PDA

View Full Version : East side MP

GawdlovesMe
27-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Hi all, this is my first time writing a report that I had experience. Please dont mind my phrasing and english. So here goes:

I had eyed this MP for very long already, keep passing by it. I will try to bio inside but cannot bio alot. Then one day really really dam gao wei like never sleep properly. My mindset if dont have happy ending but got good massage also can la. So just go lor. The location is quite accessible for both private and public transport as there is carpark behind and its around 10-15min walk from the nearest mrt. So when I went it, I was greeted by the receptionist and was told on what their hourly rates are and what promotions they had so I chose the 90mins de cause I really want to have at least a good massage. HAHAHA. So I went up, then entered a room got include bathing facilities leh. In my experience in this thread got this maybe got chance le ma. So I was hoping la. Then bathed, changed then she came in. Her massage really really good. She got legit train in TCM as she told me started out in TCM but then decided to change job cause at TCM there need work everyday then the strength must dam strong one then she say keep getting sick there. blah blah. Fast forward, she suddenly ask want prostate massage not? I was like hmmm.. Okay la. but she say need pay extra 22 to downstairs for the service then I ask her got extra extra not. She say have but scared the lady boss know so must use this as an excuse to do the EXTRA. I was like dam horny and all so I just say okay. Then she make a call downstairs and said I wanted this. So after massaging all my back, thighs and hand then she proceed to HJ me. It was very sensual like legit TCM kind. Still can autoroam. WHERE TO FIND?!?! HAHAHA, so I paid what I am due and when walking out I saw more MLs, like still got 8-10 extra. Seems like got different shifts.

ML:
Looks: 7/10
Massage Skills: 10/10
Body: 7.5/10
Location: Accessible but if you go in the day or noon might not be so discreet
Damage: 80 (90mins) + 22 + 50

Hope you all like my FR and am willing to share contacts within east side. Most preferably around bedok area.

Messypiggy
27-01-2019, 09:45 PM
Bro, mind pm the location for exchange?

Gluconate
27-01-2019, 10:05 PM
Hi all, this is my first time writing a report that I had experience. Please dont mind my phrasing and english. So here goes:

I had eyed this MP for very long already, keep passing by it. I will try to bio inside but cannot bio alot. Then one day really really dam gao wei like never sleep properly. My mindset if dont have happy ending but got good massage also can la. So just go lor. The location is quite accessible for both private and public transport as there is carpark behind and its around 10-15min walk from the nearest mrt. So when I went it, I was greeted by the receptionist and was told on what their hourly rates are and what promotions they had so I chose the 90mins de cause I really want to have at least a good massage. HAHAHA. So I went up, then entered a room got include bathing facilities leh. In my experience in this thread got this maybe got chance le ma. So I was hoping la. Then bathed, changed then she came in. Her massage really really good. She got legit train in TCM as she told me started out in TCM but then decided to change job cause at TCM there need work everyday then the strength must dam strong one then she say keep getting sick there. blah blah. Fast forward, she suddenly ask want prostate massage not? I was like hmmm.. Okay la. but she say need pay extra 22 to downstairs for the service then I ask her got extra extra not. She say have but scared the lady boss know so must use this as an excuse to do the EXTRA. I was like dam horny and all so I just say okay. Then she make a call downstairs and said I wanted this. So after massaging all my back, thighs and hand then she proceed to HJ me. It was very sensual like legit TCM kind. Still can autoroam. WHERE TO FIND?!?! HAHAHA, so I paid what I am due and when walking out I saw more MLs, like still got 8-10 extra. Seems like got different shifts.

ML:

Hope you all like my FR and am willing to share contacts within east side. Most preferably around bedok area.

Hi, can PM contact? thanks!

s_lim79
27-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Call share location would want to try try.. thanks in advance .

liber
27-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Bro,mind share location?

fabwan
28-01-2019, 01:19 PM

ML:

Wow total $150....🤦🏻‍♂️

DirtyB0y
28-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Bro can share location! I’m staying in Bedok !

momogaga
29-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Can Share bro?

Dosy
29-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Can share contact brother ? Thank you.

Nikelove
30-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Can share contact bro

jiangdalia
06-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Share east side please

jjdd9933
06-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Can share bro? Willing to exchange east side contacts

Bullshitlar
07-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Carrot.....spoil market

fanclub11
07-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Bro can share contact?

pirate1
13-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Another p massage......

Puppet23
17-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Plz share ctc bro. Thanks

afroo85
03-03-2019, 06:48 AM
Hi all, this is my first time writing a report that I had experience. Please dont mind my phrasing and english. So here goes:.

Hi bro..
Thanks in advance any location

whiteadder
03-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Bro mind sharing location

rcsdg
03-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Please share contact bro. Will up your points. :)