PDA

View Full Version : new rates for "special"???

blueshorts75
02-06-2007, 02:47 PM
hello bros!

have not really been to health center or massage joint ever since the china pd mama crackdown... boy i missed those good times. good thing abt massage compare to geylang is the slow build up.... chatting, seduction etc. like foreplay but i dont have to do a thing :)

anyway, recently went to hotel royal hc and i was quite surprised that the girls are now asking $50 for hj... even some of those girls from really cheap looking joints along balestier also asking the same!

my understanding is:
hj = $30
bj = $80
fj = $100
on top of the $30-$35 massage rate.

have that change within a year??? pls enlighten

anyway most of the ladies are still from china though they claim to be PRs... possible. mostly in late 30s and hardly consider chio....

triple h
02-06-2007, 03:50 PM
if $50 too ex....dun take the offer lah...plain n simple.....

dermacare
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
....price of milk has also been increased.....

Jehuty
02-06-2007, 04:05 PM
i think the new rates for most TN are as follows

entrance fee $20 for 30mins
HJ 50
BJ 80
FJ 100

if somehow your session extend during the HJ,BJ or FJ you may have to pay extra charges for entrance fee as well.

prices may vary..you can try bargaining...and i am sure some of them will lower their prices at those ulu hours where business is slow :D

for Health centres you may want to refer to the HC section since there are diff rates for different places.

jurassic_prick
02-06-2007, 05:32 PM
i think the new rates for most TN are as follows

entrance fee $20 for 30mins
HJ 50
BJ 80
FJ 100

I have been paying these rates most of the time regardless of HC or TN. Has tried to bargain down TN rates every now and then, but usually not successful. But from most other bros posts, I think those reasonably good at bargaining can bring the rates down. For me, my small head always can't wait so always just agree to these rates and get the action started! :D

ezez11
03-06-2007, 12:06 AM
It is better for FJ at $100 than HJ at $50. WL always ask for high price, you can bargaine it. Good luck!

AndyCock
03-06-2007, 12:12 AM
blueshorts75,

Price still the same.. ..Just the gals keep changing :D .. You should be able find younger one..Not mid 30.. Dont go for old one..hahaha...

dap26
03-06-2007, 12:21 AM
U can bargain the prices...Its also depend on the gal itself cos when u bargain u might nt gt tat gd services u want unless u gt a gd attitude gal.

newbadass
03-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Be advised - the rates are exactly what you are willing to pay, no more, no less.

No matter how the prices fluctuate, remember that one price item remains constant: no special = $0.00

So the girl can choose either giving no special for $0.00 or giving you special for whatever price you want to pay. ;)

In other words, don't be a horny desperado and you will have better bargaining power. Of course, if you are not a horny desperado, then it defeats the entire purpose of the exercise :D

behemoth
03-06-2007, 03:58 AM
i always follow the rate of hj = $30 fj = $100. much more than this, i will reject the special.

enzer88
03-06-2007, 06:20 AM
For my understanding
purely hj:30buck
hj plus autoroam:50buck
bj plus :80buck
FJ:100buck

ShittyAss
03-06-2007, 08:38 AM
For my understanding
purely hj:30buck
hj plus autoroam:50buck
bj plus :80buck
FJ:100buck

>> agree..some time just $30 for hj w/o autoroam one..

Bayleaf
03-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Some of the pretige HC (ie. DHS, PHS, EHS etc.) charge $120 for FJ, whilst majority of the usual HC only charge $100. As for TN, the standard rate should not be more than $100, given the fact that most PRC in TN did not went for health check, which this means that higher risks of cheonging TN than HC. So wat's make these PRC WLs think that they worth more than the Malaysian WLs?

Hence, any samsters should not spolit the market rate of $100 for FJ in the usual HC/TN scene. Should any samster feel they are too generous to do so, it is better to ask for a sandwich to make your $$ worthwhile than over valueing the market rate. Just my 2 cents worth opinion.

Jehuty
03-06-2007, 12:22 PM
might be applicable to some.. usually if u revisit a particular PRC in a TN u can bargain down wif her and of course provide better service the nxt time :D say maybe a fj that normally cost 100 might cost 80 upon revisits etc..

If u are really really lucky..they might even be persuaded for out service, hence saving the entrance fee.

dap26
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
End of the day,i tik it is best to pay wat u feel is rite.So tat u will nt regret if u pay more or pay lesser and u might get nt so gd service.Juz my view..;)

golden tongue
03-06-2007, 02:40 PM
I usually bargain for price after going to that joint for a few times and knowing the girl a little better.

After that, go to the joint after they close for the day and boss not in. Usually pay $100 inclusive of TN and FJ.

End of story is that if the girl is comfortable talking to you, price is neg.

John Cena
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I really hope that those 'specials' rates at HC can be reduce then i'll go frequently :)

newyorker88
04-06-2007, 03:27 PM
As far as I know, most HJ are priced at 50. Unless you go for the lao aunties, they settle for 30.

bangbangben
04-06-2007, 04:41 PM
eh... Normally if a HJ = S$50, wont it be only logical to go for a FJ which is S$100?
It all comes down to the own individual preference. I definitely won't pay 50 bucks for a HJ by a 40 yr old woman, but maybe someone else would.

Summary, "Buay Gum, SUAH"

Drifter79
04-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Who dun wanna earn extra? They will always ask for $50 but my experience is if you insist on $30, most likely you can get it at that price also...

Jehuty
04-06-2007, 06:42 PM
eh... Normally if a HJ = S$50, wont it be only logical to go for a FJ which is S$100?

I agree wif this..actually in my opinion taking HJ at TN is prob juz not worth it when if u scout along GL u prob can get a FJ for 60 (+10 for hotel).. thats almost the same cost if u visit a TN for 30mins ($20) and opting to take HJ only.

Even more not worth it if u shoot out very fast..eg 3-5mins.

for BJ at 80..got mixed opinions..sometimes no matter how juz cant shoot and then the girl will complain mouth tired or rubber taste..most likely hand with HJ as well...if that is the case..i dont really tink its worth paying the extra $30 bucks..

Juz my 2 cents worth :D

blueshorts75
05-06-2007, 11:38 PM
thanks for all the feedback :)

anyway no need be sarcastic lah... not that i dont want to pay up, just want to know the market rate so i won't spoil it mah... and just to make sure i didnt look more desperate than most of you such that they ask for $50 instead of $30...haha...seem like i'm still the average desperado ;)

yah... if hj=50, i rather go fj. but i was sort of exploring around for new places and some of the ladies really not worth fj lah... i still got auto roam + hj for $30 most of the time... but $50 was seldom being asked last time... so i wonder

anyway, my conclusion is not worth to cheong cheap looking TN... cos nowadays the TN ladies usually ard 40yrs... not like last time when there are many sweet young prc's ard. TN rate maybe cheaper by $5-10 compare to ave HC but the "special" still cost the same.

Hardnuts
06-06-2007, 01:05 AM
++++++++ C Below ++++++++++++++++

Hardnuts
06-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I have being cheonging for near to 20 years and it seems we the citizen of Singapore are very united in this matter as to maintaining the rates so afforadable even though GST has increase again. MY SALUTE TO ALL BROS WHO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. :D But recently heard from one woman cursing a couple of guys going around HC asking S$40 for FJ. Dont know how true! Anyway just want to make my point as a cheongster to those bros who did this kind of things. IF cannot afford than don't cheong. A disgrace to our Singapore Men!!!:mad:

Any bros with me?

Please up my points if you do. Kam Sia! Kam Sia!

Tailok
06-06-2007, 07:45 AM
I think it is time for "Cheongster" to stand up for "Fairprice". Let's all stick to the standard price. If any TN quote more, we simply boycott them. Consumer is always right. Please dun simply spoil market by paying more if they asked for it. Pay tips if service is good! Keep standard price.

FAIRPRICE
HJ = $30
BJ = $60-80
FJ = $80-100

No GST required!

blueshorts75
06-06-2007, 06:45 PM
i support tailok bro for "fairprice"

just like some bro told me.... if the WL think $40 FJ too little then dont do loh ;) ... sometimes good to have this kind of bro around to tell the WL our $$ also hard earned...keke

not that i support $40-FJ ok... but if we start spoiling market, then sooner or later HJ = $80. yah yah...some bro will jsut say cannot afford..dont play loh... i get it :)

mel&nicole
07-06-2007, 06:39 AM
Hi to all Bros,

Just my few bahts of thoughts. At the end of the day, if you are not willing to pay there will always be other patrons out there who are willing to pay the price. One man's meat is another man's poison.

As the thread goes, go for what you are prepared to pay. End of the day, even if the gal agree to the lower price, the experience will be a lousy one. Both parties will end up unhappy. Just an observation from my experience. If you pay $30 for hj be prepared for $30 worth of service.

Happy Bonking
Mel&Nicole

didisong2
07-06-2007, 10:47 AM
I think it is time for "Cheongster" to stand up for "Fairprice". Let's all stick to the standard price. If any TN quote more, we simply boycott them. Consumer is always right. Please dun simply spoil market by paying more if they asked for it. Pay tips if service is good! Keep standard price.

FAIRPRICE
HJ = $30
BJ = $60-80
FJ = $80-100

No GST required!

I think should be entrance fees base on 60 mins
$ 25-$35 for a normal joint and $35-$50 for awell deco joint

MILF rate unless she got very good skill,
HJ=$30
BJ=$50
BBBJ=$60
FJ=$80

Younger gals with at least 6.5/10 looks on face and 7/10 figure
HJ=$50
BJ=$70
BBBJ=$80
FJ=$100

shanghaifun
07-06-2007, 01:30 PM
I think should be entrance fees base on 60 mins
$ 25-$35 for a normal joint and $35-$50 for awell deco joint

MILF rate unless she got very good skill,
HJ=$30
BJ=$50
BBBJ=$60
FJ=$80

Younger gals with at least 6.5/10 looks on face and 7/10 figure
HJ=$50
BJ=$70
BBBJ=$80
FJ=$100

Agree....but mostly ...it up to u to bargain...u can get a SYT for FJ at $80 too... BARGAIN is the word...

breastlover
07-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Agree....but mostly ...it up to u to bargain...u can get a SYT for FJ at $80 too... BARGAIN is the word...

Alas......bargain is not my strongest point. Try very hard....not even once succeed. :o. (See big breast......my heart goes weak liao)

evilspawnsss
07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Alas......bargain is not my strongest point. Try very hard....not even once succeed. :o. (See big breast......my heart goes weak liao)

Hahaa..den u hv to train ur heart liao..if not everytimes weak den si liao :D

SonicGear
07-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Hmm must persistance & control little head if not surely give to their seduction . :D

shanghaifun
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Hmm must persistance & control little head if not surely give to their seduction . :D

Agreed..but mostly....guys let our second head to think..that;s why we are at the losting end...haha..

normally. i try not to look for "special" ..give them some hint that u just want a massage only..then normally, lady will ask u for special..then CUT the price..hahaha..

evilspawnsss
07-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Hmm..no special one?where got where got?i wan go leh..dun wan hj one oso hee hee :D but truthly lor..sometimes really need to go for some good massage and relaX but everytimes kena one oso playing piano :mad:

shanghaifun
07-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Hmm..no special one?where got where got?i wan go leh..dun wan hj one oso hee hee :D but truthly lor..sometimes really need to go for some good massage and relaX but everytimes kena one oso playing piano :mad:

singapore badminton hall....good massage...as intro by alot of pple... decent one...if u go to those joints handle by PRC...mostly will hacky one lah..

Taiko2006
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM

For weak heart ppl, my advise is to fix target 1st. Bring only $30 + $30 in your wallet. Then that will be the best bargain bet. Take it or leave it. "Ai lai, Mai suak".

newbadass
09-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Alamak....

They want our money. They want it fast. That is an undisputable fact. If they didn't need to have fast money, they would stick to earning $50 a day for clean massage rather than trying to earn $50 per hour. Make this fact work for you.

Let's say someone quotes you $50 for HJ. You think that's too high. Fine., Laugh in her face and ask her how many idiots actually gave her $50 for handjob. She'll lower her price. If she still thinks her HJ is worth $50, then forget about it. Either way, you win!

In the game of bargaining, the one more desperate is usually on the losing end. Always make sure they need your money more than you need their service.

And as for $40 FJ... who the fuck is anybody to complain? It's a cut-price world. It's not like those guys bonk finish then insist on paying $40 only. The WL is free to reject that offer. KPKB so much for fuck.... :rolleyes:

Jehuty
09-06-2007, 01:20 PM
In the game of bargaining, the one more desperate is usually on the losing end. Always make sure they need your money more than you need their service.

I think usually for most ppl (myself included) who go inside already we usually want their service more than they need our money. Why i say so? coz we already paid the entrance fee ! most of us dun like to go in and leave empty handed if u know wat i mean ba ;)

it wont be so bad if the massage itself is not piano playing..but based on my experience in TNs, most of the time their skills/strength cannot compete with the ones in HC.

divefree
09-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you thibk will they increase the rate after 1 Jul 07. 7% GST:rolleyes:

Pek Kim Lui
10-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Do you thibk will they increase the rate after 1 Jul 07. 7% GST:rolleyes:

CHOI!!!!!!!! Heaven forbids that they increase prices! KNS first our nnkc top talent gave themselves pay rise and rise our indirect taxes now this. If they really insist on increasing I rather spent the increase on buying hellnotes for my afterlife!

MOTORAZR
10-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Alamak....

They want our money. They want it fast. That is an undisputable fact. If they didn't need to have fast money, they would stick to earning $50 a day for clean massage rather than trying to earn $50 per hour. Make this fact work for you.

Let's say someone quotes you $50 for HJ. You think that's too high. Fine., Laugh in her face and ask her how many idiots actually gave her $50 for handjob. She'll lower her price. If she still thinks her HJ is worth $50, then forget about it. Either way, you win!

And as for $40 FJ... who the fuck is anybody to complain? It's a cut-price world. It's not like those guys bonk finish then insist on paying $40 only. The WL is free to reject that offer. KPKB so much for fuck.... :rolleyes:

Brother newbadass,

Nice Advice, up u for the effort. Cheers mate.

didisong2
10-06-2007, 11:58 AM
I always believe in what you pay is what you get....you can all bargain but I believe the gals will also give you discounted service... but if you are too easy with your money..then they will also take advantage of you. You just got to make the money work for you...once you can do it...you will be able to see the difference in the service that you can get from the gal.;)

Devilzz
11-06-2007, 07:17 AM
I always believe in what you pay is what you get....you can all bargain but I believe the gals will also give you discounted service... but if you are too easy with your money..then they will also take advantage of you. You just got to make the money work for you...once you can do it...you will be able to see the difference in the service that you can get from the gal.;)Yup i also agreed.if they ask for 100 buck and u request to further down the price,chances are they will discount their service.Normally before i go down to the joint,i will surf over here and read FR so that i will not be robert head and get what other are getting at the same price.

Jurassicboy
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
have to agree that their prices are rather high...but if you bargain with them...wouldn't they black face and give you FFJ (fucked-up FJ).

perhaps once you bcome a regular, can ask girl for cheaper price or more service for lower price...possible?

didisong2
17-06-2007, 12:06 AM
I rather go less 1 time than to get a a lousy job from them...this is a practical world. Money talks. If you pay the market rate and plus some tips...you will see the different in service when you rtf them.
you want 1st class service, travel 1st class....the only way is to pay 1st class. the power of money.....too bad I don't have much...

newbadass
27-06-2007, 03:26 PM
Once I went to a TN. My buddy got a girl who quoted him $50 for HJ. He took it.

One week later, I was assigned the same girl at the TN. She popped the golden question and quoted me $50. I laughed and told her to forget it, just continue massage. She immediately lowered her price to $30. And I hadn't even begun to negotiate! It was my first time with her, I am fucking ugly, my dick normal-size, and I didn't sian her at all.

Moral of the story? The best way to bargain is NOT to bargain. For them, it's not much loss - 15 minutes of labour and 1 minute to clean up, maybe let people autoroam.

I've never had a HJ that was worth $50. Not even when the girl threw in a bit of BBBJ. However, this is subjective. Please, feel free to pay whatever you are willing to pay. Value is in the small eye of the individual cockhead. :D

Ultra Taro
27-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Salute you!! But hor, i know one of my buddy more power. He once frequent a tN joint often and managed to convince the boss to let him be the guinea pig to try new gal massage skills. The boss will call him whenever got new gals arrive. He would only pay for entrance fee, hj inclusive..
How about that.. haha.. one mountain always have another mountain higher... In short, it all depends on individual luck, PR skills etc..
However, old bird like you should teach us more tricks on how to pay less and get more instead... cheers! ;)

reuters
27-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Once I went to a TN. My buddy got a girl who quoted him $50 for HJ. He took it.

One week later, I was assigned the same girl at the TN. She popped the golden question and quoted me $50. I laughed and told her to forget it, just continue massage. She immediately lowered her price to $30. And I hadn't even begun to negotiate! It was my first time with her, I am fucking ugly, my dick normal-size, and I didn't sian her at all.

Moral of the story? The best way to bargain is NOT to bargain. For them, it's not much loss - 15 minutes of labour and 1 minute to clean up, maybe let people autoroam.

I've never had a HJ that was worth $50. Not even when the girl threw in a bit of BBBJ. However, this is subjective. Please, feel free to pay whatever you are willing to pay. Value is in the small eye of the individual cockhead. :D

+ 1.

Whenever I see people posting that they paid $50 for HJ & 100 for FJ by middle age woman, I cant help but feel they must be dann rich.

newbadass
27-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Salute you!!

However, old bird like you should teach us more tricks on how to pay less and get more instead... cheers! ;)

Please lah, what's there to salute?

My whole point is that there is nothing special about me. NOTHING AT ALL. I wasn't even trying to bargain. And yet a PRC will bring her price down for me. Why? Because she will do it for ANYONE, as long as they know how to say "no".

This is not about skill or charm or luck or whatever. There is no skill involved. No tricks. This is simply about knowing what you will accept and what you will not accept.

MnlBkk
27-06-2007, 05:18 PM
For HJ, I will normally offer $30. If a job well done with good service attitude, may tip a little more.

If you just give in to their request, you tend to get a lousier service. Just my experience.

Lauteko
27-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Many bros very rich. Like to spoil market by paying more. Poor ppl like us sure suffer.

newbadass
28-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Many bros very rich. Like to spoil market by paying more. Poor ppl like us sure suffer.

You'll be surprised... even those guys who go around saying "don't spoil market, don't pay too much"... they themselves are doing it. They just don't want others to do it. Why? Simple lah... they give more, they can impress the girl and sian her, act like hero with a lot of money. But if others are also giving more, then they will not be so special liao.

End of the day, no point imposing market rate because nobody will stick to it, especially those bloody hypocrites. Just pay what you are willing to pay and leave it at that. Full stop! :cool:

SanityManz
03-07-2007, 05:04 PM

actually even rich bros if they can use their common sense will know that by paying less they can cheong another time more. by paying more will only show how roberto we are and not necessary impress girls . further more why impress WL right? they r not for u to talk love but only make love.

in fact i have seen the smirk on these ladies face when they succeed in chopping the big carrot of any willing roberto. dun pay more or less, just pay according to the service they r worth.

alphalaw
03-07-2007, 05:28 PM
You'll be surprised... even those guys who go around saying "don't spoil market, don't pay too much"... they themselves are doing it. They just don't want others to do it. Why? Simple lah... they give more, they can impress the girl and sian her, act like hero with a lot of money. But if others are also giving more, then they will not be so special liao.

End of the day, no point imposing market rate because nobody will stick to it, especially those bloody hypocrites. Just pay what you are willing to pay and leave it at that. Full stop! :cool:

Seasoned players with do these. But many of those non-seasoned ish lyd dat.
Who nia be cai tao b4? Its hw much damage we can reduce from sexperiences.

Some will kanna chop, some will pull down price, still got an average bah. Price for certain wont stay there swee swee 10 years down the road no change.

I love the quote, save money = next trip fees.
Will Enjoy, Will travel.

Alph.