PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

SamLoMo
04-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Back with popular requests, this is the continuation of my first story which you can find here: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=682692

The reason why I started a new thread is because I found the old thread far too clumpy and continuing on writing from there would only deter newer readers because of the hefty amount of pages (last checked it was almost 86 pages) so I decided to start a new thread. It's recommended that you read the first thread first otherwise later you no head no tail not my taiji ah. There are also some photos and audio recordings scattered around in the thread so yeah. And as I mentioned before in the previous thread, I do not have any photos of Auntie Kat fucking or doing any sexual acts due to reasons cited in the thread and most of the remaining photos in my album is not really relevant to the story anymore so yeah, don't really expect Exhibits though I might add in a few unrelated ones here and there. Without further ado, let's continue back our journey.

-------------------------------------------

" Hey Sam, have you seen Mom? " Jack knocked on the bathroom door and asked.

With the sounds of the shower still running, I then replied to him. " Oh you're back already? No. Maybe she's at the neighbors or went down to get something? "

" Probably. Oh well. Wanna play some games when you're out? " Jack heaved a sigh.

" Yeah sure. But give me some time though. I still have to take a shit after I'm done with my bath. " I told him.

" Shouldn't it be the other way around? " he jested.

" Mind your own business unless you wanna smell my shit. " I shooed him off. His footsteps then trailed away as he left the kitchen, probably back towards his room.

It has been about 2 months since we have come back from our rather exotic Bali trip. Ever since touching down, Auntie Kat immediately broke all ties with Uncle D, having had enough of his bullshit. Likewise, I did the same for Alicia. While I did genuinely felt bad since I had taken her virginity and was her first boyfriend, I knew that our relationship wasn't healthy. She liked me but I was simply using her as a replacement outlet for my lust towards Auntie Kat. She deserved better. That's why I simply made the decision instead of continuing leading her on. While true that I could be a bastard and do that while enjoying free sex, I have got more important things in mind. What was I going to do next?

The Bali trip was nothing like what I'd had expected to be honest. Who would have imagined taking part in a gangbang at my age? Well, many but not a handful would be able to make it a reality. Getting a chance to go at Auntie Kat was something that I could only have wet dreams of so experiencing it for real was nothing short of a dream come true. I even had to pinch myself several times to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. So, what now? I managed to get myself laid with the woman that I have been lusting for all this while. There was no other place better to think about that question. With the hot water still splattering onto my body as I basked in the warmth, I slowly started scrubbing my hair while I pondered on that question.

There were mainly 3 spots that guys would usually wash other than their faces. The hair, the chest and armpits and lastly the groin. The water would get the rest. Please tell me that it's not just me or am I that lupsup? Fortunately enough for me, I only needed to wash my upper body since my groin was being cleaned by something else other than the running water.

" Mmm.. sclup.. Haa.. " her sighs and sucking sounds had been masked by the sounds of running water that flowed down our naked bodies.

Squatting in front of me was the woman in question, who was also the woman that Jack was looking for, stark naked as she was eagerly cleaning every single crevice of my erected penis with her tongue. With one hand holding the base of my cock, her mouth went to work almost like a child who has just been handed a lollipop. If this wasn't Heaven, I didn't know what was. This was our relationship now ever since that night in Bali. Her words were still fresh in my mind. She said that she would take responsibility for taking my 'first time' at least until I get a girlfriend. Unfortunately for her, what she doesn't realize that it wasn't my first time and I already had a girlfriend. But what she doesn't know, doesn't hurt her. I could see my semen still dribbling out from her cunt as the water started washing it away. What a waste.

A throwback to just about 30 minutes ago when I had just woke up. Jack had gone to school for his CCA and wouldn't be back until about 45 minutes later. I decided to get out of bed and wash up. It was the weekends but I didn't feel really comfortable sleeping in so I exited my room, only to find Auntie Kat doing the laundry. I greeted her as she smiled back sweetly. It was just as per usual. It was like the Bali trip hasn't ever happened. No. If there was one change, it would be that she was much more comfortable with me now. I could tell that from her attire. She was no longer wearing a bra at home and long gone were the conservative nightgowns and she was back to wearing her usual pajamas set prior to me moving in. Baggy and slightly translucent, perfect.

There was probably no more need to play the conservative card or acting embarrassed about it anymore given that I have already seen her naked and even fucked all 3 of her holes, filling it with my semen. I could tell that she had just woke up not too long ago as her nipples were hard from the air condition in her room, poking at the thin fabric that covered them. It started off with a tease. While she was still putting the wet laundry onto the bamboo poles, I sneaked behind her and started playing with her boobs, pinching and pulling away at her sensitive nipples. Caught off guard from my sudden attack, her whole body jolted as she jumped a little.

" Mmm.. Sam.. don't.. " she sighed.

" Jack isn't going to come back until about an hour. We have got time. " I whispered into her ears.

In contrary to her words, she wasn't pushing me away as I slipped my hands into her pajamas, groping her small tender breasts directly while I started frenching her. There was no resistance at all as she simply complied with my wishes. Back then I could only secretly listen to them and hope that I would be able to see but now it's different. It almost felt like I have exchanged positions with Uncle D. It simply couldn't get any better than this.

SamLoMo
04-11-2018, 04:06 AM
One thing led to another. The next thing I know, she was already bent over by the window with her panties by her ankles, her pussy soaking wet and ready for action. Her wiggling butt was nothing but alluring as I couldn't help myself but push my stiff hard-on into her. I didn't care if our neighbors hear us or see us. I wanted her now. In fact, just the risk of getting caught only made my boner even stiffer than before as I penetrated her. I wasn't really sure if she was trying to be economical or just prefer it raw but she has never requested me to wear a condom. But then again, given the number of times we go at it, we might have to invest quite a huge sum of money just for protection and furthermore, I have already cummed in her multiple times in Bali.

" I will just wash it out afterward. " that's what she always tells me. I'm not sure if she's on the pill or does the washing method really work. Hell, I'm not even sure if the strangers that bring her back before even use a condom. The fact that she hasn't gotten pregnant or AIDS should be a good sign I guess.

Not that I'm complaining since I don't really have to practice my pull-out game when I can just enjoy cumming inside of her over and over again. At least that's how usually our session goes unless we're feeling a little kinkier then I will stain her in my colors. It's not as epic as the Bali one where she was literally covered in cum like a JAV actress but still, it feels good to see her covered in my semen. The sound of our lovemaking echoed in the kitchen as her hands held onto the railing while I rammed into her from behind. From what I have learned from having sex with her was that she liked getting doggied the most. Cowgirl was probably her second favorite position. She doesn't say it outright but I can feel her pussy contracting especially when I'm doing it doggy. She would then sometimes request to be on top instead. If you'd ask me which one I prefer doing with her, it was definitely cowgirl since there was nothing sexier than watching a woman pleasure herself with your tool.

Doggy is definitely the way to go if you are watching but not really when you're the one doing it since you can only see her butt and back, not much entertainment compared to other positions where you can see her breasts swaying around and her ecstatic look. But oh well, since she cums the easiest while being doggied, might as well. Another reason why I like the cowgirl position was that I remembered what Jack had told me at the start, the part where he woke up to his parents having sex. He told me that he saw Auntie Kat riding his dad. To think that I'm the one she's riding now makes my cock throb even harder given how forbidden our relationship should be. Of course, I don't tell her that but silently enjoy both the sensation and the view.

" Ahhh! Ahh! Sam..!! Sam..!! " she moaned as she called out my name. God damn it. It feels so god damn good to hear her call out my name in pleasure since I was already used to her calling out her boyfriends' names.

" Shhh.. The neighbors may hear if you're so loud. We're in the kitchen, remember? " I whispered into her ears.

Her body instantly jolted up as though she just realized it. Unlike our usual secret meetings in the deep night after Jack has fallen asleep, we're doing it in broad daylight now, at the kitchen by the window to boot. I could feel her pussy clenching even tighter now that she realized our position and felt embarrassed. Taking that as a sign, I continued pounding into her while whispering sweetly into her ears,

" Maybe someone is watching us right now. We're right at the window after all. "

One thing I found out was also that she was slightly masochistic. She loved to service people and have no qualms about going down on her knees to give you a loving blowjob, unlike most wives whose husbands have to plead and beg and perhaps bring out for a nice evening to even receive a blowjob. She wouldn't even hesitate to CIM and even swallow. That's the best part. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, her body was painfully honest as I could feel her pussy clenching even tighter than before as those words left my mouth. She immediately flinched. She didn't close the windows at all as both sides were wide open since she was ready to hang the laundry out until I came to disturb her. Anyone that's by the window in their house would have a good view of what's happening if they look at our direction. I can't say for the lower floor apartments but for those who stay on our level or higher would definitely see us.

" Ehh?! Then let me close the windows first.. " Auntie Kat tried to get away but I held onto her hips and continued pounding into her.

" I'm cumming soon. Let's finish it fast. " I told her.

" Ehh? But.. " she tried to protest but winced as my hands went under her pajamas gown and grabbed her breasts.

" Won't so suay one la. Who will camp by their window also? Let's just finish up fast before Jack gets home also. " I psychoed her, using Jack as an excuse for us to finish up faster.

I could feel her tightening up on me quite a lot, probably from both the fear and excitement of getting caught in the act by both our neighbors who may be by their windows minding their own business or by Jack who may return at any given time now. Man, teasing her is so much fun, I could really get addicted to this. To further heighten her sense of shame and urgency, both of my hands grabbed hold of her pajamas gown and lifted it above her head, throwing them aside, leaving her in the nude as she immediately panicked and tightened even more. Needless to say, protests were made but I shut her up by pounding into her even harder.

In my defense, it was just a spur of the moment thing to indulge in further pleasure so neither of us would have expected that incident to happen. But that's for later. I kept my end of the promise and shot my load inside of her after a good minute of thrusting and that was how we had ended up in this present situation where both of us are in the toilet and Jack coming back home.

SamLoMo
04-11-2018, 04:07 AM
I will try to update the story once a week if it's this length. If you guys want, I can shorten it and update twice a week instead. No promises though. Ultimately, it depends on my work schedule.

chrisdemon2004
04-11-2018, 04:21 AM
头香!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramysg12345
04-11-2018, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the continuation. Waiting for more!

HoiFai
04-11-2018, 06:35 AM
Great to have Part 2, thanks TS

i^Xi0n
04-11-2018, 06:46 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

madpig88
04-11-2018, 06:52 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

KnowItAll
04-11-2018, 06:53 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

unsanea
04-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Nice sequel ….. thanks!

Cash8877
04-11-2018, 07:11 AM
nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.

JJMagic
04-11-2018, 07:43 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

douchebag55
04-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Always looking forward to read your stories TS!!

KTVbuddy
04-11-2018, 09:35 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

ryanliew
04-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Thx for the nice story bro.

evoralliart
04-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Nice part 2 update. Just read this new update already:)

realTramp
04-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Nice, camping for more! :D

Holyshitcrap123
04-11-2018, 08:41 PM
This is damn solid. I have been following u since version 1.haha

megafortress
04-11-2018, 09:45 PM
setting up tent for part 2!

Jaguar00
04-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Thumbs up!!! :):) Thank you for your effort in writing such a sibei solid story

scoundred
04-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Juicy story part 2!! :D

badboy
04-11-2018, 11:57 PM
What a pleasant surprise!

Thought TS was done after e cum filled story of Kat in Bali which ended with such a climax (pun intended)

Thank you in advance for your time n effort to pen down more hardon inducing reads =)

Cheers
Badboy

Rasta Marley
05-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Support TS for Part II :D

kilobarjade
05-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Wow got part 2, support support!!

AllInObama
05-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Nicely written TS

BK4ever
05-11-2018, 06:47 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

meijipcc
05-11-2018, 06:54 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

basfreak
05-11-2018, 07:06 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

JustANewbie
05-11-2018, 07:24 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Orange22
05-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Support nice story! :)

Phython1
05-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Well done TS we have been wait for so Long! Part 2 will be great I believe and eagerly waiting for more!

urn0828
05-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Good to have you back, TS. Two thumbs up...waiting for your updates...cheers

morrelation
05-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Had a hard time reading Part 1, thanks TS :D

knightskye
05-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Thank you ts for continuing the story. I love a good read.

Informer
05-11-2018, 03:59 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

SamLoMo
06-11-2018, 03:32 AM
That was pretty much how we had ended up in this situation. Had I finished just five minutes later, we would have been in deep shit. Now the main question was how are we going to get out of this? First thing first, I will have to distract Jack to go out of the house so that Auntie Kat could get dressed and not be caught since she was supposed to be 'out' at the moment. I then finished showering and dried myself while Auntie Kat took the shower. Putting back on my clothes, I then went outside to Jack's room.

" Heya Jack. Have you had lunch yet? " I asked, planning to get him out of the house so that Auntie Kat would be able to 'come back' home.

" Hmmm, not yet. Wanna go to the coffee shop? I'm dying for the Uncle's soya milk. " Jack then replied me.

Hearing him mention the word milk wasn't really the best for my heart since I had just pumped my milk into his Mom and she was even cleaning up meticulously while I was talking to him in the shower earlier. Just thinking about it made my cock throb for all the wrong reasons. Seems like humans simply love doing things that break the rules huh? We are probably going to have round 2 tonight. I simply shrugged and off we go while Auntie Kat washes up and 'came back' home from her 'errand'. When we were done with lunch and came back, Auntie Kat was simply sitting on the sofa in her pajamas, watching the TV as though nothing happened.

" Oh hey Mom, where did you go earlier? " Jack asked. " I need you to sign this consent form. "

" Oh? A CCA camp? " Auntie Kat simply took the paper and read the contents out loud.

I wasn't sure if Auntie Kat was thinking the same thing as me but a CCA camp for Jack definitely sounds good to me. That means that we would have the house all to ourselves while he's away. Oh boy, I sure can't wait for that since each time we wanted to fuck, we had to do it either discretely or rush the sex before Jack gets home. With this, we could finally go wild like rabbits again just like how we did in Bali. Seems like the camp was dated two weeks from now and to my joy and delight, it was Monday to Saturday. Usually, CCA camp would only be on the weekends but since we were already finished with our finals and the camp was scheduled on the first week of our December holidays, they decided to extend it for 'leadership' purposes. How wonderful.

" You wanna join? " Jack then asked me as Auntie Kat signed the consent form for him.

" Nah. Not really interested in uniform groups. " I shrugged. Spending a week with classmates definitely sounds enticing but definitely not on my holiday and especially when the other side of the scale was having sex with Auntie Kat all week long.

The next few days were pretty much as per usual - boring. It was the final weeks of the school year. Everybody is saying their goodbyes to each other and how much they would miss them and stuff like that while enjoying the leisure time in class. The results were out, I did average while Jack scored mostly Bs and some As. Auntie Kat was pretty proud of him and brought us out to dinner. However, amongst the merriments of my classmates, I could also feel a certain sense of animosity and it was understandably so, I pretend not to notice it for quite a while now but it seems that Alicia was still holding a grudge for me ending it abruptly like that.

After our break up, she also stopped joining us on our clique conversations and such and Jack, still holding a candle for her, would always try to find some excuse to go talk to her, not knowing what had truly transpired between us both since our relationship was kept a secret. Man, I swear, Jack would kill me if he found out that I have fucked both his Mom and crush. Well, I'm not planning to let him find that out so it shouldn't matter anyway. But for Alicia, I do feel guilty since, after all, I was her first time. Unlike guys who can always lie saying that they are a virgin, girls do not have that luxury. As much of a dirtbag that I am, I still think that I should take some responsibility.

Yet, at the same time, I do not have the drive to do anything. Deep down, I knew that if I were to go talk to her, our relationship would really be toxic. I rather let it end ugly like this rather than drag it on and give her false hopes when I clearly know that she was not the one for me. She was a good girl but she simply doesn't excite me as much anymore. Class ended and Jack seemed to waddle over to her, probably asking her out for lunch or something. Poor kid probably gathered all his courage to do so. Alicia and I locked eyes for a moment before she smiled at Jack and nodded her head. I wasn't sure if she was doing it out of spite, thinking that her going out with Jack would make me jealous but, I don't really give two shits.

Since Jack was occupied for the afternoon, I went back home alone. I decided to dabao food back from the coffee shop first before heading back to eat. Have you ever been in the situation where you bump into your neighbor and since you're a well-mannered kid, you have to greet them and then they awkwardly acknowledge you before starting up an awkward conversation like asking how are your studies and stuff like that? That was basically what happened to me as I bumped into an Uncle who lives on the 10th floor (we live on the 8th floor btw). The worse part was that since both of us had dabaoed our food, we literally had to talk since we were heading in the same direction.

From what I know, he was either a taxi driver or a cement truck driver based on the past conversations that we struck up in the elevator so it was pretty surprising to see him in the afternoon on a weekday. Apparently, he was on off today. At first, it was just the usual like asking how were my grades and stuff like that as we left the coffee shop together. I thought nothing of it and just struck up a conversation as per normal. He was a pretty friendly Uncle in his late 40s, slim and tall. From what I heard from Jack, his wife used to do yoga with Auntie Kat so sometimes he would drive them over to the yoga place and fetch them. I guess you could say that they were somewhat close though I don't think you can classify him as Auntie Kat's friend, it's more like a close acquaintance more than anything. So I never thought anything about it until we got to our block. It was then he muttered something ominous into my ear.

" I saw. "

sponge05
06-11-2018, 07:02 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue with this story.

curiousSG
06-11-2018, 07:28 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

lobangkingz
06-11-2018, 09:29 AM
really like this story, support your thread ts.

ml1138
06-11-2018, 01:08 PM
wow! Sam welcome back, just waiting for more adventures to cummed..:D

HybridCar
06-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Nice update bro, camping here..

MPLover
07-11-2018, 07:19 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Truthful
07-11-2018, 07:48 AM
enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please. :)

NastyThaiboy
07-11-2018, 08:02 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

CafuCarlos
07-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Chop seat here :D

rawboy83
07-11-2018, 09:40 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

Lostuncle
08-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Bro, great story!! Thanks for writing

NABObitch
08-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Nice to have a sequel, please continue TS :)

SamLoMo
09-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Oh fuck. That was my instant reaction to the bomb that he had just dropped on me. His smile unchanging, I could only swallow hard at his sudden words. It couldn't be, right? I mean I'm pretty sure I had only taken off Auntie Kat's pajamas for only a minute or two and prior to that, it shouldn't look that wrong, especially from a distance since both of us were fully dressed. Was it just a coincidence and that he was referring to something else or did he really see us? I then tried to play it dumb. " Saw what? "

His smile was unchanging and that only gave me even more anxiety than before. Shit. He then replied to me. " Let's have a private talk somewhere. Is anyone at your house? "

Yeah. We're screwed, I thought as I shook my head. Jack shouldn't be back anytime soon with his 'date' with Alicia whereas Auntie Kat was working and would only be back home in the evening. The Uncle whose name I didn't even know up until now simply smiled and pressed the elevator to the floor that we lived. I had no other choice but to invite him into the house. Upon coming into our house, he commented. " This is a pretty nice house. "

" Yeah.. Auntie Kat takes great effort in maintaining the cleanliness.. " loss for words, that was all I could offer back in response. My heart was racing. Shit. Whatever I do, I cannot let Auntie Kat know of this, otherwise, there's a risk that she might terminate our current relationship. I don't want that especially after having a bite of heaven itself.

He then walked over to the kitchen area. " Pretty spacious huh? "

Pointing at the spot where we had our fun, he grinned. He didn't even have to spell it out but I already knew that he had really seen us. There was simply no wiggling my way out of this. Shit. Fuck. I never would have imagined that within that small span of time, someone would have seen us. One minute of heightened pleasure sure landed us in deep shit. I could feel my teeth chattering as I then asked him. " What do you want? "

" Nothing much honestly. I was just minding my business and smoking and just happened to see something interesting. That's all. " he smiled as he pointed to his apartment window which was the right opposite of ours.

" Really thought I was seeing things since you know, the age difference. " he grinned with contempt.

" Does Jack know this? " he grinned as he took out a cigarette and lit up. I could only shake my head. That's also a no go. Jack would really kill me if he found out.

" Heh, stupid question. Of course, he doesn't know. " he shrugged. He seems to like beating around the bush quite a bit.

" So what is it that you want? " I questioned him again.

" You're a smart kid. You should know. " he nudged me.

" Let's have a little talk about Kat, shall we? " he then took out another cigarette and handed it to me. This little fucker, he also knows that I smoke huh? I had no choice but to agree with his request as I took the cigarette and he lit it up for me.

It was the exact same situation as Bali, only this time around it was not Auntie Kat who was being coerced into doing something that she doesn't want. I was in her exact position right now. If given a choice, why would I want to share her with another guy when I could have her all for myself? But I didn't dare to risk and tell her or anyone else the truth. So the only thing that I could do was to comply with this Uncle who then shook my hand after seeing me take his cigarette.

" The name's Jeffrey. " he told me. " Pleasure working with you from now. "

BK4ever
09-11-2018, 06:48 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

cinnabaris
09-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Very good story and pls continue.

marianna
09-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Very nice part 2 update. Just read this new update already.

Support TS to write more.

ginkgo
09-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Well done TS we have been wait for so Long! Part 2 will be great I believe and eagerly waiting for more!

Informer
09-11-2018, 02:51 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

WontMeetFans
09-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Very good update for part 2. Hope to read more.

halfnonsense
09-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Applause for TS, very nice part 2.

pushbutton
09-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Fantastic update, please continue TS :)

sexygthong
09-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Awesome story, camping here...

evoralliart
10-11-2018, 12:37 AM
GG!
This Jeffrey also want a taste of Auntie Kat.....

Cash8877
10-11-2018, 07:10 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

x1nahma
11-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Nice story TS, waiting for more updates :)

SamLoMo
23-11-2018, 04:50 PM
I gave Jack a call and told him to call me when he was coming back because I might want him to dabao lunch for me. He thought nothing of it and quickly hung the call, probably wanting to spend more valuable time with Alicia. Well, Alicia, your spitefulness better come in useful now, try your best to spend more time with Jack to make me 'jealous'. That's good. The truth was that I didn't even have any appetite anymore despite my lunch already being in the kitchen. Uncle Jeffrey and I were in Auntie Kat's room. I'm staring at the Uncle that I bump into in the elevator every now and then rummaging through her wardrobe, in particular, her underwear collection.

To be honest, it was pretty weird to see him taking her panties out one after another, inspecting their designs. Even I haven't even done that as he took out some rather surprising ones that I have never seen her wear like a lacey sheer G string. Maybe it was a gift from Uncle D to wear during their sexy time. But Jesus, just imagining her wearing it made my cock throb despite the weird situation that I was now in. Uncle Jeffrey simply whistled when he saw it, probably attuning himself to her taste in underwear.

" 34A huh? " he then took out her bra and checked the size.

Like her panties, there were some rather interesting designs that Auntie Kat had but I have never seen her put it on. There was a black sheer bra that goes along with the G string and also a kinky shelf bra. Damn, I would pay to see her in these sexy underwears since she usually just wears her usual cotton panties at home. Uncle Jeffrey then opened his mouth and asked,

" So how long have you guys been at it? "

" Uhh.. about two months. " I didn't know how much I should answer so I thought I would just give the bare minimum information.

" You have lived here for quite some time already ain't it? " Uncle Jeffrey asked again.

" Yeah, probably close to a year or so. " I nodded.

" Was she the one who initiated the sex or you? " a barrage of questions.

" Uhhh.. " I honestly didn't really know how to answer that since it's hard to pinpoint who started it. I was the one who secretly instigated it but she was the one who made the move first. So I decided to just go with, " Her. "

He whistled in response to getting the answer. Afterward, he continued asking me certain questions regarding our forbidden relationship and providing as little information as possible so that I wouldn't dig such a deep hole for me to die from, we continued the conversation for a while. Deciding to wring a bit of information out of himself so that at least I have something going for me, I then gingerly asked. " Umm.. Uncle Jeffrey, what's your agenda in all this? "

I didn't really expect an answer out of him since he seems pretty careful and clever to orchestrate something like this. But he spilled the beans, " You see. I have been married to my wife for close to 20 years but in recent years, sex has dwindled quite a bit. You get what I mean? "

" So.. you're trying to say that you want to fuck Auntie Kat? " I inspected his facial emotions clearly.

" I mean which man wouldn't want to fuck all the attractive women in the world? " he smiled with glee. " You see, my infatuation with her started when.. "

He then told me of the story, something that was dated from far back.

JustBuryIT
23-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Nice story TS, do continue :)

SamLoMo
24-11-2018, 04:57 AM
The building that we lived in was fairly new compared to the other old estates. Auntie Kat and her husband were one of the first to move into the building when it had finished constructing. Uncle Jeffrey and his family only moved in about a year later. Back then when they moved in, there weren't many neighbors yet so they would often bump into each other in the elevator. That was how his wife and Auntie Kat became 'friends'. When his wife first introduced Auntie Kat to Uncle Jeffrey, he was kind of taken with her already but told himself that he had to remain faithful to his wife. So he didn't take any action, but simply just remained as acquaintances.

It was about a year after they move in that Auntie Kat and his wife decided to go take a yoga class together. Since we lived in the North and the yoga class was in central, they would often take MRT together. Since Uncle Jeffrey was a taxi driver, sometimes when he happens to drop a customer off near the vicinity, he would offer to drive them to the yoga place out of good will. Sometimes he would also fetch them back if he's available. I guess over time, Auntie Kat kind of got comfortable with the arrangement and instead of going to the place to change into her sports attire, she would just wear her yoga pants and sports bra out.

Being a guy, it was almost impossible to miss out on Auntie Kat's figure especially when the fabrics were tightly clinging onto her body. He then told me that there was one time where he went over to fetch them back and while his wife sat in the passenger seat and Auntie Kat took the usual back seat. He couldn't help but keep noticing Auntie Kat from the mirror. She was still sweating and had a small towel on her shoulder. The fact that her sports bra was white and weren't dark colored made her pokies seem even more obvious than usual. Uncle Jeffrey said he could not tear his eyes off of the sight as he could feel his cock trembling in excitement.

While his wife's figure wasn't too bad, but age was getting to her and her skin wasn't as supple as before and a bit of stomach was already showing compared to Auntie Kat's still youthful appearance. Furthermore, sex was declining so he said that he couldn't help himself but notice Auntie Kat in that kind of light. He said that he was really envious of Auntie Kat's husband. However, since he was married and already has kids. He told himself that he shouldn't do anything that may result in cheating. That's why he never really acted on it. Fast forward a few more years, Auntie Kat divorced and it was probably after she had started to go out drinking with Auntie Kim.

Uncle Jeffrey had just ended his shift and was waiting for the elevator when he saw a stranger who he has never seen before, carrying a drunk Auntie Kat. Since Uncle Jeffrey lived on the higher floor, the two got out first but Uncle Jeffrey felt that something was wrong so he went up to his floor before going down the stairs towards our floor. He waited for a while, thinking that the guy may come out but there was nothing. Just when he was about to leave, he heard something that pricked his ears. At first, he thought it was just his imagination but it got louder and louder. It was far too distinct to mistake it for anything else.

Despite Auntie Kat's room being quite a distance away from the main door which was closed, Uncle Jeffrey told me that he could still hear her moaning away. His cock throbbed in anticipation and excitement upon hearing it but even then, he knew better. Auntie Kat was now single and was free to do what she wants so this type of things was only natural. So he just listened in to them and then went back home to masturbate. A few months later, the same thing happened. But this time, he bumped into another stranger who was helping up Auntie Kat. That was when he knew something was wrong. Like any normal person, his first thoughts were, are they taking advantage of Auntie Kat? He had already noticed that there were quite a few guys that had brought Auntie Kat home.

He decided to subtly pry a bit of information the next few days by bumping into Auntie Kat to try to ask for the location where she was going to drink etc. Each weekend, he would try to make an effort to go to the location to see if he could pick her up secretly. He tried it for quite a few weeks but it didn't bear fruit. He thought to himself, so what even if he managed to drive her? When he was about to give up on the idea, he chanced upon the area one night and actually managed to get them. He noted that she was completely out cold and the guy whom he has seen before hauled her into the cab before getting in beside her. Seems like the two of them didn't recognize him as he started driving. He managed to get what he came here for but what now?

" Mmm.. William.. " with her head resting on his lap, she sighed. Of course, Uncle Jeffrey immediately took notice of that as he glanced back at them through the mirror.

The guy named William then whispered to her. " Later, okay? "

Uncle Jeffrey's heart immediately skipped a beat hearing that. Indeed, this guy too was having an intimate relationship with Auntie Kat. Just imagining them going at it later on when he sends them back home made his cock throb in anticipation once more but also at the same time, the feeling of jealousy was overwhelming. He wanted her but yet at the same time, knew that it was impossible. The two seated behind then fidgeted every now and then. The trip wasn't too long and it would only take close to 15mins to reach home but Uncle Jeffrey said that his eyes were glued to the mirror, observing what they were doing behind.

Auntie Kat was cuddled up in a ball, lying down on the guy's lap, her face facing his crotch. Unfortunately, he couldn't see much and it looked like she was just resting on him. However, when they arrived at their stop, as the guy paid money to Uncle Jeffrey, Auntie Kat groggily plopped herself up. Her shirt was disheveled and Uncle Jeffrey noted that he saw that William's jeans were unzipped so he thinks that they definitely did something at the back. But either way, William then brought Auntie Kat back home while Uncle Jeffrey went to park the taxi before heading to our floor to see if he could hear anything. Sure enough, he could hear Auntie Kat moaning away.

ml1138
24-11-2018, 06:33 AM
good story, please continue Sam..:)

oxytocin
24-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Really like this story, support your thread ts.

Hope to read more.

matsue
24-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Nice to have a sequel, please continue TS.

Now started reading the Part 1 too.

Rinterest
24-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it.

FalconF16
24-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Support nice story :)

hwahee
24-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks for starting part 2. Just finished reading part 1.

quaint
26-11-2018, 12:53 PM
STill hoping to read some nice story updates.

BioPhysics
26-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Cheers to TS. Pls write more.

VRossi1980
30-11-2018, 07:54 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

Dollyqueen
17-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Finally season 2..cant wait for juicy updates. Read liao 2ic also hard

Evitable
17-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Finally season 2..cant wait for juicy updates. Read liao 2ic also hard

Been waiting here too :D :D

TripperX
17-12-2018, 04:54 PM
STill hoping to read some nice story updates.

That would be best!

RojaNabeh
17-12-2018, 04:59 PM
A super part 1, hope part 2 is even better!! :)

dijjk
04-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Hi! Sorry a bit late to the party but could you share all the photo exhibits and voice recordings from part 1 of your amazing recollection?

Lemar
05-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Very good story bro, please update soon

SamLoMo
31-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was spying on Auntie Kat all this while. There was someone else who had listened in to her moans and such as well. I then asked, " So that was how you got infatuated with her? "

Uncle Jeffrey then nodded. He said sex with his wife was already declining, after hearing and seeing all this, he found himself being drawn to Auntie Kat more and more until he couldn't find a feel to fuck his wife much. Even when they were at it, he would imagine that he was fucking Auntie Kat instead. As of present as we were speaking in Auntie Kat's room, he said that sex once a month was already rare. It seems like his wife sex drive was never that high to begin with. Hearing that, I couldn't help but feel sorry and empathize with him. I was in similar shoes in a way that I could only yearn and look at Auntie Kat from a distance before.

" I was smoking by the window when I saw you guys at it. I almost couldn't believe my eyes at first. " Uncle Jeffrey told me.

Ahhh shit. So he really did see us during that short timespan. I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face for doing something that stupid. I mean, the situation now was already pretty bad but I could picture many ways where it could turn even worse. What matters now is how am I going to resolve this bombshell of an issue. Now that I know that Uncle Jeffrey also wants to fuck Auntie Kat, he would be sure to make some unreasonable demands. Do I keep mum or should I tell Auntie Kat about it and consult her? But then again, I wouldn't want to jeopardize our current relationship just because of a silly mistake. I need to somehow solve this problem without letting her know.

And if she was to somehow find out about this, how would she react? I mean, after what happened in Bali, this would be considered mild after all. But then again, we are talking about a long acquaintance that she has known for even longer than Jack has been born and we're talking about a lot of years. It would definitely be weird. And I'm not exactly too keen on the idea of sharing her although having all of her holes filled with cocks does excite me quite a bit. A woman of her libido certainly deserves much more than just one cock unless the guy can somehow satisfy all of her needs.

" Don't need to be so stressed young man. Take it easy. " Uncle Jeffrey chuckled upon reading my facial expressions.

" So how's sex with her? " he then asked.

I could only offer my honest opinion on the matter - out of this world as he continued bombarding me with questions about Auntie Kat, ranging from personal to very personal. The next thing we know was that my phone started ringing, signaling that Jack was coming back. Uncle Jeffrey then smirked at me before leaving. He wasn't intending to let this die down with just a talk or two. He would definitely make his demands soon. But at least now I have some time to recollect my thoughts. I never thought I would have said it but Jack finally did something useful for once. But now came another bigger problem, how do I deal with Uncle Jeffrey? Do I really dare to consult with Auntie Kat? Or do I go into cahoots with him? And even then, would Auntie Kat even agree to it?

Back then, this was the only problem that I thought I would have to deal with ever since starting this illicit relationship with my best friend's Mom. None of us would have expected that there was yet another problem, a much bigger problem that was the equivalent to that of a time bomb.

SamLoMo
31-05-2019, 07:26 PM
That night, fearing that telling her would jeopardize our relationship, I couldn't bring myself to tell Auntie Kat what had transpired behind her back. There was simply too much risk involved. I guess what I could do for now was to play along with Uncle Jeffrey and try to put him in some compromising situations with Auntie Kat. If he's really good, then perhaps something may happen between the two of them. But for now,

" Mmm.. sclup.. " wet sounds along with sighs echoed in the familiar dark room.

The woman in question, Auntie Kat, was on all fours on the bed as she was sucking me off. Damn does her blowjob feels good as she went down on my little brother like a champ. With her years of experience of sucking the dicks of countless guys, it felt like I was getting everything sucked out of me.

" You're harder than usual. " Auntie Kat giggled as my dick popped out of her mouth.

" And whose fault is that? " I grinned as she got the hint.

" You naughty boy. What am I going to do with you. " she smiled and pushed me down onto the bed before straddling over me, slowly lowering her wet pussy onto my dick.

As usual, I have had enough sex with her to already predict her actions. Whenever she's on top and she starts lowering herself onto you, she will open her mouth slightly and gasp as she throws her head backwards the moment your cock head spread her lips apart. She will lower herself until her pussy swallow your entire dick head, stop there for a while before going all the way down. It has always been this way as she started riding me. This was probably my favorite position since I didn't have to do much work and I could admire the entirety of her beauty as she bobbed up and down of my cock, satisfying herself. What could be hotter than this?

Just as I thought about that question. A hot sizzling flash appeared before my eyes. Yes. I do know of something that would be hotter than this. Both of us have experienced it first hand after all. I'm sure that I was not the only one feeling it. That's right. The feeling of the gangbang that we had back in Bali was still fresh in our minds. I bet she still hasn't relinquished the feeling of having multiple dicks filling her every hole. I don't know what got over me but I propped up both of my legs and held her by the hips and started pumping wildly into her. Bewildered by my sudden action, Auntie Kat gasped as her hands held onto my shoulders as I pumped repeatedly into her like a piston. The thought of having another guy right now behind her, putting it into her ass while I fuck her just seems so hot to me.

" Ahhh! Ahh! Don't..!! i'm cumming..!! " unable to hold it in any longer, she started cumming but I didn't care and continue pushing in and out of her as I felt her walls convulsed around my dick.

" Shhh, not so loud. Do you want Jack to hear you? " I told her as she was still basking in the aftermath of her orgasm.

" B-but.. Then you shouldn't start fucking me so hard out of a sudden.. " she placed a hand to her mouth in an attempt to lower her volume but because of that, she lost her balance and toppled on top of me while I continued fucking her.

At that moment I thought, yeah. We wouldn't have to worry about Jack hearing us if there was another dick here to plug her in the mouth. How great would that be? Just fantasizing her getting all of her holes filled once again pushed me over the edge as I sped up my rigorous pumping and started cumming inside of her. Out of exhaustion and having just cummed, she rolled over to the side as my little soldiers started slowly seeping out of her pussy like the army SOC's tunnel. Something must be wrong with me as I didn't know why but I thought that it was slightly disappointing with the amount of cum leaking out of her. We needed to cover her in cum. That's what it is. Damn, snap out of it. I told myself as I returned back to reality.

" This weekend, I'm going out to drink. " she then told me. That's when all the trouble began.

SamLoMo
31-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, have been real busy lately and will continue to be very busy. But managed to squeeze in 2 chapters today. Hope you guys enjoy :)

SerflySGR
31-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, have been real busy lately and will continue to be very busy. But managed to squeeze in 2 chapters today. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Take your time, Bro SamLoMo! You are one of the heroes that got me started on writing also. Heh heh!

sexcision
31-05-2019, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the Long awaited update bro Sam!

sluddish
31-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Good to see you back TS! Please continue :)

evoralliart
31-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Thanks TS for the updates
Ah... finally I can continue reading this story. Curious as to why auntie Kat going out to drink that weekend would turn out in trouble

awpakawp
31-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Welcome back boss

AK47Rifle
31-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Welcome back boss

Hope to read more updates soon

ml1138
01-06-2019, 10:46 AM
hope you can fill her the other hole and see if she like it...:p

Nutcase21
01-06-2019, 10:51 AM
nice:):):)

AK47Rifle
01-06-2019, 04:28 PM
hope you can fill her the other hole and see if she like it...:p

Would love to read that as well :)

Honeybabez
01-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Camping here, more please ts

Fourgot
01-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Would love to read that as well :)

Same, love to read too!

joo10
01-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Very nice story bro, thanks ;)

blackzar
03-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Please continue this nice story

SamLoMo
10-06-2019, 02:50 AM
Happy to see that I still have a lot of supporters even after going on hiatus for so long. Like I mentioned before, I can only write when I have the time since my main priority now is still to earn as much money as I can since I have run into some financial troubles after changing jobs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As the weekend started approaching, so did Uncle Jeffrey who kept pestering me about setting me up with her. So I thought of a plan. If something were to happen, there must be a catalyst to spark the reaction first given that they had known each other for years. Nigga be so deep in the friendzone that I probably can't even see him even with a telescope anymore. That's why I decided the day and time for him to come 'pay a visit'. Auntie Kat had told me that she was going to go out to drink with her friends on Saturday night. It was her usual clique minus Uncle D of course. And after witnessing the many nights that she goes out to drink, I already knew of the timing and habits that she has prior to going out.

First she would take a shower, come out in just her usual pajamas and then start doing her make up by the mirror near to the main door. Since our main door was usually closed, it wouldn't be a problem. Using that information, I devised up the plan for Uncle Jeffrey to have some eye candy. That ought to shut him up for a while. My plan was simple as I walked into the kitchen at around 7:45pm after we had just finished dinner. Like I thought, Auntie Kat was going to do the laundry before going to shower and then prepare to go out.

" Auntie Kat, do you want anything to drink? I'm going out to buy some stuff. " I asked.

" Hmm, some cold drinks would be nice. " Auntie Kat replied me. " Also, could you pass me my pajamas before you go out? I'm going to go shower now. "

" Ahh sure. " I nodded.

Everything was going all according to plan as I could hear Auntie Kat go into the shower. I then walked into her room and picked the thinnest material pajamas that I have seen her wearing that was slightly see-through if stood underneath bright light. I then walked back into the kitchen with the pajamas in hand. The toilet door wasn't locked since Auntie Kat was expecting me to bring her pajamas. I could hear the shower already running. I then opened the door and stepped in with a grin as Auntie Kat was already nude and showering halfway. She seemed fazed when I had opened the door but her expression relaxed upon seeing that it was me.

" Geez. You could have at least knocked. " she chided and closed the shower, probably not wanting to get me wet since I was dressed.

" Haha why? You shy? " I grinned and stepped closer to her and started kissing her.

At first she seemed pretty reluctant since she was wet but as my fingers travelled down south, all resistance were but futile as I started rubbing her pussy and frenching her. As the seconds ticked by, she got closer and closer to me until I could feel two hard tips poking at the fabric of my black shirt. She started brushing her two tips on me, trying to get more stimulation as I then grinned and knelt down onto the bathroom floor. Spreading her legs open, I inserted one finger inside of her and started fingering her as she held onto the bathroom sink. Gradually, I increased it to two fingers and furiously fingered her. While she can try to hold back her moans, the wet sounds that propagated from her pussy as I pushed my fingers in and out of her was loud. Thankfully we were in the bathroom so it wouldn't be that conspicuous.

Damn. I was already getting a hard on from just fingering her and seeing her cute expression of trying to not let her voice out. However, that was not what I was after right now as I fingered her to orgasm. As her body convulsed repeatedly, I continued on my valiant efforts. There was nothing more sensitive than her body when she had just cummed, forcing her into multiple orgasms in succession.

" Mmm.. Haa.. Ahh.. " she sighed. She looked at me with pleading eyes, as though asking me to fuck her there and then." Please I can't take it anymore.. "

" We can continue this when you get back. " I simply told her with a grin and then left the shower. Was this the equivalent of blue balling a female? :D

zaklleo
10-06-2019, 03:02 AM
Interesting story here. Good job ts

luveyou29
10-06-2019, 04:01 AM
Nice update Ts, camping for more

madpig88
10-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

sms96
10-06-2019, 07:27 AM
Very good story bro, support for more :)

basfreak
11-06-2019, 06:25 AM
nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.

KnowItAll
12-06-2019, 05:19 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

SamLoMo
12-06-2019, 06:29 PM
After blue balling Auntie Kat although I had wished to just fuck her there and then, she had a mixture of disappointment yet anticipation written on her face as I left the bathroom. I gave her a subtle smile and pointed to the pajamas that I have brought in for her. In that pile was her pajamas, her panties and also the wireless egg vibrator that Uncle D had bought for her. I wasn't sure if she would get the hint but it was fairly obvious. Now that phase 1 was underway, it was time to commence with phase 2. I then left the house and went to the nearby convenience store to make some purchases. Usually we would stock up a lot at once, like we will buy close to 6-8 1.5 litres of soft drinks etc so that was phase 2.

" Damn, you guys sure drink a lot. " Uncle Jeffrey muttered as he helped me carry a bag while we were on our way home.

" Pretty much. " I had already roped him in.

I didn't exactly tell him what was going to happen but I simply told him to come and help me, then he will be rewarded. So we met downstairs and then went to the convenience store together. The store was close to 5 minutes walk away, add in the time we shop and then the journey back, Auntie Kat should already be done with her shower and should be commencing her make up by the huge mirror in the living room just beside the main door. If everything goes according to plan, she should also have the vibrator inside of her now. This ought to be fun.

We then went back up. Like I thought, the main door was still closed. With Uncle Jeffrey behind me, eagerly waiting for his reward for helping me with the shopping, I rang the doorbell and then voiced out. " Auntie Kat, I'm back. "

Hearing my voice at the other side of the door, Auntie Kat immediately opened the door without hesitation. She had probably lowered her guard the moment she knew that it was me. However, what she did not expect was Uncle Jeffrey who was beside me and it was far too late. Her voice trailed off at the end. " Welcome bac-- "

Clad in just the thin pajamas that I had handed her earlier, her skin was still flushed from the shower, her hair was still wet as well. She probably didn't dry off properly as the pajamas was clinging onto what little curves she has almost like a skin tight suit. Because she had just started to do her make up, she had turned on the light near the mirror, further illuminating the gorgeous sight that we were seeing right before us. Because of the conditions being met, it was almost as though she was wearing a see through pajamas with the opacity being adjusted to 50%-60% (graphic designers should know what i mean), truly a sight to behold.

Her breasts were in full view and her brown nipples were erected, poking onto the thin fabric. Her black laced panties that I had handed her had a very soft humming sound coming from it and I could already tell that she had already placed the vibrator inside just as planned. Even though I couldn't see the expression on Uncle Jeffrey's face, but I bet he was enjoying every single second of it as the smile on Auntie Kat's face tensed up the moment she saw him. She certainly wasn't expecting a guest.

" J-Jeffrey? What are you doing here? " she stuttered for a bit as she tried to recollect herself. I wasn't sure if she realized that we could literally see everything. She probably was just worried since she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples may be sticking out. That, and the vibrator that was humming away as well.

" Ahh, I bumped into Uncle Jeffrey downstairs and he saw me carrying a lot of things so he offered to help. " I spun a lie quicker than Usain Bolt completing his relay.

True enough, Uncle Jeffrey was holding two bags for me. I could see Auntie Kat shrinking a little bit, probably wanting to hide her pokies from Uncle Jeffrey as she then opened up the gate, allowing us in. Phase 2 completed.

HushTug
12-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Great update TS, waiting for more!! :)

SamLoMo
13-06-2019, 12:24 AM

The pajamas that she was wearing that night

xqazerx
13-06-2019, 05:02 PM

The pajamas that she was wearing that night

Really nice pj. Who’s that man in the photo?

sexcision
13-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Really nice pj. Who’s that man in the photo?

That will be Uncle D, u have to read to first part to know hahaha

kockerel
13-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Very nice story, support and thanks bro!

xqazerx
14-06-2019, 12:04 AM
That will be Uncle D, u have to read to first part to know hahaha

Ohhhh. I’ve read the first part and I know Uncle D. The person that organise the bintan trip!!! Hahahaha

i^Xi0n
14-06-2019, 05:14 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

NastyThaiboy
15-06-2019, 07:09 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Piichaii
18-06-2019, 11:25 PM
What a story. Please continue

dvilla
19-06-2019, 01:37 AM
back here to support part 2. and i swear Auntie Kat looks great....OMG...haiz, what a waste!

SamLoMo
19-06-2019, 03:28 AM
After opening the gate for us to enter, Uncle Jeffrey went in first while I followed behind. Seems like Auntie Kat had bought my lie and thought that it was just a coincidence that Uncle Jeffrey was helping us out. We had a total of 3 bags and Uncle Jeffrey was carrying two so I only had 1 bag on me. As I entered the house while Auntie Kat held the main door for me. She then whispered to me, " Help me lock the door. "

" Jeffrey, thanks for the help. You can just put the drinks down at the kitchen. " she then pointed towards the kitchen.

Seems like she was fairly conscious of her attire as her eyes darted back and forth. She could probably feel Uncle Jeffrey's eyes on her. The low humming sound of the vibrator inside of her certainly wasn't helping with the situation either as I could tell that her cheeks were slightly flushed from both the stimulation and the situation. I then whispered to her, " Sorry. I just bumped into him downstairs, I didn't really expect for this to happen, he just offered to help. "

" Its ok. You didn't mean it as well. " Auntie Kat then whispered to me as Uncle Jeffrey went towards the kitchen. " I will go change first. "

As I locked the main gate, Auntie Kat then retreated back into her room to probably get the vibrator out and at the same time put on a bra. When I walked towards her room, Uncle Jeffrey had already finished placing the bags on the kitchen table and was now with me right outside her room. I then took out the piece of paper that I had inside of my wallet which was a script that I had prepared for Uncle Jeffrey to follow. It was corny as fuck but hey, whatever rocks his boat right? As he read through the short note, we could hear the rustling of clothes inside the room. If he wanted to see her naked, then he better do it fast. Thankfully, he was a fast reader and nodded his head and smirked. As he placed his hands on the doorknob of her room, I darted away into the kitchen and pretended that I was still placing the drinks behind in the kitchen.

" Hey Kat, I wanted to ask you if yo-- " Uncle Jeffrey then turned the doorknob and opened the door without warning.

" Eh..? " because I was in the kitchen, I couldn't see her but I could hear her gasp as Uncle Jeffrey opened the door.

I later then found out from Uncle Jeffrey about what he saw. Basically when he had opened the door, Auntie Kat had already taken off the pajamas that she was wearing and placed it on the bed beside a white bra that he assume that she was going to wear before donning back the pajamas. She had probably just grabbed the nearest bra that's available since she wanted to get it over and done quickly. However, there was another issue other than just hiding her pokies. That was to get the vibrator out of her pussy. Hence, when Uncle Jeffrey had opened the door. She had already lowered the black laced panties that I had chosen for her earlier down to her ankles. One of her legs was placed on the bed as she took out the vibrator. But before she could do anything else, Uncle Jeffrey had opened the door at that exact moment.

She was basically butt naked with an egg vibrator in her left hand as she stared face to face with her neighbor of many years that she would never have dreamt of having him see her naked. Although Uncle Jeffrey had technically already seen her naked since he saw me fucking her by the window, it was a completely different story to see her up front and personal, especially so when he said that he could see some of her juices flowing down her inner thighs as her face was completely blank, as though needing some time to process what had happened. She then screamed as she tried to cover up whereas Uncle Jeffrey feigned to be shocked and closed the door immediately. Phase 3 completed.

ml1138
19-06-2019, 04:54 AM
Good story, can't wait for more steamy actions with Uncle Jeff....:)

JustANewbie
19-06-2019, 06:55 AM

scooby1
19-06-2019, 01:38 PM
thanks for keeping it cuming

kisugu
19-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Interesting story TS, thanks for sharing

SamLoMo
20-06-2019, 02:31 AM
Searched through my album and tried to find something that resembled what Uncle Jeffrey told me that he saw that night

madpig88
20-06-2019, 05:15 AM

curiousSG
20-06-2019, 06:45 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

SamLoMo
24-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Hi, to those people who are pming me telling me that the audio recordings in Part 1 are down. I'm well aware of it. Seems like Vocaroo is taking them down for some reason. Anyone got recommendation for other sites?

DeLigt
25-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Very nice story bro, support!! :D

SamLoMo
28-06-2019, 12:25 PM
As Auntie Kat scurried to recollect herself after the 'accidental' exposure, Uncle Jeffrey had closed the door and gave me a thumbs up, liking the little present that I had prepared for him. Not only did he manage to see Auntie Kat fully nude in front of him, he also saw her taking out the egg vibrator out of her pussy. What else more could he ask for at this stage? It was a sight that he probably never imagined himself to be able to see after so many years. It was about 3 minutes later that Auntie Kat finally came out of the room, this time fully clad in her underwear and nightie but I could see that her face was flushed red from embarrassment.

" Ahh sorry I didn't know you were changing.. " Uncle Jeffrey immediately played the dumb card just as I had incited him to do.

" It's ok. It was an accident after all. " Auntie Kat could barely even look him in the eyes. Letting him see her nude was one thing but the problem was the vibrator.

" Oh yeah I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the Zumba session that they were going to organize. My wife has been pestering me to ask you since she wants a buddy. " Uncle Jeffrey then changed the topic, sensing the awkward atmosphere.

" Huh..? Umm.. ok I will let you know again. Thanks for helping out Sam. " Auntie Kat then gave a stock reply.

" I guess I better get going then.. " Uncle Jeffrey then showed himself out of the door after getting the reply that his wife 'needed'.

" Alright see you. " Auntie Kat then walked him to the door as he pressed the elevator and went back home and texted me about what he had just witnessed.

As Auntie Kat closed the door, I could sense her staring at me. I immediately apologized. " Sorry, I didn't know that he would open your door like that. I went to the kitchen to put down the bags. "

Probably not really satisfied with my answer but at the same time, since things had already happened, she just sighed and went back to doing her make up without any complains. Her cheeks were still flushed though. It must have been real embarrassing for her. While I didn't see what Uncle Jeffrey had witnessed, but I was certain that he had saw somewhat of an image that I had planned for him. And that was getting me hard as I sneaked up behind Auntie Kat and started groping her gently while nibbling on her ears.

" Jeez. " Auntie Kat broke out into a giggle as she saw the perched up tent in my shorts. " I'm almost late already. Wait till I get back ok? "

" Fine. " getting my ass rejected, I could only bring myself back to my room as I then saw Uncle Jeffrey's texts, describing what he had saw etc and profusely thanking me for the treat.

" Alright. I'm going out now. " about 15 minutes later while I was jerking off in my room imagining what Uncle Jeffrey described to me, Auntie Kat opened my room's door and told me.

Seeing my cock in hand, stroking away. She heaved a sigh and walked over to me before kneeling down and slapping my hand away. She then took hold of my hardened rod and pulled it towards her mouth before licking all the precum off of the tip away while mischeviously giving it a few more strokes to drain out all the remaining drops. She then stood back up as she gave me a wink. " We will continue this tonight ok? Don't waste your cum. "

Damn was she seductive as I could feel my cock throb in anticipation once more. She then went out to drink. However, she never came back until late in the morning..

Piichaii
29-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Another great story from TS. Please continue

Informer
30-06-2019, 09:26 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

awpakawp
30-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Nice update

blackzar
30-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Very enjoyable story bro, please keep going ;)

Dollyqueen
01-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Tks ts for continuing the story. However sound like abit disappointed about hearing her coming back until next morning. Must be have some fun elsewhere le. Anyway..looking forward to the next updates.

ChanFaYu
02-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Really a nice story to read, please continue TS :)

SamLoMo
03-07-2019, 03:51 AM
For the next part of the story. Bros do you want from my perspective or from Auntie Kat's? Because I didn't know about the reason why she came home late until weeks later when I overheard her talking with her friend on the phone

sexcision
03-07-2019, 08:34 AM
For the next part of the story. Bros do you want from my perspective or from Auntie Kat's? Because I didn't know about the reason why she came home late until weeks later when I overheard her talking with her friend on the phone

I prefer the narration to be from your perspective bro Sam. More accurate 😏

fund
04-07-2019, 01:19 AM

Bro, would like to hear from both parties.😬

QuandumFC
04-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Very nice part I and II stories, thanks for sharing TS! :)

ml1138
05-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Bro, would like to hear from both parties.😬

same with me...:D

SamLoMo
06-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Since the bros here are interested to hear both sides, like I had mentioned in my earlier post, I only found out what happened weeks after the incident. So this is what I heard had happened that night. It was just supposed to be an ordinary night out with her clique as per usual to their usual hangout place. Like she had promised me, she wasn't planning to do her usual single-and-ready-to-mingle stuff where she gets drunk and then have a stranger or a friend bring her home to fuck. However, upon reaching the club and drinking a pint or two, that's when the trouble had started. Uncle D had arrived with his group of 6-7 friends to another table.

Since the way that they had broken up was pretty hostile given the circumstances behind it, the moment they locked eyes with each other, tension already sparked. Auntie Kat was naturally uncomfortable and she said that she could feel eyes locking onto her from their table the entire day with them pointing fingers at her and snickering away. Uncle D was probably telling his kakis about her. The mood of the night was already ruined just from his uninvited presence. As much as Auntie Kat tried not to pay any attention to them, their boisterous laughters and stuff were more than enough to put her in disarray especially so when she knew that they were talking about her.

" I'm going to the toilet. " having had enough of the ridicule, Auntie Kat then excused herself, wanting to use the toilet before going home.

However, on the way to the toilet, she bumped into one of the guys who was with Uncle D. Apart from tonight, she hasn't seen him before personally but have heard Uncle D talked about him before. His name was Peter, who was apparently a married man in a sexless marriage because his wife's sex drive had disappeared after giving birth. Seeing Auntie Kat up close and personal for the first time in the flesh, Peter couldn't help but snigger again. Auntie Kat immediately knitted her eyebrows together in frustration.

" What is it? " she asked, obviously annoyed.

" You look way better in real life than in the photos huh? " Peter was acting far too familiar for someone who had just met her.

It was at that moment Auntie Kat froze. What photos were he referring to? Her heart started pounding away at all the things that she has done with Uncle D till thus far. Just the thought about it made her have the chills as the blood drained away from her face as Peter simply smirked upon seeing her go deathly pale.

otoyceking
06-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Awesome story TS, please keep going.. :)

peterfish
06-07-2019, 02:21 PM
good story

vasewang
06-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Nice story TS, thanks!

Truthful
07-07-2019, 08:25 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

wonderfun
07-07-2019, 08:37 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/dear-deidre/9448990/best-sex-mates-mum/

SerflySGR
07-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Since the bros here are interested to hear both sides, like I had mentioned in my earlier post, I only found out what happened weeks after the incident.

So this is what I heard had happened that night. It was just supposed to be an ordinary night out with her clique as per usual to their usual hangout place. Like she had promised me, she wasn't planning to do her usual single-and-ready-to-mingle stuff where she gets drunk and then have a stranger or a friend bring her home to fuck. However, upon reaching the club and drinking a pint or two, that's when the trouble had started. Uncle D had arrived with his group of 6-7 friends to another table.

Since the way that they had broken up was pretty hostile given the circumstances behind it, the moment they locked eyes with each other, tension already sparked. Auntie Kat was naturally uncomfortable and she said that she could feel eyes locking onto her from their table the entire day with them pointing fingers at her and snickering away. Uncle D was probably telling his kakis about her. The mood of the night was already ruined just from his uninvited presence. As much as Auntie Kat tried not to pay any attention to them, their boisterous laughters and stuff were more than enough to put her in disarray especially so when she knew that they were talking about her.

" I'm going to the toilet. " having had enough of the ridicule, Auntie Kat then excused herself, wanting to use the toilet before going home.

However, on the way to the toilet, she bumped into one of the guys who was with Uncle D. Apart from tonight, she hasn't seen him before personally but have heard Uncle D talked about him before. His name was Peter, who was apparently a married man in a sexless marriage because his wife's sex drive had disappeared after giving birth. Seeing Auntie Kat up close and personal for the first time in the flesh, Peter couldn't help but snigger again. Auntie Kat immediately knitted her eyebrows together in frustration.

" What is it? " she asked, obviously annoyed.

" You look way better in real life than in the photos huh? " Peter was acting far too familiar for someone who had just met her.

It was at that moment Auntie Kat froze. What photos were he referring to? Her heart started pounding away at all the things that she has done with Uncle D till thus far. Just the thought about it made her have the chills as the blood drained away from her face as Peter simply smirked upon seeing her go deathly pale.

Oh no! Sounds like another trap.

Do continue Bro SamLoMo!

Mexium
07-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Good story TS, please keep going.

zzstop
07-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Thank you nice story.
Hope to read more updates.

zoof8zang
07-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Thank you so much for nice story.
Hoping to read more.

BaconNegg
07-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Pitching tent here... :D

SamLoMo
08-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Apparently Uncle D had not just played with her around the house but sometimes he would take a few photos and short clips of them having some fun. I wasn't sure if it was taken with or without her consent but perhaps it was due to the fact that Auntie Kat was well aware that these files exist that she had gone deathly pale. She would never had expected him to still have them since she had made him delete them all from his phone when they had broken up when we returned from Bali. Was Peter referring to these photos or was he referring to the normal ones?

Unfortunately for her, as though to prove his point, Peter whipped out his phone and pressed on a few buttons (touch screen still was pretty rare back then). Sounds began playing in the otherwise silent corridor just outside of the club. Peter then held his phone up, placing it near Auntie Kat's face as though augmenting whether was it the same person. The sounds that were being played off from his phone became so much more apparent as Auntie Kat trembled before trying to grab the phone to ascertain her fears. However, Peter was much faster as he retracted his hand and flipped the phone over to show her the imagery that was playing. Indeed, it was her worst nightmare coming into reality.

It was a video of them in bed. Uncle D was seated down with his back against the backrest whereas Auntie Kat was on all fours, hovering slightly above his groin as she was sucking him off meticulously. She was still wearing her pajamas so this was probably when they had just gone into the room but honestly, it didn't really matter since her pajamas was so baggy that the camera could capture everything from her collarbone all the way down to her panties. Apart from the sucking and licking noises that Auntie Kat had made while trying to fervently please Uncle D's rod, voices could be heard as well.

" Mmm, that's good. You like sucking cocks huh? " Uncle D's voice echoed out from the back of the camera, prompting Auntie Kat to peer up at him with her eyes from that position.

" Yes. It makes me feel hot inside. " Auntie Kat's words were slurred just because of his cock being inside of her mouth.

" Haha I bet you are all wet and ready now, even without me touching you right? " Uncle D snickered.

There was no reply from Auntie Kat who simply concentrated her efforts on sucking him off. Sensing that she wasn't going to reply him, he then asked another question. " Do you like my cum? "

Yet again there was no reply. Hence, Uncle D decided to tease her a little and moved backwards, shifting his cock away from her. Auntie Kat had a mixture of a child being denied her lollipop and the 'come fuck me' look as he did that. Uncle D, abusing his power in the relationship and taking advantage of the fact that Auntie Kat was slightly submissive in bed, questioned her once more.

" Reply me when I ask you something, alright? "

" Yes. I love your cum. It's very tasty. " Auntie Kat then replied. Liking the answer he had just heard, he then changed back to the original position, rewarding her for her frankness.

The short clip ended there as Peter smirked. Auntie Kat had gone all white as her body was trembling. She glared at Peter. " What do you want? "

" Oh nothing much. You see. D has given us a lot more videos. And to be honest, all of us are quite interested in you. You get what I mean? " Peter simply grinned as he closed in on Auntie Kat.

kumharder
08-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Nice update bro, camping here for more!!

sexcision
08-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Wow, really feel bad for Aunty Kate. Hope she doesn’t give in this time, if she gives in it will never ends and only more and more people will get involved....
Feels kinda bad for her.

fund
08-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Wow, really feel bad for Aunty Kate. Hope she doesn’t give in this time, if she gives in it will never ends and only more and more people will get involved....
Feels kinda bad for her.

Agree with Sexcision.
After all Uncle D is a BIG jerk. lol

SamLoMo
09-07-2019, 05:01 AM
Feels kinda bad for her.

It surely doesn't help when her sexual deposition is submissive in nature :b

sexcision
09-07-2019, 09:18 AM
It surely doesn't help when her sexual deposition is submissive in nature :b

Oh fuck lol, so she fell for it again.
Well, if she dun fell for it, no story I Guess hahaha

fund
09-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Oh fuck lol, so she fell for it again.
Well, if she dun fell for it, no story I Guess hahaha

Sounds like a gangbang session is on the way.... haha

DTL3
09-07-2019, 05:50 PM

Looking forward to that hehe :D

Phython1
09-07-2019, 07:25 PM
All these update with pictures are setting us wild in imagination!

Well done and keep up with the updates!

evoralliart
09-07-2019, 08:25 PM

I have a haunch about it too as well.
Another gangbang after the one at Villa mentioned in Part 1.
Update soon, :) I am sure us bros here will be anticipating the next updates.

Sataysiao
09-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Nice one bro

CarelessPussy
09-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Fantastic story …. full support here!

SamLoMo
10-07-2019, 04:54 AM
Auntie Kat gritted her teeth in anger. She never thought she would ever get blackmailed like this ever again. Although she was submissive in nature, she knew far too well that if she gives in, there will be no end to it. They will just keep blackmailing her over and over. She tried to slap Peter in an attempt to get his phone away but he easily caught her outstretched hand. Smirking with glee, knowing that he had struck a chord.

" Oh my, quite a fiesty one aren't you? " Peter gloated.

" Shut up! Delete those videos now. " Auntie Kat shouted at him.

" Now, don't make such a big commotion. Do you want everyone to know about this? " her threats were but empty words to him. He knew that he held all the bargaining chips.

" Do you really think you can get away for this? I will call the police now. " knowing that it was hopeless, Auntie Kat took out her phone but Peter did not even wince despite the threat of the police blaring in his face.

" Go ahead. You can try it. 91XX XXXX. That's your son's phone number right? " Peter simply smirked as he searched his contacts for Jack's number.

Upon hearing his phone number being recited out in an absolutely calm manner, Auntie Kat froze. She understood that Peter had already came prepared. No. All of this was playing exactly like how Uncle D had planned. He already knew that she would react this way and had already told Peter what to do if the particular scenario was to play out. Ultimately, Jack was still Auntie Kat's Achilles' Heel. It was only natural. No mothers in this world would want their sons to know of their dirty secrets. Peter simply smirked as he sensed Auntie Kat shrinking back.

" I don't mind if you want to call the police. But which do you think will be faster? For us to send videos over to your son or for the police to come? " he then told her.

" Trust me when I say that we have a lot more embarrassing videos like the 'Cum-loving slut' that I showed you earlier. Your son would be thrilled to know that his mother is such a horny woman. "

Auntie Kat could only grit her teeth in frustration. It was true that reporting to the police would get all of this mother fuckers caught and sent behind bars but at the end of the day, it would not fare well for both sides. She understood that much. She then glared at Peter. " Then what do I have to do to get all of you guys to delete those videos? "

ml1138
10-07-2019, 06:41 AM
Auntie Kat could only grit her teeth in frustration. It was true that reporting to the police would get all of this mother fuckers caught and sent behind bars but at the end of the day, it would not fare well for both sides. She understood that much. She then glared at Peter. " Then what do I have to do to get all of you guys to delete those videos? "

just give in and enjoy , no use of asking them to delete as they already have backup all the copies...Hahaa more of your updates please..:)

madpig88
11-07-2019, 05:18 AM

SamLoMo
15-07-2019, 07:06 AM
" Mmm.. sclupp.. " a wet sound echoed in the tightly enclosed area.

" Man. D was right. You're pretty good at sucking cock. " Peter commented with glee. Although Peter was singing praises of her, she was glaring at him from below.

" Then what do I have to do to get all of you guys to delete those videos? " Upon hearing that question, there was only one possible answer. Not wanting to use the overcrowded club toilet, he had dragged Auntie Kat to the nearby shopping mall's handicap toilet before pulling down his pants, revealing his erected cock to Auntie Kat. At first, she was clearly hesitant but it did not take much convincing for her to comply given the threat used against her. As Peter lowered the toilet seat and sat down on it, Auntie Kat then squat down and start sucking him off. Thankfully it didn't seem like many people used the handicap toilet and the floor was clean and dry.

As Auntie Kat was busy sucking him off, trying to end all of this quickly, Peter then leaned forward slightly as his hand groped at her chest through her clothes. Auntie Kat then glared at him once more before taking his rod out of her mouth. " I agreed to sucking you off, not for you to touch me. Take your hands away. "

" You want this to end quickly don't you? " Peter wasn't having any of it as he took his rod and smacked it against her face repeatedly while still groping at her chest. " Arouse me more and it will be easier for you. And it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. "

Auntie Kat winced as her glares could literally bore holes through him. If it wasn't because he had threatened her, she would never even have laid a finger on him. He was sloppily dressed, his hair was greasy and he was borderline overweight, not to mention that he was somewhat smelly. He would easily belong to the lower spectrum in terms of guys she would want touching her, let alone suck him off. Just the thought of him having seen her nude and in various compromising positions already sent chills down her body. However, she knew that she was in no position to complain.

" Either you take off your top. Or else I will just play with your breasts. " Peter then offered her two choices. It was simple psychology. Humans would obviously pick the lesser of two evils.

Auntie Kat gritted her teeth as she stood up. With much hesitation, she plucked up the courage and took off her top, revealing her black laced bra underneath. Putting her top on the sink, she glared at Peter who then pointed at her bra as well. Knowing that it was futile to fight back, she reached out for the hook behind and unclasped her bra before letting it fall off her shoulders and placed it on top of the sink as well, revealing her small but nicely shaped tits, prompting Peter to whistle.

" Looks a lot better in real life than in those crappy shaking videos. " Peter smiled with glee as Auntie Kat squatted back down and resumed sucking him off with discontent.

It didn't take more than 5 seconds before Auntie Kat winced once again as she glared at Peter. She then took out his rod from her mouth once more and shouted at him. " Hey! I thought you said no touching?! "

" I said I won't play with your breasts, I didn't say anything about your nipples. " Peter simply smiled with glee as his fingers continued pinching at her love nubs.

" That's it. I have had enough. " Auntie Kat gritted her teeth, her frustration peaking.

" Are you sure? It's just a button away my dear. " Peter wasn't even fazed at all as he simply just showed her his phone again.

Knitting her eyebrows together, displeasure was evident on her face as she paused for a moment before resigning herself to the fate that awaited her. She simply couldn't risk Jack finding out about such things about her. Her image of a prim and proper mother was far too important for her. It was a shame really. I wonder what would have happened if she knew that Jack already knew that she was fucking around, given that he had given me plenty of information back then when we were playing Truth or Dare.

LeeKeeKah
15-07-2019, 08:57 AM
Very interesting story TS, support thread :)

fund
15-07-2019, 04:58 PM
" Mmm.. sclupp.. " a wet sound echoed in the tightly enclosed area.

" Man. D was right. You're pretty good at sucking cock. " Peter commented with glee. Although Peter was singing praises of her, she was glaring at him from below.

" Then what do I have to do to get all of you guys to delete those videos? " Upon hearing that question, there was only one possible answer. Not wanting to use the overcrowded club toilet, he had dragged Auntie Kat to the nearby shopping mall's handicap toilet before pulling down his pants, revealing his erected cock to Auntie Kat. At first, she was clearly hesitant but it did not take much convincing for her to comply given the threat used against her. As Peter lowered the toilet seat and sat down on it, Auntie Kat then squat down and start sucking him off. Thankfully it didn't seem like many people used the handicap toilet and the floor was clean and dry.

As Auntie Kat was busy sucking him off, trying to end all of this quickly, Peter then leaned forward slightly as his hand groped at her chest through her clothes. Auntie Kat then glared at him once more before taking his rod out of her mouth. " I agreed to sucking you off, not for you to touch me. Take your hands away. "

" You want this to end quickly don't you? " Peter wasn't having any of it as he took his rod and smacked it against her face repeatedly while still groping at her chest. " Arouse me more and it will be easier for you. And it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. "

Auntie Kat winced as her glares could literally bore holes through him. If it wasn't because he had threatened her, she would never even have laid a finger on him. He was sloppily dressed, his hair was greasy and he was borderline overweight, not to mention that he was somewhat smelly. He would easily belong to the lower spectrum in terms of guys she would want touching her, let alone suck him off. Just the thought of him having seen her nude and in various compromising positions already sent chills down her body. However, she knew that she was in no position to complain.

" Either you take off your top. Or else I will just play with your breasts. " Peter then offered her two choices. It was simple psychology. Humans would obviously pick the lesser of two evils.

Auntie Kat gritted her teeth as she stood up. With much hesitation, she plucked up the courage and took off her top, revealing her black laced bra underneath. Putting her top on the sink, she glared at Peter who then pointed at her bra as well. Knowing that it was futile to fight back, she reached out for the hook behind and unclasped her bra before letting it fall off her shoulders and placed it on top of the sink as well, revealing her small but nicely shaped tits, prompting Peter to whistle.

" Looks a lot better in real life than in those crappy shaking videos. " Peter smiled with glee as Auntie Kat squatted back down and resumed sucking him off with discontent.

It didn't take more than 5 seconds before Auntie Kat winced once again as she glared at Peter. She then took out his rod from her mouth once more and shouted at him. " Hey! I thought you said no touching?! "

" I said I won't play with your breasts, I didn't say anything about your nipples. " Peter simply smiled with glee as his fingers continued pinching at her love nubs.

" That's it. I have had enough. " Auntie Kat gritted her teeth, her frustration peaking.

" Are you sure? It's just a button away my dear. " Peter wasn't even fazed at all as he simply just showed her his phone again.

Knitting her eyebrows together, displeasure was evident on her face as she paused for a moment before resigning herself to the fate that awaited her. She simply couldn't risk Jack finding out about such things about her. Her image of a prim and proper mother was far too important for her. It was a shame really. I wonder what would have happened if she knew that Jack already knew that she was fucking around, given that he had given me plenty of information back then when we were playing Truth or Dare.

👍👍 looking forward to see how much more was KAT bring blackmailed! Lol

ParaParaSakura
15-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Camp for action post.

Cash8877
16-07-2019, 06:36 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

SamLoMo
16-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Unable to poise any form of resistance towards Peter, Auntie Kat could only resign herself to her fate and resumed sucking him off as contempt was written all over Peter's smug face. It was dejavu from Bali all over again, only that this time the stakes were even higher than before. The Maxwell family weren't locals so what happens in Bali stays in Bali. However, given the fact that a group of local men now has a sleight against Auntie Kat could only bode badly. In the worst case scenario if said photos and videos were to be leaked, not only Jack's image of her would be tarnished, she might even lose her job and family would undoubtedly berate her as well. There was no possible way for her to not comply with their demands, at least for now.

" Hmm.. Sclupp.. Nnn.. " wet sounds continued to propagate through the otherwise silent toilet. But it was clear that something was different from before.

That's right. Her breathing was faster than before and occasional sighs and moans would come out from her otherwise busy mouth. As much as she wanted to hide it, her body was brutally honest, a far contrast to the glare that she was giving Peter whom at this point of time already start autoroaming her modest chest with both hands. Auntie Kat could probably snatch away his phone but she knew better. She understood that she would only be getting rid of just one copy and the videos and photos can easily still be sent over by the rest of his friends. That was why she was also in a dilemma. Was there really any point in doing all of this in exchange of Peter getting rid of his copies? He could just get his friends to send those materials back to him after this. However, it was not like she had any say in the matter. The moment she does not comply with him, they would circulate the videos around. That's why she had no choice but to do as they say. It was already a hopeless battle.

" Is it cold? Your nipples have hardened quite a bit. " Peter commented, with sarcasm leaking out of his voice as he continued playing with her breasts.

Auntie Kat didn't even want to retort but simply focused her efforts on sucking him off, wanting this miserable hell to end as soon as possible. Sensing no response from Auntie Kat, Peter continued on. " Is my cock that delicious that you don't want to reply me? "

" Shut up and just cum already. " Auntie Kat was getting annoyed.

" Don't worry. Your favorite cum is going to come out soon. Please be patient alright? " Peter was blatantly mocking her, referencing to the video that he had just shown her.

He had done well to even last this long, given that I had experienced Auntie Kat's blowjob as well, all I can say is her skills were legit. Almost instantly as he said that, he pushed Auntie Kat away slightly, popping his cock out of her mouth and stood up. Stroking his dick in front of her, spurts after spurts of semen splattered onto her face and hair as Peter groaned in ecstasy. Out of reflex, Auntie Kat closed her eyes as her face got smeared with Peter's smelly semen. She could only grit her teeth in shame and humiliation before standing back up and walk over to the sink to clean up.

" You better keep the end of your deal and delete those videos now. " Auntie Kat glared at him as she started washing off all the semen.

" Sure. Here you go. " Peter then showed her his handphone screen and deleted the blowjob video right in front of her.

" What about the other videos? " Auntie Kat then knitted her eyebrows together.

" I didn't say anything about the other videos. I kept my end of the deal. " Peter simply shrugged, prompting Auntie Kat to glare at him. She had thought that this was the end but boy was she naive.

sexcision
16-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the update, really curious how this will end. Or is she still being blackmailed on and off?

Stinkyfly
16-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Very interesting story bro Sam, camping here for more updates :)

Rxxx3
16-07-2019, 06:45 PM
Auntie kat wants to be blackmailed and have more fucks... Subtly delaying the blackmail process...
Hopefully the guy gets the hint haha... Ups for this milf slut

santiagopaci
16-07-2019, 08:20 PM
Cool story, more ts

Chamberlain23
16-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Very nice, hoping for more updates

basfreak
17-07-2019, 06:26 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.

JustANewbie
19-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

_GG5_
26-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Thanks man. Hoping you can update soon.

roucsh
26-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Very nice story TS, pls continue :)

Fivearms
26-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Support and camping here!

teetimes
26-07-2019, 03:52 PM
now tea times - thanks for nice story.

FloodLover
26-07-2019, 03:57 PM
now tea times - thanks for nice story.

What toking you? :confused:

Partizan
26-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Nice story, applause for TS :)

SamLoMo
28-07-2019, 10:22 PM
" Jeez. He could have said something earlier. " a disgruntled voice echoed down the otherwise silent corridor.

It was already past the shopping centre hours so it was obviously deserted other than this particular group of men who was walking towards a specified location. While the other guys seemed disgruntled or otherwise, restless, there was one man in the group who simply smirked away as though he had already planned all of this. To be exact, he did plan all of this. That was why he had distributed those photos and videos to his group of friends. He just didn't expect to have a chance this soon since he had planned to exploit her later on. It must have been fate that they would meet tonight in the same exact club.

" Relax, seems like Peter already managed to convince her. " Uncle D simply smirked as all of them were headed towards the handicap toilet where the 2 were at.

It has been close to an hour since both of them had disappeared. It was only about 10 minutes ago that they have received a text from Peter. The message was short and simple. Anyone who had read it would have understood the gist of the situation. It was an MMS (note that whatsapp still wasnt really a thing back then). The imagery that was delivered was a close up shot of Auntie Kat being bent over and taken from behind, with the caption reading, ' XXX Shopping Mall, Level 4 handicap toilet. '. The photo probably was taken without her knowledge as well.

The group of men were probably disgruntled because Peter had started without them but at the same time, they could not deny the inevitable throbbing in their pants in anticipation of what was going to happen next. As they neared the corridor heading towards the handicap toilet, they could already hear it. It was soft but since they were already expecting it, it was as clear as a melody chime. The merry sounds of love-making only got louder and louder as they quietly made their way towards the toilet. The door was closed but unlocked, was it unlocked on purpose in anticipation of their arrival or did they simply forget to lock it when they first came in? Well, it doesn't matter any longer as the men impatiently slid open the door as the sounds of sex magnified several times over once the door was opened.

" Ahhh! Uhhh! Ahhh! " Auntie Kat's moans bounced off of the walls of the otherwise cramped toilet now that all of them were entering. Her face froze the moment she saw everyone entering.

She was completely butt naked, save for the black panties that was loosely hanging by her ankle. Peter was seated on the toilet seat whereas Auntie Kat was on top of him, with her legs spread wide open by Peter's burly arms as he bounced up and down of the toilet seat and fucked her. Her face was beyond horrified when she saw the group of men that had entered as she tried to get away but Peter already had a firm grip on her legs and refused to let her down. In no time, the group of men entered had closed the door behind them as they surrounded the two.

" Still the same cock-deprived slut huh? " Uncle D jested and stepped forward. Auntie Kat was glaring at him, the sole proprietor of all of this fiasco. But that glare was a weak one as she winced immediately the moment Uncle D started rubbing her clitoris while Peter continued pumping into her.

One thing had led to another after Peter had blown his first load on Auntie Kat. He kept the end of his deal and deleted the blowjob video, only to spring another video on her, saying that he wanted to see if she could really squirt. In exchange of testing it for himself, he would delete it. Having no choice, Auntie Kat could only comply. After fingering her and successfully making her squirt, he deleted the video, much to Auntie Kat's joy. But the joy was short-lived as he then sprang another video until it devolved to this point where they were legit fucking even without wearing a condom.

" Shall we continue this somewhere else? " Uncle D smirked.

canalian
29-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Nice update bro, please keep going.. :)

Rxxx3
29-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Aunti kat getting bukkake soon hehe...

GreenWitch
29-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Keep it coming TS. Really exciting to read this awesome story!

SamLoMo
08-08-2019, 01:56 PM
" Oooooh, she's tightening up quite a bit. " Peter who still had Auntie Kat's legs spread wide open exclaimed as he continued pounding it into her.

" Probably from getting seen by so many people at once. " one of the guys hollered in laughter as all of them watched on.

A few of them then whipped out their phones and started recording. The moment Auntie Kat saw the phones, she immediately tried using her hands to cover her face while shouting, " No! Stop recording me! " However, the guys weren't having any of that as one of the guys went beside her and started peeling her hands off of her face while laughing away. She then tried to get away but Peter had a firm grip on her legs that were dangling about as he continued fucking her, not giving her a single chance to even escape. She was basically a trapped toy at this point in time.

" Are you getting excited? You're squeezing onto me real tight now. " Peter grinned as he escalated his range of motion and fucked her even harder.

" Damn, she looks even hotter in real life than those videos. Can't wait to have a go with her. " one of the guys commented.

" Peter, you might want to finish up soon. Our ride will be here soon. " Uncle D who just ended a phone call then informed them.

" Sure thing boss, I was about to cum as well. " Peter nodded in response and pumped into her even quicker.

" Noo. Stopp..!! Cumming..!! " Auntie Kat could barely even contain her voice as Peter went full throttle against her pussy.

In testament to the men's crude words, it certainly appeared as though she was affected by the amount of audience watching her getting fucked as well as jets of water started spraying out from where they are connected, causing the guys to dart out of the way from the liquid's trajectory as she threw her head backwards, her toes curling up and her breath being held during her orgasm. Nearing the edge of his own orgasm after her pussy constricting his cock, Peter then took out his cock and placed her down onto the floor before standing beside her and started stroking himself off, spraying his load all over her face once again as she continued to bask in the aftermath of her great orgasm while the guys continued cheering on.

As tears started streaming down Auntie Kat's eyes, she could only resign herself to her fate as she slowly got back up and walked towards the sink to clean up her face once again. Her face contorted in disgust as the men started surrounding her and began groping her everywhere as her body squirmed about trying to avoid their grasp while still washing off the semen off of her face.

" Our ride's here. " Uncle D then notified them as he ended another call. " Let's not make our driver wait too long shall we? "

Ending with just that sentence, he then grabbed Auntie Kat's underwear and her black skirt and stuffed it in his bag while tossing her only her gray top to wear. Auntie Kat despondently looked at Uncle D, the least he could do was to pass her her skirt as well but it doesn't seem like he was going to do that as he simply smirked. They had managed to oust him back in Bali but now numbers were on his side and there was no one preventing him from getting his petty revenge. She was as good as a toy to them now as Auntie Kat scurried to put on the top as the guys started pulling her out of the toilet, towards their next destination.

Senegal
08-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Excellent story TS, please continue!!

fund
08-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Great story!
Looking forward to know how Aunt KAt is being used, reused and abused..... lol

greencane
08-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Awesome story TS, please continue...

SamLoMo
15-08-2019, 01:01 PM
" Eh..? Wait..!! " Auntie Kat was panicking the moment they had tossed her her grey camisole top and started pulling her out of the toilet before even giving her time to wear it.

" We don't have much time. Our ride is here, remember? " Uncle D simply smirked as all of the guys surrounded her and pushed her to walk.

She immediately scurried to put the camisole top on in a hurry. It certainly did not help much. If it was a darker color, maybe it could have masked her hard nipples poking out of the fabric but alas, it was a grey one and her nipples were standing out like a sore thumb. To make things worse, her camisole only reached her waist area, her bottom was completely stark naked as she used her hands to cover her crotch. She didn't have anything else but the men to cover herself with. Furthermore, it looked extremely weird as it was like a mob had surrounded her just because of how close they were sticking to her. If someone was to walk past and see them and watched closely, they would have seen that all of their hands were still groping at her body. Perhaps this was the 'fees' that they were collecting in exchange of letting her use their bodies as shields.

" .. " Auntie Kat was trying her best to keep her volume down given that they were now in public but it was extremely hard to do so especially when she was still dripping wet and there were at least 4 pairs of hands groping at her.

She started squirming around to avoid the hands but they came from all directions so she couldn't exactly avoid it. It seems that their arranged transport was at B1 so they had to go down several escalators which had already stopped moving. Or they could just pick the easy route which was to walk over to the elevators and go straight down which was what exactly Auntie Kat tried to do. They then simply smirked and complied with her wishes. As much as she wanted to get to the transport that Uncle D had arranged as fast as possible, the men were sandwiching her which made even walking there a very tedious task.

Thankfully for her, no one seemed to have saw them as they managed to reach there, a journey that should have taken less than 2 minutes, in 6 minutes. By the time they reached there, the grey camisole that she was wearing didn't even serve any purpose any longer as the men had already lifted it up and groped her breasts. Pushing her into the elevator, one of the men started making out with her while the rest continued groping her breasts and nipples. One other man then lifted her leg and placed it on the railing, spreading her pussy as he then started fingering her. She was already soaking wet from before and during the journey here. It certainly did not take much time for her to cum. As much as she wanted to pose a resistance, her body was painfully honest, actively seeking out even more pleasure as she started making out with one of the strangers whom she have never met before until today.

Perhaps the whole situation was making her even horny as she started squirting as the guy fingered her. I wasn't even sure if any of them had realized that they had forgotten to press the button to go to B1. Enraptured in the heat of the moment, the guy who had fingered her couldn't take it any longer and unzipped his pants, unveiling his rock hard dick underneath before placing it at her entrance. She was so wet that it didn't much effort for him to slip his dick inside of her. That was the second dick that she has had that night as he just started fucking her there and then.

" Ngg.. Mmm.. " soft muffled moans started escaping from her lips as she was still getting groped and fucked at the same time. They weren't sure how long it was but it was probably after a minute after they had started fucking her that the elevator moved down on its own.

" Ding! " the elevator then made a sound. However, it wasn't at their intended level of B1 but rather it had stopped at Level 1 instead. The lift doors opened and everybody inside froze all at once.

sexcision
15-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Exciting update! Please post another update soon! Getting so excited!

kingofeurope
16-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

foodynz
16-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Very nice story. Hope to read more.

butor
17-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Amazing story and shall support!

SamLoMo
17-08-2019, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the support guys. I will try to push the next chapter out as soon as possible. Currently on a business trip so see if I can find time to write in the hotel

JiDeChi
17-08-2019, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the support guys. I will try to push the next chapter out as soon as possible. Currently on a business trip so see if I can find time to write in the hotel

Superb story bro, thanks a million for sharing :)

robotsnow
17-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Thanks for nice story. Hope to read more.

fiatcar
17-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Really nice story. Tks so much.

CrybabyRonado7
17-08-2019, 02:50 PM
I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments

Lostuncle
26-08-2019, 08:58 AM
One of the best that keep me coming back to the site. Please update soon if free

Handonovic
26-08-2019, 10:35 AM
This is a very nice story, hope TS will update soon :)

TonyCottee
26-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Good stuff, thanks very much TS!

SamLoMo
28-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Haven't been able to find much time to write sadly. I will be back to Singapore mid next month so should be able to write more from there on. Thanks for the support guys.

YaohanBest
28-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Very nice story, hope to read more update :)

erhai
28-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Very well written story, thanks TS!

SamLoMo
27-09-2019, 05:03 AM
The moment the elevator made the sound of them arriving at the floor, everybody within froze. They had stopped at level 1. It then dawned upon them that they had forgotten to press the button to go down to B1. The elevator doors open and it was 2 ladies who froze up as well the moment they saw the insides of the elevator. Both groups simply stared at each other, with neither party making a move.

" Told you we should have taken the stairs. " one of the ladies then sighed and walked away with her friend as the elevator doors closed on its own.

Thankfully, there were too many people in the elevator and all of them had turned around the moment they heard the elevator noise. Including Auntie Kat, there were a total of close to 7-8 people and Auntie Kat along with the guy who was fucking her at that point of time was nestled up in a corner, away from view from all the other burly men who was inside. Talk about a close shave indeed as the elevator door closed and everyone inside heaved a sigh of relief before pressing the B1 button to proceed onto their destination.

" You tightened up a lot huh? " the guy who had his dick buried in Auntie Kat's pussy commented. It seems like the episode managed to wake Auntie Kat up a little bit more as she took his dick out of her pussy. She had probably started making out with him and allowed him to fuck her in the heat of the moment.

This time surely, they arrived at B1 as some of the guys went out first to make sure the coast is clear before the others dragged Auntie Kat out. Their van was already there waiting as Uncle D boarded the front seat, letting the rest of them get in from the back. The moment the driver saw the half-naked Auntie Kat boarding, he raised an eyebrow immediately and looked at Uncle D and asked. " Isn't she your girlfriend? "

" Not anymore. Just a toy now. " Uncle D coolly replied. Seems like the driver was his friend who had saw Auntie Kat with Uncle D before.

" The usual place? " the driver then asked. Uncle D nodded as he glanced at their reflection from the van's front mirror.

It was quite a tight fit back there given that there were 6 guys and Auntie Kat behind but even then, it doesn't seem like the guys were planning to wait until they get back to wherever they had planned to go. Perhaps it was the thrill from the earlier episode of them nearly getting caught that all of them were excited the moment they left the public's eye. All of them was circling around Auntie Kat like hyenas. She was already seated on another guy's lap in the middle of the van, his hard cock grinding against her entrance as thick hard cocks surrounded her from everywhere.

" Well Ben, I hope you do drive carefully, wouldn't want anyone to fall down back there after all. " Uncle D simply smirked upon seeing the sight.

JustANewbie
27-09-2019, 06:51 AM

sexcision
27-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Waiting for so long for the continuation! Thanks for the update!

SamLoMo
27-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Waiting for so long for the continuation! Thanks for the update!

haha sorry bro, busy on business trips. Flying over to taiwan again soon. Will try to get a few more chapters out if I have the time

madpig88
28-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

kitoface
28-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Very nice story bro, hoping to read more :)

BenZQ
28-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Nice story bro

ml1138
29-09-2019, 10:30 AM
yes when in Taiwan enjoy but don't forget abt the update...anyway Thanks for the nice story..:)

Lostuncle
01-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the update. Pls write more when free.

zl1983
06-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Camping for more.
Great writing TS!

Osima
08-10-2019, 01:45 AM
Wow very good story, support TS!

letshigh5
08-10-2019, 01:33 PM
please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.

mcpussface
08-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Really enjoyed reading your story, looking forward to more updates.

awpakawp
11-04-2020, 12:35 AM
Updates pls

NaNeNiNoNu
11-04-2020, 02:27 AM
Very nice story, thanks TS!

XiaoSiJieMaMa
13-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Excellent story, hope to hear more soon

sexcision
14-04-2020, 08:49 AM
Bro Sam, long time no update liao, just to let you know your loyal supporter still here 😘

SamLoMo
18-04-2020, 03:26 AM
Bro Sam, long time no update liao, just to let you know your loyal supporter still here 😘

Haha thanks bro. Have been busy with work and the recent Covid situation. Kinda forgot that I had this thread. I will see if I can squeeze in some time for a post tomorrow. Kinda hard to write when the family's around, especially my SO ahahaha so no promises.

BurningIn
18-04-2020, 06:17 PM
Haha thanks bro. Have been busy with work and the recent Covid situation. Kinda forgot that I had this thread. I will see if I can squeeze in some time for a post tomorrow. Kinda hard to write when the family's around, especially my SO ahahaha so no promises.

Thanks for your stories bro, stay safe!

bongbongle
19-04-2020, 07:28 AM
Very nice story and support here. Thanks.

rawboy83
19-04-2020, 08:06 AM

do share more of this nice story TS!

angweeface
19-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Wonderful story TS, please keep going !

steamsauna
19-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Really fabulous story here. Thanks TS for sharing:)

sanuuk
20-04-2020, 01:12 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

Fav returned !:)

soulkesi88
20-04-2020, 01:52 AM
nice story

geddonmecar
20-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Support nice story by TS!

plok
21-04-2020, 12:15 PM
While waiting went back to read everything again. Still gives me a super hardon!

fund
25-04-2020, 04:10 PM
While waiting went back to read everything again. Still gives me a super hardon!

Yup..... true.... doing so too while waiting for TS next update

iluvwomen
29-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Looking forward for more update

SiberianTigress
29-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Very hot mum!! :D

zl1983
07-05-2020, 11:44 PM
welcome back TS.

Orange22
08-05-2020, 01:45 AM
Excellent story bro, hoping for more updates :)

Ballz
22-02-2021, 06:01 AM
Bro waiting for updates it’s been too long

plok
22-02-2021, 10:29 AM
Me too. Been waiting for it. One of my favourite stories.

laodaobong
22-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Fantastic story. Very good share TS.