PDA

View Full Version : Teasing encounter

Lobstereater
01-01-2019, 08:59 PM
This is my first time writing FR hence sorry if its not a good one but would like to share it with bros here regarding my encounter

Was going to meet my friend for dinner, parked my car at the HDB block near the the hawker and saw this colorful signboard. Decided to try after dinner. Went into the shop and there is only two ML when i was there, opt for 1 hrs, pay the money and proceed to the room.

Change my attire to disposable undies and wait for my ML to come. ML is slightly SYT i think late 20s. Despite the slim figure she was able to give good and hard massage. Abt 30mins to the massage she goes to my thigh, suddenly she tear the side of my disposable undies,after that she keep rubbing my inner thigh and accidentally touch my balls several times while stroking my butt crack from top to bottom, from there my lil bro become awake. This teasing lasted for at least 10min and i could feel my precum coming out. After that she asked me to flip over, abit paiseh cos my lil bro is in 12 o clock position and she was gigging about it and continue to put more oil on my thigh, continue to massage my balls, she then pressed at one of the spot around my balls while holding the front of my lil bro, the feeling was dam shiok and i was just waiting for the gq to happen, few mins ltr she stop massaging there and gave me a head massage and say times up. No gq sadly have to go the the shower room and do it myself but the teasing was dam intense for $50/hrs totally worth the money and will definitely RTM

Would only exchange with bros that have encounter teasing massage without any gq and is willing to exchange

HSB2000
01-01-2019, 10:18 PM
This is my first time writing FR hence sorry if its not a good one but would like to share it with bros here regarding my encounter

Was going to meet my friend for dinner, parked my car at the HDB block near the the hawker and saw this colorful signboard. Decided to try after dinner. Went into the shop and there is only two ML when i was there, opt for 1 hrs, pay the money and proceed to the room.

Change my attire to disposable undies and wait for my ML to come. ML is slightly SYT i think late 20s. Despite the slim figure she was able to give good and hard massage. Abt 30mins to the massage she goes to my thigh, suddenly she tear the side of my disposable undies,after that she keep rubbing my inner thigh and accidentally touch my balls several times while stroking my butt crack from top to bottom, from there my lil bro become awake. This teasing lasted for at least 10min and i could feel my precum coming out. After that she asked me to flip over, abit paiseh cos my lil bro is in 12 o clock position and she was gigging about it and continue to put more oil on my thigh, continue to massage my balls, she then pressed at one of the spot around my balls while holding the front of my lil bro, the feeling was dam shiok and i was just waiting for the gq to happen, few mins ltr she stop massaging there and gave me a head massage and say times up. No gq sadly have to go the the shower room and do it myself but the teasing was dam intense for $50/hrs totally worth the money and will definitely RTM

Would only exchange with bros that have encounter teasing massage without any gq and is willing to exchange

Bro mind exchange?

tabamo
01-01-2019, 11:09 PM

So many clone accounts just to promote the place. Naive people may not easily spot your style of writing. But cant fool me. All those create account recently , plus tell you first time write FR, meeting friend or meeting client, eat lunch then wander around lah, then spotted this or that, then all the cock and bull stories

This kind of FR, i long suspected hahaaa...
Rubbish write up

If business is so bad, then you shld reflect, not con ppl to go visit

daddyqwer
01-01-2019, 11:26 PM

Bro, care to share. Thanks

strikeback44
02-01-2019, 12:33 PM
So many clone accounts just to promote the place. Naive people may not easily spot your style of writing. But cant fool me. All those create account recently , plus tell you first time write FR, meeting friend or meeting client, eat lunch then wander around lah, then spotted this or that, then all the cock and bull stories

Rubbish write up

bro, you know which one they promoting ? :D

Powerman881
02-01-2019, 04:46 PM
I think i know TS refering to which spa. lol, no need xchange. I went there myself last week...

All i can say is i won't RTM.

ideaforlife81
05-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Can share this place?

AlexOx
05-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Sound interesting, can share the place TS?

Lovingme
05-01-2019, 05:34 PM
lol nowdays can tell this kind of clone straight away.. :D

machomanz
01-02-2019, 07:30 PM
This is my first time writing FR hence sorry if its not a good one but would like to share it with bros here regarding my encounter...........

Bro, there are not many teasing HC around. Accept exchange for diff types bro....?

LouChuNi
01-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Let's have fun
Clone account never mind. Learn from me. Where ever I go I'll pour all out.

Sharing is caring. No point making fellow bros here look like beggars begging TS for contacts. If want to share, share it openly.

auxillaire
01-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Which joint is ts referring to?

Jamesjack
02-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Can share?

MisterPlayer
02-02-2019, 03:54 PM
This Thread Is Closed

coolguy85
07-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Is it somewhere in Jurong?

trek2
07-02-2019, 03:55 PM
So many clone accounts just to promote...

Rubbish write up

Spot on bro:D