PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous wife but thinks of others during sex

secretgarden
19-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Just got married about a year ago with my wife whom we dated for about 6 years prior. She’s quite attractive and technically we do have have fun in bed. But in the recent year or so i have been thinking of other women during our intimate times. I used to have a couple of SBs before we got married and now seemed like more often than i hope to, think of them and want to contact them back. I do love my wife but sexually i cannot control leh.

Any bros or sis out there going through the same? And do we really just have to resign to the fact that marriage is like that? Sorry if i’m boring you guys.

unsung80
19-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Perfect, you are a normal man.

Vanda
19-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Just got married about a year ago with my wife whom we dated for about 6 years prior. She’s quite attractive and technically we do have have fun in bed. But in the recent year or so i have been thinking of other women during our intimate times. I used to have a couple of SBs before we got married and now seemed like more often than i hope to, think of them and want to contact them back. I do love my wife but sexually i cannot control leh.

Any bros or sis out there going through the same? And do we really just have to resign to the fact that marriage is like that? Sorry if i’m boring you guys.

Brudder, cherish your wife and preserve your marriage and someone who work hard to bulid happiness with you for your entire life. If you stray, dun blame her if other men help you to wear green hat. Wild flowers, roadside flower looks pretty and more tempting but nothing beats someone who share happiness and woes with you throughout your life.

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life

Vanda
19-11-2018, 12:52 PM

Brudder, cherish your wife and preserve your marriage and someone who work hard to bulid happiness with you for your entire life. If you stray, dun blame her if other men help you to wear green hat. Wild flowers, roadside flower looks pretty and more tempting but nothing beats someone who share happiness and woes with you throughout your life.

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many and many have to brave the trouble to get foreigner wives. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life

secretgarden
19-11-2018, 12:54 PM

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life

I do know that bro. But easier said than done. If only humans can just be switched off just like that.

Vanda
19-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I do know that bro. But easier said than done. If only humans can just be switched off just like that.

There is such thing that is called karma is real. You will be laughing off at it when you are not bitten. Once you are bitten, you will start to appreciate. I am human too but i strongly advise to against taking married women. Finding prositute have lesser karma than having sex with married women. I will not go against your opinion and control on how you going to control your urge. But finding a less materialistic and pretty wifey very hard to come by.
Make love to your wife instead and find some excitement oversea trip to bring spark your sexual life. You will regret if you lose it

Vanda
19-11-2018, 01:04 PM

I understand becos we both have dick, but i tell you how painful when you start to go through speration and divorce

YELLOW
19-11-2018, 04:04 PM
bro jus find more ways to inject some excitment in ur sex life w wifey ..... if u haven eat outside since marriage dont try..... seems like u still hav a good marriage ... CHERISH IT ... REALI ... CHERISH IT ....

JOGK
19-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Dont be greedy lah
You will end up with nothing in the end
Must be fair to her
If not
What about she thinks like you
Fucking other men
Can you accept it?

unsung80
19-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Dont be greedy lah
You will end up with nothing in the end
Must be fair to her
If not
What about she thinks like you
Fucking other men
Can you accept it?

Human weakness, lust and greed.

secretgarden
19-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Thank you for the great advice and concerns bros.

HoiFai
19-11-2018, 06:29 PM
For me is thinking of sexy colleagues while fucking gf

Funlover
19-11-2018, 06:35 PM
There's no 100% perfect husband. Just make sure u dun go too overboard..

unsung80
19-11-2018, 07:00 PM

hahaha you should find more bonding time with your sexy colleagues

secretgarden
19-11-2018, 09:09 PM

Ah yes. And of course colleagues too.

JOGK
19-11-2018, 09:35 PM
There's no 100% perfect husband. Just make sure u dun go too overboard..

Haha ya no perfect husband
But the husbands want perfect wives
Is nt this selfish?

latishame
19-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Congrats ! You are a normal man

diputs1269
19-11-2018, 10:05 PM
bro jus find more ways to inject some excitment in ur sex life w wifey ..... if u haven eat outside since marriage dont try..... seems like u still hav a good marriage ... CHERISH IT ... REALI ... CHERISH IT ....

Well said as TS just married for one year.

Funlover
19-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Haha ya no perfect husband
But the husbands want perfect wives
Is nt this selfish?

This world is never fair.. thats why i always told meself that it is alright as long i dun noe and wont find out anything as i have my fair share of fun too..

secretgarden
19-11-2018, 11:19 PM
This world is never fair.. thats why i always told meself that it is alright as long i dun noe and wont find out anything as i have my fair share of fun too..

And some might say that would be the way of life.

HybridCar
20-11-2018, 12:00 AM

Close one eye, cover the other :D

fasterquicker
20-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Yup, i do too but I just gotta keep it under control. One night stand seems OK but my policy is not to start another r/s outside my marriage :)

hang in there!

fasterquicker
20-11-2018, 01:04 AM

my wife is a sweet & demure lady but i do think of my colleagues or friend's wife whenever i doggy her. im weird.

HeLovesMe
20-11-2018, 01:50 AM

TS, Heed Bro Yellow’s suggestion. Maybe you can spice up your marriage/sex life by looking for ML to massage you with your wife for kinky fun. :)

ourworld
20-11-2018, 05:07 AM
Oooo,,,, I guess I know your problem,,,
A few reasons wor,,,
Guess only har!

You are probably lacking that kinda passionate feel,,
Which for a guy is quite common la,,,
Guys are usually not that emotional attached compare to girls,,
The main difference between a guy and a girl is;
A girl will let him fuck her when she loves him,,
A guy will fall in love with her, after he fucks her,,
So you probably emotionally attach to too many people,,

You don’t make love with your wife,,
You are just having Sex with her,,,
Many people confuse about making love and having sex,,

Alternatively, you need to switch up your sex,,,
Bedroom sex is too boring for you le,,
You lack of that excitement when having sex with your wife
That’s why you think of others,,,

It is quite common thou,, for a guy,,
I ever read an article about whether the guy is considered cheating on his wife when he starts fantasizing other ladies while they are having sex,,,
Hahaha,,, a very interesting article,,
And the answer is, Yes! Hahaha,,,
The guy is not emotionally and physiological attached to his wife,,
And if this prolong, sooner or later, he will then also physically unfaithful to the partner,,
He was driven by his physiological thoughts and eventually seek for other ladies to achieve this,,,

So I suggest you can try something new with your wife when comes to sex,,

secretgarden
20-11-2018, 10:14 AM
A few reasons wor,,,
Guess only har!

I ever read an article about whether the guy is considered cheating on his wife when he starts fantasizing other ladies while they are having sex,,,
And if this prolong, sooner or later, he will then also physically unfaithful to the partner,,
He was driven by his physiological thoughts and eventually seek for other ladies to achieve this,,,

Sounds like a plan! Thank you!

HeyLisa
20-11-2018, 11:48 AM
You shld try out something different with your wife.
Doing naughty things together enhance the relationship!

Vanda
20-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a plan! Thank you!

Good luck brudder. Wish you all the best

sexresearcher
20-11-2018, 12:19 PM
Marriage is thought out by humans so that we can have order in the society as we dicks like to fuck as many holes as we can biologically. Thats how we are made and it's perfectly normal.

My perfect solution is go look for paid sex once a month and fuck-forget. Don't bring anything home including STDs.

All the best!

Btw, once you have a kid. That seals the deal. Stop dicking around but till then....fuck away

YELLOW
20-11-2018, 12:34 PM
think and fantasize is ok lah ... but dont go and reali it .... cherish ur wife ... i wish i am in ur situation .... its sad my wife and i no feeling liao .

my wife is a sweet & demure lady but i do think of my colleagues or friend's wife whenever i doggy her. im weird.

derit
20-11-2018, 12:44 PM

OK. I was like you.

Why not tell yr wife that you don't get enough out of sex? Then work out something to make sex better.

Or buy sex toy from Amazon, and slot dick in when you just die die want to fuck a whole.

derit
20-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Go to Amazon and search for Doc Johnson.

kick_ass
20-11-2018, 12:51 PM
many bros mentioned, you still hv a gd marriage. so do cherish it.
go for paid sex if needed. some said, affair is cheaper as dun need to pay for sex, but they always forget, affair need to pay other stuffs like meals etc etc. unless u sibei hamsome :)
imo, if got caught, i believe wife will likely forgive u for paid sex than affair

zl1983
20-11-2018, 04:45 PM
A few reasons wor,,,
Guess only har!

well said.. from the master..

zl1983
20-11-2018, 04:46 PM
Sex is easy, make love requires skills and fuck her brains out is a challenge.

super like this line bro..

JideForce
20-11-2018, 07:36 PM
TS got any pic of your gorgeous wife?

rey69
20-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Or like japanese, couple swinging ?

rey69
20-11-2018, 11:45 PM
hahaha you should find more bonding time with your sexy colleagues

Not bonding, is bonking time with sexy colleagues.

secretgarden
21-11-2018, 01:48 AM
Dun have pple start thread for concerns den wanna exploit pple’s wife one la. Unless u willing to sacrafice ur wife too. But of course there are pple tat cant even get married. Different level. Sorry for being harsh. But tats life.

Vanda
21-11-2018, 02:59 AM
many bros mentioned, you still hv a gd marriage. so do cherish it.
go for paid sex if needed. some said, affair is cheaper as dun need to pay for sex, but they always forget, affair need to pay other stuffs like meals etc etc. unless u sibei hamsome :)
imo, if got caught, i believe wife will likely forgive u for paid sex than affair

Like what old saying. Destroying a marriage is worse than destroying ten temples

sgbond
21-11-2018, 10:29 AM
There is such thing that is called karma is real. You will be laughing off at it when you are not bitten. Once you are bitten, you will start to appreciate. I am human too but i strongly advise to against taking married women. Finding prositute have lesser karma than having sex with married women. I will not go against your opinion and control on how you going to control your urge. But finding a less materialistic and pretty wifey very hard to come by.
Make love to your wife instead and find some excitement oversea trip to bring spark your sexual life. You will regret if you lose it

Well said and I agreed.

There is a saying "you sow your seeds and reap the rewards"

marianna
21-11-2018, 10:38 AM
You shld try out something different with your wife.
Doing naughty things together enhance the relationship!

naughty boy always gets the worm.

Yes, woman always like naughty snakes.

Siriusam
21-11-2018, 12:45 PM
i know exactly what ure going thru cuz i was also in the same boat as u. hv a beautiful and sexy wife and we are also quite adventurous in bed but i cannot stop fantasizing about other girls, sometimes even when we are having sex..

so i ended up cheating on her multiple times with many different SYTs until we were on the brink of divorce and breaking up the family and everything.. then i came to truly realize that such lust is shortlived and happiness is fleeting.. at the end of the day ur family is what matters most and it will be a huge shame if u lost it due to your philandering ways. But such revelation didn't stop me from fantasizing still so nowadays, instead of getting into extra-marital affairs.. i just get my quick fix from fuck and fuck off (pay per meet), be it from massage parlors or FL..

having affairs are costly and dangerous but u can still live ur double life with ONS.. just my 2 cents.

WontMeetFans
21-11-2018, 09:08 PM
naughty boy always gets the worm.

Yes, woman always like naughty snakes.

Fully agreed and well said.

Tengkor
21-11-2018, 09:36 PM
woman always like naughty snakes

Seems like it

SoongJongki
21-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Not bonding, is bonking time with sexy colleagues.

Bond first, then bonk :D

SWINGER888
22-11-2018, 06:37 AM

mine is totally opp of yr thinking :)
whenever i am fxxking my wife , i will have a fetish thinking that 1 or 2 guys is fxxking her lol

this turn me on more and i am trying to arrange a yoni massage for her so that i can lead her further into it.

used to swing many years back but now it seems that swinging is lacking in sg and many couples that claims to swinger are not real anymore

cheers

jasminee
23-11-2018, 04:15 PM
who knows maybe your wife also thinking of other handsome guys during sex :rolleyes:

Yardstick
23-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Hahaha... Bro, first year of marriage and you already bored?

Take it from a man who is going into his 10th year of marriage. I have had fantasies of all sorts both during sex with wife and when alone. So, I have both sex and masturbate when I need release and whichever is available.

As for fantasies, I still have them, and I share them with my wife. The range is very wide too... from SILs to friends, from rape to gangbang, from watching other men have sex with her to us doing orgies. ;)

Most important thing to take note is, you must know who you are and what you want. A man can go out to "play" but must always know where his home is.

To give you an example, my wife knows I sometimes go KTV and butterfly pubs. But she lets me go ahead with just a reminder to watch my alcohol intake. Why? Cause when the place closes, I go home, not carry on with some woman I meet while out. :cool: