PDA

View Full Version : Word of Advise: Treat your ML nice.

Swag123
05-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Been supporting this particular ML ever since she started working at the spa near my house.

The joint she is working at is a clean joint btw, knew her for about 2 months got upgraded from teasing to HJ.

Just ended our 3rd hotel trip during her off days, sent her off to meet her friends already.

Word of advise to all bros, treat your ML nice. Talk to them add them on Wechat and what not. You'll never know what might come next. ;)

NapleOwl
05-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Only a bloody fool then will do this.

Swag123
06-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Only a bloody fool then will do this.

Lol, explain.

loneyheart
06-01-2019, 10:50 AM
So do u pay her for hotel trip ?
N what the damage ?

Penguin23
06-01-2019, 11:04 AM
As a general rule, every ML that works in a joint, clean or not - all are up for FJ.

Coming to Singapore to work, they need to pay upwards of S$10,000 upfront for their work pass (the money goes to China middlemen who arrange for fake certificates + educational qualifications + tie-up with a local MP) and every month they need to pay anything from $1500 (for those sleeping in the MP) to $2000+ (for those renting a room/sharing apartment outside). They earn nothing from the MP - despite whatever their work permit says, and everything they earn is from customer tips.

With that kind of financial pressure, I cannot believe an ML who says they don't do FJ. Maybe in the beginning they say that, but as time goes by, HJ becomes CBJ, which then becomes BBBJ, then digging here and there......and since their pussies are so damn itchy already....may as well FJ

:D:D:D

trichard
06-01-2019, 11:07 AM
As a general rule, every ML that works in a joint, clean or not - all are up for FJ.

Coming to Singapore to work, they need to pay upwards of S$10,000 upfront for their work pass (the money goes to China middlemen who arrange for fake certificates + educational qualifications + tie-up with a local MP) and every month they need to pay anything from $1500 (for those sleeping in the MP) to $2000+ (for those renting a room/sharing apartment outside). They earn nothing from the MP - despite whatever their work permit says, and everything they earn is from customer tips.

With that kind of financial pressure, I cannot believe an ML who says they don't do FJ. Maybe in the beginning they say that, but as time goes by, HJ becomes CBJ, which then becomes BBBJ, then digging here and there......and since their pussies are so damn itchy already....may as well FJ

Very well written.... And I add you 4 points...

fmylife
06-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Well MLs all are also human, do so many small heads, they also need a form of release. The best is when they find you are the right one. Then you turn the stakes around and one day you will be the one 'paid' to meet her once a week to just do it.

I guess not everyone has that skill yet...

trichard
06-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Well MLs all are also human, do so many small heads, they also need a form of release. The best is when they find you are the right one. Then you turn the stakes around and one day you will be the one 'paid' to meet her once a week to just do it.

I guess not everyone has that skill yet...

This one is talk cock..... She pay u ...Lol...

Unless you are Andy Lau.

sgcs
06-01-2019, 12:22 PM
the best way to FJ ML is still to pay them for the service, all other methods will cost more eventually

eric998
06-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Later you get pressure to support them financially, but this but that, pay this pay the, buy presents on all kinds of occasions, new year coming give Ang so.. the cost will be many tines more.. beware

Swag123
06-01-2019, 01:22 PM
So do u pay her for hotel trip ?
N what the damage ?

No damage bro, only $30 for hotel trip.

Even for hj during massage she always reject the tips. We just treat each other like bf gf like that. She doesn’t want any money from me, just companionship.

Swag123
06-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Later you get pressure to support them financially, but this but that, pay this pay the, buy presents on all kinds of occasions, new year coming give Ang so.. the cost will be many tines more.. beware

Currently she’s been rejecting my tips and money. Even for food we pay dutch, more like bf gf now.

trichard
06-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Currently she’s been rejecting my tips and money. Even for food we pay dutch, more like bf gf now.

I understabd what you mean brother...

Because I am also into bf gf ... But I don't onto hotel...

Just a word of my opinion... Dont cross that line if you can stop now ... Heavy petting is max...

Very dangerous is drop into 感情 trap...

Cheers...

Leeds2006
06-01-2019, 06:17 PM

:D:D:D well said, bro ... add up 13 pts

heartlock
06-01-2019, 08:32 PM
Most guys cannot escape love web when they put feeling to it.:cool:
if u cannot control it then you have to run away;)

tnuc
06-01-2019, 09:11 PM
This is the classic KC trap

Voorhees
06-01-2019, 09:11 PM
I would think if you have supported an ML for years you may get nothing in return ... perhaps more comfort between each other.

But again, if the ML into you, you will get lucky in certain sense. But you are still paying in forms of gifts, food etc.

What the bro say is true, ML also need to release, if they don’t have a man, they sure find someone they like ...

Those doing FJ in the market one don’t say la...

tangerinesex
06-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Most if not all MLs who come to work here have their sights set on moving here for good, unless they find the living conditions here so hateful or unsuitable. Their aim is to find some one and resettle here, with the view of bringing their entire clan over. The mythic PDMM who comes here with her son in tow epitomises the migrant's hopes of finding a new life outside of China. These days, the women leave their kids behind because they have no means of taking them along. And as one bro here has rightly pointed out, at least half of these women would make their way here on fake qualifications etc, and even more of them would reside at their work places. Personally I too have been propositioned by MLs who want the red passport. First they would allow some kickbacks here and there, and when they are familiar with you, they would start asking for things: allowances, car rides home, trips to MBS. One of them even wanted me to buy her lingerie from Japan. The ultimate aim of course is live off you as your mistress so she could stay on once her work pass expires. When she no longer finds you useful, there’s always the next better carrot. Bottonline: know they are using you to get a green card as much as you are using them literally for fucks. And money is the great servant here - use it to pay them off. Always a sobering thought: do you actually think she had travelled 10, 000 miles to come here to fall in love with you? Most of them are married. As a rule - fuck and forget. don't bring the kutus home

whoizzit2
06-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Most if not all MLs who come to work here have their sights set on moving here for good, unless they find the living conditions here so hateful or unsuitable. Their aim is to find some one and resettle here, with the view of bringing their entire clan over. The mythic PDMM who comes here with her son in tow epitomises the migrant's hopes of finding a new life outside of China. These days, the women leave their kids behind because they have no means of taking them along. And as one bro here has rightly pointed out, at least half of these women would make their way here on fake qualifications etc, and even more of them would reside at their work places. Personally I too have been propositioned by MLs who want the red passport. First they would allow some kickbacks here and there, and when they are familiar with you, they would start asking for things: allowances, car rides home, trips to MBS. One of them even wanted me to buy her lingerie from Japan. The ultimate aim of course is live off you as your mistress so she could stay on once he work pass expires. When she no longer finds you useful, there’s always the next better carrot. Bottonline: know they are using you to get a green card as much as you are using them literally for fucks. And money is the great servant here - use it to pay them off. As a rule - fuck and forget. don't bring the kutus home

Agreed. Just fk and forget. We are men, after awhile we get bored and soon new breed of MLs come in and see better and chio ones wanna try them too. So, fk and forget and move on.

loneyheart
06-01-2019, 11:31 PM

Even for hj during massage she always reject the tips. We just treat each other like bf gf like that. She doesn’t want any money from me, just companionship.

U r one lucky guy bro
Enjoy yrself :)
Wishes no sign of her trying to borrow money

ahgore
06-01-2019, 11:54 PM

If they can't earn much... dont think they waanna come. But most likely is kana cheated to come... then stuck.. then bobian... then all the way liao lor...

testoste
07-01-2019, 12:03 AM
If they can't earn much... dont think they waanna come. But most likely is kana cheated to come... then stuck.. then bobian... then all the way liao lor...

Yeah, I recently get to kno a new ML. She like massage and came to SG to have a proper job in massage. However, her agent intro her to spa w prostate care. Not the kind she wish to be in. She is stuck, and reluctantly carry on working. She said once she earn enuf to pay back, she will want to go back & find another proper massage job.

Stupid80
07-01-2019, 11:08 AM
I tried one in the past, but don’t get any fj. Just heavy petting and she went back within two months. She also claimed that she just want to work as proper massage. So she decided to go back.

Another one is current. After knowing her for quite sometime, and got to f her 2 rounds for a trip to hotel. Only hotel cost incurred.

Like what other bros mentioned, be clear with the line and treat them well.

strikeback44
07-01-2019, 12:30 PM

just one question, how many ML you treat nicely give you free HJ and FJ at hotel ? :D

Unityrod
07-01-2019, 06:21 PM
just one question, how many ML you treat nicely give you free HJ and FJ at hotel ? :D

So far none all say you the one n only.. but still charges

hannibald
07-01-2019, 09:37 PM
Most if not all MLs who come to work here have their sights set on moving here for good, unless they find the living conditions here so hateful or unsuitable. Their aim is to find some one and resettle here, with the view of bringing their entire clan over. The mythic PDMM who comes here with her son in tow epitomises the migrant's hopes of finding a new life outside of China. These days, the women leave their kids behind because they have no means of taking them along. And as one bro here has rightly pointed out, at least half of these women would make their way here on fake qualifications etc, and even more of them would reside at their work places. Personally I too have been propositioned by MLs who want the red passport. First they would allow some kickbacks here and there, and when they are familiar with you, they would start asking for things: allowances, car rides home, trips to MBS. One of them even wanted me to buy her lingerie from Japan. The ultimate aim of course is live off you as your mistress so she could stay on once her work pass expires. When she no longer finds you useful, there’s always the next better carrot. Bottonline: know they are using you to get a green card as much as you are using them literally for fucks. And money is the great servant here - use it to pay them off. Always a sobering thought: do you actually think she had travelled 10, 000 miles to come here to fall in love with you? Most of them are married. As a rule - fuck and forget. don't bring the kutus home

The notion of ML coming to work for the purpose of settling down here is passe. Many ML came here just to earn our hard-earn $$. I ever encountered one ML who told me she can easily earn 10k a month, by just providing HJ (30 x 5 x $50-$80, and this is tips only).

These ML are well versed with our SG immigration policies. They are well aware that with their Work Permit status, chances of getting PR after marrying Sinkie are slim.

Thus, most are here just to earn as much as they can, and finally to fuck off from Sg. If they can find someone to support them during their stay here, be it buying expensive gift for them, or help them with rental or groceries, they would gladly take it. And best of all, when you fuck them, you are expected to return in kind, be it cash or a bigger gift later.

Shiofukis
07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
TS thinks he is casanova, 情圣. Yet all of you here 泼冷水!

tabamo
07-01-2019, 09:52 PM

Dont be a so hai!!
Hahaha

Littlewolf
08-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Haha used to do thst to a couple of ML especially PRC.

Now just f and forget. Why add wechat and stuff. Got time just book and go lor.

Battersea
09-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Pay per use is da best :D