PDA

View Full Version : Can u touch prostitute 1st or must pay 1st?

eugenengsx
21-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Pay prostitute than go with her to room for piak is like so boring and is follow sop.

When she is standing on the streets, can u touch her neh neh or her thighs 1st to play with her?

If you don't book her after that, can she make police report that you molest her?

You can defend yourself say you play with her and she is like a dead fish so boring, so you decide not to book her, also nothing wrong right?

GeylangWanderer
22-01-2019, 08:07 AM
U try and see how they whack u...

ttocaw
22-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Pay prostitute than go with her to room for piak is like so boring and is follow sop.

When she is standing on the streets, can u touch her neh neh or her thighs 1st to play with her?

If you don't book her after that, can she make police report that you molest her?

You can defend yourself say you play with her and she is like a dead fish so boring, so you decide not to book her, also nothing wrong right?

Confirm can. I try before many times.

Even the legal whorehouse. I go in touch touch touch... even put my kkj inside the girl but i feel she like dead fish then i reject and walk out. I try mouth, i try below, even test her hand, no feel means no feel.

The OKT cannot do anything also.
I even want to try the OKT but he reject me.

I also walked into Ritz Carlton before eat their buffet. eat a bit then i refuse to pay. The fish they serve also dead one. pay for what ? dead fish .. no feel.
Then i go into their suite and stay, sleep a while, bath, shit, also never pay.

It's not to my liking, they of course complain and make noise at front desk when i check out but still cannot do anything.

I also still here posting on sbf.

My most recent one is i apply BTO from HDB. I stay a while already i say no feeling. Like a dead place like that. HDB immediately refund me all the deposit, CPF plus accrued interest.

Then minister call me personally to apologize for the flat no feel. Next parliament they will raise up this issue for debate. No feel = no need to pay.

I tell you, all SOP is bullshit one. Don't believe you go walk into any of the legal whorehouse and try.

Touch until you shiok, then say no feel.

Those on the street one also can try. i try until they see me they will run away.

If they make noise, tell them buy fruits at NTUC also need to press press a bit, buy chicken confirm must press what.

Even 7-11 condom i also rip open and try before, then say too small. Also like that. no need to pay.

From movie to concerts at esplanade, even Zoo i also never pay before. Just need to say no feel can liao.

Haidilao i eat 20 minute, see the man throw the noodle also no feel. Also never pay. Go KTV i open the cannon, drink 2 sip, also say no feel.

It's been almost a year since i spent any money.

You know who the most afraid of me or not ?

Singapore pool.

I tell you why.

I bet already, never win right. i ask for refund.

From Toto to 4D, all can refund. Never win what, then they take my money for fuck. I go to the counter and gan them, they immediately return me my money.

I know people won't believe but i ask you, you try before or not ? never right ?
I proudly say i try before.

Everytime i get my money back.

i know many people will not believe, so you go and try it out then you update us tonight.

Tonight i going to try another suite at IMH there. can make booking somemore. If want i can help you reserve one.

JOGK
22-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Go batam discos lah
There you can test water first
I remember i went to their tables
I cant see their face ... so they use small torch
Shine from head to toe
Shine at cleavage ...use hand and feel also
Check armpits shave or not
Put hand inside panty ..check shaven or not
Shiok kao kao
If no feel ...NEXT PLEASE
:D

Laogaotsurugi
23-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Your post make me laugh the hardest in 2019 so far
Confirm can. I try before many times.

Even the legal whorehouse. I go in touch touch touch... even put my kkj inside the girl but i feel she like dead fish then i reject and walk out. I try mouth, i try below, even test her hand, no feel means no feel.

The OKT cannot do anything also.
I even want to try the OKT but he reject me.

I also walked into Ritz Carlton before eat their buffet. eat a bit then i refuse to pay. The fish they serve also dead one. pay for what ? dead fish .. no feel.
Then i go into their suite and stay, sleep a while, bath, shit, also never pay.

It's not to my liking, they of course complain and make noise at front desk when i check out but still cannot do anything.

I also still here posting on sbf.

My most recent one is i apply BTO from HDB. I stay a while already i say no feeling. Like a dead place like that. HDB immediately refund me all the deposit, CPF plus accrued interest.

Then minister call me personally to apologize for the flat no feel. Next parliament they will raise up this issue for debate. No feel = no need to pay.

I tell you, all SOP is bullshit one. Don't believe you go walk into any of the legal whorehouse and try.

Touch until you shiok, then say no feel.

Those on the street one also can try. i try until they see me they will run away.

If they make noise, tell them buy fruits at NTUC also need to press press a bit, buy chicken confirm must press what.

Even 7-11 condom i also rip open and try before, then say too small. Also like that. no need to pay.

From movie to concerts at esplanade, even Zoo i also never pay before. Just need to say no feel can liao.

Haidilao i eat 20 minute, see the man throw the noodle also no feel. Also never pay. Go KTV i open the cannon, drink 2 sip, also say no feel.

It's been almost a year since i spent any money.

You know who the most afraid of me or not ?

Singapore pool.

I tell you why.

I bet already, never win right. i ask for refund.

From Toto to 4D, all can refund. Never win what, then they take my money for fuck. I go to the counter and gan them, they immediately return me my money.

I know people won't believe but i ask you, you try before or not ? never right ?
I proudly say i try before.

Everytime i get my money back.

i know many people will not believe, so you go and try it out then you update us tonight.

Tonight i going to try another suite at IMH there. can make booking somemore. If want i can help you reserve one.

Fat Fatt
29-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Your post make me laugh the hardest in 2019 so far

I agree too, but I think he has a strong point to make to all these fellow samsters who ask funny questions. Please have some common sense and logic.

The Old Nite
29-01-2019, 06:59 PM
you cannot touch but u can test drive 1st...

Bizsta
29-01-2019, 07:43 PM
U try and see how they whack u...u are right,all got people jaga