PDA

View Full Version : Tainted girls (2 Pair of Twins, 8 Individual) with my seeds.

Blacklist
27-11-2018, 11:57 AM
This is an ongoing story , which from time to time; Ill add new figure/girl to the stories. All image will be mosaic as to protect the identities of the girls.

Well, I’m a part-time freelance photographer and also do hold a full-time job which required me to be a frequent flyer to european countries and china for market expansion etc...

China (2009-March), that morning was raining heavily as I was preparing to enter the lift which is crowded with the morning crowd. Someone press the stop button and come a guy & girl which I make a guess should be a couple. Both were drenched from the rain and the guy were using tissue to help her clear up. As I was beside , I would see the girl bra quite clearly which is white and her size was about C+ based on my experience. ;)

She(Hui Min)-from Hangzhou) is 19 & is a intern around 165 cm and is quite petite but got quite a huge melon. :D
Anyway, I get out of the lift at 79 floor to prepare for work and surprisingly she got out the same floor as me. At that exact moment, I plucked up my courage and ask her “Do you work at this floor” ? I’ve never seen you here before.

She replied yes and had start work here for 3 week and also mention that she had not seen me here before. argh, I only come here for 4 month to monitor the market and report back to the HQ.

Blacklist
27-11-2018, 02:31 PM
We had a nice little chat before going in for work, I had my own office room and indirectly facing towards the window was Hui Min. She is responsible for some marketing strategies with a senior who is in her 40s.

Coming to lunch time, I suggested going for lunch together with some of our colleagues . So I casually ask her whether she will like to tag along so as to know her better , cos she will be working directly/reporting to me with her senior even though she is a newbie but I like to work with new blood as to come up with some new ideas.

A bunch of us order a few dishes, it was a heavy lunch. As I was seated beside her, I started to ask her a few question as to know her better. Lucky for me , she is those that does not have any barrier and honesty quite (*Naive). :D:D

19 this year from Hangzhou , Attached, Got a twin Sister (Look exactly like her).

Fast forward 2 months later, she is hardworking and diligent even her senior also praise her that the project is going well and finally clinched the project after months of hard work. In this 2 month, we have been staying late become closer but no action taken yet . I’m bidding my time slow .

There are a few instance, where she confide to me that her bf (3 years) who is also a colleague but different department want to initiate a more sexual stuff with her , but she is scared as she is still a (***VIRGIN***) hahaha. ;):p

Blacklist
27-11-2018, 03:13 PM
China (2009-May) After hearing (VIRGIN), My little brother immediately stand up with endless blood flowing to it. I maintain my cool and act cool about it without showing my emotion. I told her first time is usually painful if without a experience guy guiding her and her eye became somewhat bright and met me in the eye for a moment there.

Then she immediately shun her eye away but teasingly comment you must be very experience in it , I did not reply but just smile away. Well, at the back of my mind; I’m not just good at it but I want you to be the Mother of my child. :D:D

I’ve been plotting on how to get her virginity , finally here come a good deal where I’m supposed to attend a product launch at another city which is (Tianjin) and seeing that (Hui Min) is a intern. I proposed to the boss that I’ll like to bring her along to widen her horizon with other colleagues as well.

It was approved, we meet at the airport and purposely choose a seat that are next to her. We chit chat for a while as it was a short duration. While it as a short duration, she fell asleep while I look over her shirt , damn it was such a view with that huge melon. :p

At the launch event, she was totally killing it with that night gown which I swear my little brother was eager to spring into action. It was a successful event and it was her first time to such a prestigious event, she was in awe. She had more wine that she would handle , while I just accompanied her and drink as little as possible so as to be the sober one. (Hahahah) ;):D

It lasted till about 10 plus and there she was already tipsy, slightly drunk. I knew my time had come. Being the head of the group, I proposed to bring her back to the hotel that where we are staying as I’m driving while the others went their separate way.

Ericgamer
27-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Settings up camp here 😉

Buttercakes99
27-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Camping too!

sponge05
28-11-2018, 07:16 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Floppydick
28-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Just set up my tent plus safari bed. Built camp fire already.

VRossi1980
28-11-2018, 08:02 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

Nusty
28-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Just set up my tent plus safari bed. Built camp fire already.

Got BBQ chicken wings? :D

KTVbuddy
28-11-2018, 09:29 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

Blacklist
28-11-2018, 11:43 AM
About 20 minute drive, we finally reached back to the hotel. I slowly held her back to her room and place her nicely onto the bed and turned my back for the towel and in a blink of sec, she rushed to the toilet and puked onto her gown which is bloody scene and stink which I clean up for her. :mad:

Being a gentlemen, I proposed to clean up for her & wipe away all that stuff. Just as I was halfway done, our eyes met for a moment there. Except this time round, she did not shun her eyes away. YES, I know it’s the time for action.

I lean forward to kiss her on the lips tenderly, using my tongue to lick all over. As I proceed to unwrap her like a present , her slim body and her butt that is round which is good for me.

Can see that she is embarrassed, keep using her hand as a shield to prevent her from looking at me. :p, revealing her pussy hole facing me which is not a clean shaven but surrounded by her public hair around it making it so attractive.

Proceed to use my middle finger 🖕 to trying to make her feel better, never did I expect her hole is so wet x 3. It was easy to slide in with her wetness and her pussy got so soaking wet. In her entire life, her first orgasm come and I decide to insert 3 to 4 finger and go even faster like a pistol making her tremble and damn all her juice just squirts onto me. She was exhausted but not me, I haven't even started :D

oxytocin
28-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Bravo and kudos to TS.
Camping here for more updates.

ml1138
28-11-2018, 03:51 PM
not too late to pitched tent, please continue..:)

Blacklist
28-11-2018, 07:24 PM

Hope you guys enjoy, more to come perhaps ?;)

Blacklist
28-11-2018, 07:35 PM
非常舒服, never felt this way before. Feel like 撒尿尿.... :D:DI still wanna feel again, hence I bring out my usual vribator and this time round, it was even more intense than last round where she say 不可以了 x 3 to 4 time where she hit her peak. ;)

Rinterest
28-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Round of applause for TS. More please!

Villainous
29-11-2018, 12:18 AM
Please continue bro, more more :D

madpig88
29-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Truthful
29-11-2018, 07:46 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon. :)

Blacklist
29-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Seeing her lying down there make my lust even more rage. Hmm, i begin to undress down my
shirt/tie/pants leaving only my underwear which is quite obvious to her naked eye staring down at my bulge that is eager to spring to action however i was not prepared to show her yet but tolet her drool and fantasy for a while but not for long.

She admit that this is her first time seeing it
for so near & real not even her current bf which make me really excited to be the first cock that
she going to service.:cool:

Not sure if it’s the alcohol effect or because her cunt is so fucking wet , keep saying ‘please,please,please, I want it’. Well, i'm going to make her fucking regret it so bad. Hahaha:D

Dropping down my underwear, it’s a breath of new air for my little brother. She was in awe and
wouldn’t believe how hard is my little brother and the length of it thinking not possible, can see
her swallowing her saliva , anyway i start to lean forward her and order her “you ready to
eat/suck my banana’’?

She hmm, how to eat, so long ? bit shy… well, i put it slow and steady into her small cherry mouth which her immediate response was “IT STINKS” A LOT. hahahaha:D:D

Is it? I told her it is my personal body odour. It’s normal as each cock have it’s own unique smell.

You’ll grow to like it as time goes by, she nodded her head and I continue to push it all into her
mouth but wouldn’t suck it all to the tips as my cock had already hit her throats, she gasp and
say “stop it , stop it”.

But i was already in rage, I let out bit by bit but push it in deeper as the rhythm goes till she feel like puking but didn’t stop there and use my both hand to fondle her
melon which she was struggling to get off.

I was rough. after around 10-15 mins, she relented
and her her cheeks was so red which includes her cherry mouth.

Hmm, you like it , you like it ? she would not answer , but I don’t care. Her salvia was all onto my
cock and was gasping for air.

jsingh85
29-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Waiting for more bro

Cash8877
30-11-2018, 07:30 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

JustANewbie
01-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Blacklist
01-12-2018, 04:30 PM
As a matter of fact, I've been saving up my cum for the past 1 whole month for her virginity without any mastrubation and a condom that has a few small incision. :D:DI've been monitoring her monthly menses whenever she feel sick and find an excuse ask her what's wrong so as to find the right time/date to inseminate her fertile pussy.

Just as I'm about to pentrate her pussy, she shook her head saying prefer her first time to be her bf, however I'm not going to miss this golden opportunity. Screw her bf.... :cool:

Before she would finish her sentences, I position my cock and pentrate her vagina hole with only my cock head in half way but not fully in. She was in pain and it was priceless when I saw her expression. Start to push my cock all in, she shouted even louder, her hand were grabbing the sheets even tighter. So much strength for a petite girl like her.

Yes, she was in so much pain. I continue to pump, pump and pump, thrust, thrust and thrust her so deep despite her begging for me to slow down. NO NO, I'M enjoying it for the whole 10-15 mins of fucking her tight pussy. 🔥 🔥 🔥 Can hear her voice getting weaker from begging to moan which is such an achievement.

Whisper into her ear, do you like it and want me to continue? Her eyes were red, can see her tears rolling down her cheeks... She felt earth were spinning and ask me whether am I done? Of course not, this is just the beginning for me. Hahaha

Turned her around for a doggy session, as usual ; start to pump her pussy for at least another 15 minutes and change at least for a few position. Her pussy was so sore and surprisingly she squirts and pee onto my cock on and off which is amazing. .:p

Tired all position for the last 50 mins or so, decide that it was time to let free my millions of brave commander to brace the winter ahead.

As her moaning is getting louder, I used all my strength and thrust so deep for at least 5 mins and (3,2,1) at the last thrust, I release my Supreme Dragon and start to cum in her fertile pussy with at least 16 spuirt which I counted quietly.:D

She felt a gush but not sure what just feel very wet suddenly, nevertheless I continue to thrust her for the next 5 minutes as to allow my cum mixed in her soaking cunt.

It was such an achievement for me, lying there motionless in a doggy position for at least 15 mins to allow my plan in motion. :D

Heras
01-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Have always love such bastard stories

Nusty
01-12-2018, 05:49 PM
Nice updates TS, please continue :)

FatSpider
01-12-2018, 06:34 PM
carry on.....

diputs1269
01-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Nice and juicy story, please write more.

Blacklist
01-12-2018, 07:34 PM

Enjoy...:cool:

waaaaaa
01-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Great story with pic. Good post

otamay
01-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Fantastic story here, please continue writing.

KnowItAll
02-12-2018, 06:52 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

JJMagic
02-12-2018, 07:45 AM
very nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.

Vanda
02-12-2018, 02:39 PM
From the picture token, she dun look like she has big melons. At most a to b cup

Rolex26
02-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Good story with pic. Camping

GuineaHog
02-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Nice story and pics, thanks TS

Blacklist
02-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Thanks for your input , I appreciate it greatly.

Perhaps you are more experienced in this aspect and I was wrong:)

BK4ever
03-12-2018, 06:47 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

NastyThaiboy
05-12-2018, 07:54 AM
nice story TS!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

rawboy83
05-12-2018, 09:30 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

Blacklist
05-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Grinding in a circular motion making sure that all my brave commander is charging forward before slowly getting my semi hard cock out of her pussy. At the same time went to get my camera in action and capture all the precious moments of her. :p

Indeed her precious naive look on her make it so memorable and despite me thrusting in so deep, can still see my sticky and white cum flowing out.:eek::D She is still in a trance without realizing what I had done to her pussy. ;) Console her after the deed is done and went to sleep without her washing off my cum in her pussy till next morning while I hug her to sleep.

Went for a morning conference while she slept in. For the next few days while still in Tianjin, we went out for a little view of the city and tease each other totally acting like a little slut but of course making full use of the limited time here, fucking her pussy 2-3 times per day for the next few day during her fertile window while using the condom I prepared for her. :D

Anyway, told her what happen in Tianjin remain there, back to office and normal routine resumed. She is back to her loving boyfriend arms without knowing I've planted my seeds.:eek:

Blacklist
05-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Taken while she is bathing one of the fuck session, enjoy ;)

andyloon
05-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Taken while she is bathing one of the fuck session, enjoy ;)

You must be doggy her quite hard..Can see her red ass

waaaaaa
05-12-2018, 02:34 PM
She is very hot. Nice body

Informer
05-12-2018, 03:10 PM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

i^Xi0n
06-12-2018, 06:48 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

curiousSG
06-12-2018, 07:21 AM
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.

lobangkingz
06-12-2018, 11:11 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

SantaKlauz
06-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Very nice story TS, do update soon :)

meijipcc
07-12-2018, 07:02 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

FriskyPartner
08-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Awesome story with good pics shared too, thanks TS!

safdamage
08-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Bro please update soon. Story is awesome!

basfreak
09-12-2018, 07:10 AM
good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.

heartbroke
09-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Made me very envious.. good story TS.

hatefever99
09-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Jolly good story, support for more :)

Blacklist
09-12-2018, 03:02 PM
While in lunch time, one of my co-workers suggest that we go for dinner/drinks after work with other department to get to know each other and to relax which is fine for me. As you know our company is a multinational corporation which had offices around the world and so our staff is also quite diverse regardless of the race which is a good thing for me. So many eye candy!

So off we go, reached the destinated place and there a whole bunch of others who is already there. 4 gals & 3 guys, while out of the 4 gals only 2 are not from the company as they are +1 from the ladies to get them out and socialize as they are those that like to stay at home all day long.

*I'll use their surname to represent each individual going forward for chinese gals*

Lin (20 years old), Tsai(19 years old). Seldom go for such events to mingle around but just here at the invitation of their so call girlfriend. Both are not bad looking, slender. One of them is attached which is Lin while the other is single but plenty of guys trying to get in her pants.

feesix
09-12-2018, 04:15 PM
very good story, thanks bro!

Blacklist
12-12-2018, 04:22 PM
So we mingle around and have a couple of small chats with other colleagues. Happy time sure pass fast and of course I get to know tsai better such as her personal information like “Where she studies, any boyfriend, a good drinker a not , age etc…” managed to get/add her wechat after making sure she was comfortable with me and not showing my lustful side.

Next few days was work as normal, using some dating apps to look for any potential ladies. There was some hit and miss, it all depend on your perspective of outlook. Anyway, I came across a very funny Gif/Quote and decided to forward her and hopefully see her response. A few minutes later got a message back “LOLs, so funny etc…”

Then for the later part of my day was just getting a hard on exchanging message back and forward, we wouldn’t just get enough as there was so much topic. I suggested that we meet up on next saturday for brunch and see how things go. She readily agreed. I also start to store up my ammunition by having tons of supplements in prepared for the upcoming battle if I’m lucky which I will be.

Finally the day is here, went and fetch from her place. She was dressed casually, simple and elegant while I was dressed smartly to impressed her as I always am. Give her a kiss in her cheeks as since young i grew up in a western culture, she was surprised as no guy had done it to her as most will go for a verbal “Hello”etc… ask her everything all right? She replied “yes” but face was red not sure it was the make-up or what…. Hahahaha

Lead her into my car and drove her to this restaurant which had a nice ambience, we chatted, talk about her life, laugh at my joke and some dirty joke which she was shy of. Bruch for nearly an hour. She asked what next ?

I pretended to say, that all !
She was totally shocked or should i say disappointed by my answer? STARTING TO PLAY MIND GAMES WITH HER. ;)

Told her, I’m going for some grocery shopping She asked can I come along?
Sure, if you are not bored by it.
As we went for the shopping spree, she was like a devoted gf/wife that give suggestion as to what is nice or better as she is a local there hence listen to her advice for certain grocery. I thanks her for it.

As i grew up independently alone, I knew how to take care of myself such as whipping up some homemade dishes. Ask her whether is she interested to have a taste of it? She was surprised by me making little joke about about my culinary skills. Went back to my apartment and set up a table for 2 of us.

It was still early around 7pm, parade her around my apartment and invite her to rest in the living room listening to some relaxing tune and tv. In the meantime, I showcase my culinary skills and whip up a few dishes and some wine. She say, it’s delicious. Never knew you had a knack for it. I thanks her for the compliments insisting you are the first gal I’ve prepared a meal hope it’s to your liking.

Out of a sudden, she ask me a question “why are you so nice to me” ?;)