PDA

View Full Version : Gem unearthed in D13

yamazaki99
19-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Chiong safe and protect our playgrounds!

superstiffy
19-11-2018, 04:42 PM
You put lobang here to trade mean sooner or later will be gone also...

xguy2
19-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Bro .. pls share. Happy to exchange..

sex-up
20-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Can share contact/location? Thanks.

killer_7
20-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Can pm me location and contact pls

Soo_rider
25-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Pm pls bro

assrimmer
25-11-2018, 08:36 PM
TS care to share? Kum sia

Mqwl
25-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Hi bro care to share? Thanks!

sequence79
29-11-2018, 11:13 PM
what is D13?

edit: oh i know liao lol

fireboy2211
29-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Bro. Where is geylang you talking about? I can share some if you share yours.

soulblader
30-11-2018, 08:54 AM
so is what? normal HJ or what?

nvr say what service you experience?

raymondo
30-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Bro can share ctc tks

karmaisabitch
30-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Share Ctc pls

Emiratesboyz90
30-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Share contact please

scuderia88
03-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Hi bros.

Bro, can exchange contact please?

lambowhite
08-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Mind to share ctc? Tks in advanced

yanz
11-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Pls share ctc n loc