PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone chase after taiwanese ladies? Is is difficult to maintain them & marry

Vanda
26-11-2018, 04:15 PM
There are many taiwanese milf and ladies are beautiful beyond dreams. Are they difficult to chase and it seems that they are interested in expat singaporeans as prospective partners. What do you think. Share your thoughts about chasing them, become your girlfriends and wives?

Karlman
26-11-2018, 04:54 PM
I know a taiwanese lady who was a former cabin crew. Real gnd and as expected of cabin crews, they look good and well-maintained. I chased her for a while but eventually she hooked up with a doctor. From what i see, they prefer tall, fair-skinned type. Like those 夜市人生 actors. I have limited experience so that’s all i can tell u.

noobnooblol
28-11-2018, 11:42 AM
給大家推薦一個網站 ,可以找到炮友喔: http://vions.net/?fromuid=1110949

unsung80
28-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Like any other girls from overseas, coming here doesn't mean all will have a good life. If you are financially secure, of coz you can marry whichever country lady you like. If not, there are lots of burden to bear such as culture different, language problem, eating habit, weather, thinking etc. There are good and bad cases, the worse is your overseas wife come here and complain want to go home.

If you are planning to marry an overseas girl, make sure she is well-understand of our country. Also if you carry her she will be away from her family and friends she grows up with. Lots of tender loving care is needed, no just bang her all day long to consider that as love.

My 2 cents

lakhon92
28-11-2018, 10:24 PM
I’ve been in Taiwan for the past 8 years... Since I was 18. Most of my Taiwanese girlfriends prefer “tall, wealthy and handsome” guys. Btw, most = 90% of my girlfriends... Thus, you may “apply” to them should you fit the bill.

I’ll use my context (my interaction with Tw girls) as reference in this reply. Taiwanese girls enjoy sex a lot. And are really open. Both figuratively and literally. Most girls are petite with huge appetite. Not easily satisfied! Thus, they really prefer bros with dicks min 6 inch and girth of 3cm onwards. The way they describe sex is also... Tantalising. Sometimes it gets you wet just hearing and thinking about it.

Nusty
28-11-2018, 10:40 PM
I’ve been in Taiwan for the past 8 years... Since I was 18. Most of my Taiwanese girlfriends prefer “tall, wealthy and handsome” guys. Btw, most = 90% of my girlfriends... Thus, you may “apply” to them should you fit the bill.

I’ll use my context (my interaction with Tw girls) as reference in this reply. Taiwanese girls enjoy sex a lot. And are really open. Both figuratively and literally. Most girls are petite with huge appetite. Not easily satisfied! Thus, they really prefer bros with dicks min 6 inch and girth of 3cm onwards. The way they describe sex is also... Tantalising. Sometimes it gets you wet just hearing and thinking about it.

Are they open enough for group sex too? :)

JOGK
28-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Taiwanese no
Korean yes
But i dont like both
I prefer pinay
:D

NiaoRenn
29-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Been with Two Taiwanese gfs in the past.
Fair, pretty and good body.
Hard to maintain relationship or even getting married
They are generally quite sticky

Hornydog3636
29-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Have to be CEO of POKKA.

Villainous
29-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Been with Two Taiwanese gfs in the past.
Fair, pretty and good body.
Hard to maintain relationship or even getting married
They are generally quite sticky

Very nice take of things

lakhon92
29-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Are they open enough for group sex too? :)

Generally no! They’re really possessive. And a larger fraction of young women are leaning towards Caucasians.

Vanda
30-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Been into a taiwan dating forum by my taiwan milf. Spolit with choices, i cannot believe the quality of ladies there. Like they are from heaven
Now i managed to fish one in singapore and will have fr soon

Vanda
30-11-2018, 08:45 PM
給大家推薦一個網站 ,可以找到炮友喔: http://vions.net/?fromuid=1110949

Haha this is TaiwanBoy taiwanese version of sammyboy :D:D:D

jacky43
02-12-2018, 08:25 PM
10 yrs ago I worked for a ROC sme in this red dot. 2 times a year the HQ send ROC auditors to check our accounts. My impression of ROC ladies was they had healthy skin, probably cold winter session during this time of the year.

A problem, this girls went direct to the point, no bullshits when they discover mistakes unlike born local girls here. Too scare and hope the problems will fly away. And ROC girls speak and LOL. They are not scare to say things on PRC politics.

Of course. This girls did not represent all ROC girls.

fatalfacts
03-12-2018, 08:45 PM
There’s no particular answer to your question.
Whatever countries she come from, it’s depend on her upbringings, her intention & whether she really love u or not.

Local Singapore girls also got high & Low maintenance one, cheat $$ one or willingly to share expenses with u one....same same as other foreigners.

Vanda
04-12-2018, 12:52 PM
There’s no particular answer to your question.
Whatever countries she come from, it’s depend on her upbringings, her intention & whether she really love u or not.

Local Singapore girls also got high & Low maintenance one, cheat $$ one or willingly to share expenses with u one....same same as other foreigners.

There are more high maintenance girls than low maintance girls. Even a plain jane will snub you if you dun have a car, although i consider mysrlf having a reasonable excutive job. That is my observation during SG mass dating group

Dittonos
04-12-2018, 11:52 PM
I actually work with a number female from different countries in Asia Pacific, taiwanese female are generally very competitive and yet professional at the same time. A number of them doesnt even come across as aggressive.

I have a taiwanese gf for a number of years as well and she will go all way out to protect her man. Her family made you so welcome and i ended up spoke more to her mum on weekly basis than my own mum.She doesn't harp on my weakness but she work on my strength to bring the best out of me.

They can satisfy their man very well...

Vanda
05-12-2018, 02:32 PM
I actually work with a number female from different countries in Asia Pacific, taiwanese female are generally very competitive and yet professional at the same time. A number of them doesnt even come across as aggressive.

I have a taiwanese gf for a number of years as well and she will go all way out to protect her man. Her family made you so welcome and i ended up spoke more to her mum on weekly basis than my own mum.She doesn't harp on my weakness but she work on my strength to bring the best out of me.

They can satisfy their man very well...

Your tsiwan gf must be very pretty like actress ?

Dittonos
05-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Your tsiwan gf must be very pretty like actress ?

To each it’s own lah.. She is ok.. but they are generally very friendly.. and gave wrong signal in SG..