PDA

View Full Version : kinky shows in BKK

okkal_only
14-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Guys

Going to BKK tomollo for some fun. I heard from my friend that there used to kinky shows in Patpong like girl smoking using pussy or hitting balloons with dart from her pussy. Really interested to see this. But are these shows still on after the nudity ban? If so, where can I get the best show?

I will be reaching BKK at 11pm, is it still worth visiting the go-go bars as I expect them to close at 1am.

Thanks a lot for the info in advance.

okkal

berber
14-06-2007, 11:29 PM
y open a new tread..????
there's already a tread on the sex show in bangkok.....
all the advice is there....

doc_samson
14-06-2007, 11:29 PM
was there last week and they closes at 3am

ponkponk
15-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Hi Guys

Going to BKK tomollo for some fun. I heard from my friend that there used to kinky shows in Patpong like girl smoking using pussy or hitting balloons with dart from her pussy. Really interested to see this. But are these shows still on after the nudity ban? If so, where can I get the best show?

I will be reaching BKK at 11pm, is it still worth visiting the go-go bars as I expect them to close at 1am.

Thanks a lot for the info in advance.

okkal

There still is. But the people there sometimes till to overcharge you. I went there in my last trip and one of my girlfriends want to see, not me. so I just tag along. At first the guy who brought us in says only 100baht /beer plus show. I mean its cheap. So just go loh. Walk in less than 3min. Got this aunt come and demand if i remember correctly 500 bath per person to watch the show. We ask her fly kite and walk away w/o paying for the opened bottle beer. So just beware if you are there. I will be reaching at bbbk about 7pm. A good start would be a nice thai massage w/o special to loosen up muscle for real action later

Niceman
15-06-2007, 10:38 AM
They call this kind of show... " Thai Girl Show"

KatoeyLover69
16-06-2007, 02:12 PM
They call this kind of show... " Thai Girl Show"

Actually it is called " Tiger Show " :D

billbo_b
16-06-2007, 03:15 PM
I was in Pattaya last month, found hooters a-go-go they did some pussy shows every hour, the girl would come round and get some tips after the show.

The rest of the time they either had 15 gogo girls dancing, or a stripteses with 4 girls doing a show.

The GF and I were in there for 3 hrs and did not get charge for anything more than the drinks we were drinking. Nice place

okkal_only
28-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Thanks guys. I did manage to find the show in Soi Cowboy road. The show had already started when I was in at 8:45pm. The joint's name is "Long Gun". At around 9:20 or so the interesting pussy started.

Two girls removed few metres of plastic flowers from, no not the flower pot, but their pussy. Then it was pussy whistle (inserting a whistle in the pussy and then blowing it), followed by cigarette smoke show with grand finale of showing darts from pussy and bursting balloons tied to the pole.

Also had time to visit the "Eden Club" on Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit (Walkable distance from the MRT). Had the ball of my life with 2 girls. I chose Noi Noi and she chose the other girl. I am sure it is not because of chemistry but because the other one was probably never picked up by anyone. It was Noi Noi effort all the way. The way she performed AR was like a hungry dog pouncing on a bone after 5 days, the other girl's AR was just so so, but equivalent to the one you get in GL150 category.

Will be visiting BKK this weekend again. Will keep you guys posted about my escapades.

okkal_only
01-07-2007, 08:01 PM
Update:
Was in BKK again. Went to Soi Cowboy, to Long Gun. Surprisingly one of the two guys at the entrance stopped me at the entrance and told that it was a members only club. Bullshit, I told him I was there before many times. The other just let me in. I realised that the Tiger show ping pong shows are held at intervals after 9pm. I even saw one act at 11:45pm.

Barfined the girlie who shot the balloons and blew off candles with her pussy. Her name was Fonn. Not a great looker but she reminded me of my colleague at work and that turned me on. Barfine is B500, the gorl charge B2000 for short time and B3000 for Long time.

One of the hotel guests staying with me told that in Nana, they have live sex shows where a girl does BJ and FJ with a guy. Thats my next port of call as also the soapy massage.

wuxiboyz
02-07-2007, 08:29 AM
I was in Pattaya last month, found hooters a-go-go they did some pussy shows every hour, the girl would come round and get some tips after the show.

The rest of the time they either had 15 gogo girls dancing, or a stripteses with 4 girls doing a show.

The GF and I were in there for 3 hrs and did not get charge for anything more than the drinks we were drinking. Nice place

u were lucky bro.at least u gt to enjoy it.
was in bkk and wanna try out,went in and full of crap!
LB keep coming to collect tips!fustrated and walk off!!
cant rem the name of the plc though...just rem there will be touters showing small laminated 'menu' with pricing and all was cheap.

barbwire
07-07-2007, 04:33 PM
LIVE sex show!

thats way cool. where is this place? entrance charge?

barbwire

P/S im looking for a bro to cheong together. keen? Bangkok 31 Jul to 3 Aug

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 04:18 PM
i went long gun at soi cowboy in august alone.
safe enough, not like those infamous patpong 2nd storey rip-offs :)

whymesohorny
14-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Barfined the girlie who shot the balloons and blew off candles with her pussy. Her name was Fonn. Not a great looker but she reminded me of my colleague at work and that turned me on. Barfine is B500, the gorl charge B2000 for short time and B3000 for Long time.

One of the hotel guests staying with me told that in Nana, they have live sex shows where a girl does BJ and FJ with a guy. Thats my next port of call as also the soapy massage.

So how was the services of this Fonn ?

Live Sex Show ? this will be interesting