Got pic to show???:D

wah you're everywhere :P

Cuntworth
23-10-2018, 09:36 AM
wah you're everywhere :P

Asking behalf of all shy MILF OL members:D

Noahtheark
03-11-2018, 05:46 AM
Hi i am interested,love to know some MILF OLs.

LaughDieMe
03-11-2018, 03:40 PM
I would like to start my first comments in your post. I apologies if i have broken any rules, therefore do forgive me for being newbie.

Short intro bout myself, M/28/172cm/67kg. Im not fit neither am i fat, just a average build guy, but in regards to looks im definitely above average. currently working in the financial line and im very into OL. (note: i can go to clubs randomly and pick ladies for sure but due to restrictions over the weekend and gf connection Im quite limited in my choices.)

I have been reading SBF for some time and had been quite hesitant in creating an account due to being worried about being caught by Gf.

It seems that there are quite many ladies looking for discret fun which I have not been able to meet one and i would like to take this chance to see if I have the fate to meet one here. Do drop a message and we will take it from there. Do give me some time to warm up and probably share more in future. Im not particularly looking to get a super model, probably chinese/malay and decent looking. some donts i cant do for sure, i cant go down on a woman, but if you can persuade me probably im willing to learn.

JuzOldGuy
05-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Looking for milf OLs.

go to Raffles Place anytime during office hours, plenty of office MILFs to look at
:D

sexcision
05-11-2018, 11:56 AM
I would like to start my first comments in your post. I apologies if i have broken any rules, therefore do forgive me for being newbie.

Short intro bout myself, M/28/172cm/67kg. Im not fit neither am i fat, just a average build guy, but in regards to looks im definitely above average. currently working in the financial line and im very into OL. (note: i can go to clubs randomly and pick ladies for sure but due to restrictions over the weekend and gf connection Im quite limited in my choices.)

I have been reading SBF for some time and had been quite hesitant in creating an account due to being worried about being caught by Gf.

It seems that there are quite many ladies looking for discret fun which I have not been able to meet one and i would like to take this chance to see if I have the fate to meet one here. Do drop a message and we will take it from there. Do give me some time to warm up and probably share more in future. Im not particularly looking to get a super model, probably chinese/malay and decent looking. some donts i cant do for sure, i cant go down on a woman, but if you can persuade me probably im willing to learn.

You should start a new thread if the post is introducing yourself. This is considered hijacking others post.

LaughDieMe
06-11-2018, 03:50 PM
You should start a new thread if the post is introducing yourself. This is considered hijacking others post.

My apologies, as mention im new to the rules and regulation. Will take note of this in future cheers!

Vloop
05-12-2018, 10:57 AM
hot milfs are the best haha

Zestynip
11-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Why don't I have luck like the many bros here. Anyway. Tanjong pagar has more milf OLs though.