PDA

View Full Version : P massage hack (maybe?)

sxem
26-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Hi all, i think i may have found a way to game the 88 p-massage system to get more bang (hehe) for your buck. 2 easy steps (with disclaimers of course)

1. Check if the shop offers mixed services eg. 1 hr normal + 1hr p-massage.

2. Always get the lowest amt of p-massage, most places it will be 30mins. Combine it with normal massage.

You essentially get the same thing as paying for full p-massage as the fun parts only come in the last 30 or so mins, but ~30% cheaper!

This method assumes couple things

- ML is unwilling to give p-massage treatment at normal massage prices + tips
- No strict checking of room by counter lady

The premium you are paying for p-massage is basically a 'license fee' for the touching of sensual parts, why the hell should we pay the full premium?

When you paid the license fee, its up to you to establish a rapport with ML to see how far you can go.

So far for mine, able to roam and suck boobs, no pressure for me to take up GQ. All for the grand price of a $10 tip.

Any views on this? Or maybe im late to the party?

Questioneer
26-10-2018, 07:40 PM
I've tried this to varying amounts of success, like you said! For one MP I tried to do this, she told me can't massage that part until final 30 minutes, another ML just asked for a small tip lol

Fishcer
26-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Mostly i will just visit those spas which either have no p-massage on the menu, or those which dun push for p-massage. Another way is to strike a good rapport with the ML, most times can still get the teasing/happy ending, just that its not 100% can click with the ML. But no try dunno...

ShittyAss
26-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Hi all, i think i may have found a way to game the 88 p-massage system to get more bang (hehe) for your buck. 2 easy steps (with disclaimers of course)

2. Always get the lowest amt of p-massage, most places it will be 30mins. Combine it with normal massage.

You essentially get the same thing as paying for full p-massage as the fun parts only come in the last 30 or so mins, but ~30% cheaper!

The premium you are paying for p-massage is basically a 'license fee' for the touching of sensual parts, why the hell should we pay the full premium?

When you paid the license fee, its up to you to establish a rapport with ML to see how far you can go.

So far for mine, able to roam and suck boobs, no pressure for me to take up GQ. All for the grand price of a $10 tip.

U sure u top up $10 tip to get a HJ from the ML?

sxem
26-10-2018, 08:57 PM
U sure u top up $10 tip to get a HJ from the ML?

Sorry i think i wasnt clear. $10 no hj.

sxem
26-10-2018, 09:00 PM
I've tried this to varying amounts of success, like you said! For one MP I tried to do this, she told me can't massage that part until final 30 minutes, another ML just asked for a small tip lol

Yeah i think after all it depends on the pattern of the ML..some are bloody keh gao and will only touch the allotted time, if thats the case..hey at least you spent less money than taking full p-massage

But if you build rapport and some brownie points...sometimes she will be quite liberal with it, at least thats what happened to me.

romidogdog
26-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Yeah i think after all it depends on the pattern of the ML..some are bloody keh gao and will only touch the allotted time, if thats the case..hey at least you spent less money than taking full p-massage

But if you build rapport and some brownie points...sometimes she will be quite liberal with it, at least thats what happened to me.

Agreed...build rapport is important... there's once.. first visit totally clean massage from her on second visit go for p massage when this stupid p massage started... I was taken aback.. when she say why waste money for p massage....just normal massage will do... if want to release she can do it for me....no need to pay... end of the session I pay her $20 .. for being so honest.... very rare indeed to have encounter this type of ml.....

Stimsia
27-10-2018, 09:55 AM
A better hack go GL pay 2 x 50
Session 1 massage
Session 2 hj

afterburn
27-10-2018, 02:38 PM
A better hack go GL pay 2 x 50
Session 1 massage
Session 2 hj

Can do FJ for session 2 :) why do HJ?

Problem is, not all WL can give proper massage.

Personally I find 50+50 enough to get happy ending with roaming. Just take 1 hr session, then later if the ML try ask you to upgrade to P-type, just straight out tell her that you'd rather pay her than the shop boss. If she's willing to take the risk, she'll accept the offer.

sxem
27-10-2018, 04:11 PM
Can do FJ for session 2 :) why do HJ?

Problem is, not all WL can give proper massage.

Personally I find 50+50 enough to get happy ending with roaming. Just take 1 hr session, then later if the ML try ask you to upgrade to P-type, just straight out tell her that you'd rather pay her than the shop boss. If she's willing to take the risk, she'll accept the offer.

Yeah end of the day..the success rate depends on whether ML is game and if she is keen, how far she goes.

NorthGuy
27-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Yeah end of the day..the success rate depends on whether ML is game and if she is keen, how far she goes.

It also depends on how strict the boss is. A few ML told me that they will be fined by their boss if caught and amount is deducted directly from their salary.

Gsh93636892
27-10-2018, 04:34 PM
I managed to get a $15 HJ from a Vietnamese SYT as I keep Rtm her. That's the benefit of being a regular. Every session only cost me $60 which includes $45 for an hour of massage and $15 tips. Maybe you guys think $15 is only just hj but no roaming. You are so wrong. She will always unbuckle her melons for me to grope and suck.

sxem
27-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Its quite bullshit..the sensual parts are at most 30 min.

No point paying full price. If its 30 min then pay for that 30 min.

Paperx
27-10-2018, 11:58 PM

Alot of mp I went, are blood sucker.
Normal massage 50, pmassage 88.

I say I want 1hour normal and 30 min p massage they say cannot, once p massage is counted as full 1.5 hrs p massage rate. No half half. End up become 88+44 and not 50+44

Gump
28-10-2018, 12:31 AM

I say I want 1hour normal and 30 min p massage they say cannot, once p massage is counted as full 1.5 hrs p massage rate. No half half. End up become 88+44 and not 50+44

Then just say you want to massage cock for 1.5 hours if that's the case :D

sxem
28-10-2018, 06:33 PM

For my spa..i found a workaround. They allow 30 min top up of p-massage when i ask to extend after an hr of normal massage.

If they say no then fuck it..time to move on. If they allow then..teh gong and do that everytime.

baboondays
28-10-2018, 08:07 PM
There is a spa nearby TB allow their customers to take one hour normal massage+half hour prostate massage. Total $50+$44= $94

JiLin
28-10-2018, 08:43 PM
There is a spa nearby TB allow their customers to take one hour normal massage+half hour prostate massage. Total $50+$44= $94

You forgot to add another $50 :p

romidogdog
28-10-2018, 11:12 PM
All this so call prostate massage mention here ...I find it quite misleading.... do they really give real prostate massage..are they trained.... or just teasing and you bros here consider is prostate massage.... how many bros here pay for prostate massage and having their ass being insert by the ml finger.... there's many thread here ..ml give good teasing and hj....at the most is $50.... why there's a need to spend so much.... money hard to earn nowadays...spend wisely...

rahl
29-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Nah skip these p joints altogether and spend the money elsewhere.

TeamX
29-10-2018, 05:15 PM

Bro please share

Nic1234
29-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Yes, I used to take that. Verified true 😁

swap
29-10-2018, 08:13 PM

Sounds like JL or at least that's what I've encountered there

sladang
29-10-2018, 08:22 PM
You forgot to add another $50 :p

Mayb he din request for release :p ..

LawTiamHock
29-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Wah my area got 2 new Spas just opened. Went to one of them and they told me they can't accept me as they are closing at 10.30pm. Asked her what are the rates, the Recep told me 1 hour $99. I asked her why so expensive, she told me it's 30 mins body massage and 30 mins prostate Care. Now I know why they can open so many Spas so quickly it's because they make a lot by coming out with Prostate massage and many customers still willingly go for it. I'm speachless. The massage scene in Sg is dead.

Gsh93636892
29-10-2018, 10:43 PM
$99 for 1 customer, 1 day on average is about 30 customers, $99 x 30 customers is $2970. I'm only calculating in only those who takes 1 hour, there are some carrots who either take 1 hour or 2 hours. 1 day they make $3000 on estimate. 1 month can make a min $90,000. No wonder Singapore is overcrowded with Spas and Massage Palours. :p

JiLin
30-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Rangoon Road, Lavender Street, Race Course Road, Jalan Besar, Foch Road, Horne Road, South Bridge Road, North Bridge Road, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Bali Lane, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, Duxton Road, Balestier Road, Machperson Road.

These are the roads you need to avoid if the Spa you are intending to visit falls above. I have very unpleasant experiences at these Spas on these roads above. If the Spa you are intending to try doesn't fall under the roads above, you are good to try, but that dosent mean you do not kena lousy ML, bad attitude and chop carrot ML, it's definitely more safe than the Spas I have listed out above. Have fun exploring.