PDA

View Full Version : Young Female Toilet Cleaners

nemoman
27-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Hi bros, I would like to start a thread for bros here to share the locations of commercial buildings and shopping centres that employ young female toilet cleaners and their estimated cleaning time slots (not old aunties pls) :

National library, outdoor basement (below Han's) - 6 mths ago, used to have two young China gals in their early twenties who will tag team to clean this floor at 9pm every night. Used to station at the urinal at basement toilet on time every 9pm to do "performance" for these 2 young gals. They see me until sian so just ignore me and let me flash them while I stroke my little brother and they do their toilet cleaning. Now, changed to old Malay aunty so I don't visit there anymore.

IMM, 1st floor toilet near carpark entrance - one young Malay gal taking care of this sector, usually goes in to toilet ard 12.15pm - 1pm to do CIP and mopping. Flashed her twice on the same day, saw she was a bit shocked then she quickly retreated out of the toilet.

Plaza Sing - 4th floor Toilet near Yakun, one late twenties Chinese gal as cleaner there.i saw her as she was leaving the male toilet after she finished her mop up, so missed the opportunity.

Please contribute other locations that you know for us to share, gam sia !

hi2u
27-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Wa bro, I salute you for being garang. You could have been charged for indecent exposure and send to jail man. Do take care and protect yourself!

Hi bros, I would like to start a thread for bros here to share the locations of commercial buildings and shopping centres that employ young female toilet cleaners and their estimated cleaning time slots (not old aunties pls) :

National library, outdoor basement (below Han's) - 6 mths ago, used to have two young China gals in their early twenties who will tag team to clean this floor at 9pm every night. Used to station at the urinal at basement toilet on time every 9pm to do "performance" for these 2 young gals. They see me until sian so just ignore me and let me flash them while I stroke my little brother and they do their toilet cleaning. Now, changed to old Malay aunty so I don't visit there anymore.

IMM, 1st floor toilet near carpark entrance - one young Malay gal taking care of this sector, usually goes in to toilet ard 12.15pm - 1pm to do CIP and mopping. Flashed her twice on the same day, saw she was a bit shocked then she quickly retreated out of the toilet.

Plaza Sing - 4th floor Toilet near Yakun, one late twenties Chinese gal as cleaner there.i saw her as she was leaving the male toilet after she finished her mop up, so missed the opportunity.

Sodomiser
27-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Maybe the young prc cleaners kena bao by the cleaning company laoban oredi

candle2000
27-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Wa bro, I salute you for being garang. You could have been charged for indecent exposure and send to jail man. Do take care and protect yourself!

As long as you stand still, aim & fire at the urinal, no body can say you are flashing your tool.

It is so common to have female hygiene workers station at male toilets
in oversea. Sometimes only female hygiene workers are employed.

Here, mostly male hygiene workers clean the male toilets. Sometimes you cannot blame the men as there is no barrier between the urinals to protect our modesty.
You are fully exposed .

Egyption
27-12-2018, 05:46 PM

CIP? :eek:
Is it the same CIP that I am thinking?

Rickey
28-12-2018, 03:56 AM
As long as you stand still, aim & fire at the urinal, no body can say you are flashing your tool.

Here, mostly male hygiene workers clean the male toilets. Sometimes you cannot blame the men as there is no barrier between the urinals to protect our modesty.
You are fully exposed .
Well said bro candle...hardly can see any female toilet cleaners when i m in the male toilet wherever i go in SG...though i remember there was only once when i saw one come in but only for a few seconds n she quickly went out :o

daring70
28-12-2018, 10:40 AM
several years back, there used to be a very pretty lady clearing the tables at old airport road food ctw, always toyed with the idea of asking her out :p

otamay
28-12-2018, 11:01 AM
I went to JB city square also got young Malay girls cleaning the toilet. Smile to them and they smile back, sweet smile some more.

nemoman
28-12-2018, 12:09 PM
CIP? :eek:
Is it the same CIP that I am thinking?

CIP is their industry lingo for cleaning-in-progress bro, sorry to break your bubble :)

Rxxx3
28-12-2018, 12:35 PM
CIP is their industry lingo for cleaning-in-progress bro, sorry to break your bubble :)

Maybe there will be a new sign outside haha, DO NOT CUM IN

MaraGuru
28-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Bro, you in charge of toilet one?

naan1974
28-12-2018, 12:43 PM
When i was japan doing onsen, 2 young female
Cleaners came in to clear the used towels and slippers. They are so used to it they can pick up the towel 1 feet from naked men without a twit.
I think everyone get desantized with conditioning after a while. Same for the young cleaners here, after seeing TS dick for 3 days they see nothing

wantedbryan
28-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Because of people like TS, there was once i needed to pee damn badly and rush into the toilet when the auntie was about to put the cleaning Sign at the door.
she shouted damn loudly in chinese " why you come in? you want to show ku ku isit? go out go out"
knn damn ps because got ladies exiting the female toilet at that time also. end up have to rush one floor down to use toilet.

ularlar
28-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Lol funny encounter :D
Aunties as usual don't give chance...hahah

Because of people like TS, there was once i needed to pee damn badly and rush into the toilet when the auntie was about to put the cleaning Sign at the door.
she shouted damn loudly in chinese " why you come in? you want to show ku ku isit? go out go out"
knn damn ps because got ladies exiting the female toilet at that time also. end up have to rush one floor down to use toilet.

otamay
28-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Lol funny encounter :D
Aunties as usual don't give chance...hahah

I believe aunties had seen enough and quite suck of the sight.

rey69
28-12-2018, 09:32 PM
I share the jap AV syt toilet cleaner. :)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=712949

nemoman
29-12-2018, 03:50 AM

You see aunty liao should just straight away U-turn mah :)

hi2u
29-12-2018, 06:40 AM
TS mentioned he flashed. That is why the concern XD.

It is so common to have female hygiene workers station at male toilets
in oversea. Sometimes only female hygiene workers are employed.

You are fully exposed .

diputs1269
30-12-2018, 08:59 AM
You see aunty liao should just straight away U-turn mah :)

If I am high tide cannot control liao, I will go into the cubicle which is out of view

sanuuk
30-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Really Simi LAN also got nowadays! TS like toilet cleaners while dreamzknight likes to kacau ppl's mother inlaw!:D

wantedbryan
30-12-2018, 02:49 PM
If I am high tide cannot control liao, I will go into the cubicle which is out of view

haha. yes i was high tide and was planning to go into cubicle anyway but sway sway meet the cleaner right at the entrance.

MapleOwl
30-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Sooner or later TS will be given free stay and meals at Changi Holiday Resort :D

Monaco
30-12-2018, 05:30 PM
My condo young China cleaner not bad, something she go in clear rubbish while I was shower after swim, I will walk out nude and stand in front of her :) she will immediately turn her face off but can see her still look at the mirror

PentaZillions
30-12-2018, 06:24 PM
My condo young China cleaner not bad, something she go in clear rubbish while I was shower after swim, I will walk out nude and stand in front of her :) she will immediately turn her face off but can see her still look at the mirror

Act shy ma hahaa :D

Pussycheongster
30-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Bro she must be calculating how big and long :D

diputs1269
31-12-2018, 07:29 AM

She didn't see you directly but indirectly so means indirectly hinting to you got chance liao.

nemoman
31-12-2018, 08:32 AM

Wow, which condo is that? Can outsider go in one?

otamay
31-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Wow, which condo is that? Can outsider go in one?

Yes I also wish to take a look, hehehe.

diputs1269
31-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Bro she must be calculating how big and long :D

Ha ha ha, you may be right.

BroLaugher
31-12-2018, 02:59 PM

Take a look at the mirror? :p

ivan_tan00
15-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Any more happening ? 😄

Mediaconnect
16-08-2019, 02:17 AM

You take a look or go let her look? :D

Smile^_^
16-08-2019, 06:47 AM

She trying to estimate how big and long :p

sotired90
16-08-2019, 10:32 AM
Please bear with the long story. Had a similar incident when I was in NS many many years ago. I had weekend duty so I was the only one staying in my 4th floor bunk. Since the toilet was just next to my bunk I decided to walk back to my bunk buck naked with my towel on my shoulders after my morning shower since I knew that there was no one there. What I did not realize was that the cleaning auntie had to go the cleaner's store which was next to the toilet, with the enterances facing each other, to get her supplies. She was probably in her early 30s and had that typical slightly plump Chinese MILF-ly look to her. Swee swee that when I was walking out of the toilet naked after showering and not really paying attention to my surroundings, the auntie was also walking out of the store. I heard a loud gasp and saw the cleaning auntie suddenly freeze in front of the store facing me and slowly moving the gaze up and down my naked body. Both of us got the shock of our lives and I could see that her gaze had stopped moving was directly staring at my limp wet cock for quite a while before she turned away red-faced and quickly went off. I immediately grabed my towel and covered myself up and walked back to my bunk. Never felt so embarrassed in my life but a part of me kinda felt that maybe I should have given her a longer free show. Thinking back, it was kind of exciting to expose my naked self to a complete stranger and can't help but think that the auntie was thinking about my exposed wet cock the whole day she was cleaning. Too bad ;)

lam1673
16-08-2019, 01:41 PM
TS is really a exhibitionist. He made me recalled one of my army section private. He has a extraordinary big cock and he loves to walk around the bathroom and barrack room naked showing off his big cock to everyone. We measure it and his cock is around 2.5 man's palm size when erected.
However some of the other section mates challenged him on shooting range, ie who eject the furthest. With his big cock he lost. He got shamed back.

bignehneh
16-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Talking cock ah. His LJ longer than African. Unbelievable. My friend one slightly less than 2 palm size already freaking long. He pound FL, they beg for mercy.

JiDeChi
16-08-2019, 06:15 PM
TS is really a exhibitionist. He made me recalled one of my army section private. He has a extraordinary big cock and he loves to walk around the bathroom and barrack room naked showing off his big cock to everyone. We measure it and his cock is around 2.5 man's palm size when erected.
However some of the other section mates challenged him on shooting range, ie who eject the furthest. With his big cock he lost. He got shamed back.

Long cock doesn't mean can shoot furthest la haha :D

ivan_tan00
27-08-2019, 05:34 PM
No happening recently?

IamGood
27-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Once was peeing at urinal when suddenly young female cleaner from china came in to mop the wet floor. Expect her to uturn when someone is using urinal, but she continued mopping the floor around the urinal. From my peripheral vision could see her looking at my tool while mopping. Was quite paiseh as i was holding on to some heavy bags with one hand and could not cover myself, otherwise my bags would touch the urinal. Was getting a hard on while peeing knowing someone is looking. Knn when finished had difficulty stuffing my hard dick back into my zip.

luvityoung
27-08-2019, 08:23 PM

Haha this is funny. Nice one