PDA

View Full Version : How to test your KC?

coolnrelax
17-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Hi all bros,

There has been very enlightening discussions going on about KCs lately. Will like to start another thread for deeper discussion and thought.

I'm sure a lot of bros are "KC"ing on the side.. may it be with Thai FL / China MM / etc.. a lot of times the men are drawn into this with the strong belief that she really likes him. This will then lead the men into parting with their money for their KC, may it be housing rent, clothes, HPs, allowance, etc...

Actually men who have KC normally will have extra cash to spare. However, this is all an investment and we will want returns - normally in terms of special bed activity, being her only 'special one', getting extra time from her, etc..... I personally think that if a man has sufficient cash to spare and if he quite likes the girl, it is ok to go ahead. However, it is equally important that the KC remains true to him and treats him as her only boyfriend/lover - the rest being customers only.

Here comes the discussion point: Is there any way to test whether the KC is really saying the truth? We all know these working girls are very smart.. but I'm sure we men have our own ideas up our sleeves to test her right?

Any one with experience who like to share? :D

naemlo
17-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Actually men who have KC normally will have extra cash to spare.

I have to disagree with this statement.

Any one with experience who like to share? :D

Dun give her money, dun buy her gift except special occasion, dun pay for her this n that. :rolleyes:

Castrol
17-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Here comes the discussion point: Is there any way to test whether the KC is really saying the truth?

go bank withdraw everything, give her all your money and show her your bank book is 0. then wait 24 hours.

but if you got no money hor, then its the other way round, she has to test whether you are telling the truth about your high post job and high floor condo. :D

curious75
18-06-2007, 12:07 AM
bros coolnrelax,

what do you want to test and what kind of truth you want to know.i'm a KC addict,can share if you want it.

justl00king
18-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Tell her you got sick buffalo at home and ask her for a loan...:D

qw2op
18-06-2007, 12:20 AM
However, this is all an investment and we will want returns - normally in terms of special bed activity, being her only 'special one', getting extra time from her, etc..... I personally think that if a man has sufficient cash to spare and if he quite likes the girl, it is ok to go ahead. However, it is equally important that the KC remains true to him and treats him as her only boyfriend/lover - the rest being customers only.

Here comes the discussion point: Is there any way to test whether the KC is really saying the truth? We all know these working girls are very smart.. but I'm sure we men have our own ideas up our sleeves to test her right?

if a man has ze money 2 spare ... bao her lah ... then he can hv her 2 himself ... he must ask her 2 agree 2 his terms n conditions b4 baoing her lah ...

if he suspects anything n feels nt happy wif it, call it off lor ... go get another fish ...

since his intention is juz fun 4 a short period of time ... y bother 2 test ze truth? ... does he really hv 2 noe? ... must he really want 2 noe? ...

me hv no such experience ... no offence hor ... juz my 2.14 cents (gst incl.) worth ... :)

candidfan
18-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Ignorance is bliss. If you really must know, then bring her to work & back everyday. Be it wife, girlfriend or lover, whoever keep's her company the most will eventually shag her.

i-play-2
18-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I ever test my KC in china...say i need money and i sms my A/C to her say send what you have to me....2 day later i rev rmp20,000...i so touch unit now still with her.

no_faith
18-06-2007, 02:09 PM
investment? imho, is speculation bah.

like bro qw2op said, if itz juz meant to play, why bother the truth?

bro 1-play-2, maybe itz ur money afterall.

to test?
act more cham den them loh.

see how they react?:D

coolnrelax
18-06-2007, 02:54 PM
bros coolnrelax,

what do you want to test and what kind of truth you want to know.i'm a KC addict,can share if you want it.

Hi bro curious,

Thanks, since u offered insights, let me give u a brief....

Currently I pay for her housing and sometimes bring her out to buy stuff. Arrangement is I can go screw anytime (outside her working hours) and sleep over anytime, when she free we go out like BF/GF bla bla, so far she never reject me on anything. Any other guy who want to bring her out or screw her pays according to the market rate. She does not go out with other men if they do not pay. I definitely do not want to pau her exclusively.. I have personally seen how much she earns a week and the sum is very very shocking.

So far everything is going on ok. But u know la, when we men spend/invest money, we expect the truth. So, how do I find out if she's speaking the truth when she claims that I'm the only 'special one', the rest are only customers? I also want to think of a fool proof way to see how she reacts when a prospect offers her the same terms + an additional high but believable sum of extra cash.

I know this sounds stupid la, but u know.. I do not want to make a bad investment. To me, if she changes her mind so easily, I'd rather call it off now and find someone else. Although we men are out to play, we should not let them take us for fools.

Any idea?

Castrol
18-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Currently I pay for her housing and sometimes bring her out to buy stuff. Arrangement is I can go screw anytime (outside her working hours) and sleep over anytime, when she free we go out like BF/GF bla bla, so far she never reject me on anything. Any other guy who want to bring her out or screw her pays according to the market rate. She does not go out with other men if they do not pay.

how much is the housing monthly? is it expen the sive? :D

no_faith
18-06-2007, 03:14 PM
pay for her housing and buy stuff,
screw anytime and slp over anytime.
she nvr reject u on anyting.
of course lah, u giving her money leh.

She does not go out with other men if they do not pay.
tis is obvious rite:confused:

Although we men are out to play, we should not let them take us for fools.
:rolleyes:

18-06-2007, 03:20 PM
pay for her housing and buy stuff,
screw anytime and slp over anytime.
she nvr reject u on anyting.
of course lah, u giving her money leh.

She does not go out with other men if they do not pay.
tis is obvious rite:confused:

Although we men are out to play, we should not let them take us for fools.
:rolleyes:

I agree with your thought,since Bro coolnrelax is the one who paying for the stuff she will never ever reject unless she find someone can buy more stuff and will give her more time to go shopping or drink high tea with freinds.So in this state Bro coolnrelax u are still in 'Safe Zone'. Well i do believe if u told her that u are bankrupt u will see her leaving u ,it sad and cruel but that the truth

coolnrelax
18-06-2007, 03:24 PM
how much is the housing monthly? is it expen the sive? :D

errr.. its about $1.5K+ per mth

coolnrelax
18-06-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree with your thought,since Bro coolnrelax is the one who paying for the stuff she will never ever reject unless she find someone can buy more stuff and will give her more time to go shopping or drink high tea with freinds.So in this state Bro coolnrelax u are still in 'Safe Zone'. Well i do believe if u told her that u are bankrupt u will see her leaving u ,it sad and cruel but that the truth

of cos bro, no money no talk in this world. to get into a lady's good books, a man must spend money and some time. she's actually quite good in the sense that if I say its not time to buy her that bag, she won't force me.

the qn is, do u know of any fool proof plan that I can use to test her with the scenario that a guy want to offer her what I offer (housing + presents) but with additional extra cash as well.

cos I wanna see if she will go for the other offer. if she does, then all that sweety talk she said is all bullshit. what I know from her frens is that there are ppl offering her quite a lot of money, but she rejects them. anyway this is just heresay, I wanna think of a way to test myself.

I believe the answers given by the bros here will not only benefit me.. but many other guys with KCs as well... :p

Castrol
18-06-2007, 03:35 PM
errr.. its about $1.5K+ per mth

bro for S$1.5k+ a month, you are just 2nd choice in the bonking order. the customers who pay her are 1st choice every nite, correct me if i'm wrong.

when there is fixed overheads, you should be the only one bonking her. well although she will still bonk elsewhere and take cover. :D

coolnrelax
18-06-2007, 03:54 PM
bro for S$1.5k+ a month, you are just 2nd choice in the bonking order. the customers who pay her are 1st choice every nite, correct me if i'm wrong.

when there is fixed overheads, you should be the only one bonking her. well although she will still bonk elsewhere and take cover. :D

well bro, the only person who can be the 1st choice will be the one who pays her equal to how much she earns every month. So of cos I do not expect her to reject a customer to be with me for a particular night.. although she did that before. Apart from the rent, the gifts I buy her cost more than the rent itself, so I think the investment is pretty substantial.

Back to the main qn, can u think of any fool proof method I can use to test her (someone offering what i offer + extra money say.. additional $3K per mth)? cos I wanna see if she is swayed so easily........ ?? :D

qw2op
18-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Back to the main qn, can u think of any fool proof method I can use to test her (someone offering what i offer + extra money say.. additional $3K per mth)? cos I wanna see if she is swayed so easily........ ??
ok ... kaypoh again ... again hor ... juz 2.14 cents (gst incl.) worth only hor ...

get a friend ... or mayb a bro here :p ... act like big towkay ... drive ferarri down ... get her 4 company ... give her big tips ... then make ze offer she can't refuse ...

c whether she refuse or nt lor ... :p

Castrol
18-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Back to the main qn, can u think of any fool proof method I can use to test her (someone offering what i offer + extra money say.. additional $3K per mth)? cos I wanna see if she is swayed so easily........ ?? :D

testing her by $ is easy right? anyone can help you to make her a better offer.

but the point is, whats the objective here? if she's not swayed easily, your money is well spent?

you want to test your KC woman whom you know is bonking with other customers for money too? i think i need a cold beer to concentrate... :confused:

Hooters666
18-06-2007, 04:55 PM

how about u ask your buddy who she never meet before and try to slowly woo her and offer her a higher package...if she accepts your friend's offer...answer is clear..my 2 cents.

coolnrelax
18-06-2007, 05:14 PM
testing her by $ is easy right? anyone can help you to make her a better offer.

but the point is, whats the objective here? if she's not swayed easily, your money is well spent?

you want to test your KC woman whom you know is bonking with other customers for money too? i think i need a cold beer to concentrate...

well bro, i know you are confused... u see... different guys have different aims in this game. for me, I consider it a victory when I can get her to do things she will not do with others no matter how much they give her & get her to stick with me as her BF even if others offer her higher amounts. This is a victory to me and I like it :D

Once again, there might be ppl who think I'm damn bo liao.. but u see, I treat it as another game of life that's all. If I lose this round, I'll just give her a final hard screw and move on... until I get sick of this altogether...

If we ever have the chance to meet, I'll get you a nice cold beer :)

cuntlover81
18-06-2007, 05:26 PM
...Once again, there might be ppl who think I'm damn bo liao.. but u see, I treat it as another game of life that's all....

If we ever have the chance to meet, I'll get you a nice cold beer

Haha bro, pple might tink u bo liao..I will say it's juz another target to meet in life, something fun to live with....

But why the truth? KC-ing is juz like u say, another game in ur life....When u complete the game by cheat code then wat u going to do? All fun gone liao wat....So my pt is tat we keep to the rules of the game, "ignoance is a bliss"... Enjoy while can.....:cool:

As for the cold beer, is it a private party or all can join?:D

no_faith
18-06-2007, 06:04 PM
as u mentioned, additional cash. juz get a average looking guy to pay her few visits den slowly offer her more den u, lidat can liao loh.

imho, the additional cash is main factor to make her sway.

candidfan
18-06-2007, 06:47 PM
U really wanna test? just say u'll marry her when u have enough $$$$$, but she have to stop going out to work now. Offer to pay her monthly allowance of $500 a month. If she accept's , then u know u r her one & only. Any other choice, it's clear her top priority is buying prada bags.

no_faith
18-06-2007, 06:52 PM
marry her? cannot lah, skali she change her target for the PR status leh.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Tell her you got sick buffalo at home and ask her for a loan...:D
thats a gd one.see when i can get to apply it in the near future. :D

i-play-2
18-06-2007, 08:19 PM
bro 1-play-2, maybe itz ur money afterall.

to test?
act more cham den them loh.

see how they react?:D

bro, may be i'm luck, unit now she never ask a cent from me!! about that money she send to me after 2 week i send back to her in same $ she send to me.

Papa Shango
18-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Why buffalo? Walrus more fun! :p

Sboobs_lover
18-06-2007, 09:34 PM
I dunno wat is KC but from the way u all describe, i suppose is so-called gf.

IMHO, all men are the same n always wanted to test them, n i reacted the same as well. But sometimes aft thinkin y test? Wat can we give her other than money and wat u wan from her. I think most men are like me, jus wan accompany n can up her anytime. So if she can show u concern like ur real gf n let u up anytime, i think is very good liao. But of course if she show concern to every guys then i think ignorance is really a bliss!!!

If they wan to lie to u, u hav no way to find out. Worse is that if she is a problem girl like havin a lot of debt in China then u r gone. Cos a lot of men will giv money to let her know u really care abt her.

Even u bao her, she still can find time to go out n earn extras. Only believe 75% of their story n if u can do tat then most slightly u can stay away from problem. Even myself is still tryin to tell myself not to believe them so much.

justl00king
19-06-2007, 12:30 AM
U really wanna test? just say u'll marry her when u have enough $$$$$, but she have to stop going out to work now. Offer to pay her monthly allowance of $500 a month. If she accept's , then u know u r her one & only. Any other choice, it's clear her top priority is buying prada bags.Tried this and still no clear answer....

Get married she agreed. Told her just stay with me 24/7 I take care of her needs also agreed. But her actions suggests otherwise...:( :D

justl00king
19-06-2007, 12:31 AM
thats a gd one.see when i can get to apply it in the near future. :DTry it see if works? :D

justl00king
19-06-2007, 12:43 AM
IMHO, all men are the same n always wanted to test them, n i reacted the same as well. But sometimes aft thinkin y test? Wat can we give her other than money and wat u wan from her. I think most men are like me, jus wan accompany n can up her anytime. So if she can show u concern like ur real gf n let u up anytime, i think is very good liao. But of course if she show concern to every guys then i think ignorance is really a bliss!!!

To me the trust must be there. If there's always doubts on what she doing behind our backs it won't work isn't it? You just get more paranoid.:D

curious75
19-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Hi bro curious,

Thanks, since u offered insights, let me give u a brief....

Currently I pay for her housing and sometimes bring her out to buy stuff. Arrangement is I can go screw anytime (outside her working hours) and sleep over anytime, when she free we go out like BF/GF bla bla, so far she never reject me on anything. Any other guy who want to bring her out or screw her pays according to the market rate. She does not go out with other men if they do not pay. I definitely do not want to pau her exclusively.. I have personally seen how much she earns a week and the sum is very very shocking.

So far everything is going on ok. But u know la, when we men spend/invest money, we expect the truth. So, how do I find out if she's speaking the truth when she claims that I'm the only 'special one', the rest are only customers? I also want to think of a fool proof way to see how she reacts when a prospect offers her the same terms + an additional high but believable sum of extra cash.

I know this sounds stupid la, but u know.. I do not want to make a bad investment. To me, if she changes her mind so easily, I'd rather call it off now and find someone else. Although we men are out to play, we should not let them take us for fools.

Any idea?

bros coolnrelax,

firstly are you married?if not then you may try

U really wanna test? just say u'll marry her when u have enough $$$$$, but she have to stop going out to work now. Offer to pay her monthly allowance of $500 a month. If she accept's , then u know u r her one & only. Any other choice, it's clear her top priority is buying prada bags. by/BROS candidfan

you can't test her by asking someone to offer same as yours or better offer to your KC gal,cos she can tell you JUST JOKING to someone else since she THOUGHT the someone also joke and she play along.bros as you are her perm "BF" or cai tou, you pay or spend al least 3k a month for her of cos you can bonk anytime BUT outside her working hour(where she can go for fxxk to earn $)so do you think you are the SPECAIL one.maybe you will be the special one when she let you have her cunt while her costomer have her ass or the other way round.

Bros coolnrelax,what is your so call 'investment'?once your $ or sperm is out means its out,what can you ask for return but accompany(providing she is free or not book for fxxk) and SO CALL free screw,right!For KC,when you have doubt,fxxk for a few more secssion and leave(before the rental due date,dont waste since you pay for it,right!) for another kc. sorry if i offend u in any ways,bros coolnrelax.hope you know what we can expect from KC.

for 3k a month,you can get better KC(where dont go FL).bros coolnrelax,think abt it:)

coolnrelax
19-06-2007, 10:23 AM
bros coolnrelax,

firstly are you married?if not then you may try

U really wanna test? just say u'll marry her when u have enough $$$$$, but she have to stop going out to work now. Offer to pay her monthly allowance of $500 a month. If she accept's , then u know u r her one & only. Any other choice, it's clear her top priority is buying prada bags. by/BROS candidfan

you can't test her by asking someone to offer same as yours or better offer to your KC gal,cos she can tell you JUST JOKING to someone else since she THOUGHT the someone also joke and she play along.bros as you are her perm "BF" or cai tou, you pay or spend al least 3k a month for her of cos you can bonk anytime BUT outside her working hour(where she can go for fxxk to earn $)so do you think you are the SPECAIL one.maybe you will be the special one when she let you have her cunt while her costomer have her ass or the other way round.

Bros coolnrelax,what is your so call 'investment'?once your $ or sperm is out means its out,what can you ask for return but accompany(providing she is free or not book for fxxk) and SO CALL free screw,right!For KC,when you have doubt,fxxk for a few more secssion and leave(before the rental due date,dont waste since you pay for it,right!) for another kc. sorry if i offend u in any ways,bros coolnrelax.hope you know what we can expect from KC.

for 3k a month,you can get better KC(where dont go FL).bros coolnrelax,think abt it:)

nice advise bro, u seem to have been there....

btw i not married yet

quite true that for the amount I can get an SG schoolgirl who isn't used constantly by other men. I'm also quite sick and tired of her lately, I personally think the money could be better spent, and its time for a change.

In the end, nothing much will be achieved... except for a few special cases.. where the relationship might blossom and even marriage! :eek:

btw, any tips on how to get a 'better KC'?

coolnrelax
19-06-2007, 11:47 AM
bros coolnrelax,

btw bro, care to share what sort of arrangement you typically have with your KCs? :)

curious75
19-06-2007, 01:51 PM
nice advise bro, u seem to have been there....

btw i not married yet

quite true that for the amount I can get an SG schoolgirl who isn't used constantly by other men. I'm also quite sick and tired of her lately, I personally think the money could be better spent, and its time for a change.

In the end, nothing much will be achieved... except for a few special cases.. where the relationship might blossom and even marriage! :eek:

btw, any tips on how to get a 'better KC'?

bros ,

by the way,how old are you?since you still single,bros you can get even better offer(probably free) than married man like us.for tips,depend where you like to hang out

no_faith
19-06-2007, 02:01 PM
btw, any tips on how to get a 'better KC'?imho, KC which request for lower amt of money.

curious75
19-06-2007, 02:39 PM
btw bro, care to share what sort of arrangement you typically have with your KCs? :)

seem like i have to start a new thread with "my encounter with KC liao".bros,as for KC.its not the R&R applied to all KC we go through,agree!one of my previous KC,she is so crazy till the extend swift to somewhere near my place where she want it convinient for me(i didnt spend any single cent except makan[only first met in ktv tip her 50 to 100 only] she got cai tou)my situiation just same like bros coolnrelax but the other way round.she reserved her time for me,eg like she had make arrangment with her cai tou(CT),after i called her up she will find excuse to push away her CT.she always give me the first priority(i think maybe due to she is still young at ard 22or 23 naive BUT as a married man[if still single at that time might consider marrying her] we still have to put family in first place)

Due to later part,she is so sticky that call my friend to reach me(i have two phone,one for main business the other for kang tou)when i off the kang tou phone when i reach home(after she become more sticky,as she will call in the middle of the night).i got irritated,so i left(at begining,she keep calling my friend to reach me)my friend also headach.

candidfan
19-06-2007, 03:47 PM
1st of all, Why do u even pay $$ to "bao" in the 1st place?
My concept of "bao" is that i pay $$ so that the girl stay's at home waiting for me.She can cook dinner for me, she can wash my clothes, she can iron them, she can clean the house, she polish my shoes, she can watch tv, she can scout all the nearby supermarket's for the cheapest pokka green tea and many many other stuff she can do at home while she wait's for me. But the main reason is that no other guy can touch her. As to the price for the "bao", that's between u & her.
What if u can't afford to "bao" her or can afford only 1/2 way? If you can afford to rent a sex harem, then offer her a place to stay in your house. If she agree's, u only pay for the rental & u don't need to give her any allowance since she work's for it anyway. If u can only afford to rent a room or can't stay with her, then offer to pay for her room rental.When u r free, just arrange a time & u can go fetch her for a bonk.

coolnrelax, here's a surefire way to test if u r her special one. Tell her u kenna retrench liao, next month is your date of retrenchment , so by end of the month , u r unable to bao her liao.But, also add that this is only temporary as you r already looking for a job. So now, u no longer tie her to you with money. Once she move out & get her own room, u try to spend more time with her by fetching her to/back from work,bringing her out to eat & when u feel like it, bonking her. If u really her special one, she won't mind that u r trying to cut down cost liao & will even try to help you.

candidfan
19-06-2007, 04:12 PM
seem like i have to start a new thread with "my encounter with KC liao".bros,as for KC.its not the R&R applied to all KC we go through,agree!one of my previous KC,she is so crazy till the extend swift to somewhere near my place where she want it convinient for me(i didnt spend any single cent except makan[only first met in ktv tip her 50 to 100 only] she got cai tou)my situiation just same like bros coolnrelax but the other way round.she reserved her time for me,eg like she had make arrangment with her cai tou(CT),after i called her up she will find excuse to push away her CT.she always give me the first priority(i think maybe due to she is still young at ard 22or 23 naive BUT as a married man[if still single at that time might consider marrying her] we still have to put family in first place)

Due to later part,she is so sticky that call my friend to reach me(i have two phone,one for main business the other for kang tou)when i off the kang tou phone when i reach home(after she become more sticky,as she will call in the middle of the night).i got irritated,so i left(at begining,she keep calling my friend to reach me)my friend also headach.

For me, i'll just set a rule for her not to call me during certain hours. If she break's the rule, i just tell her OC starting to suspect liao, if she call again, confirm get caught & will have to breakup liao. If she call again, then i just get another girl to pretend to be wife & call her back & scold her. End of story. Otherwise, i confirm i hit jackpot liao, got an obedient puppy to take care of.:D

PuTonRen
19-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Dear all,
I wish to share with you some overheard conversations while waiting to board a plane to Chongqing. That evening, I was in the boarding room waiting to board the plane, the boarding time should be about 45 minute away. Two girls came in and sat at the row of chair facing where I was sitting. From their conversations, I realised that they were from Chongqing or from Sichuan. Once settled down, one of the girls started to speak on the phone. There were three conversations:

1. The girl spoke on the phone, beginning by calling the other party "Lao Gong", which means husband in Chinese. She started chatting away with him, telling him that she was already in the airport, asking him whether he would miss her, assuring him that she would miss her alot, blah.. blah.... Finally, she said"Lao Gong, we are boarding now, cannot talk to you anymore, Bye". In fact, we were about 30 minutes from boarding.

2. She called another number, started calling him "Lao Gong". Wow! Second one! She repeated almost everything the same as the Lao Gong No. 1 above, but with the following addition "I am now wearing the dress that you have bought for me, so warm, as this is from you, and of course is the 温暖牌。Thank you, Lao Gong, I love you so much." She was in fact wearing T-shirt, Jean and a thin wind-breaker or sort. She used the same tactics to end the conversation.

3. Now, she called another number, same thing, started with "Lao Gong", and blah .. blah. as in Lao Gong No. 1, but with the following addition. Instead of talking about the dress, she thanked this Lao Gong for the Gold Chain and Bracelet he had bought for her. She assured him that she would always wear them as they would remind her of his love to her. Well, with 15 minutes or so before boarding the plane, she ended the conversation claiming that she was boarding the plane now.

Well, this single girl has three Lao Gong, she was not double but triple timing. I wonder who these three men are, each one maybe thinking that he has found a girl friend with KC. Sigh.. Beware! Brother!

Just to share with you.

no_faith
19-06-2007, 08:13 PM
lao gong no.1
based on the conversation, i can say he is the luckier one cuz he doesnt buy her anyting.

lao gong no.2
buy a dress not designer one so it will lost too much money.
so itz ok de lah. maybe a bit lobert.

lao going no.3
best of the best. either he is too rich or kanna chop chop carrot head.
sry bro, u might see the ur gold chain and bracelet in the pawn shop soon.

end of the day, who enjoy the best of the world?

curious75
20-06-2007, 12:09 AM
lao gong no.1
based on the conversation, i can say he is the luckier one cuz he doesnt buy her anyting.

lao gong no.2

lao going no.3

bros,

maybe the lao gong 1 give her real hard cash n she cant say;thank for the money you give me,i will take the money to buy a house and waiting naked in the house for you to fly over n bonk me,right?since her friend is there too,she cant let out so much.to me i think individual KC,individual way of handling.

candidfan
20-06-2007, 03:46 AM
lao gong no.1

lao gong no.2

lao going no.3

lao gong no.1
Bonks her for free but alway's fetch her to work & back. Last day in singapore, give's her a free bonk to remember him by.

lao gong no.2
Bonks her for free when lao gong no.1 is busy at work but buy's her lunch and dinner. Buy's her a cheapskate dress worth $20 max as sayonara present.

lao gong no.3
Bonks her for free during her worktime & keep's her company when lao gong no. 1 & 2 r not ard. Buy's her a fake gold chain & bracelet that cash converters wouldn't even accept $5 for both of them as a bon voyage present.

coolnrelax
20-06-2007, 11:57 AM
bros ,

by the way,how old are you?since you still single,bros you can get even better offer(probably free) than married man like us.for tips,depend where you like to hang out

hi bro, I'm not that young.. just slightly below 30. btw, i'm going to get married soon so I probably can be considered a married man.

anyhow, after our last screw just now I told her I want to end it and she was dead silent and then started sending me SMS to stay, bla bla bla. I then asked her if I do not come up with a single cent from now on, will she continue to be with me? And so... I believe the truth will be out soon from her answer :D but anyway I sort of know the answer so it doesn't matter much.

speaking of free fuck from FL, I got into that situation before and it was real messy, will not want to be involved in all that again. They come here for money, and if they do not charge you money, they will expect something very big in return, and it will lead to unnecessary trouble especially if u are married. from now on FL must just F&F (fuck n forget)

I think if the opportunity arises, I will start going for non-FL KCs. Do you have any experience to share on this? :)

curious75
20-06-2007, 12:43 PM
hi bro, I'm not that young.. just slightly below 30. btw, i'm going to get married soon so I probably can be considered a married man.

anyhow, after our last screw just now I told her I want to end it and she was dead silent and then started sending me SMS to stay, bla bla bla. I then asked her if I do not come up with a single cent from now on, will she continue to be with me? And so... I believe the truth will be out soon from her answer :D but anyway I sort of know the answer so it doesn't matter much.

speaking of free fuck from FL, I got into that situation before and it was real messy, will not want to be involved in all that again. They come here for money, and if they do not charge you money, they will expect something very big in return, and it will lead to unnecessary trouble especially if u are married. from now on FL must just F&F (fuck n forget)

I think if the opportunity arises, I will start going for non-FL KCs. Do you have any experience to share on this? :)

bros; i'm also slightly above 30 n i think you are the same cat with me(prefer KC than FL or WL,right? fxxk with feeling).i dont think age is a concern but experience.even a older bros can kena spot by KC or whoever.to me,my time time quite flexible(but to KC dont let them know too much of our free time just in case)from 1st KC till now i never go shopping with them(telling them might bum into relative or oc's friends).dont let them get so use to anything or pamper them too much cos somehow they wil go over us(which make us annoyed)

if you still want to flirt around now or after you marry,flirt smart(me with two phones)dont let it ruin your family.BEAR IN MIND,OC will be the one giving birth n going for lifetime.

i ever come through this,when i was with this KC.she is staying with her cousin(name as E) or whoever,when i was at her place i have seen E's sugar daddy,cai tou n bf.E was three timing at that time(i dont know this consider FL).all of them pay her monthly from 5,000 to 12,000.E really smart(timing very good as the 3 of them still dont know what happen)i think the cai tou n bf ask her not to work as they will feed her,in front of them she obliged.E was get caught but she give a good explanation my KC work alone n she's there help a lookout or she is bored,they believe it.

as for my that KC,i think i might be getting the same treatment(its ok to me cos i dont spend much on her,just when i'm with her sometime she ask for 200 for not going to work)to me,dont try to give surprises to KC cos you may get one from them too.when you are not comfortable with them switch your target as that is not the only pebble in the beach,agree?

newbadass
20-06-2007, 01:07 PM
since his intention is juz fun 4 a short period of time ... y bother 2 test ze truth? ... does he really hv 2 noe? ... must he really want 2 noe? ...

Haha, I like this phrase! Spot on!

Logically, a man does not need or want to know. However, when ego is involved, there is no more logic. :D

Whether it's a kuay, a non WL or his fiancee, the man wants to be "special". He wants to feel like he is the only one getting special treatment. It is the need to be SPECIAL that makes people play all these silly mind games and carry out bo liao tests.

But threadstarter is very upfront in admitting that it is his ego speaking, and I respect that.

Sometimes after I bonk a WL, and I describe how good the experience was, some bloody fool will say things like "sekali she does this to all other customers leh? Sekali you're not the only one leh?" As if I give a shit... the only thing that matters is that I got value for my money... even if someone else got the same thing from her, so what? It only proves that I am not special, so what? I never claim that I graduated from Special School what :D

dominion
20-06-2007, 10:20 PM
As if I give a shit... the only thing that matters is that I got value for my money... even if someone else got the same thing from her, so what? It only proves that I am not special, so what? I never claim that I graduated from Special School what

wise words from a wise guy :D
if everyone bonk with the same mindset as you then they wouldnt get themselves into KC problems

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-06-2007, 10:25 PM
if got time to test may as well use it to think how to wrk harder to earn more $. :D

WillamSexsphere
21-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi all bros,

Here comes the discussion point: Is there any way to test whether the KC is really saying the truth? We all know these working girls are very smart..

:D

1. Use a lie detector
2. Hire a private eye
3. Fix phone taps, hidden videos.
4. Bao 2 other ktv girls to be your spies
5. - C E N S O R E D - not and never an option to be used for games.

Then evaluate all data to form an intelligent analysis of the truth you seek.

Its your game and if your ego is worth burning a hole in the pocket, no one can say otherwise. Have fun and dont hurt anyone. ( no torturing please, bro)

curious75
21-06-2007, 02:29 AM
1. Use a lie detector
2. Hire a private eye
3. Fix phone taps, hidden videos.
4. Bao 2 other ktv girls to be your spies
5. - C E N S O R E D - not and never an option to be used for games.

Then evaluate all data to form an intelligent analysis of the truth you seek.

bros, dont have to come to this extend.its just a KC n not paying a lot.$ are not easy to come by.:)

Sboobs_lover
21-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Sorry bros, can i know wat does KC stand for?

juay323
21-06-2007, 08:07 AM
KC mean Kan Cheng in Hokkien...feeling

JJjumper
21-06-2007, 08:13 AM

not sure what it stand for, for me it stand for 'kum cheng' or 'kept chicken'
any bros can clarify

cheers

naemlo
21-06-2007, 08:17 AM

not sure what it stand for, for me it stand for 'kum cheng' or 'kept chicken'
any bros can clarify

It is kar chng in hokkien :D In english it is ass. Joking, kc here is "kum cheng".

Optimus_Prime
21-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Well, this single girl has three Lao Gong, she was not double but triple timing. I wonder who these three men are, each one maybe thinking that he has found a girl friend with KC. Sigh.. Beware! Brother!
Nothing special lah.... think those "Lao Gongs" also have 2-3 KCs that they keep, cannot be so stupid just stick to one gal ba :rolleyes:

It's jus a game played by both ends....

Players usually spread their eggs in different baskets so not surprising the women would too....

Optimus_Prime
21-06-2007, 01:47 PM
As if I give a shit... the only thing that matters is that I got value for my money... even if someone else got the same thing from her, so what? It only proves that I am not special, so what? I never claim that I graduated from Special School what

It only shows you graduated from Sssnake school. :D

Actually sometimes it's better no knowing...... not many ppl have an ego that's bullet-proof. And u have to have one if u wanna play the "let me test my kc" game.

PuTonRen
21-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Nothing special lah.... think those "Lao Gongs" also have 2-3 KCs that they keep, cannot be so stupid just stick to one gal ba :rolleyes:

It's jus a game played by both ends....

Players usually spread their eggs in different baskets so not surprising the women would too....

Agreed with you! Indeed, to brothers like your good self, it is nothing special.

However, to those brothers who believe in KC, and being presumptous that the girls have only one Lao Gong, they will be under the impression that the girl belongs to them only. The number of working girls having more than one Lao Gong, is far more than men having more than one KC. Men are not stupid, but are naive in this sort of situation.

My 2 cent worth. Cheerio!

newbadass
22-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Actually sometimes it's better no knowing...... not many ppl have an ego that's bullet-proof. And u have to have one if u wanna play the "let me test my kc" game.

Very true!

But I agree for different reasons. Maybe for some, their ego cannot take it, so better not to know.

For people like me, the answer is worth nothing. Her KC not real so what? Nothing surprising. KC real, also so what? Therefore, since the answer is worth nothing, spending the effort to test her is also wasting time.

Sadly, most people want to test their KC precisely because their ego is frail and needs the boost. And people who have a bullet-proof ego probably don't need the ego boost badly enough to spend any time on this crap, unless they really are very bored.

Acidman
25-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Just buy a diamond ring and ask her to marry you lah.

no_faith
25-06-2007, 02:58 PM
eg. put 5k on the table
tell her if she takes the 5k, she must leaves u.
if she dun take the 5k and claim she loves you, ask her for another 5k
saying u have to clear a debt of 10k.
:D