08-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Hahaha!!

Enjoying huh??

Bro, Happy National Day!!

Will be trying out new joints tomorrow to pre celebrate National Day and Stand Up for Singapore.

romans
08-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Sorry for the late posts as I was too tied up!
Here is the latest I have tried so far.
I got a sweet looking knockout for over night at RMB800 the other day at Foshan Hotel. A little ex but what the hack! Her name is Jenny.
Speaks reasonably good English and very pleasant and definitely ready to please. BJ is good and very GF feeling. However, the down side is she always wanted to go some pubs first which I knew she is taking rebates from my spending. Decided to call it quits after awhile.
Found another BJ queen from DiYa last month. Name is Qing Take out is RMB300 for 2 hours. Service oriented but take you for granted after a few sessions and services dropped. Tried to get me to pay RMB500 for overnight and I say past and moved on to new pastures.
Had a Sichuan gal last night for RMB500. Definitely younger than Qing and Jenny. Damn green horn and really stupid. Once off sort as I am not in the mood to teach.
There are lots of Street Walkers but I am not the type to go for those. Rates is RMB100~200/shot and RMB300~400/night

Bro you enjoying life leh .... no wonder went BS with you, u sian sian ..

whitegals
10-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Eh bro,

Save some pussy for me man! :D

loveya
04-09-2007, 04:11 PM
bros, going to foshan next week and staying in Foshan hotel, saw their website, they have sauna there. anyone tried before? or any hc nearby foshan hotel i can try? any recommendation?

mvpexcalibur
07-09-2007, 08:55 AM
bros, going to foshan next week and staying in Foshan hotel, saw their website, they have sauna there. anyone tried before? or any hc nearby foshan hotel i can try? any recommendation?

Yep tried the Foshan Hotel sauna last year. Not too crowded and it was located on the 4th or 5th floor. Price is pretty decent with standard package. They have the sauna within the so called big room .. i would suggest go with another buddy (like DumbAss) ..Too bad don't travel there anymore for my work. Else can go relax :-)
The Foshan Hotel KTV has kinda gone down hill (I started going there from 2004 to 2006) ..plus it is a little ex too.

whitegals
13-03-2008, 11:08 PM
The KTV in Foshan hotel is FUBAR. Went there with Bro Dumbass and another bro back in Nov 07, the moment the mamasan brought in gals, i almost dropped my glass, KNN, all monster looking types, we went through something like 8 groups before we managed to get a couple of SYT looking ones.

The one I picked agreed to go back to mine and the price we agreed upon was RMB500, on the way back, she wanted RMB1000, by the time we were at the foot of the hotel, fuck, her price was now RMB 2000! CCB, I flagged down a passing taxi, got her inside and threw RMB20 into the taxi and went back to my room to jerk off....

Never going back there again! :mad:

SGPshanghai69
14-03-2008, 11:44 PM
It is very near to Guangzhou and only about 20 minutes via Subway.

Yo Dear Bro Dumbass,
Hey there bro.....glad to hear that you have once again started a new thread for fellow bros benefits here!

As mentioned the last time, I'm having a project in Guangzhou that will last till end May for completion hand-over.
So I'll be visiting Guangzhou every other week for 3-4 days, shall sure to find a chance & pay you a visit when the chance comes...
You take care there & save some 'fresh meat' for your bro here man.....
Cheerios bro..................:p

DumbAss
18-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Here is my latest updates for full services.
Found a few new joints around my area. Though expensive, I think they are worth it for a try.
XinHu Hotel afternoon room rate is RMB198 night rate RMB268 gals range from RMB400~500/2hr
HaiGe Hotel all day room rate at RMB168 gals range from RMB400~500/2hr
Garden Hotel all day VIP room rate RMB198 gals 400~500/2hr
LongQuan Suana room rate RMB198 gals RMB400/2hr

Sanshui City
Suana Room rate RMB90 gals RMB300/2hr
Call into Hotel Room RMB130~200/shot RMB260/night:p

mvpexcalibur
20-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Bro D.A.

Have not check this out for a while ... hope u are having fun in FS. Have not been there for a while - wish I can. But my current work do not bring me there anymore :( Anyway, having a trip coming to head back SGP, BKK, TPE, and then to Tokyo next month ... guess the US dollars sucks in exchange for SIN dollars now. Let me know if u want to eat roti prata in SGP in early April in SGP. :o maybe should get my SGP buddies to go Geylang and eat hor fun :p

Mario_2008
20-03-2008, 01:18 PM
XinHu Hotel afternoon room rate is RMB198 night rate RMB268 gals range from RMB400~500/2hr
HaiGe Hotel all day room rate at RMB168 gals range from RMB400~500/2hr
Garden Hotel all day VIP room rate RMB198 gals 400~500/2hr
LongQuan Suana room rate RMB198 gals RMB400/2hr

Bro DumbAss, thanks for the recommendations.

whitegals
24-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey bro,

So did you finally try out that foot massage place that we were talking about with all the hanky panky stuff that supposedly goes on in there? You know, the one above McDonald's?

ngeta
24-03-2008, 10:43 PM
hi, thanks for great info. didn't know foshan so nearby guangzhou, can even take subway there. i will prob drop by on wed/thur or this weekend to check it out. any cheap + safe/clean hotel to recommend? have spent amost all my $$ liao, need to budget a bit. :-) my number incase anyone wants to meet up to check out this place: 13751216740:D

whitegals
30-03-2008, 11:38 PM
hi, thanks for great info. didn't know foshan so nearby guangzhou, can even take subway there. i will prob drop by on wed/thur or this weekend to check it out. any cheap + safe/clean hotel to recommend? have spent amost all my $$ liao, need to budget a bit. :-) my number incase anyone wants to meet up to check out this place: 13751216740:D

Bro,

Wot sort of standard are you looking at? How clean you want the hotel to be?

How about just a room with bathroom attached and condoms on the bedside type, can? You can get anything from 180RMB to 300RMB a night, depending on what you want and where you are at...

DumbAss
06-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Here is my latest updates in Foshan.
Went with Whitegals the other time and found this joint called zhongtudao at RMB468 with full service for 2 hours.
Another cheap trill is RMB238 for HJ in JuHao. RMB258 with breast massage and HJ in the same place.;)

gniwgonwk
15-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi Bro!
The joints you listed sound interesting - could you provide some details on where they are located and contact numbers please?

unfit
01-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Any kind brothers can be my lighthouse in FoShan NanHai please...:D