PDA

View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26

Palt
27-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Bros, any FR on the bank g-club?

blurbatang
28-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Sorry guys. Mid oct only be there. Got to make money somewhere in this world before am able to deposit my millions or maybe thousands of white seeds.

drtamon
28-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Sorry guys. Mid oct only be there. Got to make money somewhere in this world before am able to deposit my millions or maybe thousands of white seeds.

Oic. Next time then.. Dates dun fit this time.

Submarine Leo
29-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Just my 2 cents worth of FR on Pimp :)
Was in BKK from 25th-28th. Went there on 25th and 26th..the place is seriously great for some excellent service and company with the ladies (wide selection of ladies) was fortunate enough to be there on the 25th, theme for the night-LINGERIE!! Bloody feast for my eyes! Damn shiok! Hahaha.. Didn't mange to taboo any, coz only some of the ladies do take away,but 2 of my partners in crime did! so for bros who want some after party action, you gotta inform the so called mamasan 1st :) total damage not too sure yet, will do e settlement with my bros tmrw..Hahahaha..:eek: definitely a place worth checking out! will I return again? HELL YEAH!!!:p suggestion here-request for English speaking ladies to have a a good time!!!

Milo80
01-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Anyone going to The PIMP this Friday 3 oct?
Will be going to bangkok this weekend,
Call up PIMP they say no room, so any bros got a room or got any lobang for a room?

drtamon
01-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Anyone going to The PIMP this Friday 3 oct?
Will be going to bangkok this weekend,
Call up PIMP they say no room, so any bros got a room or got any lobang for a room?

Will be in bkk sat onwards...can explore together if u keen. But no booking at pimp too.

naemlo
02-10-2014, 01:55 AM

Then look for another gclub... :D

ahtecklim
02-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Have you heard of this new club called The Liège in Soi Belgium? I heard its a exclusive members only club with a private area and a double private area where anything goes.

naemlo
02-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Have you heard of this new club called The Liège in Soi Belgium? I heard its a exclusive members only club with a private area and a double private area where anything goes.

Must go n 6c6c... :D

jimfairy
02-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Must go n 6c6c... :D

Cant find any info from google leh.. hehe... if got any info, let us know more la..:D

naemlo
02-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Cant find any info from google leh.. hehe... if got any info, let us know more la..:D

Roger... will do. This weekend will go walk walk.

TonyCheong
02-10-2014, 12:22 PM

Many people think go to the most humsup G-Club in Bangkok is like going down to Mask 51 in Geylang or some lasup bar in Johor Bahru. :rolleyes:

If want humsup G-Club KTV room (so can get BBBJ or even FJ in privacy) must book at least 2 weeks in advance leh! :eek:

Want to come out and play G-Club, better plan ahead and be decisive.
Really buay tahan those wishy washy type.
Go G-Club maciam choose hotel for wedding like that. :rolleyes:

naemlo
02-10-2014, 12:41 PM

Auspicious date must book 1 year ahead. :D

ahtecklim
02-10-2014, 01:01 PM

Thats why exclusive mah....... not everyone is allowed in the double private area. I know a girl there ; and she is different........ her brother works there so can get us in.

jimfairy
02-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Thats why exclusive mah....... not everyone is allowed in the double private area. I know a girl there ; and she is different........ her brother works there so can get us in.

lidat must try try lo.. hehe...:D, Pimp too humsup.. I scare la.. haha

jimfairy
02-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Many people think go to the most humsup G-Club in Bangkok is like going down to Mask 51 in Geylang or some lasup bar in Johor Bahru. :rolleyes:

If want humsup G-Club KTV room (so can get BBBJ or even FJ in privacy) must book at least 2 weeks in advance leh! :eek:

Want to come out and play G-Club, better plan ahead and be decisive.
Really buay tahan those wishy washy type.

haha.. u say most lasup club in bkk ma... so all guys here listen to u n go inside only start to humsup liao... knn I go there like gd boy still give ppl laugh leh...:confused:

Milo80
03-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Later will be going to ThePIMP! Lucky got the mummy contact
Call her to help get a room!
Haha

chickboy
03-10-2014, 10:24 PM
anyone there 11th / 12th octob?

TonyCheong
03-10-2014, 10:44 PM
haha.. u say most lasup club in bkk ma... so all guys here listen to u n go inside only start to humsup liao... knn I go there like gd boy still give ppl laugh leh...:confused:

In Rome, do what the Romans do.
For this case in The PIMP, do what the humsup los do! :eek: :p

One day we try sit the sofa area with curtains.
Can receive BBBJ from your girl while listen to live band! :eek:

tycokia
06-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Hi guys,

I will be in Bangkok from 6 oct to 12 oct? Anyone want to party together kindly pm me

tonyseng
06-10-2014, 11:12 PM
I will be from 9 to 12 oct at bkk stay ard silom area.

lihan1986
09-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi

Want to link up tonight?
I staying at montien hotel directly opp patpong.

Thanks

Loverthai
12-10-2014, 09:27 PM
bro i will be there on 24-28

Freedom00
16-10-2014, 09:39 PM
went to the pimp with one of the bros here, we dint get a room so sit outside

overall long story cut short,

dmg:
7500 baht for whisky + LD from 10.30,
5000 baht for LT( idont even know why i agreed to this, stayed till 4pm next though, 3shots deals)

overall girls looks 6/10, only 10% lookers which most likely cannot tabao one,

TonyCheong
16-10-2014, 11:00 PM
went to the pimp with one of the bros here, we dint get a room so sit outside

dmg:
7500 baht for whisky + LD from 10.30,

Haha wasted no KTV room means no free BBBJ in privacy liao. :p

THB7500 damage is per one or two persons? :confused:

jimfairy
16-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Haha wasted no KTV room means no free BBBJ in privacy liao. :p

THB7500 damage is per one or two persons? :confused:

1 bottle n almost 15 LDs la... i think is 1 person

TonyCheong
16-10-2014, 11:21 PM
1 bottle n almost 15 LDs la... i think is 1 person

Wah piangz like that expensive liao. :D

After I post the BBBJ thing I get one special message from you.
5555! :p

jimfairy
16-10-2014, 11:26 PM
Wah piangz like that expensive liao. :D

After I post the BBBJ thing I get one special message from you.
5555! :p

Haha.. i only guessing la... pimp now have very gd offer on every sunday leh.. 2 bottle for 5000bht free mixers... might b going again la.. my friend keep bugging me after we went for our first trip ma...:D

BlueDragon193
22-10-2014, 04:53 PM
1. The House G Club is renamed as The Private Club @ ratchada sio13.

2. Kachood G Club is renamed as Kachood Sensation Club @ kaset-Namawin road.

TonyCheong
22-10-2014, 08:31 PM
1. The House G Club is renamed as The Private Club @ ratchada sio13.

2. Kachood G Club is renamed as Kachood Sensation Club @ kaset-Namawin road.

Bro BlueDragon193,

Really envy you.
Every month can cheong Bangkok G-Clubs. :)

My side situation damn low morale due to Dongguan market crash.
Only have Family KTVs.
Sing songs and drink by myself. :(
Only can reminisce of last time hostesses strip fully naked and play humsup games.

Now if want hostesses must go other cities for KTVs. :cool:

xiaodikou
23-10-2014, 01:21 AM

haha...ya BBBJ in the curtain sofa area very the shiok, but I was watching EPL then. :p

TonyCheong
23-10-2014, 01:50 AM
haha...ya BBBJ in the curtain sofa area very the shiok, but I was watching EPL then. :p

Glad you also know this humsup trick! :p
No wonder after so many years their business still so good! :D

BlueDragon193
23-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Bro BlueDragon193,

Really envy you.
Every month can cheong Bangkok G-Clubs.

My side situation damn low morale due to Dongguan market crash.
Only have Family KTVs.
Sing songs and drink by myself.
Only can reminisce of last time hostesses strip fully naked and play humsup games.

Now if want hostesses must go other cities for KTVs.

Never mind...better luck next year.

Nothing to envy about as I always go with my regular kaki and we shared the bills without prompting or giving lame excuses.
Bored with go go bars and once awhile drop by those MP in ratchada.

Glad you also know this humsup trick! :p
No wonder after so many years their business still so good!

That why it run by Falang Pimp instead of Thai Pimp.:D

NijozanSameSame
24-10-2014, 08:03 AM

Please elaborate on how to score such mind-blowing service on the sofa? I am gonna visit Pimp for the first time this Nov. Should I tell MMS I wan to purchase the BBBJ package? All girls in Pimp are amenable to this level of professional dedication?

xiaodikou
24-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Please elaborate on how to score such mind-blowing service on the sofa? I am gonna visit Pimp for the first time this Nov. Should I tell MMS I wan to purchase the BBBJ package? All girls in Pimp are amenable to this level of professional dedication?

Depends on your luck and chemistry with the gal lah. But you tell MMS your requirement.

despicableme
25-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Anybody wanna go any g club tonight?

Nonteerak2553
25-10-2014, 09:44 PM
For those who wants to continue their night after 2am can always head to Aftermoon. But be prepare to pay pricy black label and foreigners got cover charge for 400 bht. You can always don't need to pay the cover charge if you able to speak thai, as the bouncer doesn't bother to check ID, unless you look like farang. :)

Anyway the 400 bht able you to waive off 4 mixer. So doesn't makes any big diff.

Club is similar to SD, shisha, and you able to smoke inside too. Bottle of black label cost 2.8k bht. Ouch! :D

blurbatang
26-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Hello fellow samsters, as confirmed i will be at bkk from 1nov onwards. Maybe for 3 nights maybe for 5 nights. Depending on my work. Anyway, as mentioned in my earlier posts, i will be going to the pimp for 2 nights. The drinks/membership will be on me. Girls at own damages. Other expenses will be divided equally. I might also be going to the villa. Please take note, i will not be taking the room. I prefer to sit at the table or sofa. I just want to chill out and drink. Dont ask me why. And please do not pm me whether can tapao the girls or how much need to pay. Im not a pimp. But yes, you can bring back the girls to the hotel. Is all depend on your chemistry with the girl. Heck, if she likes you, she can follow you back and fuck for free and be your regular fuck buddy. But is at own risk as she can be sticky. Is all depends. No need to buy expensive gift. Buying gift is your own decision. Just some tender loving care and lunch dates will do. As they working at night. So dont ask me how to pickup girls at club or which girl is fuckable. Please ask mamasan. Im not an expert. I had enough of people asking in clubs. We all go to enjoy. Not to have stress. And im not handsome or rich. If anyone dont trust me. Life goes on. If not happy with my post, please tell me. Im here not offend people. We are here to enjoy. Kamsiah

Mankok
26-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Pegasus Club, Sukhumvit soi 23
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). :mad: ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.

Soopafly
26-10-2014, 03:11 AM
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). :mad: ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.
Yikes! THB11000....I hope you at least enjoyed the conversation :p A better proposition would be spending some of the THB11000 at a soapy or MP before heading to the club ;)

ahtecklim
26-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Yikes! THB11000....I hope you at least enjoyed the conversation :p A better proposition would be spending some of the THB11000 at a soapy or MP before heading to the club ;)

Prices are going crazy coz we allowed it to go crazy. Thanks to all those who said - 'nevermind , its only for one nite'!

Go read the guy who posted in the Phuket thread that the girls are asking for Singapore prices (SGD200) for beer bars in Patong!

despicableme
26-10-2014, 10:49 AM
G club tonight anyone? Send me a pm thanks

naemlo
26-10-2014, 12:17 PM

11000thb, I will download a super horny AV and pcc.... wake up next day, go for a good expensive meal, still enough for a good boom boom along ratchada. :D

Go read the guy who posted in the Phuket thread that the girls are asking for Singapore prices (SGD200) for beer bars in Patong!

I always wonder why SG men has this mentality, "since pay so much to come Thailand, why bother to save"... Paying 200SGD for a pussy is crazy but to some it is worth it.... we can't stop these men spoiling the market. We just have to accept it and pcc more. :D

The worst thinking from men is, "more expensive, she will be cleaner".... stupidity at its highest stage.....

Dickcounsel
26-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Bros,
I will b in Bang Cock from 25th Nov to 28th Nov.
Wants to hang out together?
PM ME.

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 12:37 AM
That why it run by Falang Pimp instead of Thai Pimp.

Well said! :D

So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). :mad:

What else is new? :rolleyes:
Pegasus is known to be the top 1st or 2nd priciest G-Club in Bangkok.

From your report I can tell you're not under any membership thus very pricy! :p

By the way only Thai uncles and Ah Peks like to go Pegasus.

Soopafly
27-10-2014, 12:43 AM
....From your report I can tell you're not under any membership thus very pricy! :p

By the way only Thai uncles and Ah Peks like to go Pegasus.
I am an uncle :o

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 12:52 AM
I am an uncle :o

Yes you're an uncle but not Thai uncle mah. :D 555.

Singaporean/Malaysian uncles mostly like to go humsup G-Club only. :p

By the way I also uncle but many people say I still look like wai loon! :eek:

xiaodikou
27-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Yes you're an uncle but not Thai uncle mah. :D 555.

Singaporean/Malaysian uncles mostly like to go humsup G-Club only. :p

By the way I also uncle but many people say I still look like wai loon! :eek:

I'm one of the humsup uncles! :D
Go to high class Agogo.....

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm one of the humsup uncles! :D
Go to high class Agogo.....

Hahaha steady poon pi pi!
Want to cheong G-Club cannot be too giam siap. :p

Humsup uncles like to cheong G-Clubs.
Young guns like to cheong pubs in RCA, Ekamai, Thonglor, etc. for fishing games. :D
Like that swee because no clash mah. ;)

Mankok
27-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Yes Mankok again made this mistake to go to Pegasus - and indeed I am not a member. I hope I learned my lesson now. In fact I am longing again for the Pinays at home.... :D

Anyway, I went to Hollywood at Ratchada soi 8, last weekend. In the past always fun, company from hot coyotes without spending too much, sexy gals and sexy dances on stage. This time however Hollywood looked half empty! On a Saturday night! Besides that: all dancers on stage were just ordinary looking girls. What happened? Did I miss something? Am I getting old or something or am I just a spoilt bastard?

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Yes Mankok again made this mistake to go to Pegasus - and indeed I am not a member. I hope I learned my lesson now. In fact I am longing again for the Pinays at home.... :D

Anyway, I went to Hollywood at Ratchada soi 8, last weekend. In the past always fun, company from hot coyotes without spending too much, sexy gals and sexy dances on stage. This time however Hollywood looked half empty! On a Saturday night! Besides that: all dancers on stage were just ordinary looking girls. What happened? Did I miss something? Am I getting old or something or am I just a spoilt bastard?

Sorry uncle or Ah Pek. :p
You're a bit out of touch liao.

Did you even notice that Ratchada Soi 8 is completely dead? :eek:
Hollywood Disco is the only last one standing now.

Go to the nearby pubs in Ratchada Soi 4 for a more lively crowd.
Young people in their 20s mostly. :)

Evilectus
27-10-2014, 02:08 PM
The good thing about going to Pegasus is that Narcissus is next door. Don't know if it's still around now or not, but it plays really good music.

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 02:18 PM
The good thing about going to Pegasus is that Narcissus is next door. Don't know if it's still around now or not, but it plays really good music.

Narcissus Club should be still around.
Yes good music. :)

BlueDragon193
27-10-2014, 04:53 PM

Narcissus Club should be still around.
Yes good music. :)

Narcissus Club is now known as Narz Club.

Nonteerak2553
27-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Go to the nearby pubs in Ratchada Soi 4 for a more lively crowd.
Young people in their 20s mostly. :)

Despite your body in CHINA, but your soul still in Thailand. Yup, Rachada soi 4 for wailuns. More for wailuns. Those dek ying dek cai.

Some pooying after they reach the legal age of 20, they don't want to club at Rachada soi 4 any more. Just went to Sote. :D

Good to party with dek ying. 555 reminisced during my wailun days. :D

Narcissus Club is now known as Narz Club.

Yup. Narz club used to be after hour crowd. Good music also. :)

TonyCheong
27-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Despite your body in CHINA, but your soul still in Thailand. Yup, Rachada soi 4 for wailuns. More for wailuns. Those dek ying dek cai.

Some pooying after they reach the legal age of 20, they don't want to club at Rachada soi 4 any more. Just went to Sote. :D

Good to party with dek ying. 555 reminisced during my wailun days. :D

Whenever I step onto Thailand soil I feel like forever wai loon. :p

New slogan: "UNCLE BODY, WAI LOON HEART" :D

naemlo
27-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Whenever I step onto Thailand soil I feel like forever wai loon. :p

New slogan: "UNCLE BODY, WAI LOON HEART" :D

Pii, China hua jai mai wai loon loe......

TonyCheong
28-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Pii, China hua jai mai wai loon loe......

China hua jai jao choo mak. :p

naemlo
28-10-2014, 03:44 PM
China hua jai jao choo mak. :p

Dii mak :D

NijozanSameSame
29-10-2014, 06:11 AM
For those who wants to continue their night after 2am can always head to Aftermoon. But be prepare to pay pricy black label and foreigners got cover charge for 400 bht. You can always don't need to pay the cover charge if you able to speak thai, as the bouncer doesn't bother to check ID, unless you look like farang. :)

Anyway the 400 bht able you to waive off 4 mixer. So doesn't makes any big diff.

Club is similar to SD, shisha, and you able to smoke inside too. Bottle of black label cost 2.8k bht. Ouch! :D

Are you sure Aftermoon is an after-hour club like Scratchdog which usually doesn't get hopping till after 2am? From webpage- http://www.siam2nite.com/en/locations/clubs/aftermoonm, it seems more like a regular hour club.:confused:

Nonteerak2553
29-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Are you sure Aftermoon is an after-hour club like Scratchdog which usually doesn't get hopping till after 2am? From webpage- http://www.siam2nite.com/en/locations/clubs/aftermoonm, it seems more like a regular hour club.:confused:

Ya very sure. By the way your link is broken.

Not all people have the same mind set as you. After 2am then proceed to 2nd round. Some went out at 1am to party thus proceed to this club. Some 12am already standby there. Some like you 2am only go to after hour club.

NijozanSameSame
29-10-2014, 09:28 AM

Not all people have the same mind set as you. After 2am then proceed to 2nd round. Some went out at 1am to party thus proceed to this club. Some 12am already standby there. Some like you 2am only go to after hour club.

Ok, that explains their name. From Siam2nite site, the puyings seem cuter and less hardcore than SD.

ahtecklim
29-10-2014, 09:29 AM

555555 and in Thailand , there is no such thing as fixed opening or closing hours. Depends on the mood of the authorities!

I remember before Thaksin , there was no such thing as closing hours! I remember walking out of discos and agogos into the sunlight for breakfast! Can still do that is some places but too old for me liow! :rolleyes:

naemlo
29-10-2014, 12:37 PM
I remember before Thaksin , there was no such thing as closing hours! I remember walking out of discos and agogos into the sunlight for breakfast! Can still do that is some places but too old for me liow! :rolleyes:

I did once walking out to see bright sunny day.... most gers looked good inside but once out were like zombie....

TonyCheong
29-10-2014, 01:48 PM
I remember before Thaksin, there was no such thing as closing hours! I remember walking out of discos and agogos into the sunlight for breakfast!

Yup before Thaksin's time it was a different Bangkok. :D

Nonteerak2553
29-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Ok, that explains their name. From Siam2nite site, the puyings seem cuter and less hardcore than SD.

Don't be easily fool by those photos. Was wondering hard how you managed to tell that they less hardcore by only viewing photos via SIAM2NITE.

SD can smoke inside so Aftermoon, SD have shisha inside so Aftermoon. Pls enlighten me krub.

Evilectus
29-10-2014, 05:54 PM
LOS is a place where money talks. If got money, sure can find some place to party the whole night even though past closing time. TIT. :D

Mankok
29-10-2014, 07:27 PM
S23 Club is still there.
However...in fact it also belongs to Pegasus.

motodiary
29-10-2014, 08:22 PM

SCRATCHDOG is no longer an after-hour club as far as closing time is concerned. It closes at 2plus now ever since the military took power. by 3am, the light is all switched on with the patrons still hanging around inside.
so is SAFEHOUSE, which was a popular afterhour place for the THONGLOR crowd. even my Thai friends said many places in Bangkok that used to close late now close by 2am.

I have never been to AFTERMOON and hopefully, bros here can confirm and report back.

turtle_no15
29-10-2014, 08:22 PM
11000thb, I will download a super horny AV and pcc.... wake up next day, go for a good expensive meal, still enough for a good boom boom along ratchada. :D

I always wonder why SG men has this mentality, "since pay so much to come Thailand, why bother to save"... Paying 200SGD for a pussy is crazy but to some it is worth it.... we can't stop these men spoiling the market. We just have to accept it and pcc more. :D

The worst thinking from men is, "more expensive, she will be cleaner".... stupidity at its highest stage.....

11000 baht is crazy. those 2500 i already think expensive. go club try luck can hook girls already.

now days go bkk no chance to play CO very strict :(

naemlo
29-10-2014, 08:36 PM
now days go bkk no chance to play CO very strict :(

Bkk no chance then go PP loh :D

turtle_no15
29-10-2014, 08:38 PM

now reading Massage parlours in Bkk thread itchy liao!!!!!!

cant wait to go bkk next week. but reach bkk 0030hrs. dont know to go home or stay hotel and sneak out go and have fun.

Nonteerak2553
30-10-2014, 12:55 AM
SCRATCHDOG is no longer an after-hour club...

I have never been to AFTERMOON and hopefully, bros here can confirm and report back.

I fully aware that discos in Thailand close at 2am.

Ask your thai friends about Aftermoon would be ideal. I've been to there thus why I wrote FR about it.

xiaodikou
30-10-2014, 01:29 AM

Still waiting for you to hold my hand in PP leh...5555...:D:D

NijozanSameSame
30-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Don't be easily fool by those photos. Was wondering hard how you managed to tell that they less hardcore by only viewing photos via SIAM2NITE.

SD can smoke inside so Aftermoon, SD have shisha inside so Aftermoon. Pls enlighten me krub.

I look at pretty much all the party photos on Siam2Nite as it is pretty boring where I live and it's a consolation to view those fun photos and reminisce. I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

From all the photos I have seen on Aftermoon, the crowd seems to be more along the line of Funky or Muse. Most after-hours tend to attract some FL's. That's why I thought Aftermoon was not an after-hour.

Treemon99
30-10-2014, 04:33 PM
I look at pretty much all the party photos on Siam2Nite as it is pretty boring where I live and it's a consolation to view those fun photos and reminisce. I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

From all the photos I have seen on Aftermoon, the crowd seems to be more along the line of Funky or Muse. Most after-hours tend to attract some FL's. That's why I thought Aftermoon was not an after-hour.

hmm, aftermoon is an after-hour joint with closing at 4am (sometimes if you are lucky 5am) If you party at RCA once you walk out at 2am the taxi drivers wating outside would be jio-ing you to go after hours joint and one of them is aftermoon. Crowd wise yes very similar to Funky Villa , Muse..FLs hmm depends and of cause at all clubs in BKK you will be sure to find FLs, independent girls, agogo girls, g club girls, pretty joints girls etc... so it's really your luck whether you can hook an FL or Uni girls looking for gik or sugar daddy :)

abc54321
30-10-2014, 04:52 PM
SCRATCHDOG is no longer an after-hour club as far as closing time is concerned. It closes at 2plus now ever since the military took power. by 3am, the light is all switched on with the patrons still hanging around inside.
so is SAFEHOUSE, which was a popular afterhour place for the THONGLOR crowd. even my Thai friends said many places in Bangkok that used to close late now close by 2am.

wahhh..so early...haha...no fun liao lor?

abc54321
30-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Will I go back? Neyyy.

so ex...shld have gone soapy..haha

motodiary
30-10-2014, 06:15 PM
I fully aware that discos in Thailand close at 2am.

Ask your thai friends about Aftermoon would be ideal. I've been to there thus why I wrote FR about it.

there is a reason I mentioned SCRATCH DOG and SAFEHOUSE. there are two examples of clubs that used to close very late at around 5am and is very popular but this was no longer the case now after the coup. if yoi have been to AFTERMOON after the coup and is still closes at 5am , then yes this is something special and worth checking out.

Nonteerak2553
30-10-2014, 06:37 PM
I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

Amazing, you consider an expert. Can tell girl judging from the way she dress. No doubts some FLs dress seductively, but again some may dress like that but doesn't mean she's a FL. :)

There's a saying don't judge it's book by it's cover. :)

30 trips, I believe you covered most or not half of the famous discos along thong lor, RCA, Kaset Niwamin and so forth.

I believe all is about the same, crowd wise only RCA got the most foreigners, so I think all the discos has about the same crowd. If you think Funky/Muse is consider hiso disco. I beg to differ for saying it just another disco situated next to street soccer court.

Have you been to Falabella by the way? Ya half of the after hours club attracts the FLs. Have to agree with you on this.

there is a reason I mentioned SCRATCH DOG and SAFEHOUSE. there are two examples of clubs that used to close very late at around 5am and is very popular but this was no longer the case now after the coup. if yoi have been to AFTERMOON after the coup and is still closes at 5am , then yes this is something special and worth checking out.

I think you failed in comprehending on what I wrote. I won't wrote a FR on something that happened half a year ago. :rolleyes:

Jbkid
30-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Anyone going bangkok from the 10Nov to 14Nov. Pm me if you want to share bottle at RCA

TonyCheong
31-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Anyone going bangkok from the 10 Nov to 14 Nov. Pm me if you want to share bottle at RCA

Liquor type? :confused:

Don't say share beer bottle hor. :p

TonyCheong
31-10-2014, 01:59 AM

You si beh pro.
Think play too much "Where's Wally? (http://www.gamesrat.com/images/wheres-waldo-wally1.jpg)" puzzle game liao. :rolleyes:

Not say I hao lian hor I've made 100+ return trips to Bangkok but I don't even want to judge anything from photos except to spot if there're transformers (ladyboys) or not! :eek:
That's more important leh. :cool:

NijozanSameSame
31-10-2014, 02:30 AM
You si beh pro.
Think play too much "Where's Wally? (http://www.gamesrat.com/images/wheres-waldo-wally1.jpg)" puzzle game liao. :rolleyes:

Not say I hao lian hor I've made 100+ return trips to Bangkok but I don't even want to judge anything from photos except to spot if there're transformers (ladyboys) or not! :eek:
That's more important leh. :cool:

Haha, no pro. Used to go by the handle N-A-Z-0-J-I-N, and filed many FR's. Long story short....identity breach, hence, had to reincarnate under a new handle and delete all old FR's.

Siam2Nite updates party photos frequently. Browsing it makes me feel as if I were there. Chinese saying- stare at plum to quench the thirst, haha. That is how pathetic life is where I am.

If one has been to Thailand often, he probably can spot a LB miles away. Same applies to FL or professional healer. But, still just a hunch, not exact science. There is sexception to everything in life.

deityofcheong
31-10-2014, 10:38 PM
bro Tony, when want come find me la

nowadays i rarely go to gclub anymore...usually go to normal clubs

my usual routine would be RCA/thonglor -> leelawadee at ngamwongwan (open till 6) or aftermoon till 5am

i also kinda enjoy those chill chill place at kaset nawamin area namely 20something, jaballah, kaset university areas then proceed to leelawadee/aftermoon.

alot of gclub girls will go to that 2 clubs after their work hours for their own partying...prices are cheap as compared to RCA/thonglor. (around 1800 baht for a black or 1300/1500 for a red)

TonyCheong
31-10-2014, 10:46 PM

i also kinda enjoy those chill chill place at kaset nawamin area namely 20something, jaballah, kaset university areas then proceed to leelawadee/aftermoon.

alot of gclub girls will go to that 2 clubs after their work hours for their own partying...prices are cheap as compared to RCA/thonglor. (around 1800 baht for a black or 1300/1500 for a red)

Hahaha bro deityofcheong you pop out of nowhere! :D
Hope you're well and partying as usual.
Guess you slowing down a bit.

Sure jio you if I return to Bangkok again as long as you're still there. :)

Please show me those chill pubs next time.

xiaodikou
31-10-2014, 11:17 PM

my usual routine would be RCA/thonglor -> leelawadee at ngamwongwan (open till 6) or aftermoon till 5am

nice....time to move away from thonglor...

Nonteerak2553
01-11-2014, 01:41 AM
leelawadee/aftermoon.

Not sure about leelawadee, but aftermoon for black is 2.8k฿. Slightly pricy than thonglor/RCA.

TonyCheong
01-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Not sure about leelawadee, but aftermoon for black is 2.8k฿. Slightly pricy than thonglor/RCA.

Me poor uncle.

Can belanja me? :D

Nonteerak2553
01-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Me poor uncle.

Can belanja me? :D

Dai si krub. Sang Som and coke.:D:p

Best to drink and listen thai dance music. 555

TonyCheong
01-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Dai si krub. Sang Som and coke.:D:p

Best to drink and listen thai dance music. 555

Steady lah! :eek:

Si beh Thai beng! :D

NijozanSameSame
01-11-2014, 05:19 AM

Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area. The new Do Not Disturb club looks pretty nice in the photos, with a different design theme. Can't wait!

Nonteerak2553
01-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area.

Aftermoon is at lad prao.

Away from city centre? Then I will say you never do your homework well.

Taxi from aftermoon to huay kwang during low traffic, night time, only 100 bht. So you be the judge 100 bht is it far or near?

Treemon99
01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area. The new Do Not Disturb club looks pretty nice in the photos, with a different design theme. Can't wait!

Why only thonglor/ekkamai area??

Aftermoon beh far lah...that time I left the club at 4 am I reach my hotel room at Param 9, 4.20am... far meh???..

Treemon99
01-11-2014, 10:52 PM
hi brother it seems you are very familiar with bkk... i work very near param 9...if you are interested in rent or buy bangkok condos can contact me.....i show you around...we can hang out at clubs together.....

tum dee dai dee :)

No lah bro propertymike, I only come BKK once a while, usually I stay in Sukhumvit area but the last trip I stay Param 9 becos my company book hotel there.Still have many places I haven't been. I cannot afford to rent or buy BKK condos lah :p if have those 3000-5000baht per month apartment can :D But yes sure we can hangout at clubs... my next trip in 1.5 weeks time :) e

motodiary
02-11-2014, 08:15 PM

I believed it is this outlet.

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/bangkok-restaurant-reviews/leelawadee

deityofcheong
03-11-2014, 05:20 PM

Nono. The one I was referring to is at ngammongwan soi 16. Its a club not a restaurant. Aftermoon is at karaoke city and both places are bout 100 baht from huai kwang area. Guys should always venture out from thonglor to experienced an even more local scene. And most of the popular gclubs (big apple, monte carlo, villa, pimp, maiake) are over this side of bangkok.

TonyCheong
03-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Nono. The one I was referring to is at ngammongwan soi 16. Its a club not a restaurant. Aftermoon is at karaoke city and both places are bout 100 baht from huai kwang area. Guys should always venture out from thonglor to experienced an even more local scene. And most of the popular gclubs (big apple, monte carlo, villa, pimp, maiake) are over this side of bangkok.

Bro deityofcheong I admire your adventurous spirit!
Next time must ask you for updates of new places liao. :o :p

Aiyah very few people will bother reece those local places like you.
90% of the cheongster's itinenary is as follows:

Arrive Survarnabhumi Airport -> Hotel -> Nana Plaza/Soi Cowboy -> RCA -> Hotel
Next or multiple days repeat same cycle again.
Departure day: Hotel -> Survarnabhumi Airport :D

Happyman007
04-11-2014, 12:10 AM

This is the old leelawadee restaurant which is beside old club Tobesco (now the famous Pimp)........sad to see this leelawadee restaurant close shop, and the place is sometime taken over by the Pimp for their pool side party.

TonyCheong
04-11-2014, 12:42 AM
This is the old leelawadee restaurant which is beside old club Tobesco (now the famous Pimp)........sad to see this leelawadee restaurant close shop, and the place is sometime taken over by the Pimp for their pool side party.

Good lah humsup pool side party! :p

naemlo
04-11-2014, 01:08 AM

Your must go or by pass place. :D

xiaodikou
04-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Next time must ask you for updates of new places liao.

Departure day: Hotel -> Survarnabhumi Airport

Like that good mah..less competition, less infested with "farangs"...:D
Should encourage this itinerary. :p

TonyCheong
04-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Like that good mah..less competition, less infested with "farangs"...:D

You should say less infected with Singapore Bengs. :p

Happyman007
04-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Good lah humsup pool side party! :p

Your must go or by pass place. :D

555 chai, they have the humsup pool side party before.....last time use to stay in the townhouse inside that soi, pass by everyday until the parking boy salute to my car everytime :p

sianguy2006
04-11-2014, 01:50 PM
any clubs that can pick up chicks easier? not say easily ah haha

eh can anyone also recommend some good chilling places with live bands that play thai songs.

TonyCheong
04-11-2014, 11:49 PM
555 chai, they have the humsup pool side party before.....last time use to stay in the townhouse inside that soi, pass by everyday until the parking boy salute to my car everytime.

Didn't know you used to stay in Meng Jai!
Ohh hooo Mafia bosses neighbourhood luey! :eek:

Hahaha parking boy think you're one of the Ah Pa living inside that Soi! :p

Join some political party as volunteer.
Something like RC. :D
Get the party badge to put above your vehicle's front bumper.
Even the traffic police will salute you! :eek:

Happyman007
05-11-2014, 04:01 AM
Didn't know you used to stay in Meng Jai!
Ohh hooo Mafia bosses neighbourhood luey!

Hahaha parking boy think you're one of the Ah Pa living inside that Soi! :p

Join some political party as volunteer.
Something like RC.
Get the party badge to put above your vehicle's front bumper.
Even the traffic police will salute you! :eek:

Ya lor, stay Mengjai 5 years move to CM, just manage to sold off that townhouse recently. :)

Mai lah, politic here very short term wan....red, yellow and now green...join which party also dangerous, better be a happy retire man stay up north :D

naemlo
05-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Mai lah, politic here very short term wan....red, yellow and now green...join which party also dangerous, better be a happy retire man stay up north :D

Put rainbow loh.... safest.

TonyCheong
05-11-2014, 05:19 PM

Yah rainbow colours are neutral! :p

Snuber
05-11-2014, 11:33 PM

Alternatively, he might get whacked every other day! :D

motodiary
06-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Next time must ask you for updates of new places liao. :o :p

Departure day: Hotel -> Survarnabhumi Airport :D

I have been to Mai Ake, Monte Carlo and The Choice (G-Club) ..been to ITCHY in BangNa too. been to Kapoo in Ramkhamhaeng but I am always looking for new places. if I am based in Bangkok, I would be all over the place already.. ;)

Happyman007
06-11-2014, 01:39 AM

Alternatively, he might get whacked every other day! :D

555 so true, if rainbow colour later kena whack daily how? :p

TonyCheong
06-11-2014, 02:19 AM
I have been to Mai Ake, Monte Carlo and The Choice (G-Club) ..been to ITCHY in BangNa too. been to Kapoo in Ramkhamhaeng but I am always looking for new places. if I am based in Bangkok, I would be all over the place already.. ;)

You belong to the 10% minority. :p

conman
09-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Went scratchdog yesterday and the club's light came on at 2.30am unlike the usual 6 am. The manager told me that there is a check by police and thus, they gotta close earlier. He also said that since the military junta took over, the police is quite on the ball into the last few weeks. Looks like the after party in bangkok is far and fee.

Treemon99
09-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Went scratchdog yesterday and the club's light came on at 2.30am unlike the usual 6 am. The manager told me that there is a check by police and thus, they gotta close earlier. He also said that since the military junta took over, the police is quite on the ball into the last few weeks. Looks like the after party in bangkok is far and fee.

Hard to find places that closes at 6am liao lor ... so far I only know of Aftermoon at kaset Nawamin area that closes at 4am but bottle prices abit more expensive. Maybe bros who know of any other places that closes after 2am can share? :)

naemlo
09-11-2014, 09:01 AM
He also said that since the military junta took over, the police is quite on the ball into the last few weeks. Looks like the after party in bangkok is far and fee.

When the military chief took over Thailand, he openly f the police. Now police LL has to obey and do what was told.

Soopafly
09-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Hard to find places that closes at 6am liao lor ... so far I only know of Aftermoon at kaset Nawamin area that closes at 4am but bottle prices abit more expensive. Maybe bros who know of any other places that closes after 2am can share? :)

6 a.m.? DOM like me can barely stay awake after 10 p.m. :o

When the military chief took over Thailand, he openly f the police. Now police LL has to obey and do what was told.

555+ This is a good example of 一物克一物!

It would take a lot to move from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. The only person who has this kind of cache is probably professor Naemlo. :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Public3/Billion%20Baht.jpg

BlueDragon193
09-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Agree, this is the reason it happened.:D

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/KhunBlueDragon/BillionBahts1.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/KhunBlueDragon/BillionBahts1.jpg.html)

TonyCheong
09-11-2014, 10:29 PM
Agree, this is the reason it happened.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/KhunBlueDragon/BillionBahts1.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/KhunBlueDragon/BillionBahts1.jpg.html)

Hahaha very hilarious! :D

However the photoshop effect is very amateur. :p
The size proportion of the notes is like magazine size! :eek:

Treemon99
10-11-2014, 05:32 AM
Writing a late night FR. Just got back from Funky Villa, pleasant experience with my thai male colleague and 3 of his thai female friends.. reached funky slightly past 12am and met up with my thai friend outside together with his female friends... all 3 of them pleasant looking, not the super chio kind but definitely not those you wouldnt even bio at.. all in mid 20s, except me :D

Open a bottle of black label and am surprised we finished it by 2am. Surprisingly sober still, maybe the supper at huai kwang market just now sober me up. The night was ok with thai live band and dj spinning some rnb songs..., some talking and exchange of contacts with the female friends on the context to jio them out the next time I am in BKK. Talk about places to go in BKK acting like a total newbie and they offered to be my "tour guide" on my next trip. Lucky my thai male colleague didnt pica my lobang :p it was a good night of pure socialising and building friendship. i am particularly aiming one of the girls, she sends me line messages non-stop after we parted our own ways at huai kwang. Probably hinting me? :p

Cost
Bottle of black label + mixers = approx 3200baht (couldnt rmb exactly becuz order few rounds of mixers and ice)
Supper at Huai Kwang Market for 5 pax = 490baht ( order tom yum goong, kai jiew moi sap-omellete, som tum, moo tod gratiem- fried pork and pad pak moo kob- stir fried mixed vege with roasted pork )

Total 3690 baht for a night of making friendship, and probably future FBs?? :p

Good night for now, tomoro got a meeting at 11am in Silom area.. After meeting probably chiong J-one nearby before heading to Siam area to do some simple shopping for OC else kanan niam again when back in SG..

Nonteerak2553
10-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Open a bottle of black label and am surprised we finished it by 2am.

Lucky you hit the club past 12am, otherwise I'm sure you need another bottle.
It's normal to party with a group of 3-4pax of thai to have 2 bottle at least. :D

Treemon99
10-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Lucky you hit the club past 12am, otherwise I'm sure you need another bottle.
It's normal to party with a group of 3-4pax of thai to have 2 bottle at least. :D

Agree :D Lucky today got work meeting else I would have brought them to Aftermoon after Funky Villa, another bottle :D

xiaodikou
12-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Writing a late night FR. Just got back from Funky Villa, pleasant experience with my thai male colleague and 3 of his thai female friends.. reached funky slightly past 12am and met up with my thai friend outside together with his female friends... all 3 of them pleasant looking, not the super chio kind but definitely not those you wouldnt even bio at.. all in mid 20s, except me

Open a bottle of black label and am surprised we finished it by 2am. Surprisingly sober still, maybe the supper at huai kwang market just now sober me up. The night was ok with thai live band and dj spinning some rnb songs..., some talking and exchange of contacts with the female friends on the context to jio them out the next time I am in BKK. Talk about places to go in BKK acting like a total newbie and they offered to be my "tour guide" on my next trip. Lucky my thai male colleague didnt pica my lobang :p it was a good night of pure socialising and building friendship. i am particularly aiming one of the girls, she sends me line messages non-stop after we parted our own ways at huai kwang. Probably hinting me? :p

Cost I
Bottle of black label + mixers = approx 3200baht (couldnt rmb exactly becuz order few rounds of mixers and ice)
Supper at Huai Kwang Market for 5 pax = 490baht ( order tom yum goong, kai jiew moi sap-omellete, som tum, moo tod gratiem- fried pork and pad pak moo kob- stir fried mixed vege with roasted pork )

Total 3690 baht for a night of making friendship, and probably future FBs??

Good night for now, tomoro got a meeting at 11am in Silom area.. After meeting probably chiong J-one nearby before heading to Siam area to do some simple shopping for OC else kanan niam again when back in SG..

Hi bro, nice FR for club cheongsters. BTW Afternoon closes what time? 4am?
I will be in bkk this Satursday and probably looking for elsewhere cheong after Funky or Muse. :D

Treemon99
12-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi bro, nice FR for club cheongsters. BTW Afternoon closes what time? 4am?
I will be in bkk this Satursday and probably looking for elsewhere cheong after Funky or Muse. :D

Yes bro, Aftermoon closes at 4am but I had heard from my friends sometimes even at 5am :D

xiaodikou
12-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes bro, Aftermoon closes at 4am but I had heard from my friends sometimes even at 5am :D

Nice! Thanks bro. Will go there this saturday.

cptknight
12-11-2014, 04:15 PM
i and 2 friends will be chionging bkk on 14-18 november. would like to experience G-Clubs . Any experienced samster can bring us go G-Clubs explore ? :D

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:20 PM
i and 2 friends will be chionging bkk on 14-18 november. would like to experience G-Clubs . Any experienced samster can bring us go G-Clubs explore ? :D

Just read up the thread or google for the info. Walk straight into the club with many pieces of 1000thb.... u will be well taken care of.

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:40 PM

How abt costing? U willingly to pay for the membership of 10k baht? Or u hoping to find a senior here bring u to Gclub n share costing with u?
To prevent misunderstanding, is better u list out here.. lol:p

cptknight
12-11-2014, 04:41 PM
Just read up the thread or google for the info. Walk straight into the club with many pieces of 1000thb.... u will be well taken care of.

thanks bro naemlo for info, however i had followed this thread closely regarding and was wondering if any experienced samster to bring us so chances of us kana chop might be lesser ? we know very limited thai only :(

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:42 PM
How abt costing? U willingly to pay for the membership of 10k baht? Or u hoping to find a senior here bring u to Gclub n share costing with u?

So u are the senior who is joining them? :D

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:42 PM

No need so much la... u scaring PPL.. my first trip to The Pimp, I juz give the front deSK manager 500bht tip.. automatic all sale reps, waitresses will come serving me 5555

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:44 PM
So u are the senior who is joining them? :D

Oii Pi Naemlo.. u r most senior here.. I'm juz trying to intro u to them la.. plz take well care of them OK hehe

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:46 PM
thanks bro naemlo for info, however i had followed this thread closely regarding and was wondering if any experienced samster to bring us so chances of us kana chop might be lesser ? we know very limited thai only :(

The figures are almost the same in most g-clubs. Go to those mentioned in this thread then u won't be wrong. Whole night, gers about 3500thb + membership + misc = grand total.

Taking above, assuming 1 person go = 3500thb + 10000thb + 1500thb = 15000thb. If 4 persons going then just do the math.

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:47 PM
No need so much la... u scaring PPL.. my first trip to The Pimp, I juz give the front deSK manager 500bht tip.. automatic all sale reps, waitresses will come serving me 5555

U need the thousands to pay for the bill and tips...

Oii Pi Naemlo.. u r most senior here.. I'm juz trying to intro u to them la.. plz take well care of them OK hehe

Too bad now no more free hand holding.... my service comes with a price :D

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:48 PM

Y always worry of kena chopped? U can always ask the front desk at main entrance abt membership price, LDs price, mummy price.. when all cfm, go in n take a seat, get a gals. Give the gal a certain amount of LDs.. immediately ask for bills..do not accumulate till the end OK..

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:51 PM
The figures are almost the same in most g-clubs. Go to those mentioned in this thread then u won't be wrong. Whole night, gers about 3500thb + membership + misc = grand total.

Taking above, assuming 1 person go = 3500thb + 10000thb + 1500thb = 15000thb. If 4 persons going then just do the math.

Nice pricing hehe..10000baht is meant for The Pimp Gclub only.. most of the Gclubs membership is 20000bht such as Villas, Monte Carlo etc.. dun go wrongly lol

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Nice pricing hehe..10000baht is meant for The Pimp Gclub only.. most of the Gclubs membership is 20000bht such as Villas, Monte Carlo etc.. dun go wrongly lol

Taking example nia... anyway there are still a lot g-clubs at 10k. 5k also have......

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Taking example nia... anyway there are still a lot g-clubs at 10k. 5k also have......

Ppl wan go humsup humsup, rubba rubba there..
Btw, other Gclubs can rubba rubba gals or not? Not to the extend of bbbj behind the sofa la.. hehe

naemlo
12-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Btw, other Gclubs can rubba rubba gals or not? Not to the extend of bbbj behind the sofa la.. hehe

No rabba go for what? :D Go find someone to chat? I might as well drink my Gold at home :rolleyes:

cptknight
12-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Sorry if i did not list out properly :D

Preferably can share costs together like drinks rooms, membership? etc. :confused:

However, girls separately. ?

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 05:01 PM
No rabba go for what? :D Go find someone to chat? I might as well drink my Gold at home :rolleyes:

Swee la... u wait for me...we go other Gclub try out... 10k membership type..:p

naemlo
12-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Swee la... u wait for me...we go other Gclub try out... 10k membership type..:p

We go cheapskate type... 5k. We go hold neh neh n dig cb. End of night, I bring u go bonk 500thb. :D

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry if i did not list out properly :D

Preferably can share costs together like drinks rooms, membership? etc. :confused:

However, girls separately. ?

For The Pimp Gclub..
Membership 10000 baht -4bot of BL
LDs for membership is 300/30mins
Sale rep LDs-2
bikini/coyote gals- start up 5LDs
model start up 3 LDs,subsequently 1 LDs/30mins
Table miscellaneous- 1500baht.
tippings- up to u.
ktv room booking- at least 2 week in advance.

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 05:11 PM
We go cheapskate type... 5k. We go hold neh neh n dig cb. End of night, I bring u go bonk 500thb. :D

Walao! Drooling Leh...:p onz la.. wait for my WhatsApp OK 55555.. bonking 500 bht dun wan la.. take Tis money go eat gd foods la

cptknight
12-11-2014, 05:22 PM
For The Pimp Gclub..
Membership 10000 baht -4bot of BL
LDs for membership is 300/30mins
Sale rep LDs-2
bikini/coyote gals- start up 5LDs
model start up 3 LDs,subsequently 1 LDs/30mins
Table miscellaneous- 1500baht.
tippings- up to u.
ktv room booking- at least 2 week in advance.

Thanks bro jimmy for the detailed info! :D
Have just contacted The Pimp and they mentioned to arrive before 9pm for avail of rooms on Sunday 16/11/2014 . Any samster wanna share tgt ?

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Have just contacted The Pimp and they mentioned to arrive before 9pm for avail of rooms on Sunday 16/11/2014 . Any samster wanna share tgt ?

Wow.. got room very gd... can @@ inside 5555.. if 9pm arrive, if u leave by 12pm..LDs is abt 10 for each gals...

cptknight
12-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Wow.. got room very gd... can @@ inside 5555.. if 9pm arrive, if u leave by 12pm..LDs is abt 10 for each gals...

hehe:D now wondering if some bros would like to join this venture tgt :p

xiaodikou
12-11-2014, 06:50 PM

WOW 9pm ~12pm ....:eek: liie that sure pokai

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 07:05 PM
WOW 9pm ~12pm ....:eek: liie that sure pokai

Well, if u wan chiong Gclub, u gonna spend lots of money.. ave of 4 to The Pimp is abt 7000bht each from 9pm-12pm.. n if u so high until u stay till 3am.. hmmm 15LDs lo..5555:D
U still not yet add the room charges.. I think ard 500 bht/hr

gsk721g
12-11-2014, 07:13 PM

This example excludes "full service" :D

jimfairy
12-11-2014, 07:16 PM

If u go at Sunday, there r discount! U can add The Pimp Facebook n click like. Every Sunday they will offer only 1900bht/bot of BL before 5pm or 2 bots for 5000bht before 12pm,free mixture. U use chrome to enter Facebook, chrome can translate foreign language for u.. hope u can understand my hokkien bing English.. lol

cptknight
13-11-2014, 12:07 AM
If u go at Sunday, there r discount! U can add The Pimp Facebook n click like. Every Sunday they will offer only 1900bht/bot of BL before 5pm or 2 bots for 5000bht before 12pm,free mixture. U use chrome to enter Facebook, chrome can translate foreign language for u.. hope u can understand my hokkien bing English.. lol

ya i added their fb, saw got discounts on sunday. thats why planned on sunday go :p

NijozanSameSame
13-11-2014, 03:50 AM

Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? And how much is the damage? Is it frequently the case that you can go as far as bonking inside the KTV room?

etct88
13-11-2014, 04:58 PM

Bro, you better explain apa full services..... mai ru.

Treemon99
13-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? And how much is the damage?

In all G clubs there would be a small percentage of prs/coyotes/models willing to go back with customers for a fuck session after all the rabba rabba actions in the club... but you got to tell the mamasan your intention so she only bring girls that do go back with customers for you to choose... but it comes with a hefty price tag :D usually they will calculate the LDs till closing (machiam like barfine) and you pay the girl separately and can range anything from 4000bht up... or if you very yan dao some girls like you, you can negotiate separately with them :p

Bros can update this info if its outdated cuz this is based on my experience 3yrs ago.. :D

deityofcheong
13-11-2014, 08:17 PM
The room charges are 1 time only. IINM, smallest room is at 2500 and onwards. Tried 3 types of room so far and only the biggest room which has its own toilet, small walkway stage, own Dj and a small room to fuck and can easily fit up to 15 people. I think it cost about 4.5k?

gsk721g
13-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Can you kindly estimate what percentage of their PR/model/coyote does "full service"? ?... the KTV room?

Sorry Bro, i not Professor X. Cannot read ladies minds to give u %. But bear in mind most guys, including local Thais go there with intention of entertaining clients, having wild fun w/o actual bonking, etc.
My wife told me one of her friend's husband went G-Club and went home with his underwear full of "lip prints" in bright red against his white underwear....and he got fxxked big time...55

TonyCheong
14-11-2014, 01:02 AM
It's normal to party with a group of 3-4 pax of thai to have 2 bottle at least.

The Black Label and Chivas Regal in Thailand is all watered down.
I can even down 1 bottle by myself for the night.

Try DFS bottles from Singapore/Malaysia and see if your Thai friends can tahan or not lah. :p

Good advice! 555.

No need so much la... u scaring PPL.. my first trip to The Pimp, I juz give the front desk manager 500bht tip.. automatic all sale reps, waitresses will come serving me 5555

Wah didn't know you did this! :eek:
Very scared to go to The PIMP with you.
Later the waiters will say I very kiam siap. :D

Give the gal a certain amount of LDs.. immediately ask for bills..do not accumulate till the end OK..

You think everyone like you meh? :eek:

So when you going to collect your BBBJ on the sofa with curtains at The PIMP? 555.

The room charges are 1 time only. IINM, smallest room is at 2500 and onwards. Tried 3 types of room so far and only the biggest room which has its own toilet, small walkway stage, own Dj and a small room to fuck and can easily fit up to 15 people. I think it cost about 4.5k?

555 bro now you very pro liao.

xiaodikou
14-11-2014, 04:05 AM
Who in bkk this friday and sat wanna go cheong disco, clubbing? Pm me we lets link up. :)

NijozanSameSame
14-11-2014, 07:26 AM
In all G clubs there would be a small percentage of prs/coyotes/models willing to go back with customers for a fuck session after all the rabba rabba actions in the club... but you got to tell the mamasan your intention so she only bring girls that do go back with customers for you to choose... but it comes with a hefty price tag :D usually they will calculate the LDs till closing (machiam like barfine) and you pay the girl separately and can range anything from 4000bht up... or if you very yan dao some girls like you, you can negotiate separately with them :p

Bros can update this info if its outdated cuz this is based on my experience 3yrs ago.. :D

Thx for all the replies. The reason I asked was that I was under the impression from reading all the FR's The Pimp, unlike other G-clubs, offers girls available for dabao, more like a upscale, over-priced agogo. So, I was wondering if we are talking about 10% or 80% available here, just a ball park. I know most G-clubs like Sherbet do not offer this and whether you can score or not depends more on chemistry and not negotiation. And if the ones that can dabao from The Pimp are mostly fugly. Then, might as well stick with agogo in Cowboy.

Treemon99
14-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Thx for all the replies. The reason I asked was that I was under the impression from reading all the FR's The Pimp, unlike other G-clubs, offers girls available for dabao, more like a upscale, over-priced agogo. So, I was wondering if we are talking about 10% or 80% available here, just a ball park. I know most G-clubs like Sherbet do not offer this and whether you can score or not depends more on chemistry and not negotiation. And if the ones that can dabao from The Pimp are mostly fugly. Then, might as well stick with agogo in Cowboy.

There isn't really a ball park figure, someday more of these ladies come to work someday less :D

Treemon99
14-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Who in bkk this friday and sat wanna go cheong disco, clubbing? Pm me we lets link up. :)

Have fun in Aftermoon :D

oolouis
14-11-2014, 11:34 AM

N u r totally right. Why spend 10k n don't even get a bonk?

Just to delude yourself that u r a big hunter in a real dating game, and that in case u do manage to get a fugly to go out with you, you can boast to your own ego if not your mates that u r very desirable in women's eyes?

The real hunter is the guy that chats up girls in real life situations, in 7/11 stores and pharmacies, on trains and buses, on streets even, with hotel reception, at food halls with female patrons. Not to a captive audience at a G Vlub scenario to girls u pay by the hour. Who by the rules of the game cannot say no to your gropings and touching.

So for those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls, get real for goodness sake!

jimfairy
14-11-2014, 02:49 PM
So for those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls, get real for goodness sake!

Go throw money can or not?:D go oversea is to enjoy, sometime u need to at least experience once... everybody here got their pt of view n Tis is my pt of view555555:D

SEAJ
14-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Go throw money can or not?:D go oversea is to enjoy, sometime u need to at least experience once... everybody here got their pt of view n Tis is my pt of view555555:D
Yes, totally agree that each of us are totally entitled to spend our own hard earned money in whatever way we chose to.

And I'm thinking that Oolouis is merely putting up a reminder on the many many pitfalls when out mongering. On the other hand, IMHO the more serious problem now brought up are those agents -especially undeclared agents - who are just sooooo... skilfull at scamming us when in places like G-Clubs. Thinking back, there's just too many charges, services and rules etc in G-clubs where these agents can so very easily con us just regular mongers.

We really are no match for these unscrupulous agents. Sigh....!
And I'm glad that you all are discussing G-clubs to hopefully uncover more of their "evil ways!" LOL
It's actually NOT rocket science to go to G-Clubs by yourself and certainly NOT as complicated and full of dangers as some may want you to believe.

Also just my own POV too!

SEAJ

oolouis
14-11-2014, 04:19 PM

If you read my post properly, I was referring to '...those who go to G Clubs thinking they go there to hook girls!'I was not referring to anybody else, whether they be those who want to throw their money, or just to enjoy the ambience, or to try once, or whatever.

But to address your question, who am I to say can or not. Anybody can go anywhere, to each his own, I always say that.

So you can even go to G Club believing you are hooking girls in a real life situation. All I will do is to comment 'get real!'

Hope you get my point. Peace bro!

jimfairy
14-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Hope you get my point. Peace bro!

Aiya.. sorry la bro.. I only PSLE standard.. 5555 mayb u guys write too long n I blur blur see ur posting.. u no angry me plz... cheer!:D
anyway, my pt of view still stand.. go oversea n spend money, play gd, eat gd, sleep gd... 5555... no hard feeling guys..

oolouis
14-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Yes, totally agree that each of us are totally entitled to spend our own hard earned money in whatever way we chose to.

And I'm thinking that Oolouis is merely putting up a reminder on the many many pitfalls when out mongering. On the other hand, IMHO the more serious problem now brought up are those agents -especially undeclared agents - who are just sooooo... skilfull at scamming us when in places like G-Clubs. Thinking back, there's just too many charges, services and rules etc in G-clubs where these agents can so very easily con us just regular mongers.

We really are no match for these unscrupulous agents. Sigh....!
And I'm glad that you all are discussing G-clubs to hopefully uncover more of their "evil ways!" LOL
It's actually NOT rocket science to go to G-Clubs by yourself and certainly NOT as complicated and full of dangers as some may want you to believe.

Also just my own POV too!

SEAJ

You hit the nail on the head, SEAJ! All one need to do is call up the G Club, and there will be more than one eager 'Sales' guy to answer your questions n explain the deals. The undeclared agents n handlers wd have u think that u need intro to Sales, or that they are somehow privy to deals not available to others. Lol.

Then these uncouth people will every now and then put in innocuous posts about how glamorous G clubs are, how luxurious the ambience, how classy the clientele, all up-market, like as if there is a higher calling to basic mongering which u can find only at G Clubs, music beyond this world, da di da da di da di! Short of claiming the hostesses have gold dust in their nookies n that's y u can't bonk them lols.

And guys do get sucked in! Some consoling themselves that they must try it at least once. Why? So they think they have mixed it up with the upper strata? Yes, my last trip I had 2 young singkies PM me ask me want to go G Club. N these young blokes are salaried people on shoestring budgets. Sad.

And I notice too there are punters who put themselves to the ripoff willingly. Why? Too much money? Too easy going? Want to earn some popularity. (Notice the agents/handlers will respond to their posts n butter them up like long lost brothers lol). Oh well just saying ok? To each his own!

oolouis
14-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Aiya.. sorry la bro.. I only PSLE standard.. 5555 mayb u guys write too long n I blur blur see ur posting.. u no angry me plz... cheer!:D
anyway, my pt of view still stand.. go oversea n spend money, play gd, eat gd, sleep gd... 5555... no hard feeling guys..

Good on ya bro. I do the same too.

xiaodikou
14-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Have fun in Aftermoon :D

HAHA thanks bro.:D

Treemon99
14-11-2014, 07:54 PM
HAHA thanks bro.:D

Am tired from my work meetings and seminars for the past few days, don't think can last till 4-5am :p otherwise would probably join you at Aftermoon for after-hour partying :D likely to chiong AGG and probably RCA to finish my bottle balance then back to hotel to sleep :D

xiaodikou
15-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Am tired from my work meetings and seminars for the past few days, don't think can last till 4-5am :p otherwise would probably join you at Aftermoon for after-hour partying :D likely to chiong AGG and probably RCA to finish my bottle balance then back to hotel to sleep :D

Wow bro u still in bkk?
I thinking to go funky then Afternoon afyet 1 or 2am. 5555
U wan to.join me 55555

Treemon99
15-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Wow bro u still in bkk?
I thinking to go funky then Afternoon afyet 1 or 2am. 5555
U wan to.join me 55555

I went SG then came back again for work... 555 today I damn tired lah bro don't think can make it till 4am :p... now heading to RCA to finish my balance then back to hotel to non... Maybe tmr Aftermoon, can pm me if you want to go tmr :p

xiaodikou
15-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Steady..will pm u

Glenn Miller
22-11-2014, 08:40 PM
The Black Label and Chivas Regal in Thailand is all watered down.
I can even down 1 bottle by myself for the night.

Try DFS bottles from Singapore/Malaysia and see if your Thai friends can tahan or not lah. .

Hmmm...very true indeed!

Littleswingers
23-11-2014, 03:55 AM
We are looking to finish up our drinks at Funky Villa tomorrow 23 Nov

Hit us up if keen. Preferably if u can bring along a lady to dance with my missus :)

ggdotcom
23-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Are the disco/clubs in bkk particularly sukhumvit area like zouk/butterf that kind where there is a dance floor with dj or is like those club nana v4 v6 kind where u hang flowers and there is a stage for them to dance?

Treemon99
23-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Are the disco/clubs in bkk particularly sukhumvit area like zouk/butterf that kind where there is a dance floor with dj or is like those club nana v4 v6 kind where u hang flowers and there is a stage for them to dance?

Why would you want go joints similar to what you have in SG when you are in BKK ? :confused:

ggdotcom
23-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Why would you want go joints similar to what you have in SG when you are in BKK ? :confused:

The people there and the environment is different. Is club climax something like that?

xiaodikou
24-11-2014, 10:56 AM

Go SK if u like sg siam tio.

TonyCheong
24-11-2014, 09:12 PM
The people there and the environment is different.

Hahaha how different? :D

manilaboy2007
24-11-2014, 10:43 PM

Very different man. I am at Muse, the crowd is totally different feel. We can have the same band in Singapore but it is different la. Singapore crowds are so 'dead' kind if you know what I mean. The Thai crowds really know how to enjoy. And also how often you see at least a JW bottle on every table in Singapore clubs? ok I am JW Black drinker that why it is different. hee. :p

TonyCheong
24-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Very different man. I am at Muse, the crowd is totally different feel. We can have the same band in Singapore but it is different la. Singapore crowds are so 'dead' kind if you know what I mean. The Thai crowds really know how to enjoy. And also how often you see at least a JW bottle on every table in Singapore clubs? ok I am JW Black drinker that why it is different. hee.

Haha you made a good comparison. :D
Please allow me to turn the tables around and "compare".

Yes the Thai crowds in "Hiso" clubs or pubs are definitely more happening than Singapore crowds.
In fact Thais are party animals and such fun personalities are not just restricted to Hiso venues but even can be found in the low end neighbourhood KTVs. :p

Ok here's comes the power punch below your belt. 555.
Yes the Singapore crowds do not usually drink from whisky bottles in clubs such as Zouk/Butter Factory.

However in Singapore clubs can you find the following characters in large numbers if compared to the equivalent Bangkok "Hiso" clubs and pubs? :D

1) Off duty Soapy Massage Parlour masseuses, sideliners and models
2) Off duty G-Club girls
3) Off duty Agogo/Beer Bar girls
4) Freelancers
5) Off duty plain clothes police with fire arms aka money for hire thugs and protection money collectors
6) Pimps
7) Bookies
8) Mafia members and drug dealers
9) Political Party family members, affiliates and cronies
10) Ladyboys

Whether it's higher or lower end places the demographics are more or less the same if you see beneath the surface.
To me it's pretty ironic to say, "Oh this place more "Hiso" so the crowd and feel is different."

The person you pissed off the next table from yours could be potentially individuals 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 which are hard to tell.
55555. :D

naemlo
25-11-2014, 12:02 AM
However in Singapore clubs can you find the following characters in large numbers if compared to the equivalent Bangkok "Hiso" clubs and pubs? :D

Different ppl defines "hiso" differently. :D No right, no wrong... I still prefer Thai party than SG.

I mentioned before in this forum, I been to so called hiso places where u can see lots of Audi TT, R8, Cayenne, 911, 520i, X5, X6....

These Thais from various backgrounds... rich parents, sugar dad, good career, good business.... I dun like mingling in these places but prefer normal Thais where we can party together in RCA.

Cahill
25-11-2014, 10:33 AM
AnY bros in bkk this weekend? Hoping to meet up fellow samsters cheong together. Pm me :D

Triple-X
25-11-2014, 10:49 AM

Partying with thais always more refreshing than locals :p

manilaboy2007
26-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Haha you made a good comparison. :D
Please allow me to turn the tables around and "compare".

Yes the Thai crowds in "Hiso" clubs or pubs are definitely more happening than Singapore crowds.
In fact Thais are party animals and such fun personalities are not just restricted to Hiso venues but even can be found in the low end neighbourhood KTVs. :p

Ok here's comes the power punch below your belt. 555.
Yes the Singapore crowds do not usually drink from whisky bottles in clubs such as Zouk/Butter Factory.

1) Off duty Soapy Massage Parlour masseuses, sideliners and models
2) Off duty G-Club girls
3) Off duty Agogo/Beer Bar girls
4) Freelancers
5) Off duty plain clothes police with fire arms aka money for hire thugs and protection money collectors
6) Pimps
7) Bookies
8) Mafia members and drug dealers
9) Political Party family members, affiliates and cronies
10) Ladyboys

Whether it's higher or lower end places the demographics are more or less the same if you see beneath the surface.
To me it's pretty ironic to say, "Oh this place more "Hiso" so the crowd and feel is different."

The person you pissed off the next table from yours could be potentially individuals 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 which are hard to tell.
55555. :D

Sound like the clubs when I cheong in Manila also. LOL.
My take is as long as I mind my own business, don't try to be the big shot or take over somebody girls or territory, everybody can still enjoy the night regardlessly. Actually I don't find this a punch below the belts, I kind of enjoy the mixed of characters in those kind of environment. To be street smart and avoid trouble will be the best course of action for me. I may be wrong but normally I am the little men behind the scene instead of the big brother buying a big cannon martel celebrating his birthday. hehe

Artique
26-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Hello guys, has anyone ever been to Route66 Club on RCA? Need some insight. Thanks :)

xiaodikou
26-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Hello guys, has anyone ever been to Route66 Club on RCA? Need some insight. Thanks :)

What insight you want? Girls, environment??:confused:

sirichai1980
26-11-2014, 09:41 PM

Route 66 is one of the more crowded club at RCA. If you are looking for info on the kind of music etc you can find lots of info from tripadvisor.

There are usually FL there hanging towards to back of the club away from the DJ where there are long tables. There are lots of farangs at 66 so you may be competing with them.

Good luck and have fun..:D

TonyCheong
26-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Partying with thais always more refreshing than locals. :p

I prefer to party with humsup lo. :p

muuds
27-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Hello, am in bkk for the week and realize that all the discos and clubs closes at 2. Any bros have any recommendation for discos that might be open after 2am??

Treemon99
28-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Hello, am in bkk for the week and realize that all the discos and clubs closes at 2. Any bros have any recommendation for discos that might be open after 2am??

Info is already in this thread. Read through the past few pages ...:rolleyes:.

Treemon99
28-11-2014, 04:48 PM
What insight you want? Girls, environment??:confused:

Bro ... i want insights on how hum sap is the place :D :p

oolouis
28-11-2014, 06:22 PM

Hum sap can cost... way above norm, by way of stealth agent kickbacks and other shenanigans. Be careful, bro!

xiaodikou
29-11-2014, 01:03 AM

5555....Route is very ham sup....i dun dare to go.....I scare got rape by the things there...555 :D

03-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Pimp was absolutely rocking last night for the owners birthday, funny how crazy the girls were going for Jetrin, bet those guys had a good time after they finished their set.

ruud27
03-12-2014, 07:15 PM
One more thing to add about clubs/discos in Singapore, There are too many uncivilised and young kiddos (or so called bengs and lians) around.

I prefer to party with more matured crowd.

fitdak
04-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Hey, What time does the PIMP close?

04-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Hey, What time does the PIMP close?

Usually 4am.

TonyCheong
09-12-2014, 12:32 AM
5555....Route is very ham sup....i dun dare to go.....I scare got rape by the things there...555 :D

Since when Route 66 become so humsup? :confused:

One more thing to add about clubs/discos in Singapore, There are too many uncivilised and young kiddos (or so called bengs and lians) around.

Haizzz nothing new. :D

wushuying
11-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Have anyone heard of this Club "THE Secret City" opening this week 12 Dec ?:confused:

ruud27
15-12-2014, 08:21 PM
The Pimp is so happening. Although I've never been there yet, I really like the kind of music they play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1hAaLClhog

cooler07
16-12-2014, 11:43 PM

I prefer to party with more matured crowd.

U can find them in the dog club at Windsor hotel at soi 20 too... Trying to sian WL there... 555...

cooler07
16-12-2014, 11:45 PM

Route got wat thing??? I always there... Don't scare me... 555:p

xiaodikou
17-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Route got wat thing??? I always there... Don't scare me... 555:p

Very scarcely de....don't ever go there...my balls almost dropped...5555

conman
17-12-2014, 12:55 AM
U can find them in the dog club at Windsor hotel at soi 20 too... Trying to sian WL there... 555...

I was there in SD last month and I totally agree with you. These young fellas are potential trouble makers. They just try their luck on any girls they see and they behave like they are in Singapore and behave damn showy. I burst out laughing when they try to show off speaking Thais to the girls and the girls don't understand. That's my first and last time there. Won't go there again.

Treemon99
17-12-2014, 01:02 AM
I was there in SD last month and I totally agree with you. These young fellas are potential trouble makers. They just try their luck on any girls they see and they behave like they are in Singapore and behave damn showy. I burst out laughing when they try to show off speaking Thais to the girls and the girls don't understand. That's my first and last time there. Won't go there again.

Bro seeing your post reminds me of a same incident I witnessed years ago..... 5555 these young mongers didn't know the actual fact that most girls that go to SD are WLs looking for potential customers. They think by speaking thai able to impress the ladies there and can bring them out for free fuck :D I ever seen a sinkie showing a $5 SGD to a girl trying to get her finish a full glass of whiskey :eek:

ruud27
17-12-2014, 02:48 PM

I went to SD once before. Did not know that many Singaporeans go there too. Saw 1 guy trying to sian a girl next to my table but don't know if he is Singaporean or not.

By the way, how do you guys actually tell if the guy is from Singapore or not? Are there any obvious telltale signs to distinguish them besides only when they speak?

naemlo
17-12-2014, 03:01 PM
By the way, how do you guys actually tell if the guy is from Singapore or not? Are there any obvious telltale signs to distinguish them besides only when they speak?

Their dressing and behavior :D

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 03:45 PM

Bro seeing your post reminds me of a same incident I witnessed years ago..... 5555 these young mongers didn't know the actual fact that most girls that go to SD are WLs looking for potential customers. They think by speaking thai able to impress the ladies there and can bring them out for free fuck :D I ever seen a sinkie showing a $5 SGD to a girl trying to get her finish a full glass of whiskey :eek:

I went to SD once before. Did not know that many Singaporeans go there too. Saw 1 guy trying to sian a girl next to my table but don't know if he is Singaporean or not.

Good comic relief I must say! :D

xiaodikou
17-12-2014, 10:49 PM

5555....can't agree more. It's very obvious one.
Always doing the xia sua things (esp the young bengz aka young cockroaches).....i saw many of these sg clowns which i also feel paiseh to be a sillyporean. :o

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Always doing the xia sua things (esp the young bengz aka young cockroaches).....i saw many of these sg clowns which i also feel paiseh to be a sillyporean. :o

Say you're from Brunei loh. 555. :D

xiaodikou
17-12-2014, 10:53 PM

55555...i also don't mind to say i'm from jiuhu..or indo...., but most of the time when i don't speak..they always think I'm a khun Thai! :eek:

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 10:56 PM
55555...i also don't mind to say i'm from jiuhu..or indo...., but most of the time when i don't speak..they always think I'm a khun Thai! :eek:

Say Brunei best as BND exchange rate same as SGD.
Easier to bluff naive puyings. :p

Look like Khon Thai is ok because you work in Oil and Gas industry mah. :D

jimfairy
17-12-2014, 10:58 PM

Haizzz.. u dun look n act like them when u r young meh? Now younger generation r much luckily only ma..can go oversea so easily, our time can only go tea dance, roller skate or east coast bbq. All oso ah beng/seng ma.. hang around center point n far east.. hehe...

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Haizzz.. u dun look n act like them when u r young meh? Now younger generation r much luckily only ma..can go oversea so easily, our time can only go tea dance, roller skate or east coast bbq. All oso ah beng/seng ma.. hang around center point n far east.. hehe...

Octagon Disco tea dance you go before?
I think at Kallang.

First visit there only kena CID check! :eek:
Sibei sway 555. :D

ruud27
18-12-2014, 12:01 AM

Well I ever heard from some Thai friends that typical Singaporeans like to dress sloppily like just singlet , shorts and slippers. I do feel embarrassed when they say that.

TonyCheong
18-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Well I ever heard from some Thai friends that typical Singaporeans like to dress sloppily like just singlet, shorts and slippers. I do feel embarrassed when they say that.

Yup the typical SOP dress sense. :D

xiaodikou
18-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Well I ever heard from some Thai friends that typical Singaporeans like to dress sloppily like just singlet , shorts and slippers. I do feel embarrassed when they say that.

U forgot to add the sling bag and football jersey.......:D

TonyCheong
18-12-2014, 02:54 AM
U forgot to add the sling bag and football jersey.......:D

Also SAF issued PT shoes. :p

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Just a little something I put together before going on my 1st solo trip to Bkk. Just wanted to share after doing my research so it does not go to waste. I mostly read threads from here and used bangkokredeye. If you have any further questions do feel free to drop me a message. I'll try my best to answer you.

RCA does not allow lady boys and those under the age of 21

Clubbing District: Ratchadaphisek, Royal City Avenue (RCA), Huai Khwang, Sukhumvit, Thong Lo Soi 14, Kaset Niwamin

Go Go Bar District: Patpong (Silom), Nana Entertainment Plaza, Soi Cowboy

Thai Clubs (Closes @ 2am)

Funky Villa
Bottle: 3,200THB

Muse

Scratchdog
Address: Basement of the Windsor Suites Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 20
Cover Charge: 400 THB (2 Drinks)

Safehouse
Located: Thong Lo Soi 10

Route 66
Must be 21 & above
Lady boys are not allowed

Slim & Fix
Operating Hours: 8pm - 2am
Cover Charge: 400THB

After Hour Thai Clubs (Closes @ 4am & G-Club Girls go here after work to party)

Aftermoon
Located: Lad Prao
Bottle: 2,800THB

Leelawadee
Bottle: 1,300 - 1,800THB

Go Go Bars
Tips:
Don't act like a first timer
Beer: 120-150THB
Bar Fine: 500-600THB
BJ: 700-800THB
1 Shot: 1,500-2,500THB / 1,500-4,000THB
2 Shot: 2,500-5,000THB / 3,500-6,000THB / 4,000-7,000THB
Operating Hours: 6pm - 3am

Nana Entertainment Plaza (Cheapest)
Nearest BTS: Nana (Exit #2) & Ploen Chit (Exit #4)

1st Floor
Rainbow 1
Pretty Lady
Red Lips
Monster Ink
Play School
Rainbow 2
Lollipop (Aggressive)
2nd Floor
Rainbow 4
Spanky's (Dance Show: 9.30pm - 10.00pm)
Angel Witch
DC-10
Mandarin & Mandarin 2 (Nude Show & Table Top Dancing)
Candy Landy
Hot Lips
Mercury Go Go
Erotica (Pool)
Rainbow 3 (Quiet)
3rd Floor
Wild Thing (Most Popular)
Bill Board
Las Vegas
Soi Cowboy (Expensive)
Nearest BTS: Asoke & Sukhumvit
Location: Corner of Asoke & Sukhumvit Rd / Between Asok Soi 21 & Sukhumvit Soi 23
Baccara (Girls dancing above on glass ceiling)
Shark Bar (2 floors)
Tilac (Some girls can't be bar fined)
Spice Girls
Doll House (Renowned for Big Boobies)
Shebas
Kiss
Cowboy 2
Long Gun
Rawhide
Spice Girls (Expensive)
Sahara (Expensive)
Deja Vu (Expensive)
Midnite Bar (Expensive)
Suzie Wong's (Not Popular)
Dundee (Not Popular)
Cactus Club (Not Popular)
Patpong
Nearest BTS: SalaDaeng / Si Lom
Soi 1
King & Queen's (Beware mix of girls & ladyboys)
BJ Bars

Near Nana
Lolita's Bar @ Sukhumvit Soi 8 (Right side) [Deed done on 2nd floor in a private booth]
Lollipop Bar @ Sukhumvit 10 (Near entrance on left side)
Soi Cowboy
After Skool Bar (Aggressive)
Patpong Soi 1
Kangaroo Club
Patpong Soi 2
Star of Love/Light
Mike's Place

FL Clubs

Climax @ Ambassador Hotel
Rates: 3,000THB
Cover Charge: 200THB (1 drink)
Closes: 5am

Thai Pubs
Ratchada Soi 4

Farang Clubs

Levels

G-Clubs

The Pimp Exclusive Club (7,000THB)
Membership 10000 baht - 4 btl of JW Black Label
LDs for membership: 300/30mins
Sale rep LDs: 2
Bikini/Coyote Girls Start Up: 5LDs
Model Start Up: 3 LDs, Subsequently 1 LDs/30mins
Table & Miscellaneous: 1,500THB
Tips: Up to u
KTV Room Booking: At least 2 week in advance

The House G Club / The Private Club @ ratchada sio13

Kachood G Club / Kachood Sensation Club @ kaset-Namawin road

Pegasus Club (STAY AWAY)
Address: Sukhumvit Soi 23
Cost: 11,000THB

Nonteerak2553
18-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Just a little something I put together before going on my 1st solo trip to Bkk. Just wanted to share after doing my research

Clubbing District: Ratchadaphisek, Royal City Avenue (RCA), Huai Khwang, Sukhumvit, Thong Lo Soi 14, Kaset Niwamin

Funky Villa

Route 66
Must be 21 & above

Slim & Fix

Thanks for the guide. But however many of your info is wrong. A few of example is above.

Slim/Onxy situated at RCA instead of thong lor soi 10

Route 66 also at RCA. Bottle at funky for gold is at 2.3k bht.

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks! I'll make changes to my own copy for when I go back next time. Didn't really get to go to RCA this time round, only Funky but I didn't open the bottle so wasn't sure of the price.

deityofcheong
19-12-2014, 01:27 AM
Just a little something I put together before going on my 1st solo trip to Bkk. Just wanted to share after doing my research so it does not go to waste. I mostly read threads from here and used bangkokredeye. If you have any further questions do feel free to drop me a message. I'll try my best to answer you.

Go Go Bar District: Patpong (Silom), Nana Entertainment Plaza, Soi Cowboy

Funky Villa

Muse

Scratchdog
Address: Basement of the Windsor Suites Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 20
Cover Charge: 400 THB (2 Drinks)

Safehouse

Route 66
Must be 21 & above

Slim & Fix
Operating Hours: 8pm - 2am

After Hour Thai Clubs (Closes @ 4am & G-Club Girls go here after work to party)

Aftermoon
Located: Lad Prao
Bottle: 2,800THB

Leelawadee
Bottle: 1,300 - 1,800THB

Go Go Bars
Tips:
Don't act like a first timer
Beer: 120-150THB
Bar Fine: 500-600THB
BJ: 700-800THB
1 Shot: 1,500-2,500THB / 1,500-4,000THB
2 Shot: 2,500-5,000THB / 3,500-6,000THB / 4,000-7,000THB
Operating Hours: 6pm - 3am

Nana Entertainment Plaza (Cheapest)
Nearest BTS: Nana (Exit #2) & Ploen Chit (Exit #4)

1st Floor
Rainbow 1
Pretty Lady
Red Lips
Monster Ink
Play School
Rainbow 2
Lollipop (Aggressive)
2nd Floor
Rainbow 4
Spanky's (Dance Show: 9.30pm - 10.00pm)
Angel Witch
DC-10
Mandarin & Mandarin 2 (Nude Show & Table Top Dancing)
Candy Landy
Hot Lips
Mercury Go Go
Erotica (Pool)
Rainbow 3 (Quiet)
3rd Floor
Wild Thing (Most Popular)
Bill Board
Las Vegas
Soi Cowboy (Expensive)
Nearest BTS: Asoke & Sukhumvit
Location: Corner of Asoke & Sukhumvit Rd / Between Asok Soi 21 & Sukhumvit Soi 23
Baccara (Girls dancing above on glass ceiling)
Shark Bar (2 floors)
Tilac (Some girls can't be bar fined)
Spice Girls
Doll House (Renowned for Big Boobies)
Shebas
Kiss
Cowboy 2
Long Gun
Rawhide
Spice Girls (Expensive)
Sahara (Expensive)
Deja Vu (Expensive)
Midnite Bar (Expensive)
Suzie Wong's (Not Popular)
Dundee (Not Popular)
Cactus Club (Not Popular)
Patpong
Nearest BTS: SalaDaeng / Si Lom
Soi 1
King & Queen's (Beware mix of girls & ladyboys)
BJ Bars

Near Nana
Lolita's Bar @ Sukhumvit Soi 8 (Right side) [Deed done on 2nd floor in a private booth]
Lollipop Bar @ Sukhumvit 10 (Near entrance on left side)
Soi Cowboy
After Skool Bar (Aggressive)
Patpong Soi 1
Kangaroo Club
Patpong Soi 2
Star of Love/Light
Mike's Place

FL Clubs

Climax @ Ambassador Hotel
Rates: 3,000THB
Cover Charge: 200THB (1 drink)
Closes: 5am

Thai Pubs
Ratchada Soi 4

Farang Clubs

Levels

G-Clubs

The Pimp Exclusive Club (7,000THB)
Membership 10000 baht - 4 btl of JW Black Label
LDs for membership: 300/30mins
Sale rep LDs: 2
Bikini/Coyote Girls Start Up: 5LDs
Model Start Up: 3 LDs, Subsequently 1 LDs/30mins
Table & Miscellaneous: 1,500THB
Tips: Up to u
KTV Room Booking: At least 2 week in advance

The House G Club / The Private Club @ ratchada sio13

Kachood G Club / Kachood Sensation Club @ kaset-Namawin road

Pegasus Club (STAY AWAY)
Address: Sukhumvit Soi 23
Cost: 11,000THB

Good info, however I am pretty sure I have seen LB in Route before many times. Maybe my LB sense is mixed up. Anyways, good helpful info!

AlphaRomeoo
19-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Good info, however I am pretty sure I have seen LB in Route before many times. Maybe my LB sense is mixed up. Anyways, good helpful info!

Last time I went RCA was 3 years ago. This time wanted to go, but the friends I made from online accompanied me the whole day showing me around Chatuchak. Then accompanied me clubbing. One of the girls is 19. I didn't want to pangsei her even though she said go ahead so we went Hollywood instead. Not as fun but at least we were together.

Cause from online I was chatting to a few other "girls". Really look dam chio and not like LB. When I mentioned I want to go RCA they said they cannot as they are LB and RCA doesn't allow them in.

Only in thai land my LB radar really very spoilt already. Most of them start since young, take hormone pills and plastic surgery and already look close to a girl so when they change it is very hard to tell them apart. Some girls aren't LB but look like LB..LOL so I really can't say sometimes. Especially in Thailand..

Nonteerak2553
19-12-2014, 11:51 AM
but the friends I made from online accompanied me the

Can share which website you using to chat with the girls that you bonked. I think you miss this info on your FR. :D

Actually all clubs allow Katoeys in. Cause Katoeys are recognized by the thai people.

Hurricane88
19-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Can share which website you using to chat with the girls that you bonked. I think you miss this info on your FR. :D

oops...pls dun post website link here...use pm ok...cheers...:)

Nonteerak2553
19-12-2014, 01:17 PM
oops...pls dun post website link here...use pm ok...cheers...:)

Ok krub. Noted. I'm almost forget about it. :D

Hurricane88
19-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Ok krub. Noted. I'm almost forget about it. :D

thanks....save me time to delete the post...haizzzz...:)

retrosiao
24-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Which after 2am club still open nowadays?

Yesterday went spicy and shock all closed

Now the soldiers close all after 2am clubs everyday izit?

smellybelly
25-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Anyone interested to club tonight (25/12) or agogo bar?

Pm me your wechat id or whatsapp contact? I'm alone!

BlueDragon193
26-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Christmas party at Monte Carlo.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/KhunBlueDragon/MC026.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/KhunBlueDragon/media/KhunBlueDragon/MC026.jpg.html)

TonyCheong
26-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Christmas party at Monte Carlo.

55555 power lah Hia BlueDragon193! :p

xiaodikou
26-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Lone ranger in bkk tonight, who want to go clubbing or chiong elsewhere togther PM me ur Line or wechat ID to connect.

naemlo
26-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Lone ranger in bkk tonight, who want to go clubbing or chiong elsewhere togther PM me ur Line or wechat ID to connect.

Nbzzz bo jio me....:eek:

TonyCheong
26-12-2014, 06:25 PM

Hope you're not stealth tuk tuk driver. :p

zlon
26-12-2014, 07:52 PM
anyone over there for new year count down???

xiaodikou
26-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Nbzzz bo jio me....:eek:
Waiting for ur helicopter to come fetch me......555

Hope you're not stealth tuk tuk driver. :p
I am actually a stealth motorsai rider....1000tbb per 400m. Best in bkk, some even say chiang mai! 5555

TonyCheong
27-12-2014, 12:49 AM
I am actually a stealth motorsai rider....1000tbb per 400m. Best in bkk, some even say chiang mai! 5555

5555 stealth motorsai rider.
That's a good one! :p

drtamon
27-12-2014, 02:14 AM

Probably will be

smellybelly
27-12-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi anyone wanna go agg bar or club tonight? Pm me your whatsapp number, line id or wechat id and we link up

hairy_abalone
27-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Good evening brothers,

read through this thread for the last 10-15 pages before

so i will be travelling to bangkok from 29 Dec - 2 January 2015 for the new year holidays and is wondering if anyone can confirmed my summary about the happenings in Bangkok at this time..

1) Villa G-Club aka Caribean
2) Pimp G-Club
3) What is SK?
4) Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy for many syts dancing on the stage with number tag and i can choose whoever i want to come sit with me
5) If like EDM can go route 66 / slim flix / safehouse (thonglor soi 10) / Scratchdog (Windsor Hotel) if like to watch girls can go soi cowboy (baccara, shark)or nana plaza (spanky for the show). if you lucky some girls will ask you join them go disco after, but have to pay for drinks la. if they check your age don't let u enter, just say you want buy a bottle (black label 1900bhat), cheaper than entry and can get 5 people in
6) Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post: Wow.. very gd offer... y still no repsonse from any? Haha... membership is 10k.. LDs ave for a gal is 10 LDs 3k.. Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it???

Anyone can actually confirm my research.. hehehe will up you my humble points if possible

naemlo
27-12-2014, 11:36 PM
6) Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post: Wow.. very gd offer... y still no repsonse from any? Haha... membership is 10k.. LDs ave for a gal is 10 LDs 3k.. Mummy n miscellaneous abt 2k.. tippings to waiter 1k..the most u only pay LDs n miscellaneous n tippings.. 6k... worth it???

Help u a bit.... membership depends on club. Some as low as 5k. No. of LDs depends on how long the ger is with u. If u want her whole night which including half way go out, should be around 3k, this excludes tip to company u n sex. To tip mummy is about 200 but if u feel rich then 500. As for waiter or waitress is 100 but same if feel rich then 200. Dun be a carrot head to tip mummy 2k and waiter 1k. They are not worth 80 and 40 SGD.

jimfairy
27-12-2014, 11:45 PM
Help u a bit.... membership depends on club. Some as low as 5k. No. of LDs depends on how long the ger is with u. If u want her whole night which including half way go out, should be around 3k, this excludes tip to company u n sex. To tip mummy is about 200 but if u feel rich then 500. As for waiter or waitress is 100 but same if feel rich then 200. Dun be a carrot head to tip mummy 2k and waiter 1k. They are not worth 80 and 40 SGD.
Hmmmmm... who so generous leh...

TonyCheong
28-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Dun be a carrot head to tip mummy 2k and waiter 1k. They are not worth 80 and 40 SGD.

555555 hint hint. :D

naemlo
28-12-2014, 12:31 AM

Cannot be me cause I dun go. :D

cooler07
28-12-2014, 12:49 AM
if they check your age don't let u enter, just say you want buy a bottle (black label 1900bhat), cheaper than entry and can get 5 people in

How old are u??? So young till can't enter disco meh?
If they don't let u in unless u know the pple there... U want to open bottle also no use...

hairy_abalone
28-12-2014, 03:21 PM

Wah bro naemlo thank you very much for the heads up!!!

Treemon99
28-12-2014, 03:48 PM

A few bros in BKK for New Year Countdown. PM me your line ID to link up if you want to join us for party at Aftermoon on 31st :D