PDA

View Full Version : Chance upon ex flame

nextmenthol
02-12-2018, 08:53 PM
What do u do or feel when u chanced upon an old flame.? Happened to meet my ex flane but was unable to like talk or say hie due to other half beside me.. But the chance meet up brought back many memories of lustful sex..ahh....

nextmenthol
02-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Still thinking about it...she still looks the same. Slim body with a butt to die for... Still remember her tight pussy and sexy moans in my mind

TheIdesOfMarch
02-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Considering that none of my exes and I had decent endings that didn't involve cheating on their part or some fucked up reason being used to break up with, if I ran into my past flames I'd probably immediately make up any reason or take any opportunity to disappear.

nextmenthol
02-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Well...i was sitting down having dinner when she walked pass and queued at chicken rice in front of me. Immediately i recognised her.. Damm....still so hot

Heras
02-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Met up with my ex few weeks before her marriage for a last "run".

nextmenthol
02-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Same... I did a 'last lust run' while she was still with her bf. Sure wish to have thatvchance again

hi2u
02-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Wa shiok, stories to tell?

Same... I did a 'last lust run' while she was still with her bf. Sure wish to have thatvchance again

ScrewOldboss
02-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Considering that none of my exes and I had decent endings that didn't involve cheating on their part or some fucked up reason being used to break up with, if I ran into my past flames I'd probably immediately make up any reason or take any opportunity to disappear.

Most likely it is the other way round :D

Kid A
03-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Ran into an ex-gf at the Robinsons Sale. She was buying bedsheets and whatnot in a sundress showing a deep cleavage. We didn't end badly so we were friendly and she invited me to shop with her maybe coz she caught me checking out her longkang. She suggested drinks after we were done and we ended up at Druggists. After a few drinks, I got the sense that we would end up shagging. BUT she played hard to get and said she had to go home. Sian. So I drove her home and when we got to her car park, the so-called goodbye hug became a kiss and before you know it, I was sucking on her gorgeous tits. She let me suck on her boobs and kiss her and then tried to protest that she is now attached so this is wrong, all the time moaning away. I took a gamble and drove off, back to my place. I took off her bra and thongs at traffic lights along the way and she was almost naked by the time we got to my car park. I would have shagged her at my car park itself but my condo security is damn on the ball so we stumbled to my place, didn't even switch on any lights, just switched on aircon and farked and farked...realised that she had learnt new moves and her BBBJ was quite impressive now, longer time on the shaft, lots of tongue play (lucky current boyfriend). I didn't cum and we crashed after a shiok session, We farked again when we got up in the morning. This time, it felt quite intense with us staring at each other as I pumped her and we finished with our usual - me cumming in her mouth and she playing with it before swallowing like the naughty girl I know her to be. I walked her down to her Grab and after a courtesy text about 'got home okay?' we have gone completely silent since. She did say she has a boyfriend now soooo I guess I have to wait for the next Robinsons Sale :D

nextmenthol
03-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Wa shiok, stories to tell?

See my previous posts on brown sugar

NightProwler
03-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Ran into an ex-gf at the Robinsons Sale. She was buying bedsheets and whatnot in a sundress showing a deep cleavage. We didn't end badly so we were friendly and she invited me to shop with her maybe coz she caught me checking out her longkang. She suggested drinks after we were done and we ended up at Druggists. After a few drinks, I got the sense that we would end up shagging. BUT she played hard to get and said she had to go home. Sian. So I drove her home and when we got to her car park, the so-called goodbye hug became a kiss and before you know it, I was sucking on her gorgeous tits. She let me suck on her boobs and kiss her and then tried to protest that she is now attached so this is wrong, all the time moaning away. I took a gamble and drove off, back to my place. I took off her bra and thongs at traffic lights along the way and she was almost naked by the time we got to my car park. I would have shagged her at my car park itself but my condo security is damn on the ball so we stumbled to my place, didn't even switch on any lights, just switched on aircon and farked and farked...realised that she had learnt new moves and her BBBJ was quite impressive now, longer time on the shaft, lots of tongue play (lucky current boyfriend). I didn't cum and we crashed after a shiok session, We farked again when we got up in the morning. This time, it felt quite intense with us staring at each other as I pumped her and we finished with our usual - me cumming in her mouth and she playing with it before swallowing like the naughty girl I know her to be. I walked her down to her Grab and after a courtesy text about 'got home okay?' we have gone completely silent since. She did say she has a boyfriend now soooo I guess I have to wait for the next Robinsons Sale :D

Bro, I love your ending "Have to wait for the next Robinsons Sale" Got me cracking!:D

guyana
03-12-2018, 01:16 PM

Lovely sale story

So did you managed to make appointment at the next sale.

thedevil666
03-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Bro Kid A, nowadays almost every month got a sales promo. GSS, Black Friday, Xmas, CNY, close down sales, 1111, 1212, 520.. just jio her every month can Liao.

orgasmi
03-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Usually I will not initiate any contact with my ex.

Break means no more. Period.

edwintantan
03-12-2018, 02:30 PM

steady Bro ,, up your pt

FewJones
03-12-2018, 06:25 PM

Good things are worth waiting for! :D

smeIIy
03-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Bro Kid A, nowadays almost every month got a sales promo. GSS, Black Friday, Xmas, CNY, close down sales, 1111, 1212, 520.. just jio her every month can Liao.

Maybe every week also can :D

garion
04-12-2018, 12:37 AM

need not worry. robinson always have sales throughout the year. so before the next sales make sure you jio her to meet there to shop together then shag together after that. keep us posted. :D

nextmenthol
13-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Wah..start of 2019 accidentally met another one of my ex.. End 2018 bumped into 1, start 2019 bumped another one... Surely got meaning..haha.
This one a different one. Damm.her bobbies more fully.fair white skin.. She wore a tight outfit showing her more improved body figure..damm..

starshots
13-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Wah..start of 2019 accidentally met another one of my ex.. End 2018 bumped into 1, start 2019 bumped another one... Surely got meaning..haha.
This one a different one. Damm.her bobbies more fully.fair white skin.. She wore a tight outfit showing her more improved body figure..damm..

Any happy ending? :D

LinQingXia
13-01-2019, 10:35 PM
I stand proud becoz most of my ex are not doing as well as me .:p

Miksky
13-01-2019, 11:58 PM
I stand proud becoz most of my ex are not doing as well as me .:p

Jackie Chan is doing well :)

otamay
14-01-2019, 01:39 PM

Wow you lucky guy so many girlfriends.

rey69
14-01-2019, 01:59 PM

Best sales is 光棍节

nextmenthol
14-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Ex Girlfriends and current girlfriends gotva lot..but to say nest fuck? A few only...my recent ex i bumped was a wild child.fair lady(was 19 when with me last time), like outdoor sex. The hill park at bedok south was a common playground. Usually when she wear dresses i knew sure ly that night can get some. Haha