PDA

View Full Version : Sexcation location

vichy
02-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

looking for recommendations for sexcation/staycation locations with patio or balcony.

Preferably near CBD or lively area. Bonus points if can be spotted by passersby or nearby high rise buildings on the balcony

Currently thinking of Lloyd's inn and Wangz.

Thanks!

klscsex
02-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Boss you sure want passersby can spot one? Jialat will get screw one if up newspaper or stomp

Novotna
02-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Not so familiar with such places, but can be passing by to watch if you need one :D

thedevil666
02-01-2019, 10:25 PM
balcony will be hard. not many hotels have balconies and those that have are either not the condo type where u have full glass or low wall (marina mandarin) or they already restrict access to it (swissotel).

i recently did it with my fb at andaz along beach road. full glass window and within observation distance from nearby buildings. not sure anyone saw what we did when i doggy her against the window.

vichy
02-01-2019, 11:39 PM
I'm ok with motel and hostel as well but not bnb.

Those that i passed by mostly boutqiue hotels also

Frostfeel
03-01-2019, 12:09 AM
Link hotel

lancelim
03-01-2019, 08:41 AM
Hi all,

looking for recommendations for sexcation/staycation locations with patio or balcony.

Preferably near CBD or lively area. Bonus points if can be spotted by passersby or nearby high rise buildings on the balcony

Currently thinking of Lloyd's inn and Wangz.

Thanks!

Rendezvous Hotel? Can see SMU xmms too.

whelan22
03-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Studio M is nice and not too hard on the pocket. Try the loft rooms - lots of options for exploring new positions and locations heheh!

hawkace
03-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Dorsett also nice. Facing traffic junction and mata HQ.

wantedbryan
03-01-2019, 10:34 AM
Studio M is nice and not too hard on the pocket. Try the loft rooms - lots of options for exploring new positions and locations heheh!

Studio M loft can bang at the table by the window but one thing to note is the toilet is very small and hard to have any kind of toilet fun.

slicker69
03-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Studio M loft can bang at the table by the window but one thing to note is the toilet is very small and hard to have any kind of toilet fun.

Bro, can have toilet as well. As there is a stone bench inside, you can seat on the bench and request a bj with her kneeling on the floor. You can also have sex while seating with her facing you seating on your lap. Ask her to seat on the bench and you can bang facing her while kneeling on the floor too. Switch on the rain shower while you do her from behind standing up... many many patterns in the shower area... hahaha

Kid A
03-01-2019, 01:41 PM
Try Wangz Hotel near Tiong Bahru. The balcony is nubbad. The higher up floors can get a sexy peek as well.

For a real adventure, try the suites at Fullerton Hotel. Your balcony opens up to a huge roof. Your neighbours in the adjacent suites can walk out anytime (if they are exhibitionists as well) and catch you/shag alongside you, late night office executives may spot you from higher ground and you will get a kick shagging with street lights and cars passing by. The element of getting caught will have your heart and you pumping harder than ever :D

zendra
03-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Crockfords Tower. Request for rooms facing either the Festive Hotel or Merlion direction. Lots of audience for you bro. :D

Skyboy1988
03-01-2019, 03:05 PM
balcony will be hard. not many hotels have balconies and those that have are either not the condo type where u have full glass or low wall (marina mandarin) or they already restrict access to it (swissotel).

i recently did it with my fb at andaz along beach road. full glass window and within observation distance from nearby buildings. not sure anyone saw what we did when i doggy her against the window.

MBS.. Garden View got balcony while full glass window for City View.. if u purposely want ppl see then opt for lower level rooms..

shihai
04-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Dorsett also nice. Facing traffic junction and mata HQ.

walao eh, facing mata HQ cannot la hahahaa :D

draven78eric
04-01-2019, 11:53 AM
81 bugis..ask for the courtyard room..highest flr
room access to courtyard and have shower outside too...its all open but safe to bang outside...but still have chance for the people in the taller building to have a glance of you and partner pop pop pop out there....:D
tried it done it... NICeeeeeee..the sliding door glass is reflective too...stand outside.. getting a knee down blowjob with view from the reflective glass and thinking some people might be looking at you getting blown...:rolleyes: