PDA

View Full Version : Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

san68
28-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Vampire 24yrs old
35C-24-35 - sultress CFM look
1.64cm (CIM, BBBJ, Frenching)

Damage: 200 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

nawtgree
28-05-2007, 08:54 AM
whoa!..nice...so many babes...so little $$$$..

awesomefucker
28-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Any GSS or members loyalty special rate? :D

whoa!..nice...so many babes...so little $$$$..

jacky chan
28-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Take note, this vampire don't suck blood, but suck cxxx...hehe:D , look good

curious79
28-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Wow...looks hot..got the CFM look

Anyway, most if not all, gals by Sanbro is good, got QC :)

But I still prefer sweet looking hehe

peterparker89
28-05-2007, 08:21 PM
San, I think she was featured in 1 of the magazines that Guess was in also. Siboh?
And boy, this Vampire is HOT! i think me want to be Van Helsing liao... :p

SFW_455D
28-05-2007, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE=san68;2050800]
35C-24-35 - sultress CFM look
[QUOTE]

Ohhh nice big neh neh, paiseh , just 1 question is the C enhanced?

anothersideofme
29-05-2007, 12:59 AM
wow, she looks damn hot. tempted to try her. bro san68, any non-studio photos of her? i think it would be great if there's one.

waiting for fr......

sex_addict
29-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi bro, strongly agree with you on having the real life pic. shown cos we are paying for a premium price unless bro san can provide a $ back gurantee. I personally had a experience where the prmium gal looks so different and felt being short changed and make things worst, got a TP summons $70 for parking at the lane back at the hotel which was not obstructing traffic ac the hotel basement carpark was full. So all cheongsters, becareful not to park illegally arond the premises as they are really fast to book. Total damage$200+ $70 and a unhappy bonk:mad: Will bonk wisely in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks

Keng
29-05-2007, 09:44 AM
in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks

Then why dont YOU provide a FR on your 'bad' experience then?

Cheers,

riverdragon64
29-05-2007, 10:49 AM
You take the risk for these models and It is never 100% guaranteed that you will get what you expect. This is my tongue and cheek FR of Vampire. I know that there will be more FRs on her in the coming days.

Thanks Bro San for the arrangements.

A vampire story

In a secret garden I am strolling, a vampire suddenly appears. She has just arrive to this garden and she smiles at me.
‘Lover, you arrived’ a voice appears in my head…
Taken in by this dark beauty, I take her hand and we sat close like lovers. This surely not a vampire of the night, I asked myself. I asked her if she means to hurt me and she laughs and shakes her head…’No’ the voice said
Our clothes slowly slipped away and she leads me to her pool of fire and we played for a while. Bathing with her, I viewed her exquisite body with desire, breasts full and beautiful with nipples erect for me, water trickles down that lithe body and legs. I am bewitched by this creature. She looks at me with those dark sultry eyes and I am hypnotized…
We find ourselves on a bed and she is next to me, her cold body zapping the warmth of my body. She wraps her limbs all around me entrapping me and I am powerless. She turns her head to me and with a smile she starts to kiss the body that she knows belongs to her. Tongue and saliva coats my torso and then the legs and inevitably my privates which she does sensually…
‘do the same’ the voice commands
I am compelled to do as I am told. Her hands guides me to where she wants it and my tongue and mouth traveled across the creature’s body. She arches her back wanting more and I kissed her peaks so beautiful. She takes my and led me to grab that behind, exquisitely shaped and muscular firm. Her voice in my head tells me she is near and I attacked with lust…she explodes with a spine chilling moan…

I am ready now and above her I enter her soul. Tormented with her visions I am engulfed with it..the eyes flutter, her arms and legs wrapped around me, she extracts the very essence of me. We kissed to signify the bond and I feel her…breasts, nipples, legs, hands…My mind, the last bastion of resistance surrenders to her and I liquidify...fluids and all, sucked by this beautiful creature of the night.

I am scarred to the soul and I am happy

Her Picture and this vampire are not the same but still beautiful
Body lithe and petite but no less model like
Loving with her mouth I have no complaints especially with a view of that face
She responds to love making with sound and movement
Treat her right and she is your lover

Happywheel
29-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi bro, strongly agree with you on having the real life pic. shown cos we are paying for a premium price unless bro san can provide a $ back gurantee. I personally had a experience where the prmium gal looks so different and felt being short changed and make things worst, got a TP summons $70 for parking at the lane back at the hotel which was not obstructing traffic ac the hotel basement carpark was full. So all cheongsters, becareful not to park illegally arond the premises as they are really fast to book. Total damage$200+ $70 and a unhappy bonk:mad: Will bonk wisely in future.If posible, can have a genuine FR on her will be better. Thanks

Feel sorry for you. I have never trusted studio photo after 2 recent incident
Photoshop can do wonder to those picture..remove wrinkle, scare and body tone colour of the body. i can change a facial feature of a person and look younger by at least 10 or 15 year .

Some studio photo of the FLs are outdated. usually was taken during their prime time.

scott999
29-05-2007, 03:35 PM
San, I think she was featured in 1 of the magazines that Guess was in also. Siboh?
Yes, Vampire was featured in the same issue of "CUTE" magazine with Guess.
How i know??? I was the lucky chap yesterday heng heng got 1st blood. :D

The rest of her pictorial damn sexy, I tried to buy that magazine from her coz the pics are so 'steamy'. IMO, there are better sexy-looking photos of Vampire than the 2 sample pics in the group. I was even more smitten with her looks in real person flesh and blood.

This lady has the high-class 'tai tai' demeanor and model full-figure front and back, plus begging to please attitude! (which I will share more in my FR)

There is zero sluttiness but her face and her solid body can make one feel extremely buay tahan. Thats why immediately arranged with San upon seeing her pics.

Can't post FR last nite as CO using PC, 1st blood details coming right up....

san68
30-05-2007, 12:18 PM
And boy, this Vampire is HOT! i think me want to be Van Helsing liao... :p

whoa, you oso noe ar, sibeh alert ;)

peterparker89
30-05-2007, 01:21 PM
whoa, you oso noe ar, sibeh alert

u forgot that during my session with Guess the hotel doing some drill? the water HOT like HELL, want to turn my cock into boiled lup cheong! then use mineral water to bathe... kukubird.. :D So while waiting for you to check what's the problem, me peruse the magazine lah. then see this cha bor sibeh chio, make me want to go BKK look for her... now she's here, me want to retire liao. nnkc... :p

scott999
31-05-2007, 01:45 AM
28 May was a great morning to start.
Although I woke up late for work, my lil' brother had already woken up before me.

Knew I had to feed him something premium today no matter what. As I had already missed out on a lot of solid gals this month due to my irregular working schedule + a very 'on' CO. Quickly went online to check this forum and my emails for the latest tomyam dishes.

Received San's email at 8.50am on Vampire and my booking was already made by 9am. hehe, got to be kiasu abit as i have missed the boat a few times for models like Guess, Fendi, Burberry for example. My lil' brother was determined to devour a model this time and his wish is finally granted...

to be continued...

scott999
31-05-2007, 02:13 AM
I was at the 'scene' on time. Gave Vampire a little more time to unpack and settle down. I knew that it was her 1st time in Spore and also her virgin experience in providing us brothers here a solid good time. The extra time given paid off well...

Knocked on the door, keeping my fingers and toes crossed. The door opened and it was me instead who gave her the biggest smile. Why? Not only that I like what i saw, she looked younger that her sample pics posted in the group. But I was expecting her to be taller, and i estimate her height to be ard 1.62m +/- or so. Still, her legs are slender and any man see would wanna touch it too.

Vampire has also very fair and smooth complexion - I see already very 'mua yi' (satisfied). My lil' bro also got all shook up, my balls also clapped together with joy. I was thinking - my long time wish to bonk a mag model will soon be fulfilled...

When we got in, she showed me the CUTE magazine as we sat on the edge of the bed. Like an ex-classmate showing me pics of her yearbook, we hit off really well almost immediately without me having to make an effort or to make small talk. Her english is passable and she also speak some chinese.

Me as usual, like to slowly savour this extremely chio thaibu...

scott999
31-05-2007, 02:30 AM
She took off my shoe after that, and poured me the beverages i bought. As we sipped our drinks, I started to tease her by touching her bit by bit. She wanted to remove my shirt but I stopped her. She wanted to take off her top, I stopped her too. Can tell that she is ready to please...

Earlier she told me that she is inexperienced, but i told her that I would show her the way. Then, I grabbed her from behind and aroused her by kissing her neck. She also responded by moving her ass (this ass is huge i tell you, more details in the later part) against my iron-hard rod. From the mirror, I saw her enjoying the moment with her eyes closed and that is where i start to remove her top and finally her bra...

Her breast's shape is really perfect and it was firm. knn, C-cup and so big can still be so firm and not sagging - sibe amazing! Suspect that it is enhanced, I was surprised when her boobs was soft to the touch, and i simply continued to massage her tits.

As all pieces of clothing dropped one after another, we then proceed the tub. Siao liao, water not filled. But nvm, enter the tub with her and let the water slowly surround us as we further get more comfortable with each other...

scott999
31-05-2007, 02:47 AM
She soaped me front and back, i also returned favour. This time round, I totally feel that I am with my girlfriend having a good time at the hotel instead of paying for a bonk. After washing my tool and I also washed hers, we went to the 'main arena' after rinsing off the listerine.

She started catbathing me from my chest, nipples, thigh and down to my feet! Very ticklish and nice, make me squirmed with pleasure. She also found my weak point which is behind my knees. And when she suck lil' brother, that is when i realised that her inexperience - 'wu yia bo' (sure anot).

She blow me for a good 15mins! I helped to hold her soft silky hair as I can see her pretty face swallowing my whole cock, licking the balls and the area above my anus but below my balls. Her so-called inexperience bbbj brought me all the way to heaven. I also help to kick start her engine but rubbing her button and fingering her a bit.

scott999
31-05-2007, 03:14 AM
I had to stop her bbbj and signal her that its time for the main course! I feel that she is fueled by Duracell, like the battery-powered bunny that can go on and on and on. *Clap clap* Although I would love to be sucked by her all day, I also can't wait to enjoy her full model figure front and back.

Her pussy is tight but that is not the main thing that make me wanna shoot my load within the first 10mins of missionary. Its her moans and facial expression that make me very high. Quickly enter her from the side, that kinda made me last longer... Heng ah~

I was overjoyed when i turned her around for the next position. I have always been a ass man. Her ass is huge and not the fat type. No stretch marks, no celluloid traces and suit her slim waist. I know i can barely last any longer pounding her from behind and grabbing those toufu-soft boobs.

Quickly removed the cd and we both took a sip of drinks and catch our breathe. Slightly over an hour liao, asked her to blow for me instead. I have been reading too much of this particular FL who swallows and also long time no CIM as well. Hope she can 'vampire' me dry...

Something unexpected happened when i came...

scott999
31-05-2007, 05:09 AM
Something unexpected happened when i came...
Long story short... sibe ai koon liaoz...

she got choked by my first cannon spray and one following shot of my own ended up in my eye. My mind was thinking "nbz" but recalling all the things she did for me, i lightly tapped her head and 'scolded' her playfully, "U noti gal!".

The 90mins ended with a massage, which was quite good.
I only go for one short this time but it was a world war one + world war 2 type of battle scenerio.

I left the room smelling nice, feeling light (wallet also lighter) but definitely fully-fed and satisfied!

Kudos to San for bringing in such a gem!

justforpleasure
31-05-2007, 05:24 AM
very interesting and positive fr ...

kudos for your efforts ...

will definitely look forward to try the gem after reading your fr....

kdc2314
31-05-2007, 10:27 AM
now she's here, me want to retire liao. nnkc...

go for one more bonk before you retire laH bro make it your retirement bonk, btw if you can retire that is.... horny spider:p , the two last people to retire from bonking i can think is you and hthderrick !!! . hahaha:D
you been very quiet recently leh never see going here and there shoot webs liao. webbing running dry ah or busy with your superhero work .

peterparker89
31-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Yes, Vampire was featured in the same issue of "CUTE" magazine with Guess.
How i know??? I was the lucky chap yesterday heng heng got 1st blood.

Hey Bro, didn't notice that you replied to me too. Paiseh. Thanks for the confirmation...
btw, nice FR.
cheers pp89

peterparker89
31-05-2007, 10:32 AM
go for one more bonk before you retire laH bro make it your retirement bonk, btw if you can retire that is.... horny spider, the two last people to retire from bonking i can think is you and hthderrick !!! . hahaha
you been very quiet recently leh never see going here and there shoot webs liao. webbing running dry ah or busy with your superhero work .

si kdc! me long time no post, u come and jee siao me! :D
actually me not really retire lah, just need to focus on some other "things". But then again, once in awhile i come in here to look see, look see for variety... :p
Where your FR??? hahaha

kdc2314
31-05-2007, 10:39 AM
si kdc! me long time no post, u come and jee siao me!
actually me not really retire lah, just need to focus on some other "things". But then again, once in awhile i come in here to look see, look see for variety...
Where your FR??? hahaha
me long time no bonk liao busy with work, everyday slog, was offered first blood from sis also have to turn down. i also know sis got offer you also, sis tell me you and hthderrick busy too so never take first blood also.
focus other "things" ?? .. new hobby ah ? collecting stamps ah:p ? hahahaha:D

scott999
31-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey Bro, didn't notice that you replied to me too. Paiseh. Thanks for the confirmation...
btw, nice FR.
cheers pp89
Glad u enjoyed the FR.
The FR a bit long this time cause got a few fellow samster pm-ed me to come out with the detailed FR fast. Didn't want to disappoint them.

Most of them are waiting to see if it is worth the money for this holy bonk. And also to the newbies who pm me for contact, refer to San please. Check his signature and you would know how to get a piece of Vampire.

Know you also enjoy her chio pictorial in that issue of CUTE magazine. Too bad she is not selling.

Whoever can find the rest of her pics online, please pm me.
Allow me to up you my humble 3pts. Thanks in advance! :D

remyken
31-05-2007, 06:37 PM
hoping to try her. pmed bro san, hope u reply soon.

veelee
31-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Called bro San about booking Vampire today at about 3pm and she was booked all the way till 9. Obviously she's in demand!

I got there a little early -- she was with her friend in another room chatting. So when she came back I went in with her and sat down. First thoughts were that she was a little shorter than I expected, but still very chio.

She's got a very heart-shaped face, with nice high cheekbones and very fair skin for a Thai. It's the first time I've seen a Thai girl who is lighter than in her photos...

After a little chat over her photos, we went and took a shower. When she came out, she was really really cold and shivering, so I went under the blankets with her and started warming her up body to body.

Long story short, after about 20 minutes of rubba-rubba, fingering and licking she was ready to go and dripping. She sounded like a Jap AV girl, twitching here and there, moving her hips and moaning. So the condom went on and my didi went in -- 15 minutes later we were done and I was lying on the bed trying to catch my breath.

Face: 8
Attitude: 9 Very very GFE, almost shy.
Body: 7 Very nice figure, but I like them a little taller.
Boobs: C cup. Probably real. Took a while to get her nipples hard all the way.
Frenching: None
BBBj: Nope, didn't try. Too busy getting her going
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets quite wet and runny
Fj: 8.5 Nice and tight, and sounds very JAV
Overall: Probably a 8.5 -- well above average.
RTF: At least once more, maybe twice. Painful on the wallet but worth it.

san68
02-06-2007, 09:21 PM
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE A HOLE WHO STOLE VAMPIRES TIPS AND WHO DID NOT PAY UP AFTER THE BONK...

GOT NO MONEY DONT FARK, SIMPLE AS THAT. SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY AND TIPS, SO FARKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. DONT BE A DISGRACE TO SBF BROS...... give farking excuse say forget to bring money, say atm v far, call got no courtesy to pick up when my guys call, await i already noe who the fark you are. :cool:

chris27
02-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Called Bro San yesterday nite abt booking Vampire..Fast respond within 5mins frm Bro San comfirm booking @ 10pm location: xxxxxx, being a newbbie here was quite nervous when i reached there,thinking tat i m going to bang a Mag Model...ring d doorbell

Wau lan Aiiiiiiii....saw her lovely heart-shaped face..got CFM look, i now vry gan-chiong liao,went in d room talk cock abit here n there,she showed me her Mag n my hands like sotong swimming up n down all over her body.

Then she slowly stripped me naked wt my ti ti hard like rock..n i did d same to her..proceed to bathtub,taking her time to wash me n herself ( she vry concern in hygiene n cleaniness ) we ruba ruba abit. Dryed ourself then proceed to bed.

Lay down in bed..we french abit, i carress her up n down,she lick my nipples neck n slowly went down to give me a BJ..Wah i tell u guys,her BJ like vacum cleaner wt 2000wtts...sibeh song ahhhhhh..

Buah Tahan liao, i signal her to put cd n she sat on my hammer-hard dick. Rocking like a cow-girl...rock abt 10mins i switch position wt me on top pumping her wt my jack-hammer dick...aft 15mins game over,shoot all my bullets ,jack-hammer no batteries liao...sibeh shack.

Smoked a stick of cigarettes while she went to wash up,hugged her like my GF...TCSS abit.See her steamy face,Wah buah tahan again.Dick hard again,
so i banged her again like no tmr...aft 20mins later,come again...sibeh sibeh tired liao like SOC,catch no breath...

TKs Bro San for recommending..n thank you all Bro for reading,I m newbie here
1st time posting.If there anything wrong,pls accept my sincere apologies.

Face: 8 ( CFM look )
Attitude: 9 ( friendly/GF feel )
Body: 6 ( abit short n slim )
Boobs: 10 ( C cup,my type of boobs just nice )
French: yes
BBBJ: yes ( gd suction jus nice for me )
painting: no ( not my cup of tea )
fingering: yes ( wet )
FJ: 9 ( wild )
RTF: 2-thumbs up for Bro san recommendation !!!!!

Allanooi
02-06-2007, 09:50 PM
another golden fingers to steal $$ from FLs so disgusting....

everywhere
02-06-2007, 09:55 PM
not only he didn't pay,he still steal money from the fl?that asshole should be ashamed of himself.. coming out to work as a sex worker is alr not easy for the girls.. in my opinion no amount of money is enough to pay for these girls' innocence and chastity..yet still people do such a bullshit thing.really deserve to be damned to hell..

hamparangmosai
02-06-2007, 10:09 PM
This kind of MF ought to be shot! Bro san68, i second you to take action against him. Those FL came all the way here to work and earn money and yet he can have the heart to do such things to them. :mad:

diver69er
02-06-2007, 10:31 PM
If cannot afford.....don't play.:mad: Bro SAN......what is his SBF nick..??:confused:

jamstart
02-06-2007, 11:55 PM
If cannot afford.....don't play.Bro SAN......what is his SBF nick..??

Yeah, should reveal their name here. :mad: Poor FL.:(

curious79
03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
hmm....tats a very nasty thing to do..

The gal comes to work here n get such treatment; don pay run away is 1 bad thing...but still steal money....really lame.

Come out is to be happy (both ways), not to get or give problem.

Now can only hope more bros here will book her.....think this is wat we can do

diver69er
03-06-2007, 01:21 AM
People still wonder why some FL have bad service/attitude.Its these people who f**k and run giving us a bad reputation....:mad:Imagine the next BRO who book her after this incident.....I pity the service that he got...:(

Botoxapplicator
03-06-2007, 01:53 AM
we muz put things into actions to prevent bad names of genuine cheongster like us, what would thai gers think of us... no pay still take tips and run off..... Bro san68 i support u to monitor and take appropriate action on this scrumbag

Uncle Yoda
03-06-2007, 06:13 AM
First thing first, in the name of the Jedi Council and the global village of Fuckers, MAY THE CUM BE WITH U!!! A million STINKING CB with siphillies curse fall upon yer!!! How could this fella do such a thing?!! Bro San68, let me know that guys name and I will activate all my Jedi Masters to look him out!! Cheebadic CB!!!

Anyway, just a short FR for my "Interview with the Vampire - Both Oral & Practical Dialogue":

Firstly, once again, thank you to Master Bro San68 for waiting for me as I was circling around the hotel just to get parking lot (Bro San68, hope u look for another hotel with carpark next time...haha), and not to mention having to tahan my light saber "growing" while driving!! Buay Tahan the Force from Vampire's pic!!

Late for 20 mins (cheebye boss's fault...not understanding at all), I quickly proceeded with a thumping heart (this is actually the best feeling, I suppose!)...

After 2 knocks, I heard a voice and the door opened up to reveal...ahhh...quite a good looking face, I suppose.

We chated for around 3 mins (also showed me the cute magazine that she had...ok lah, admit that it will help u accumulate your light saber "force" lah...) and off we went into washing. She started to wash me up and especially tender on my saber. Everything was kinda standard. Of course, my eyes were practically glued to her boobs!! I am strategising my tough battle ahead!! Accumulating Force...Awwwww...the~ Force is...awww!! strong~

After that, bed action!! quickily wiped clean with towel and here comes the "Oral dialogue" Vampire interview!! She started to lick me and I immediately melted despite all the strategy that I had planned earlier!! She slowly aim for my light saber. Sibei blessed!! Great feel!!

After seeing the hardening of my saber, I see the coming of the "hands-on dialogue" portion. I enjoyed the way she sucked and to show my gratitute, I said:" come, vampire, stand up!" and bend down to show her the true Force of Master Yoda!! Paint her rear with my greenish tougue! Strong licked up of the papayas by going underneath! Paint the tighs! And last but not least, the KFC signature of finger-linkin good and sticking out my "Force lashing tougue" on the cunt!! Oh! Someone curse me with Davy Jones!! AHHHH!!

After giving her the Head-to-toe wash, I wanted her to suck my light saber with me standing up. This experience must be passed to my fellow Jedi juniors during the classes...

We then use "Force" again to do it in Missionary. AWWW!!!

But still, at $200 damage, I would say this is a bit on the high side becos I find her not that "Bah Chai" compared to her photos in the mag...skinny maybe due to her sickness...flu...

Summary for Shirley

Looks: 7/10 (face not bad-looking)
Body: 6/10 (skinny for me...expected her to be more meat like photo)
Skin: 6/10 (quite fair for a Thai)
Boobs: 7/10
Fingering: yes (shiok!)
BBBJ: 0/10 (don't have this in washing session leh?)
FJ: 6/10 (too quick a battle for Yoda to think back...maybe becos I was too tired and only did in missionary?? My fault...)
GFE: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Rtf: Master Bro San68, u will hear from me soon! And hope u could inform me whenever u got something like this!! My type!! Thanks!!

Hope Bro San68 also increase a bit of Force power for me on this FR...up my point...haha...

P.S. Almost forgot...one last thing to bros...she is damn good with her chinese language!! English? nah...

Johnthunder
03-06-2007, 10:34 AM
THIS IS DEDICATED TO THE A HOLE WHO STOLE VAMPIRES TIPS AND WHO DID NOT PAY UP AFTER THE BONK...

So sad to hear this type of thing happening, after all this WL all have their own pitiful story and difficulties, Bro San send my regards to her if got time I should pay her a visit then :)

sinbin3333
03-06-2007, 11:14 AM

GOT NO MONEY DONT FARK, SIMPLE AS THAT. SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY AND TIPS, SO FARKING WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. DONT BE A DISGRACE TO SBF BROS...... give farking excuse say forget to bring money, say atm v far, call got no courtesy to pick up when my guys call, await i already noe who the fark you are. :cool:

Oh dear.. Really.. Ppl serve you and dont pay....:mad:

scott999
04-06-2007, 02:57 AM

I feel that Vampire is really a nice gal who is very service oriented.
The culprit sibe jialat... :(

sex_addict
04-06-2007, 07:55 AM

Hi bro san68, this asshole must be deal with. I might be able to help, give me his h/p no. PM me.

CuntHunter
04-06-2007, 05:55 PM
this type of farker must hantam.....call us along.....

curious79
04-06-2007, 08:45 PM
This person we must give him a "blanket Party" :)

But I think from the FRs, Vampire business is very good. Hope this will take over her loss :)

fatty_leo
05-06-2007, 12:09 AM
wah lan eh... tat fellow sibei ho ah... still know to choose top gal for free fxxk.:mad:

Yo bro san, got receive my PM boh?

diver69er
05-06-2007, 01:43 AM
To bonk and run away is one thing.....but to steal the girls tips.....Its like stealing directly from the bros who tipped her.THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.:mad: :mad:

MugenChicken
05-06-2007, 09:19 AM

Wah KNNCCB!! This mother fucker dick should be chopped off!

Go get him bro san68...! Whack the shit out of him...! :mad:

tirak69
05-06-2007, 02:05 PM
any more FRs on her? seems like her booking quite full leh... kekeke :D

Hotbod2007
05-06-2007, 09:48 PM
no need too elaborated FR for Vampire...enough out there
verdict: die die must try.

Hotbod2007
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Just to add that Vampire's Boobs are fake but I must say it is as good as the real thing. If she didn't tell me, I would have thought it is real, man! Never seen such a fake boob this real!

san68
06-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks to the bros who had helped her so far after that fucker matters......she going back very soon!will try my best to locate that guy.....:mad:

Megatronzombie
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM

nbz peope like these will born child with no dick (and I dun mean a girl!) or girl with dick (I dunno how thats possible but whatever ;p)... bro san you MUST name his SBF over here so every bro black list him man (and as you can see, I am still in office :( , can't bonk Lucky *sob*)..

megaT

OysterLover
07-06-2007, 03:31 AM
tried my luck for her for a late night slot just now and she was free .. then asked whether can start earlier since i was released early and no problem.. reach the hotel and took the lift with a short girl. she went out another floor. when i reached the door, i pressed doorbell but no answer :( after a minute that girl whom i met in the lift approached the door .. hehe she went to buy some snacks.

went in together and she straight away say shower cos both of us so sweaty. so hot this few days. shower only but yeah more clean and more time on the bed later
after shower, we talk alot of cock (her english good) then started frenchin furiously. after a fierce tongue battle .. she continue down and started ragin war with my arty. her skills are good with lots of saliva and tongue action, but my arty only can fire into a certain hole

bang her for 10 mins straight and came ... her half agonizin half pleasure face too shiok liao .. no control .. talk cock even more and proceeded to 2nd round. even more tongue kung fu before final release.

looks: 7/10 (half chinese)
body: 8/10 (fake but nice boobs + very long hair untied while bonkin her )
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10 (i too tall so certain positions limited)
gfe: 10 (better than my ex haha)
rtf: if got time of cos !

btw pls bring more cute models over :D

JWNY
07-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Scott999 ~ i always enjoy reading your FRs :)

JWNY

scott999
07-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Scott999 ~ i always enjoy reading your FRs :)
JWNY
Happy to know that you enjoyed my FRs; I also enjoy writing them as it gives me a chance to reminisce the jolly good bonk i had.
Like to also do my part by contributing back to this great forum with genuine and accurate FRs!

And thanks to many fellow samsters' contribution and posts, I have also gotten many good bonks!!!

san68
08-06-2007, 12:07 PM
And thanks to many fellow samsters' contribution and posts, I have also gotten many good bonks!!!

haha....humble humble, good good :p

u-vindicate-mi
08-06-2007, 07:46 PM
i'll just keep it simple..
went in hotel..normal sop..but she really struck me as a very pretty girl..very nice body..looks more petite than pics.. got tattoo around her ass..n yes..her ass...c liao buay tahan... all in all..her body is model figure lah..bonk her with ky..tink she got too many customers b4 me..but still good..n tight..tink she noe how to control..and oso 1 of the fl who noes how to grind her pelvis the right way even when i doing missionary on her..after the wonderful 1st bonk,she gave me a massage and tried to tempt me into the 2nd bonk..too bad..i really damm tired tat day...so 2nd round half-way,i give up..no power liao..young man with old cock..lol..oso saw her mag..the rest of the pics r really steamy..the 1 we see are only the tip of the iceberg.. i especially like those with her wearing the fishnet outfit..

looks: pretty lady with a hint of wong li-lin
body: 8/10 good ass..nice boobs..nice hair..all in proportion
bbbj: 8/10 very hardworking wif her beautiful eyes lookin at u
fj: 8/10..she noe how to move her body and wat men wants..
rtf: i prefer to bonk different gals..but she's got the gf-feeling..maybe
overall: i abit disappointed coz i wanna bonk a kinky girl tat day(got mood).. ..but she actually quite demure.. so end up bonking a sweet girl with good facial expression..

san68
09-06-2007, 11:32 AM
In my bid to help vampire make more $$ cause of the incident of the A hole who stole her money and tips

I shall xtend the GSS to Vampire from today

160/2/90 till she has more tips

Help out, tip her more. and to the A hole, dont be a fucking disgrace to bros here. await for my action on you. :cool:

Da Vinci
09-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Bro San!!!
catch that F**ker! and tell us his nick

I cannot believe there is such an idiot out there.. spoiling the names of Sporean guys!!!

importantly, i think its time for bro san to screen out his customers strictly as well... seems like your groups allows access to everyone who just apply... instant approval as well. Like that, how to screen and block out customers? including AV?

hope this muthaf**ker have his retribution, have his penis cut into pieces, fed to sharks and crocodiles!!!

scott999
09-06-2007, 08:20 PM
haha....humble humble, good good :p

You also very good, let me have the honour of 1st blood for Vampire.
Thank you.:D

sungodsg
10-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah...the fellow who stole her money muz be taught a lesson...Poor vampire was complaining to me while i Waz buszy bonking her...:D

Da Vinci
10-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah...the fellow who stole her money muz be taught a lesson...Poor vampire was complaining to me while i Waz buszy bonking her...:D

i think need to bring Vampire out to suck some blood.... :rolleyes:

wackymarky
11-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Vampire is very pretty, her only drawback is her height. Superb figure with nice curve though...

Looks: 8/10(nice eyes)
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: she is very experince, at the point i am about to explode, she pulled out and I 'shot' myself.....:( .
FJ: 8/10(can see she enjoying it)
Bonus point: Her hair sibay nice, long long hair....can kill esp during bbbj!
Negative Point: I shower myself....:(
RTF: Yes, but running low in Vit M

Overall: GOOOD!!!

SFW_455D
12-06-2007, 01:21 AM
i think need to bring Vampire out to suck some blood.... :rolleyes:

Ya my blood too....:D

GY895_H
12-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Bro how come I comment on your thread than another OKT PM me :confused:

----------------------------------

22-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 1
beauthaiful is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeauthaiful is a Helpful and Caring Samster
beauthaiful
Hi bro

u are invited to join my grps at
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/beauthaiful/
Do apply with ur sammynick and contact no. for approval.
Looking forward to ur support. Thks!

rgds,
beauthaiful

Apply with CONTACT NO. & NICK in "comments" when joining group
to gain access to more pictures, bookings, member's privileges

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/beauthaiful/

Thanks for all the support! CHEERS!!!
Forward Message
--------------------------------------------------------

san68
12-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Final Days of the GSS bros, sms early. sorry to bros who were unable to get a slot during the GSS.

As always, thank you :p

CuntHunter
12-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Here my FR for today.
Early morning deciding between bro pierce Alice, frank's cassie and bro san Vampire....

As promise bro san b4 i sms him first to see if vampire is available...Bro san replied and ta da she is available... Egarly thinking the whole money as her pic is really very very delicious, keep having hard on during wrk as i fantasize how wild n seductive and passionate the session will b.

Time has come and bro San msg me room number....
Ding dong, the bell rang. Vampire opened the door....my morale went low...she is a plain little gal...although looks like the pic but minus of the seductive looks....nt pretty to me. Was totally not as i had expected...

She kept my shoes and wanna offer me a drink had drink at the kopitiam so dun need....proceed to bath... She told me she will bath me...ok quite impress, so i figure out how to fill the water into the tub but instead she used the shower head....disapointing again...no bath tub action...

proceed to bed , i think she is too clean too scary...she took out toilet roll and start to clean my rod and my balls etc again...wad the....den she bbbj me... tried to finger her but she just shun away...try again n told me that its painful..told me got ants bite... i was thinking huh?? ants bite?? nvm...ask her cap me n faster finish the job.....she put ky and when riding me halfway n i was trying to enjoy, she stop n asked if i had cum??? i was like wad??? so turn off rite....

so faster finish the job and was considering to leave right away thinking no matter how still have to pay....since i have to pay muz well finish the 2nd shot...hurry up proceed to 2nd shot with ky also..sian when they use ky..its just give u the feeling give me the money after u fark me....wth...

Msg bro San abt my disappointing experience but he is really very nice bro...
Nt his fault anyway....

Bro San Made up with his good service...2 thumbs up...very nice n frenly...

To me she does not worth to be in the cat 150-200....

looks : 6/10 (small petite gal nxt door look)
boobs: 6/10 (small i think B+)
fj : 5/10 ( i was lying down n keep thinking hurry up finish)
bbbj : 6/10 nt too much suction but she made up wif the licking
fingering : did not do
Bro San Service attitude : 20/10( very good)

Juz my frank opinion...hope fellow bros and Bro san dun mind///

ark99
13-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Just had a session with vampire. Overall, find that it quite worth it for her service. FR as stated below:

Look: 8/10 (But not as tall as I thought her too be)
Figure: 7/10
Boob: 33C
BBBJ: 6/10 (Lot of licking but not much suction)
FJ: 7/10

A looker with boobs but not much GF

Thank to bro san86 for the arrangment.

san68
13-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Ok bros, last days of GSS. thank you for supporting and as always SMS early

san68
26-11-2007, 10:53 AM
kam sia.....enjoy a blood sucking experience while offers still on :p

s@mster
27-11-2007, 03:44 PM
It was a rainy afternoon yesterday, and had just finished lunch with my colleagues at a soon to be no more place (Govt expansion plans), when I started to feel bored, and began to surf the internet – routine checks on bro san68’s website proved too much to bear, looking at vamp’s picture. Calculated my timing, sent bro san69 a text, and got confirmation – 1930hr at location..

Left office on the dot at 1900hr, went to withdraw cash, and drove to location. TMD traffic jam!!! I simply don’t know why – in Singapore, everytime it rains, there is bloody traffic jam, even on a freaking Monday. Doesn’t make sense, but a lot of other stuffs don’t make sense, like the CTE jam. Any bros can comprehendo why?

Anyway back to the main picture. Arrived at location, and texted bro san68 and got the room number back almost immediately. Anyway, whenever I go into the hotel lobby, somehow I just feel abit paiseh (though I am the customer, but still – shy la) – especially when the lift is in front of the reception. Luckily the lift came as soon as I arrived in front of it. Went up, found the room, and knock knock………..

I swear, within 2 seconds, the door was open. I was shocked at first, then I realized that Poy (her name) was listening at the door as she heard some noises, and my knocking shocked her instead. Well, I guess we’re quits in this sense. My first impression of her was a 10/10 in terms of appearance, only downside is – she is abit too short for my liking. My guess is she is between 152-155cm? Anyway she was dressed in this semi-translucent lingerie, and I could see her tits in the light of the shadows. Ooooohhh smooth….. she quickly invited me in, and sat me down, and asked if I wanted to drink anything. + point there. We chatted awhile when I saw this magazine on her desk. I suddenly thought that she could be on the cover. Wow the covergirl was really JUDE, but it was not her. She’s featured inside. P.S (bro san69, if u can get the covergirl to come over I’ll gladly starve for a month to get first blood on her)

Anyway – she slowly stripped me and began to hang my clothes on the hanger, and we proceeded into the shower. She took her time to slowly shower me, but what was disappointing was that I did not get lucky in the shower. Haiz…. Dried myself and went out to watch boxing on AXN Channel, while waiting for her. She came out shortly. Sweet. This baby belongs to me now for the next 90 minutes (or what’s remaining of that)

She took a cap out of the drawer, and began to give me a catbath. As she did so, I could feel goosebumps on her body. She must be feeling cold. I stopped her and hugged her tight. She was pretty appreciative and returned the favour as well. Soon after, her boobs were really moving up and down with her every breath, and I started to get her to get on with what she’s supposed to do. She gave me a quick bath, and proceeded to a BBBJ. It was nothing fantastic really, but with her looks and that pair of eyes looking as she was BBBJing, was enough for me to feel sextified. Soon after, she capped me and rode me for 5 minutes, before switching to missionary. I pumped her for 10 minutes in this position, and her moans was getting louder with every pump of mine went deeper and deeper. Switched to doggie style, and it was there that I realized that she was really enjoying herself, as she kept pushing her ass higher and adjusting her position to get the maximum out of my every pump. Soon after, end of first shot…….

She went to clean herself up, while I resumed watching boxing. She came out and gave me a very GF feel massage while I was lying face down watching TV. We exchanged comments on the boxers, and even made a bet – who would win this match. After 20 minutes, she said if I wanted a 2nd shot, I would have to go wash up. My choice? I went to wash up. :D came back and laid on the bed, and she began her catbath again, this time stroking my 2nd slowly and steadily with her left hand. 20 minutes seem to be a short time for me to recover, however, I did, with her guiding me all the time. This time round, it was abit disappointing, as she seem to be rushing to get me over and done with. The BBBJ lasted for only 1 minute max, before she capped me. Her ride took only 2 minutes max, including the adjustings, and we’re back to missionary. For a moment I felt like making my money worth, and decided to bang her as hard as I can. I kinda regretted when I saw her face twitching, and slowed down. It took me about 10 minutes before cumming a not so happy 2nd shot man.

Overall her attitude was quite nice, though abit rushy towards the end, when we still had substantially some time left.

Oh – Did I tell u guys that she won the bet? But the eventual winner that night between me and her, was ME. :p

Name : Poy
Looks : 9 / 10 (by my standards –she’s really sweet looking)
Tits : 34C
Figure : 9 / 10 (I love that perky ass of hers)
Skin : 8 / 10 (a nice tattoo behind really turns me on)
Service: 7 / 10
BBBJ : 7 / 10
FJ : 8 / 10
Damage: S$178 (promo rates for 2 shots) + tips
RTF : Will try out others first.

Thanks for the arrangement bro san68.

san68
30-11-2007, 10:42 AM
thx bros......more FRs on this cum sucking experience :D

Alkano
30-11-2007, 11:04 AM
What is the damage ? :D
On promo?

san68
30-11-2007, 04:29 PM
What is the damage ? :D
On promo?

hahaha.....check in group bro for password :D

san68
30-11-2007, 05:07 PM
hahaha.....check in group bro for password :D

cuckoo me bros

PREVIEW: http://www.slide.com/r/9qWFviMh3j_YvzyVBcHY3OYNFbHloe3j?
previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

moonblood
05-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Had 3 visits to Vampire last week. On the 27th, 28th and 30th of Nov.
Her real name is Poy Patinya as bros who went and flipped her "Cute" magazine would have noticed.

Looks : 9/10 (she looks different in real life than in her pics in the Cute magazine, but she really looks beautiful in real life as well)
Age : 24yo (that's what she told me, but she definitely looks younger maybe because of her petite size)
Skin : Slightly Tan
Boobs : 8.5/10 (B+ to C cup, but definitely enhanced. I'm a boobs expert so I know. But I really dun mind enhanced as I'm a boobs lover)
Pussy : 8/10 (quite tight and hair well trimmed)
Body : 8.5/10 (I really really love her ass. Real perky and firm. So firm that I suspect those 2 bum cheeks have silicon implants as well. I do not know, I'm just a boobs expert, not an arse expert)
Frenching : 7/10 (She allows only for short periods. Seems like she's not really into it, so I just pass as well)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (pretty normal. Nothing to lavish about)
Fingering : N.A. (She did not allow)
FJ : 8/10 (I love to bonk in front of the mirror doing doggie. Can see her pretty face and boobs at the same time)
GFE : 9.5/10 (She treats me very well. Makes jokes with me all the time. We talk a lot and she even sayang my back while resting)
Massage : 7/10 (She's too small size and weak to massage)

Overall : 9/10 (Second best I've encountered)

She's the first girl I visited for a total of 3 times.
Another girl from San (whom I rate her as my best bonk so far) made me go to her for only 2 times. Why? Cos she went back suddenly.

Asked Poy if she coming back for a 4th time to Singapore, she said very unlikely.
She gave me her Thailand mobile number, asking me to look her up when i;m there. But dunno real number or not, haven't try leh.

scott999
05-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Whoever can find the rest of her pics online, please pm me.
Allow me to up you my humble 3pts. Thanks in advance! :D

...Her real name is Poy Patinya as bros who went and flipped her "Cute" magazine would have noticed...

Really miss this Vampire.
The gf feeling, her perfect body (breast and ass) and the unforgettable cfm face when she gets pounded. :p

With 2007 coming to an end soon,
Vampire is confirmed my 'BONK OF THE YEAR 2007'!
When i go BKK this month, must really hand her a award for being so pretty + skillful.

moonblood,
Thanks to you for finding out her name, I have finally found her pics online!!!
You make my day, Upz 3points for u!

scott999
10-12-2007, 11:15 PM
I have lost Vampire's contact when my phone got stolen.:mad:
Will have problem reaching her when i head for BKK this end of the month.

Whoever has it and can forward me with her permission,
allow me to up you with my humble 3 points.