PDA

View Full Version : nearly get caught by Citizen on Patrols

tiahborlang
25-12-2018, 10:12 PM
It is not safe to go to visit FL in HDB estates.
why?
when you walked at the block, 3 people looked at me, asking me where do i live?
can I see your I/C?
I gestured by pointing here and there.
One of them identifying themselves by saying they are part of COP (Citizen on Patrol)

I wrote on phone msg that I am there to collect my stuff bought thru Carousell.

Luckily they don't ask what I buy from Carousell

They left me alone.

One lady come down to give me a bag - ( a set of lingerie from Japan)- $15

Everyone, pls be careful when you are in HDB apartment ground floor. If you ran into bicycle police, how???

KopiCXiuDai
25-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Do they have the rights to demand to look at your IC?

afterburn
25-12-2018, 10:26 PM
It is not safe to go to visit FL in HDB estates.
why?
when you walked at the block, 3 people looked at me, asking me where do i live?
can I see your I/C?
I gestured by pointing here and there.
One of them identifying themselves by saying they are part of COP (Citizen on Patrol)

I wrote on phone msg that I am there to collect my stuff bought thru Carousell.

Luckily they don't ask what I buy from Carousell

They left me alone.

One lady come down to give me a bag - ( a set of lingerie from Japan)- $15

Everyone, pls be careful when you are in HDB apartment ground floor. If you ran into bicycle police, how???

Just say forgot bring IC, it is not a crime. Even if police, the most they can do is to ask you to go off and don't loiter there - provided you don't have any contraband with you.

If they are COP, pretend to be insurance sales ... confirm all run away from you :D

thedevil666
25-12-2018, 10:28 PM
u could have say u are visiting a friend. show them your friend's address and there is nothing they could do or even suspect. COP are just kaypoh doing their rounds. real investigative stuff won't be pass to them to investigate.

yello
25-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Err they don’t have the right to see your IC, especially if they are civilians, la.

JLamb
25-12-2018, 11:55 PM
I think showing IC is not necessary. I doubt they are authorized to do it, as they are not the authorities.

henrick
26-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Just say forgot bring IC, it is not a crime. Even if police, the most they can do is to ask you to go off and don't loiter there - provided you don't have any contraband with you.

If they are COP, pretend to be insurance sales ... confirm all run away from you :D

Hahaha all siam insurance agents faster than insecticides :D

Booker
26-12-2018, 07:45 AM
If not just say your doing MLM (quote any of the common name), here to meet friend to share how to make money. If they interested, you can meet them later to share.

screwu
26-12-2018, 11:16 AM
In future in a similiar event, you ask for their particulars instead. You are not oblige to provide them your details. Only the State police can ask for your details. If the State police request for your NRIC, you have a right to request they show you their warrant card/s before you provide yoyr details.Failing which, call the station to complaint.

blakhock
26-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Remember get info of the person checking you, rank name ic no, this ensure you know who to find if something goes wrong or they sabo you.

Civil serpents also very kay po one.

jonnyboi888
26-12-2018, 04:38 PM
your response should be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

and stand your ground..

Grow some balls instead.

jonnyboi888
26-12-2018, 04:39 PM
If not just say your doing MLM (quote any of the common name), here to meet friend to share how to make money. If they interested, you can meet them later to share.
haha that's a good one, very witty and smooth!

danilov
26-12-2018, 09:08 PM
your response should be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

and stand your ground..

Grow some balls instead.

They can say your reaction very suspicious and call the real police, that's worse. They can't detain you though.

besafe
26-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Tell them you are to fuck a girl. Ask them if they want to be fuck.

eroticsgstories
27-12-2018, 09:59 AM

hahaha,power la this tactic

diputs1269
27-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Tell them you are to fuck a girl. Ask them if they want to be fuck.

Hahaha, such answer sure end up in hot soup.