PDA

View Full Version : Fetish plan- looking for interested bros

paymaster
26-10-2018, 08:51 AM
So i have been doing my own fishing cus i dislike too commercial.

I met a milf on my usual hunt and had an exiting time with her. She has a day job as a cleaner and is a china milf in her 30s. Just a little facts about her, 1.66 tall, 49 kg small b cup, look more like a ah lian actually. Long story short i convinced her she can make some part time moneys on the side doing massage. I brought her to a room teaching her how to do massage however kept focusing on her sensitive zones and got her in the mood. if you are a JAV fan, you will know what type of scenario i am talking about.

I then have a fetish thought, to innocently teach her while she massage a guy then i arouse her. i used to have a buddy that i wing with at clubs and MMF type of thing, but now old already and everyone moved on.

So here i am bros opening this to you. for a massage session. I will be there teaching her.This will be a soft core event, no hard core as i dont want to scare her off.

The massage session will be massage and zhua gen and a Bbbj for you

You have to provide a room and pay her $50 after the session. I stress that im not an agent ya, not making any money out of this. and pls its $50. I set the price at this level so in the future if she really do part time, we all can enjoy the benefit.

I hope you recognize that this is a kang tao, things like this dont come easily.

Some requirements, only local chinese bros. Sorry to other bros.

only wechat will be used for communication
if you stay near chinatown great if not pls get a room near that location. No housecalls to any other areas other then chinatown or bugis areas.

Slot open for next week. only one slot available. May do more after next week but shall see how the arrangement work out.

romidogdog
26-10-2018, 10:04 AM
So i have been doing my own fishing cus i dislike too commercial.

I met a milf on my usual hunt and had an exiting time with her. She has a day job as a cleaner and is a china milf in her 30s. Just a little facts about her, 1.66 tall, 49 kg small b cup, look more like a ah lian actually. Long story short i convinced her she can make some part time moneys on the side doing massage. I brought her to a room teaching her how to do massage however kept focusing on her sensitive zones and got her in the mood. if you are a JAV fan, you will know what type of scenario i am talking about.

I then have a fetish thought, to innocently teach her while she massage a guy then i arouse her. i used to have a buddy that i wing with at clubs and MMF type of thing, but now old already and everyone moved on.

So here i am bros opening this to you. for a massage session. I will be there teaching her.This will be a soft core event, no hard core as i dont want to scare her off.

The massage session will be massage and zhua gen and a Bbbj for you

You have to provide a room and pay her $50 after the session. I stress that im not an agent ya, not making any money out of this. and pls its $50. I set the price at this level so in the future if she really do part time, we all can enjoy the benefit.

I hope you recognize that this is a kang tao, things like this dont come easily.

Some requirements, only local chinese bros. Sorry to other bros.

only wechat will be used for communication
if you stay near chinatown great if not pls get a room near that location. No housecalls to any other areas other then chinatown or bugis areas.

Slot open for next week. only one slot available. May do more after next week but shall see how the arrangement work out.

First in line....pls pm me...tks:D

pussylicious12345
26-10-2018, 10:34 AM
She do bbbj while you watch?

Samto
26-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Sounds cool and count +1

arowanna
26-10-2018, 03:19 PM
Machiam Ghey trap..
Scary....
Later , u also join in the HDLY how?

Lexico
26-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Maybe the girl do massage and he do bbbj. Ha ha....

fmylife
26-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Or maybe a 3some?

Hereux
26-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Isn’t it easier if you pm her contact instead of going through u?

ZanShen
26-10-2018, 05:19 PM
You, not a Bi right?

logmeinla
26-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Feel funny if another guy is watching me

paymaster
27-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Ok I will highlight certain points here. Only bros who understood and accepts pm me.

1) this is a mmf Jav massage scenerio where there is no sex. Yes I will be in the room. If you don’t have mmf experience before, you may not understand how it works so you may pass this.
2) I’m no gay, you don’t touch me I don’t touch you. We both touch the lady.
3) at this stage I am not passing her contacts to anyone.
4) the room is your responsibility. Pls find a room that can accommodate 3 people. Pls pass 50 to the lady before session start.
5) sorry to other bros only local Chinese bros applicable. Pai sei she is more comfortable with this.
6) only form of contact is by wechat.
7) location should be near Chinatown, bugis or lavender

Bros please read this and if accent then pm me. Am planing a session next Monday

Verbatin
27-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Shouldnt the $50 room be share between you and the guy?

ShittyAss
27-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Shouldnt the $50 room be share between you and the guy?

His contact leh... his effort

If u into such fetish... what is $50?

Hummyguy
28-10-2018, 03:56 AM
This kind of planning sounds weird..:confused:

pussylicious12345
28-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Ok I will highlight certain points here. Only bros who understood and accepts pm me.

1) this is a mmf Jav massage scenerio where there is no sex. Yes I will be in the room. If you don’t have mmf experience before, you may not understand how it works so you may pass this.
2) I’m no gay, you don’t touch me I don’t touch you. We both touch the lady.
3) at this stage I am not passing her contacts to anyone.
4) the room is your responsibility. Pls find a room that can accommodate 3 people. Pls pass 50 to the lady before session start.
5) sorry to other bros only local Chinese bros applicable. Pai sei she is more comfortable with this.
6) only form of contact is by wechat.
7) location should be near Chinatown, bugis or lavender

Bros please read this and if accent then pm me. Am planing a session next Monday

You are basically asking Bros to pay for the hotel so that you can piak the girl for free....

paymaster
28-10-2018, 05:45 PM
I’m pretty surprised with some of the reaction I am getting here. Alot don’t seem to recognize what is a kang tao. Use to be able to plan gbs,3somes and wingman for clubs here, although that some time ago. What happen to those bros?

To answer some bros questions here, I have already banged her, multiple times. I do pay her. But she is not comfortable to make money this way. So I created this. You pay a small amount which you can never get this type of deal or arrangement anywhere and prepare a room but it seem like some of bros think I am hard up for a fuck? Oh well, guess times are different. I am glad I enyoyed the times when KTVs are filled with local uni and ah lians and you can have a all out bang in the rooms. I am glad I have met some cool bros here and winged at clubs and end up in 3 somes with local and foreign girls. Well, not my lost, you all have a good life ya.

Laopizhui
28-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Never knew there were local uni n lians in the ktv.

pussylicious12345
29-10-2018, 05:43 PM
I’m pretty surprised with some of the reaction I am getting here. Alot don’t seem to recognize what is a kang tao. Use to be able to plan gbs,3somes and wingman for clubs here, although that some time ago. What happen to those bros?

To answer some bros questions here, I have already banged her, multiple times. I do pay her. But she is not comfortable to make money this way. So I created this. You pay a small amount which you can never get this type of deal or arrangement anywhere and prepare a room but it seem like some of bros think I am hard up for a fuck? Oh well, guess times are different. I am glad I enyoyed the times when KTVs are filled with local uni and ah lians and you can have a all out bang in the rooms. I am glad I have met some cool bros here and winged at clubs and end up in 3 somes with local and foreign girls. Well, not my lost, you all have a good life ya.

Pay for hotel and $50 to just have a blow job, and some more to be watched by someone else? Quite a bad deal bro.... unless we get to bonk the girl

sequence79
29-10-2018, 11:12 PM
how am i going to book a hotel that allows 2 local guys and 1 china gal into the same room?