PDA

View Full Version : Most discrete HC location?

rllrollo
06-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi Bros, could please recommend where is the most discrete HC to visit? i.e. Least chance of being seen entering and leaving the joint... The most stealth, undercover location possible? So far, I think Aiko quite stealth but the quality there not very good..

To keep it discrete, kindly PM me location of secret garden . Thanks & looking forward to assistance! cheers

AngMo69
06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Lots of discreet locations around, depending on what you are after. Try the one at the Jurong Bird Park parking lot, same building as the reptile park. Or Solid Gold Coast, yess centre @ Pasir Panjang. The chances of meeting ppl you know should be quite low.

wahleoweh
06-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi Bros, could please recommend where is the most discrete HC to visit? i.e. Least chance of being seen entering and leaving the joint... The most stealth, undercover location possible?

most HC are discrete what, only risk of other cheongster seeing you :D anyway just walk in, no big deal. surprisingly, most ppl dun even know real nature of HC what.

but the best I've seen is Casanova, got back entrance you can use. from the lift lobby on the left side, go through the door to where the public toilets are. across from the toilets is the Casanova back door. guarantee won't be seen.

Grand Central can access from car park, take stairs up to first floor, then got another door opposite, take that stairs up to 2nd floor will come out right next to entrance, very discrete.

So far, I think Aiko quite stealth but the quality there not very good..

but bro, warning, Aiko is one of the most visible. got pubs facing the entrance (unless the B2 pubs have all closed). you can't see in the dark pubs but customers in there can see out and see you. you should visit one of the pubs to see how visible it is, decide whether you are okay with it. be careful.

:cool:

no_faith
06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
after revealing the details here, dun tink it will be discreet anymore.
:D

imom
06-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Most HCs are continuous and not discrete... :D

Anyway, yes - if the threadstarter considers Aiko discreet, then many other HCs will pass the discretion test:

Legends - 4th floor in an isolated part of the hotel with nary a soul
Lexon - lift from carpark is right beside the joint, without the need to walk past any other shop
Eminent - lift near the entrance and the complex is all but deserted
Town Spa - very discreet back entrance available, though the main entrance is in plain sight of about a million people.
Dragon - debatable whether it's discreet, but I usually find the entrance area quite deserted.
Youth - Lift opens right outside Youth's main entrance. If you wanna be discreet, just make sure you take the lift alone.
Zen - the location beside the hotel's swimming pool is isolated, but if the pool is packed then it's not so discreet.
Galaxy - there is a side entrance from the carpark leading directly to the HC's entrance.
Take 5 - similar to Youth - just make sure you take the lift alone or use the stairs.

Adolf Hitler
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Most HCs are continuous and not discrete... :D

Anyway, yes - if the threadstarter considers Aiko discreet, then many other HCs will pass the discretion test:
You forgot Bugis Health Center leh!!! Our dear prince will be unhappy one leh :D

AngMo69
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM

If discreet=secret, then there are other places that I would reccomend over the places listed above. The places listed here are publicly licensed, and well known by gament. I am sure there are no illegal activities going on in any of these joints that should cause the powers to be to do any checking. I do assume that the TS is only looking for a quite place to have a steambath and some good massage....

imom
06-06-2007, 02:36 PM
You forgot Bugis Health Center leh!!! Our dear prince will be unhappy one leh..

Bugis not v discreet what. I didn't forget lah.

imom
06-06-2007, 02:39 PM
...The places listed here are publicly licensed, and well known by gament.....

Angmoh, I see you have been taking Singlish lessons for expats. But the correct Singlish spelling is 'gahmen'.... Singlish will never be quite so crisp as to end words with a 't'.... hehehe.... :D

Adolf Hitler
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Bugis not v discreet what. I didn't forget lah.
Hello it is at 4th floor... The place hardly got ppl walking leh.... Like this cannot consider discrete meh! :cool:

For youth is so open... on the middle of middle road kns if walk in ppl can see you waiting for lift leh! How can it be discrete leh??? :eek:

rockon
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Leisure Health Spa,located at one end of the 2nd level of Bukit Timah Plaza,is quite out of public view.Quality n svcs of the gals here not bad 2.

imom
06-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Hello it is at 4th floor... The place hardly got ppl walking leh.... Like this cannot consider discrete meh!

For youth is so open... on the middle of middle road kns if walk in ppl can see you waiting for lift leh! How can it be discrete leh???

That lift leads to offices as well what. That's why I specifically said take the lift ALONE if wanna be discreet. So if you're spotted waiting for lift, you can say you were going somewhere else in the building.

Bugis is 4th floor but the walkways are all open and visible from other floors. If you're spotted walking around on 4th floor, there can only be one conclusion!

Adolf Hitler
06-06-2007, 02:49 PM
That lift leads to offices as well what. That's why I specifically said take the lift ALONE if wanna be discreet.

Bugis is 4th floor but the walkways are all open and visible from other floors. If you're spotted walking around on 4th floor, there can only be one conclusion!
Oei I always go to 4th floor for kopi one leh! Simi conclusion ??? Lim kopi conclusion!!! Bwahahahahahaha :D :p

Ahh Fatt
06-06-2007, 02:51 PM
That lift leads to offices as well what. That's why I specifically said take the lift ALONE if wanna be discreet. So if you're spotted waiting for lift, you can say you were going somewhere else in the building.

No lah....drive to the carpark at 5th story. walk the stair down and bingo..u r right in front of the entrance...kekeke:D

Adolf Hitler
06-06-2007, 02:54 PM
No lah....drive to the carpark at 5th story. walk the stair down and bingo..u r right in front of the entrance...kekeke:D
Well said well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imom anymore comment! :D

didisong2
06-06-2007, 02:56 PM
shasha also discreet..just park your car at the 6th floor and walk right in the HC

AngMo69
06-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Angmoh, I see you have been taking Singlish lessons for expats. But the correct Singlish spelling is 'gahmen'.... Singlish will never be quite so crisp as to end words with a 't'.... hehehe.... :D

Thanks a lot for your kind tuition bro. I promise to work harder on my spelling. Had to skip several lessons due to heavy cheonging lately, so my Singlish isnt really developing as well as it should:)

imom
06-06-2007, 03:40 PM
No lah....drive to the carpark at 5th story. walk the stair down and bingo..u r right in front of the entrance...kekeke

Well said well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imom anymore comment!

This is only for guys who have been there before and know which level to park and which exit to use. When I give my recommendations, I assume the fella hasn't been there before.

Si nazi, anymore whinings? :p

Jehuty
06-06-2007, 06:15 PM
can try pissa HC as well.. well hidden at a corner. when taking the lift you can "act" as if you are going to the church upstairs or pretend u are going for sushi at the jap restaurant :D

neb_neb
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
discreet ... hmmm best is i think is hougang de sauna ... totally no one. u r very very safe there :D

AndyCock
06-06-2007, 10:01 PM
To me, Marina south, DHC is very discrete :)

bobchow
06-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Wow, so many good lobangs.........at least now i know where to hunt for the discreet places.
But most discreet is get the gal home in your room where you can take your time to do the full service. Lol.
Anyway even the most discreet place when you walk towards that area people will know what you are up to. So just act blur walk quickly in lor.

Vectra
07-06-2007, 03:00 AM
can try pissa HC as well.. well hidden at a corner. when taking the lift you can "act" as if you are going to the church upstairs or pretend u are going for sushi at the jap restaurant :D

Been there recently in the afternoon. Was very quiet but 1st floor alot of eateries packed with lunch crowd. But beware that there is another HC near the lift.

The lady boss seem to "jump" out of the shop asking if want massage. Heard from the WL in Pissa was that the shop does not have facilities and lady boss used to work when there is no WL. :mad:

Vectra
07-06-2007, 03:03 AM
To me, Marina south, DHC is very discrete

Location of MS was to me, "Dog dun want to go there and shit, bird dun want to lay eggs there":D

I prefer HC in the town area where assessible by train. Like BHC and Pissa. Most important is discreet...:cool:

Vectra
07-06-2007, 03:07 AM
For youth is so open... on the middle of middle road kns if walk in ppl can see you waiting for lift leh! How can it be discrete leh??? :eek:

Sure bo:eek:

rllrollo
07-06-2007, 07:53 AM
yo Bros, many thanks for the wealth of info ! entertaining read too. Usually go in mid-afternoon on weekday, maybe thats reason y aiko seems stealthy but noted Bro's point on the 1-way glass of pubs - thanks!.

During this time slot, PB HC in east coast area also seems discrete, but i only use the stairs cos it occupies the whole floor , the lifts are quite bz too. Park at the MSCP (connected to building at deck E)... (i find that open air car parks aren't stealthy enuff)...btw, the quality at PB's also better than aiko.

Bro Ang Mo, u r right, reason for discretion is not to be seen "jiat chua" (spelling correct?). What other reaon could there be? ;)

Thanks again to all for expanding my HC universe :D

Ahh Fatt
07-06-2007, 10:16 AM
This is only for guys who have been there before and know which level to park and which exit to use. When I give my recommendations, I assume the fella hasn't been there before.

Si nazi, anymore whinings?
bro imom,

Noted and agreed, for 1st timer or any body going there..
by just walking into the building, u are already exposed to alot of ppl cos that place is alreadi well known for so many TN on 2nd n 3rd storey.....espically once u hit the 3rd storey going up to 4th storey...

Taking the lift would be a better choice and best is to drive....kekeke:D

imom
07-06-2007, 10:26 AM
...PB HC in east coast area also seems discrete, but i only use the stairs cos it occupies the whole floor , the lifts are quite bz too...

Actually, there is a pool joint on the same floor as PB, which is why I didn't list PB... Also, the lift is a glass lift and passengers are highly visible. So using the stairs is a good idea!

imom
07-06-2007, 10:28 AM
....by just walking into the building, u are already exposed to alot of ppl cos that place is alreadi well known for so many TN on 2nd n 3rd storey.....espically once u hit the 3rd storey going up to 4th storey...

Taking the lift would be a better choice and best is to drive....kekeke

Yes, there is only one reason for going beyond the 2nd floor at Fortune Centre... :D

Btw, I am just having a little fun with Bro Hitler hor. Despite him being a nazi arse, we actually get along very well outside of the forum... hehe....

KLKOOL
07-06-2007, 11:31 AM

Hahaha... yeah. Reporter doing an exclusive to pecah all DISCREET lobangs :D

Adolf Hitler
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Sure bo
Well when i go for lunch i always walk pass the entrance and see who is going up... you say leh??? :D

Btw, I am just having a little fun with Bro Hitler hor. Despite him being a nazi arse, we actually get along very well outside of the forum... hehe....
I love my imommy!!! :p

imom
07-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Well when i go for lunch i always walk pass the entrance and see who is going up... you say leh???

Can be going up to the offices what.... unless you so kaypoh until you actually wait to see which level the lift stops at... bwahaha!! :D

Adolf Hitler
07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Can be going up to the offices what.... unless you so kaypoh until you actually wait to see which level the lift stops at... bwahaha!!
okok i admit i kpo!!! bwahahahahahaha :p

suaveguy28
07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Well when i go for lunch i always walk pass the entrance and see who is going up... you say leh???

Didnt know u r a stalker???:eek:

I love my imommy!!!

KNS forget abt ur didi liao....:mad:

Ahh Fatt
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes, there is only one reason for going beyond the 2nd floor at Fortune Centre...

No worries, we met too. I too know that si nazi well. I think u dun know who i m..kekeke. was at OP BD party too......:D :p

Adolf Hitler
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Didnt know u r a stalker???
KNS forget abt ur didi liao....
Pls hor there is a big difference between a stalker and a kapo!! :rolleyes:

KNS must sayang you everyday one isit!!! :eek:

suaveguy28
07-06-2007, 01:27 PM
No worries, we met too. I too know that si nazi well. I think u dun know who i m..kekeke. was at OP BD party too......

I know who u r! U r the fatt fatt one.... lol
U like to act cute and hop around with long ears....:p

Ahh Fatt
07-06-2007, 01:59 PM
I know who u r! U r the fatt fatt one.... lol
U like to act cute and hop around with long ears....
er......U liddat pichar my lobang liao......goot meh....:mad:

keke...What's Up doc!!!!:D