PDA

View Full Version : Omg! I just got robbed by a local FL!

momodah
11-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Hi bro and sis,

Met up with a local FL just now, agreed for quickie fj in car before we meet. Upon meeting, she asked to collect cash first before action, I agreed as it's sort of standard practice to protect herself. After putting the cash into her clutch she told me only can do bj...... I felt so cheated and I asked my cash back and call off the deal, she insisted not to. Afterawhile, she opened my car door and ran off. Anyone encountered this? I am feeling soooo cheated and it's like getting robbed.

dirtymonk82
11-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Wow. Who is it? Those in dome 4?

diputs1269
12-01-2019, 01:24 AM
TS sorry to hear something terrible happened you.
Do you have her pic?

35cents
12-01-2019, 08:39 AM
WTH! sorry to hear of your ordeal...

Hi bro and sis,

Met up with a local FL just now, agreed for quickie fj in car before we meet. Upon meeting, she asked to collect cash first before action, I agreed as it's sort of standard practice to protect herself. After putting the cash into her clutch she told me only can do bj...... I felt so cheated and I asked my cash back and call off the deal, she insisted not to. Afterawhile, she opened my car door and ran off. Anyone encountered this? I am feeling soooo cheated and it's like getting robbed.

Ophie
12-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Ban share who is this FL ? Will take note

spitfire71
12-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Ooh dear, another con job by FL :(

wetwetgal89
12-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Hi bro and sis,

Chanel123 right?

whistleblowers
12-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Now FL so desperate resort to crime.
Hope to read more details.

lightningcunt
12-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Please share more to help bros here.

Zalashnikov
12-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Wa lao, so jialat!!

Tai_zi21
12-01-2019, 01:13 PM
So ur point in this thread is abt?

Tell us who the FL is? :confused:

sky_liner2
12-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Just report police ya bro, not wrong to engage sex service.

yycaddy
18-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Still not sharing the details of the con gal?

stuss
20-01-2019, 07:55 AM
Yup, do share so we can avoid. Thanks.

fatalfacts
21-01-2019, 03:41 PM
A lot of our Singapore young girls are out there to scram money!! Specially be careful of those girls u picked up in the clubs. Some of them will threatened u, with cry rape, for money when u bring them to hotel or some deserted places!

I got two friends kenna this scram!!

warbird
23-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Hi bro and sis,

Ho bro,

Why don't you report the theft or scam to the police?

She should be stopped asap, otherwise more bros will become her victims.

Cheers!

A lot of our Singapore young girls are out there to scram money!! Specially be careful of those girls u picked up in the clubs. Some of them will threatened u, with cry rape, for money when u bring them to hotel or some deserted places!

Hi bro,

You're right!

Keep the chat record to show that it's a commercial exchange. Check her IC first to make sure she is 18 yo, then you can proceed w/ impunity. Never use force or get her drunk.

If she tries to threaten you, report her to police for extortion and blackmail asap.

We must turn the tables on these girls.

Cheers!

Bro WB

momodah
27-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Sorry bros for the late respond. She is stay at Fernvale 410+ series area. HP ending 4731. Beware.

winstonlyj
27-01-2019, 03:39 PM
why are you beating around the bush, and not revealing who robbed you?:confused:

draven78eric
29-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Kena silenced by the FL liao....:D

Joker77
29-01-2019, 02:42 PM
the FL no nick one meh?

come on la! :o

MCPL
12-02-2019, 04:09 PM

To share with other bros i was once almost ambushed too. This local sg FL on locanto named Chermaine(post expired and removed) insisted on staircase bbbj as shes red and she cant get away from home for too long. Sick relative home for stay. She also discounted from $180 to $60 So i went along.

After reaching went to a BTO not fully opened yet of her choice. Cars can enter the caroark but the bto housing still awaiting key collection or pending them to collect.

My only luck that day was i was dressed with timberland boots and blue cargo pants and polo which looks like a contractor.

So upon reaching the space i notice she was on the phone all the time up to the chosen place.

Upon reaching and ready she wanted to smoke first and i caught a glimpse of which floor? In her message.

Sensing why she buying time i left the place immediately and Went down the stairs fast instead of taking down the lift.

Upon reaching ground floor 2 chinese ah bengs came out of the lift and shouting and ask where is he?

1 more malay dude came down the stairs and shouted to them did u saw him? They saw me at the lift lobby.

My immediate brain came up with an idea and i approached them as there were no other way out.

I called out to them and mentioned i was a contractor for the BTO final checks and asked them why are they here trespassing? The 3 explained and stuttered they looking for a friend who raped their female friend.

Not wasting time i told them to get out as they were trespassing and i shall report them to the security guard at the guard house(which no longer in use) Pretending to buy their story i told them to go to the police station and do a proper report.The 3 said sorry and panicked and went back up to fetch their friend.

In which i took the opportunity to walk fast to the mscp and drive off.

Eversince this incident i am super wary of girls who offered cheap and insist on outdoors. No more outdoors for me.

dogmum
12-02-2019, 07:48 PM
To share with other bros i was once almost ambushed too. .

wah you make my scammed video story look like nothing man. i think if you laojiao you know some people on locanto selling fake videos. drop price already get the link is some public vids...

dennis88888
12-02-2019, 09:59 PM
She could be a guy dress on dress

ch18
12-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Sorry bros for the late respond. She is stay at Fernvale 410+ series area. HP ending 4731. Beware.

Just post her nick and contact nos lah, no need to hide this and that.

lucuher
21-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Just post her nick and contact nos lah, no need to hide this and that.

interesting, I got catfished two days ago by one with the same HP ending. Called a gorgeous girl for outcall and got this chubby viet/malay lady for which maybe could still work in Petain.... was difficult to get rid of her, but gladly didnt leave her out of my sight.

and the phone OP is now sending me scammy ads! Stay away from 85354731

edwintantan
21-02-2020, 06:47 PM
To share with other bros i was once almost ambushed too. This local sg FL on locanto named Chermaine(post expired and removed) insisted on staircase bbbj as shes red and she cant get away from home for too long. Sick relative home for stay. She also discounted from $180 to $60 So i went along.

After reaching went to a BTO not fully opened yet of her choice. Cars can enter the caroark but the bto housing still awaiting key collection or pending them to collect.

My only luck that day was i was dressed with timberland boots and blue cargo pants and polo which looks like a contractor.

So upon reaching the space i notice she was on the phone all the time up to the chosen place.

Upon reaching and ready she wanted to smoke first and i caught a glimpse of which floor? In her message.

Sensing why she buying time i left the place immediately and Went down the stairs fast instead of taking down the lift.

Upon reaching ground floor 2 chinese ah bengs came out of the lift and shouting and ask where is he?

1 more malay dude came down the stairs and shouted to them did u saw him? They saw me at the lift lobby.

My immediate brain came up with an idea and i approached them as there were no other way out.

I called out to them and mentioned i was a contractor for the BTO final checks and asked them why are they here trespassing? The 3 explained and stuttered they looking for a friend who raped their female friend.

Not wasting time i told them to get out as they were trespassing and i shall report them to the security guard at the guard house(which no longer in use) Pretending to buy their story i told them to go to the police station and do a proper report.The 3 said sorry and panicked and went back up to fetch their friend.

Eversince this incident i am super wary of girls who offered cheap and insist on outdoors. No more outdoors for me.

wow bro lucky you think fast or else sure kenna rob

thumb up

myluckyguy
22-02-2020, 01:00 AM

whats the first 4 digits of the HP? TS seems to be hiding something? :rolleyes:

AUDIFANSG
22-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Ntg much u can do here as u were enganging in illegal services. Its akin to buying illegal drugs where u got fake drugs in return. Hw to report to police? This is always a risk tat we cheongsters face and plus the fact singapore is very skewed towards protecting the weaker sex when it comes to these kinda dispute. The worst, once they cry rape, ur life is going to be turn upside down.

AUDIFANSG
22-02-2020, 05:15 PM

Wah u sibei lucky its outdoors. Saw on another thread, it was an outcall to hotel. Girl locked herself in the toilet for a while and i think she was calling her guy friend to come to the room. He has to call hotel security to drag the girl out. Couldve end up as girl-cry-rape if she is crazy enough. At least outdoor u can make a quick getaway and plenty of cctv to dispute her rape case.

Chubbie123
22-02-2020, 06:13 PM

wow Damm Exciting Lucky you fast!

MCPL
24-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Lols didnt know exactly 1 year ago response still active....

But yeah outdoors are still scary for me. Taught me a lesson worth remembering till my grave.

No more locanto for me period...

CartonK
09-03-2020, 02:25 AM
This kind of shitx happens alot in HK already, not surprise those youngsters beng & lian, learning and using too! Beware!

michaeltaybc
09-03-2020, 07:56 AM
interesting, I got catfished two days ago by one with the same HP ending. Called a gorgeous girl for outcall and got this chubby viet/malay lady for which maybe could still work in Petain.... was difficult to get rid of her, but gladly didnt leave her out of my sight.

and the phone OP is now sending me scammy ads! Stay away from 85354731

looks like she is quite active. Google search her number got results in different websites

singleman
09-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Hi bro and sis,

oh it was more than a year ago...

so have u file a police report?:D:D have the "thieve" being caught by the police?